rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got in a fight with white knights.

In the south there are a SHITTON of white knights.

Tonight, I was talking to this chick outside the club for quite a bit, then started talking with the rest of the group. She started to say goodbyes when I wasn't paying attention and next thing you know she started walking off. Yeah, I know obviously if the attraction was there she woulda made an effort to say goodbye to me. Anyway, it was 2am and I was in hail-mary. I walked maybe 10ft after her, yelling out, "hey, wait wait I need your number. We need to hang out."

I think she responded something but then these two dudes who I never seen before and who didn't girl never seen before came up behind me and started giving me shit, "you don't disrespect women that way" on repeat for 5x. I started to walk away, this one dude kept getting in my face as I walked away. I kept walking back to where I was, I don't want to fight. He follows and finally where chest to chest, I start going berserk yelling "get the fuck outta here" he pushes me a couple times, I yell "get the fuck outta here again."

Finally I give him a big fucking shove hoping he'll get the point. He loses his balance but recovers, swings once, misses, swings again gets contact. I tackle him and start wailing away on his head, there's blood spurting on the sidewalk. His friend tries to hit me, I ignore and keep on wailing at dude's head. My jaw hurts where he connected but that's about it (fortunately).

I don't feel good about this, there's too much fucking risk over fucking nothing. I don't want to further the reputation as a fighter among the small bar scene and the patroling police.

But in the dirty south these redneck-ass white knights are fucking ridiculous, and after 12:30PM after they're liquored up they get violent. Last week a similar thing happened where I was talking to a couple girls for 5 min and this dude who was friends with them comes out of nowhere and gets in my face pushing me. I start going verbally berserk, but since it was in a bar it was broken up quickly. This girl who I had chatted with a few minutes way earlier in the night saw me and said, "hey come here, talk to me and calm down a bit." I start talking to her and then her bf (who I met earlier with her and but I honestly thought was a gay friend) gets in my face like a bulldog for talking to his girl. More in-your-face verbal cagematching but nothing physical. It's one thing to say, "Hey, that's my girl get lost dude," but something else completely to just violently fucking whig out on a someone talking to a girl.

What the fuck man. Y'all have these crazy white knights in your area? I fucking hate fighting man and this is starting to cause a deterrent to me hitting the club scene.

It's bad too cause even though I'm only 5' 7" I'm pretty ripped & yolked so these clowns who been drinking they see me as a challenge, "Oh I wanna fight this guy he looks like a tough guy, I'll show him." I should note that the extremely big guys are cool, but its the punks who hit the gym once a week, or just ran their first steroid cycle, or play monday-morning quarterback on MMA fights who like to get in my face.

Quote: (09-29-2012 03:39 AM)HiFlo Wrote:  

I don't feel good about this, there's too much fucking risk over fucking nothing. I don't want to further the reputation as a fighter among the small bar scene and the patroling police.

Def not worth it at all. One little blood vessel in his head breaks, he dies in 40 seconds, and the manslaughter charge follows you the rest of your life, even if it's dismissed. Then again, if he's the police chief's nephew, you might get murder 2 and 15 years. And you won't feel too good about killing someone either. I worked in health care in prisons, and there is no end to the stories of guys like you who "didn't mean for this to happen. "

No one listens, no one cares-- no one wants dead guys in their town/parking lot and and they don't want you hear your story. You should be thinking about how much you're drinking, where you're going, and not being there.

People's skulls are only 1/4 inch thick. There are miles of tiny blood vessels in there and you're pounding on that shell full of adrenalin. ONE little piece of tubing breaks, and your old life is gone.

It' s like standing there smashing your refirgerator coils with a sledgehammer and hoping none break.

Be thankful you're healthy and 100% HiFlo. There could've been head trauma or a concussion like iknowexactly said. BTW, could you disclose what city, town, or general vicinity, or state this happened? I know you're trying to keep downlow.

Louisiana. Rednecks & coonasses, men and women both. Women wear the redneck masculinity as a badge of honor.

Quote: (09-29-2012 04:12 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Def not worth it at all. One little blood vessel in his head breaks, he dies in 40 seconds, and the manslaughter charge follows you the rest of your life, even if it's dismissed. Then again, if he's the police chief's nephew, you might get murder 2 and 15 years. And you won't feel too good about killing someone either. I worked in health care in prisons, and there is no end to the stories of guys like you who "didn't mean for this to happen. "

No one listens, no one cares-- no one wants dead guys in their town/parking lot and and they don't want you hear your story. You should be thinking about how much you're drinking, where you're going, and not being there.

People's skulls are only 1/4 inch thick. There are miles of tiny blood vessels in there and you're pounding on that shell full of adrenalin. ONE little piece of tubing breaks, and your old life is gone.

It' s like standing there smashing your refirgerator coils with a sledgehammer and hoping none break.

It sounds like the fights are totally unavoidable by HiFlo.

HiFlo, have you tried threatening them with the cops? That's always gotten guys to back down where I live (in the Northeast). When a guy starts getting in your face, ask him,

"Have you ever been arrested before?" Pull out your cell and start filming. Have it on record of him being aggressive with you being passive.

Then, if he persists, use your cell to dial 911. Show him the numbers on the screen. If he STILL doesn't back down, call the cops and get him arrested. You'll have video evidence.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (09-29-2012 06:57 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2012 04:12 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

It sounds like the fights are totally unavoidable by HiFlo.

HiFlo, have you tried threatening them with the cops? That's always gotten guys to back down where I live (in the Northeast). When a guy starts getting in your face, ask him,

"Have you ever been arrested before?" Pull out your cell and start filming. Have it on record of him being aggressive with you being passive.

Then, if he persists, use your cell to dial 911. Show him the numbers on the screen. If he STILL doesn't back down, call the cops and get him arrested. You'll have video evidence.
That would be a quick way to get your phone smashed and your ass beat here. If someone was filming me as "evidence" for sure his or her phone would be toast.

You would never be able to take my phone away from me. But that's besides the point. Smashing a dude's phone is just more evidence for the cops.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Am I the only here who was glad to hear that a white knight got his ass beat?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (09-29-2012 10:30 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

You would never be able to take my phone away from me. But that's besides the point. Smashing a dude's phone is just more evidence for the cops.
Yes I would and remember the cops here are rednecks as well. I took his phone fer filmin me to put on utube or sumpin wit out askin. The cops would ask you why you were doing that an probably scold you and send you home.

Quote: (09-29-2012 10:37 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Am I the only here who was glad to hear that a white knight got his ass beat?

Definitely not! I'm glad the White Knight got fucked up. If you're gonna be up in a guy's face, then you're gonna have to suffer the consequences even though a fight is never worth it. But sometimes, it can't be helped.

If the cops are that corrupt, it's time for a gun.

Beat his motherfucking ass.

Quote: (09-29-2012 10:41 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

wtf, do you live in reality? lol

Quote: (09-29-2012 10:51 AM)hypesession Wrote:  

You must have difficulty with subtlety. The gun isn't for the cops.

Quote: (09-29-2012 10:58 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2012 10:51 AM)hypesession Wrote:  

You must have difficulty with subtlety. The gun isn't for the cops.

i must have difficulty with wat?? the gun isnt for the cops. oh ok
?? how do you go from cell phone to a gun. have you ever been in a fight before? youre going to wait for the cops but if the cops happen to not care about a bar scuffle over a homicide you would pull a gun? do you have real world experience sir? WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE

i dont appreciate being mildly insulted btw, thank you . i might or might not have "difficulty" with subtlety but i do have difficulty with BULLSHIT thanks very much and have a good day SIR

If the cops in your area are so corrupt that they aren't going to stop people from fighting, it follows you'll need a gun to protect yourself from large groups of violent men.

anyways I had to deal with a similar situation and I learned as much as I would rather deescalate a situation and have a good time, sometimes I needed to take it to that level and fight for my own defense and dignity. The party was ruined already so fuck it, and in the end I was better off because I didn't start it.

And Hopefully you dont take a punch to the dome and die.. hope for the best ; )

Hiflo,

I haven't read the rest of the advice given but, I grew up in GA and AL until I left for the Army at 18. You have hit the thing I hate the most about the south on the head. That redneck "I'm going to get a girl or get into a fight" attitude. It's actually in a lot of places beside there. I used to avoid eye contact in my early 20s, not because I was afraid but because I was afraid of having to fuck someone up (I was a wrestler at the olympic training center, no redneck/punk was going to beat me up) and avoiding eye contact seemed to be an invitation for someone to start something so I quit.

The truth is, as long as you are in this type of gaming atmosphere it's going to keep happening and you have 3 choices, you can try and "tell" on them via the bouncers or police or you can verbally try and diffuse the situation or you can fight fire with fire (biggest risk but also can have the most satisfying outcome). The police option I feel is bad for confidence and inner game, the verbal diffusing method can work if you honestly want to end the confrontation (but it can be very tempting to tell them to fuck off), the fight option can land you in a lot of trouble.

I'm hesitant to share this story but fuck it. About 3-4 months ago I was walking through a bar, and past a table of 3 girls and one guy who was standing up. The bar was very crowded and I wasn't even paying attention to these people but the guy (a roided out late 30s goatee and stenciled shirt wearing asshole, probably bigbootylvr) grabbed my shoulder and said "you just bumped into my girlfriend, tell her your sorry". This has literally almost never happened to me since I was 26 (the last time I was in a street fight) or so. The chick is on the other side of the table from me. I look at the girl who shrugs her shoulders and back at him, I say "No I didn't. I didn't even come close to her" then I look at her again "Is this guy serious?". He gives me this maddog stare and get's right up in my face. I can smell his breath and some spittle goes on my cheek he said something like "You're about to have a big problem". I say "You know what man, you're starting to hurt my ears, are you going to do something or not?" He twists his shoulders like he is going to do something so I hit him twice. Left hook, and he doesn't go down, so I follow up with a right hand and put him on his ass and walk away calmly while the girls are screaming for security. I get to the door and they hold me up.

A cop comes and I tell my side of the story, and a couple people I sort of know corroborate it "minding my own business, I felt threatened blah blah blah". The cop doesn't even arrest me but writes me a ticket for a misdemeanor battery since I struck him first. A month or so later while I'm in N. Dakota looking for a job, there's a letter that came for me back in Vegas from the court system and the little ticket has been upgraded to a felony. I broke his orbital bone and it looks like I'm going to have to pay 28k in restitution (for his medical bills) to avoid jail time or I can fight it in a jury trial. Now did this asshole deserve to be fucked up? IMO hell yes, would I pay close to 30 grand to do it? No fucking way. Not to mention paying for all the stress involved.

I've never been in any real trouble before, but on a long enough timeline and the way laws are established, you will get into trouble if you have a hard time suffering fools.

Anyway, at least you're alright and that guy will have to think twice before doing the same thing again.

1. Know enough people there who can vouch that you are not a fighter.

2. Go to smaller venues where the staff will vouch for you.

Louisiana is a shithole full of rednecks and ghetto blacks. Move to a big city. There's white knights everywhere, not just the south.

Or work on your people skills. The best way to win a fight is to not have one. Seems your ego gets in the way and you have to yell back and escalate when you can easily diffuse the situation with words. After you do that if they still have a problem or they touch you than go into beast mode but its better for everyone if you talk your way out of beef. Girls are turned on by that more than fighting believe it or not. Be like water my friend.

Quote:Quote:

If the cops in your area are so corrupt that they aren't going to stop people from fighting, it follows you'll need a gun to protect yourself from large groups of violent men.

You're joking right? Guns aren't the answer. Why do you feel the need to resort to guns? In most other parts of the world if a group of guys beat you up you either get them on their own and beat them up one by one or you get your mates and you beat them all up. You don't go getting guns. Are you seriously going to shoot that person, possibly kill them, over a bar fight?

Or work on your people skills. The best way to win a fight is to not have one. Seems your ego gets in the way and you have to yell back and escalate when you can easily diffuse the situation with words. After you do that if they still have a problem or they touch you than go into beast mode but its better for everyone if you talk your way out of beef. Girls are turned on by that more than fighting believe it or not. Be like water my friend.

Or you do this and talk your way out of it, it's the smart thing to do.

Quote: (09-29-2012 12:03 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Hiflo,

I haven't read the rest of the advice given but, I grew up in GA and AL until I left for the Army at 18. You have hit the thing I hate the most about the south on the head. That redneck "I'm going to get a girl or get into a fight" attitude. It's actually in a lot of places beside there. I used to avoid eye contact in my early 20s, not because I was afraid but because I was afraid of having to fuck someone up (I was a wrestler at the olympic training center, no redneck/punk was going to beat me up) and avoiding eye contact seemed to be an invitation for someone to start something so I quit.

The truth is, as long as you are in this type of gaming atmosphere it's going to keep happening and you have 3 choices, you can try and "tell" on them via the bouncers or police or you can verbally try and diffuse the situation or you can fight fire with fire (biggest risk but also can have the most satisfying outcome). The police option I feel is bad for confidence and inner game, the verbal diffusing method can work if you honestly want to end the confrontation (but it can be very tempting to tell them to fuck off), the fight option can land you in a lot of trouble.

I'm hesitant to share this story but fuck it. About 3-4 months ago I was walking through a bar, and past a table of 3 girls and one guy who was standing up. The bar was very crowded and I wasn't even paying attention to these people but the guy (a roided out late 30s goatee and stenciled shirt wearing asshole, probably bigbootylvr) grabbed my shoulder and said "you just bumped into my girlfriend, tell her your sorry". This has literally almost never happened to me since I was 26 (the last time I was in a street fight) or so. The chick is on the other side of the table from me. I look at the girl who shrugs her shoulders and back at him, I say "No I didn't. I didn't even come close to her" then I look at her again "Is this guy serious?". He gives me this maddog stare and get's right up in my face. I can smell his breath and some spittle goes on my cheek he said something like "You're about to have a big problem". I say "You know what man, you're starting to hurt my ears, are you going to do something or not?" He twists his shoulders like he is going to do something so I hit him twice. Left hook, and he doesn't go down, so I follow up with a right hand and put him on his ass and walk away calmly while the girls are screaming for security. I get to the door and they hold me up.

A cop comes and I tell my side of the story, and a couple people I sort of know corroborate it "minding my own business, I felt threatened blah blah blah". The cop doesn't even arrest me but writes me a ticket for a misdemeanor battery since I struck him first. A month or so later while I'm in N. Dakota looking for a job, there's a letter that came for me back in Vegas from the court system and the little ticket has been upgraded to a felony. I broke his orbital bone and it looks like I'm going to have to pay 28k in restitution (for his medical bills) to avoid jail time or I can fight it in a jury trial. Now did this asshole deserve to be fucked up? IMO hell yes, would I pay close to 30 grand to do it? No fucking way. Not to mention paying for all the stress involved.

I've never been in any real trouble before, but on a long enough timeline and the way laws are established, you will get into trouble if you have a hard time suffering fools.

Anyway, at least you're alright and that guy will have to think twice before doing the same thing again.

I have been there before. Its All ego. Look at him first than her when you are finishing the line and say " I don't think i bumped into her but if i did i am sorry bro, hows your guys night going?" Boom. Verbal judo master. Chic might even be a little wet now.

Quote: (09-29-2012 10:38 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Yes I would and remember the cops here are rednecks as well. I took his phone fer filmin me to put on utube or sumpin wit out askin. The cops would ask you why you were doing that an probably scold you and send you home.

Quote: (09-29-2012 11:14 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I think what elmechanico means is when the cops are getting your statement, instead of arresting the guy who started it, they'll agree with him and he'll walk away while I get a ticket or arrested despite not having started it. The cops will agree with the bluepill side of the story.

Anyway, you can't be packin heat in a nightclub area, and if I were to shoot someone in self-defense, I'd have a huge lawyer fee to deal with plus prob a mark on my record.

Quote: (09-29-2012 12:03 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Hiflo,
Excellent summary of available options. No clear winner here.

I can smell his breath and some spittle goes on my cheek he said something like "You're about to have a big problem". I say "You know what man, you're starting to hurt my ears, are you going to do something or not?" He twists his shoulders like he is going to do something so I hit him twice. Left hook, and he doesn't go down, so I follow up with a right hand and put him on his ass and walk away calmly while the girls are screaming for security. I get to the door and they hold me up.

That's exactly why I won't throw the first punch. It's more of a risk waiting to have the first punch thrown in terms of your ability to counter, but the legal risk makes it worth it...that is, if people corroborate that you threw the first punch...and even then that doesn't hold up in court as you saw.

Well you know how drunk rednecks are...even if they get their assbeat they will brag to their friends, "Oh man, I had that guy, if the fight hadn't been broken up, I would pummelled his ass in the pavement" even though fuckhead's face was being beaten into the sidewalk.

Quote: (09-29-2012 12:42 PM)Grit Wrote:  

2. Go to smaller venues where the staff will vouch for you.

This is very hard in my small city. I've never been able to assimilate in any scene and have always been the lone wolf outsider so to speak. The club scene and barstaff have a relationship and are skeptical of any outsider who disrupts the social status quo. Not to mention that the regular girls have tight relationships with the staff & security - the lizards are completely stupid and they see a 300lb bouncer as high status LOL. I've been blown out of enough sets where a few girls have reported back to the staff/security that I came across as weird and creepy, not to mention that a lot of these girls have been cock pummeled by the male staff, who will instantly defend their relationship than some dude who hits on his former fuckbuddy.

Quote: (09-29-2012 12:52 PM)houston Wrote:  

Louisiana is a shithole full of rednecks and ghetto blacks. Move to a big city.

I was actually waiting for someone to say this LOL! I cannot move as I'm tied down by assets I own.

Quote: (09-29-2012 01:12 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

The cops will agree with the bluepill side of the story.

One of the deepest truths all of us should internalize. Replace "cops" with "the authorities and society" and you're good.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter