rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

From an American woman

From an American woman

I've seen some posts here talking about how unattractive/masculine American women are. I'm not here to yell or complain about it, but I'm actually curious how much truth there is to this, since I personally haven't noticed it, nor do I feel (at least I hope not) that I am one of the women contributing to this.

I have a boyfriend who, prior to me, dated a mix of American and foreign women (although all of them were living in the US). I'm thin (5'6" and 120 lb), 34-24-37, regularly work out at the gym, always jump at the opportunity to wear a dress, I cook dinner for my boyfriend most of the time unless we're going on a date, and I put him first, before my career (he told me he prefers me to have a career- that way we're able to split rent and save money). I always try and make him feel good about himself and I have never rejected him for sex (I just think that's cruel). I have had sexual partners before him, but I never had one night stands or specifically went out looking for sex. I'm probably not a perfect 10, but I have long hair, I wear makeup, and I take care of myself. I get told I'm pretty a lot, so I must not be a dog.

Anyway, seeing all this anti-American woman hate makes me wonder what I could do to be more like these "perfect" non American women everyone is talking about. I guess I could quit my job and be a housewife, but I doubt my boyfriend would like that! Am I just the exception to the rule, or are all of us terrible people regardless of how we behave? I guess I just find it hard to believe that an entire country of women could be awful. Yes, obesity is highest in the US, but if you go to the cities it's mostly women who look like me. Thoughts? If American women suck, and thus I suck, what could I even do to be a better girlfriend? I've asked my boyfriend and he often just laughs and says I'm being ridiculous, but from what I see online he's bound to leave me for someone in Russia.

From an American woman

Hold on guys, before we ban her.

Question:

What part of the USA are you from?

How old are you?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

From an American woman

Quote: (05-01-2013 07:50 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Hold on guys, before we ban her.

Question:

What part of the USA are you from?

How old are you?

I'm 24 and I've actually lived in several different regions. Why would I get banned?

From an American woman

We're more than happy to address your questions/concerns, provided you abide by forum rules.

Quote:Quote:

8. No girls. Their opinions or comments are not welcome here unless they post a naked picture of their body with a sign that says 'Roosh'.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

From an American woman

Your ban clock has started.

[Image: attachment.jpg11749]   

From an American woman

Quote: (05-01-2013 07:51 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Your ban clock has started.

LOL ok feel free to ban me. I thought for sure someone would enjoy enlightening me but I guess not.

From an American woman

You sound like the exception to the rule. The situation on the ground in america is pretty horrific. Many girls cannot keep themselves skinny and cannot cook. They are manly, burp in public and are not focused on that which will make them happy, namely having kids. It is depressing coming from a place like Poland or the Czech Republic back to the US and seeing how overweight the average girl is. The physical is just a manifestation of cultural trends however. The reality is that most people in America are very sad due to a combination of factors. Our food supply is tainted with stuff that was not considered food a hundred years ago, we spend too much time sitting in traffic during commutes and at our desks at work. Most importantly, men are not acting like men and women are not acting like women. The males of the current generation lack any kind of masculine spirit. If you are not a troll I am sure that you have noticed this. The situation is miserable for all involved. Slender girls receive too much attention, making them bitchier and harder to deal with. Overweight girls are invisible to men and lash out by being loud and sexually aggressive. Guys who believe what the culture has taught them are wimps. Guys who are masculine are dismayed by the prospects of marrying a woman in her early 30s who will possibly divorce him and hold his kids ransom because of the insane divorce laws.

If you are doing these things as you describe you are probably happier than most women in the United States. You are a significant minority though.

From an American woman

Quote: (05-01-2013 07:53 PM)n0000 Wrote:  

You sound like the exception to the rule. The situation on the ground in america is pretty horrific. Many girls cannot keep themselves skinny and cannot cook. They are manly, burp in public and are not focused on that which will make them happy, namely having kids. It is depressing coming from a place like Poland or the Czech Republic back to the US and seeing how overweight the average girl is. The physical is just a manifestation of cultural trends however. The sad reality is that most people in America are very sad due to a combination of factors. Our food supply is tainted with stuff that was not considered food a hundred years ago, we spend too much time sitting in traffic during commutes and at our desks at work. Most importantly, men are not acting like men and women are not acting like women. The males of the current generation lack any kind of masculine spirit. If you are not a troll I am sure that you have noticed this. The situation is miserable for all involved. Slender girls receive too much attention, making them bitchier and harder to deal with. Overweight girls are invisible to men and lash out by being loud and sexually aggressive. Guys who believe what the culture has taught them are wimps. Guys who are masculine are dismayed by the prospects of marrying a woman in her early 30s who will possibly divorce him and hold his kids ransom because of the insane divorce laws.

If you are doing these things as you describe you are probably happier than most women in the United States. You are a significant minority though.

Thanks for a legit response. I've noticed some of those things although I have quite low self esteem so no matter how much attention I get, I'm probably never going to get arrogant or stuck-up. Thus, the advantages of being bullied in school. Personally I wish everyone in this country got married earlier but my friends deal with men who think they're too young to get married, well into their 30s. I don't get this.

From an American woman

Quote: (05-01-2013 07:52 PM)agirl89 Wrote:  

LOL ok feel free to ban me. I thought for sure someone would enjoy enlightening me but I guess not.

Typical entitled American female. What do we get out of the privilege of "enlightening" you?

I'm warming up my index finger for this ban.

From an American woman

Why are you unhappy? And there are friendlier places on the manosphere for women. Dalrock, danny504 and bitchy girl come to mind.

Granted if you created a shit test forum or threads and have women confined to that area it might be helpful.

From an American woman

Quote: (05-01-2013 07:56 PM)kbell Wrote:  

Why are you unhappy? And there are friendlier places on the manosphere for women. Dalrock, danny504 and bitchy girl come to mind.

Not unhappy- just always looking for ways to be my best and keep my relationship going. I didn't realize what the theme of this site was, I found it randomly.

From an American woman

Quote: (05-01-2013 07:56 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (05-01-2013 07:52 PM)agirl89 Wrote:  

Typical entitled American female. What do we get out of the privilege of "enlightening" you?

I'm warming up my index finger for this ban.

I meant it sarcastically [Image: smile.gif] People here seem quite opinionated, so I'm sure someone would have enjoyed telling me what I was doing wrong. Never said it would have been a privilege.

From an American woman

No one deserves to be miserable. The baby boomer generation has collectively failed to pass on the beneficial habits that will make you happy. Namely:

1. A traditional, high fat diet. Paleo works fine. This will keep you slender effortlessly as well as directly make you happy(see omega 6: omega 3 ratio)

2. Regular exercise involving the heavy compound lifts(squat, deadlifts, kb swing, etc)

3. Regular mindfullness exercises.

Those three habits will take someone from being overweight, sick and unhappy and turn them into a person who is slender, strong, happy and charismatic.

From an American woman

Quote: (05-01-2013 08:00 PM)n0000 Wrote:  

No one deserves to be miserable. The baby boomer generation has collectively failed to pass on the beneficial habits that will make you happy. Namely:

1. A traditional, high fat diet. Paleo works fine. This will keep you slender effortlessly as well as directly make you happy(see omega 6: omega 3 ratio)

2. Regular exercise involving the heavy compound lifts(squat, deadlifts, kb swing, etc)

3. Regular mindfullness exercises.

Those three habits will take someone from being overweight, sick and unhappy and turn them into a person who is slender, strong, happy and charismatic.

Great advice, and I do all three of these things although I could stick better to the paleo diet- it's hard when money's tight sometimes.

From an American woman

Quote: (05-01-2013 07:59 PM)agirl89 Wrote:  

I meant it sarcastically [Image: smile.gif] People here seem quite opinionated, so I'm sure someone would have enjoyed telling me what I was doing wrong. Never said it would have been a privilege.

Upload your rule-compliant picture and you can stay.

From an American woman

Ok some random questions.

1) Is your BF Alpha or Beta
2) Is your family life intact (i.e. parents are not divorced, parents actually care about one another, grew up in stability)
3) Be honest - do you consider one of your primary assets are your good looks? Do you use these assets to obtain secure things? Or do you not even acknowledge your beauty?

Look I have women friends that I think are actually decent peeps. But there has been a serious buildup in attitude over the years where women believe they are so special. My favorite lines in personals are when they say "can you keep up with me?" - like are you really that special? Read this thread - http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11111.html - from an objective point of view don't you think a lot of them over-value their worth?

Hate to say it - I know bad karma - but women have a limited shelf life. You can use the precious time to truly find a special person that you are compatible with and grow old with and raise a family if that is what you want.

Or you can be like a lot of attractive women - try to get the most out of it - lose your mind along the way and then be those single 40 yr old women at church crying all the time. And people sort of say - "you know what - I bet she was pretty once."

You sound like a grounded Mid West gal. Congrats.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

From an American woman

Quote: (05-01-2013 08:04 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Ok some random questions.

1) Is your BF Alpha or Beta
2) Is your family life intact (i.e. parents are not divorced, parents actually care about one another, grew up in stability)
3) Be honest - do you consider one of your primary assets are your good looks? Do you use these assets to obtain secure things? Or do you not even acknowledge your beauty?

Look I have women friends that I think are actually decent peeps. But there has been a serious buildup in attitude over the years where women believe they are so special. My favorite lines in personals are when they say "can you keep up with me?" - like are you really that special? Read this thread - http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11111.html - from an objective point of view don't you think a lot of them over-value their worth?

Hate to say it - I know bad karma - but women have a limited shelf life. You can use the precious time to truly find a special person that you are compatible with and grow old with and raise a family if that is what you want.

Or you can be like a lot of attractive women - try to get the most out of it - lose your mind along the way and then be those single 40 yr old women at church crying all the time. And people sort of say - "you know what - I bet she was pretty once."

You sound like a grounded Mid West gal. Congrats.

1.) Not sure which he is- he's certainly not arrogant but has high confidence and has been with a good amount of women before me. Very smart guy too, and good looking.
2.) Nope, my parents are divorced, one of the reasons I hate divorce.
3.) I think right now my looks help but I'm no more attractive than any other women my age (I may have a good body though but that's primarily the product of working very hard) I know looks don't last forever, so I hope I'm still fun to be around in my older years. Plus, I think attractive girls become a lot less attractive once they start talking about how hot they are, so I make sure I never act like I'm all that, even if I feel good about myself one day.

Actually I've never lived in the midwest! But I do have family there!

From an American woman

Quote: (05-01-2013 08:04 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (05-01-2013 07:59 PM)agirl89 Wrote:  

Upload your rule-compliant picture and you can stay.

Wouldn't that be a really slutty, bad-girlfriend thing of me to do? Seems like that's everything you're against.

From an American woman

She had an opportunity to upload said naked picture.

From an American woman

Tuthmosis, are we keeping her? I guess not.

From an American woman

Silly girl. Doesn't she know Ms. Chocolate is the only women allowed to post here?

From an American woman

I assumed midwest girl. There's a scattered number of the more traditionalist type around here still.

Since I'm about 80% sure you'll come back to read the thread.

It sounds like you're doing just fine with your life if your post is an accurate reflection of it.

Nothing much else to say, really, other than this is a male only forum with maybe one exception. It sure is a rough accident to stumble upon the forum on the first, though.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

From an American woman

Well, the one thing she mentioned is that she has really low self esteem. I think it would be a strong move to work on that - sincerely. No one should feel so little about themselves, you should be able to feel good about who you are. Just don't go overboard, that is where people fail, they always seem to get carried away with themselves.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

From an American woman

Quote: (05-01-2013 08:58 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Well, the one thing she mentioned is that she has really low self esteem. I think it would be a strong move to work on that - sincerely. No one should feel so little about themselves, you should be able to feel good about who you are. Just don't go overboard, that is where people fail, they always seem to get carried away with themselves.

Yeah, but a lot of these people who come off this way are also insecure and won't admit it. They try and put on a persona and shield to cover it up.

From an American woman

Mrs. Chocolate may be the only women in the history of the forum who was ever able to survive the first.