rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's Wrong with America: USA Women's Soccer Edition

I ran into one of those image slideshows of the U.S. women's soccer team's defeat of France. I couldn't help but notice how a couple of them, in particular, captured what's wrong with American women so unintentionally, but oh-so accurately.

The first one is solid gold. The real-life version of [Image: american.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg6947]   

[Image: attachment.jpg6948]   

Other angle of boy cut. (Incidentally, I was once getting head from an otherwise hot girl with a similar haircut. As I had my hand on the top of her head, it felt a little weird to be touching so little hair, so I joked, out loud, "From this angle, it looks like I'm getting a blowjob from a dude. Does this make me gay?" She switched to the hand for a second to speak, said "very funny," and finished up. Gotta chip away at it. [Image: lol.gif])

[Image: attachment.jpg6949]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Reminds me of Roosh's blog post, 14 Problems With Americans In One Picture.

Also, peep the half-empty stadium around the fat chick with an American flag. Further proof for me that people rightfully don't give a shit about most women's athletics.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Part of the issue with the haircuts is that they're probably lesbians - women's athletics are full of them. In fact, I think one of the members of the women's team just outed herself. Some young women say they always stayed away from sports, or at least certain sports, because people would assume they were dykes. Sue Wicks, a former WNBA player was quoted in an SI story many years ago as saying that it was easier to count the NON-lesbians in the league than to count the lesbians.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Meanwhile in Japan:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHczRePZ-PCgb3VU6_Yvr...7SMN0qLv_g]

Nope.

Quote: (07-25-2012 05:46 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Part of the issue with the haircuts is that they're probably lesbians - women's athletics are full of them. In fact, I think one of the members of the women's team just outed herself. Some young women say they always stayed away from sports, or at least certain sports, because people would assume they were dykes. Sue Wicks, a former WNBA player was quoted in an SI story many years ago as saying that it was easier to count the NON-lesbians in the league than to count the lesbians.

Exactly. I dated this one chick once who played rugby in college lol. She said the vast majority of her teammates were lesbians. I'm sure that's the case with many other sports as well.

Whether those two particular chicks are lesbians or not, that's immaterial to the overall trend: an epidemic of these cropped, boy-like haircuts among (non-middle-aged) women who are certifiably straight.

None of these chicks, for instance, are lesbians:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11111-...#pid193569
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11111-...#pid194471
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11111-...#pid195821
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11111-...#pid195903
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11111-...#pid197726
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11111-...#pid201566
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11111-...#pid211143
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11111-...#pid212891

In athletics, some girls also do it because it's easier to care for. You're always showering in locker rooms, and many of them, even if straight, aren't girly-girls. I don't disagree that in the general public more women are going with shorter cuts, but within athletics there are other reasons for doing it.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

An an aside, the USA women's national team is the best women's soccer team in the world, ranked #1. Now WTF is up with the men's team, they didn't even qualify. [Image: angry.gif]

Quote: (07-25-2012 07:02 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

In athletics, some girls also do it because it's easier to care for.

At soccer they gotta do the headballs so they need short hair.

Aloha!

Quote: (07-25-2012 07:37 PM)Kona Wrote:  

At soccer they gotta do the headballs so they need short hair.

Is that why most of them still have long hair (and some of the men, especially those Europeans, wear it long too)?

Quote: (07-25-2012 07:02 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

In athletics, some girls also do it because it's easier to care for.

That's the excuse, alright. It's a slightly more valid for an elite athlete, but not by much. It's just laziness. Flip-flops are easier. Ill-fitting sweat pants and uggs are easier. Not shaving your pits and legs is easier.

Quote: (07-25-2012 07:31 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

An an aside, the USA women's national team is the best women's soccer team in the world, ranked #1. Now WTF is up with the men's team, they didn't even qualify. [Image: angry.gif]

Because you will find the most manly women in the world right here in the U.S.A. and Canada.

Mens sports are on a whole other level. Women can't compete. Remember a little while back when a woman joined the NHL? Completely torn apart on the ice, like comparing a 5 year old skater first time on the ice to a 10 year skating legend.

Maybe the women wear their hair short so that the other women don't yank on the strands whilst defending against headers.

A player from the Soca Warriors (Trinidadian soccer team) lost to England on a header when one of the players yanked on his long dreads to prevent him jumping to intercept the cross for the header.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (07-25-2012 05:55 PM)Rosca Wrote:  

Meanwhile in Japan:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHczRePZ-PCgb3VU6_Yvr...7SMN0qLv_g]

They actually look like girls don't they

god i love japanese women

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Like this?

[Image: MQKZJ.gif]

I'm not the expert on this, but I don't think most of the rest of the world really cares about women's soccer.

I think Tuts point is that some American women are ok with looking masculine. I'm sure thats true, but honestly, I don't know, I only look at the cute ones. Fatties, uglies, and masculine girls don't get a 2nd glance from me. I don't want their image imprinted in my mind.

Well... at least the goalie could get it.

[Image: Hope-Solo-soccer-631.jpg]
[Image: 23HopeSolo-terezowens_display_image.jpg?1339879023]

Quote: (07-25-2012 08:37 PM)alphaspiraton Wrote:  

Because you will find the most manly women in the world right here in the U.S.A. and Canada.

Mens sports are on a whole other level. Women can't compete. Remember a little while back when a woman joined the NHL? Completely torn apart on the ice, like comparing a 5 year old skater first time on the ice to a 10 year skating legend.

I'll also add that when it comes to men's soccer in the Olympics, it is an under 23 competition where countries can name 5 players over that age for the roster. FIFA doesn't even list the Olympics on their calendar.

Getting back on topic, I've also noticed the same thing with softball. The American team looks like 9 lumberjacks on the field. Then you see their opponents and they look like women. It's no wonder the US seems to win every game 5-0. I'll leave it at that so I don't wind up writing 5k words on why I think women's softball is a joke.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Women's athletics is stupid. Athletic spectacles are about watching humans putting out world beating performances. Save for a few prominent exceptions, the best men are far better than the best women. We don't have an 'Asian sprinting' event or a 'African ski jump' event at the Olympics, because it would be ridiculous to confine athletic events as such. There are women's athletic events for the same reason that there are women's chess leagues - because the best women can't compete with the best men.

There are a few sports that emphasize and reward the feminine form, such as gymnastics. At the least, they don't mar it like softball and soccer do, as pictured above.

Why are there so many girls playing sports? Because American fathers are misogynists.

They fear and hate femininity. They don't know how to respond to it. They have all these dreams for their future child, of things they'll do together, but they're all *male* activities. But, they're enlightened, so there's no reason they can't force these male hobbies on their little daughter. So they push sports on her all the same. Plus, odds are good that the mother has feminist sympathies and she'll go along with it. Plenty of American 'dads' will think it's 'cool' when a girl starts acting rudely - I recall hearing, from my house, a father training his daughter to say 'Patriots Suck!' around the Super Bowl... eighteen years later she'll be drinking with the bros and cussing like no one's business. A man in thrall to his wife is a man in thrall to his children.

If I have any daughters, I will not be putting them in any sports. The closest they will get is maybe ballet lessons and hiking. I wouldn't want a manjawed skrillex specimen bearing my name.

Quote: (07-25-2012 09:16 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Like this?

This .gif is great. I'd love to bang both of these feisty bitches in threesome.

[Image: attachment.jpg6948]

Not much different from their ancestors

[Image: neanderthal-615.jpg]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (07-25-2012 09:16 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Like this?

Had to save this .gif, I find it hilarious. I'm also nominating it to be a new emoticon.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

I think it's because in USA soccer is perceived as a safer and less masculine alternative to (American) football and thus very popular with school-age girls. As a spectator sport, soccer is simply not very popular in America at all, while in most of the world it's probably the most popular sport by a large margin (most of Europe, Asia, Central and South America). You might have more women playing soccer in USA than men. Plus women's sports in general, especially in 'masculine' sports, are simply on a much much lower level and thus you could have all kinds of surprises in competitions.

Quote: (07-26-2012 02:02 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

If I have any daughters, I will not be putting them in any sports. The closest they will get is maybe ballet lessons and hiking. I wouldn't want a manjawed skrillex specimen bearing my name.

If I had daughters I would definitely encourage (maybe even force) them to do feminine sports. Ballet, dancing, figure skating, gymnastics, yoga, etc... I don't see nothing but benefit in those. Everybody needs good regular exercise to be healthy, fit and toned. Some religious groups in USA discourage women sports as un-ladylike and their girls have even worse rates of obesity than general population. We rally against fatties but now we would want to discourage sports for women? WTF?

Quote: (07-27-2012 03:03 PM)SVK Wrote:  

I think it's because in USA soccer is perceived as a safer and less masculine alternative to (American) football and thus very popular with school-age girls. As a spectator sport, soccer is simply not very popular in America at all, while in most of the world it's probably the most popular sport by a large margin (most of Europe, Asia, Central and South America). You might have more women playing soccer in USA than men. Plus women's sports in general, especially in 'masculine' sports, are simply on a much much lower level and thus you could have all kinds of surprises in competitions.

Quote: (07-26-2012 02:02 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

If I had daughters I would definitely encourage (maybe even force) them to do feminine sports. Ballet, dancing, figure skating, gymnastics, yoga, etc... I don't see nothing but benefit in those. Everybody needs good regular exercise to be healthy, fit and toned. Some religious groups in USA discourage women sports as un-ladylike and their girls have even worse rates of obesity than general population. We rally against fatties but now we would want to discourage sports for women? WTF?

I agree. If I had a daughter, I wouldn't discourage her from engaging in any sport she chose. Volleyball is also one of those "girl" sports that tends to attract feminine girls. Of course, tennis has attractive women also, as does track and field. If only because it would keep her in shape, that's a good enough reason. And girls that were athletic tend to want to maintain that longer - they take a certain pride in their bodies.

Quote: (07-27-2012 06:36 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I agree. If I had a daughter, I wouldn't discourage her from engaging in any sport she chose. Volleyball is also one of those "girl" sports that tends to attract feminine girls. Of course, tennis has attractive women also, as does track and field. If only because it would keep her in shape, that's a good enough reason. And girls that were athletic tend to want to maintain that longer - they take a certain pride in their bodies.

With all due respect, no, it isn't. I lived in the beach volleyball capital of the world. It was far far far from an oasis of femininity. That said, if you like statuesque blonde girls, it's pretty good. Pretty much any team sport is masculinizing, because competition is masculinizing. The most feminine girls don't naturally enjoy sports, unless it has an element of the theatrical.

Better options are pursuits that are solitary or 'showy.' In the latter category, I'd put dancing and some gymnastics. In the former, I'd put things like rock climbing, weight lifting, running. The solitary ones might or might not bulk a girl up, but they wouldn't have the corrosive mental effect that team sports would. I haven't studied it, but they seem to have the same effect that any hard hobby would, like playing the violin. That said, any endeavor that isn't explicitly feminine could have an androgynizing effect. Ie, she should have at least some explicitly feminine hobbies.