rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to deal with gay friend problem

How to deal with gay friend problem

You can come up with rules in your head all you want, but let’s look at this.

The guy is her best friend or one of, has been a part of her life forever, has helped her out when she had problems, etc...

Even if he was harming her she’d have trouble getting away, let alone when in her mind all he did was just say a few words about you without having met you.

Do any of you see any scenario where a girl would cut it off with her lifelong close friend over this and NOT lash out in another area passive aggressively even worse for the relationship? Unless you have massive value gap (ie found a girl from a 3rd world village and are basically changing her life)
The advice is by members I respect a lot but frankly it’s not good advice because there is no plausible scenario where she says “ok yes” and then everything works out. So basically it’s a lose lose situation you put yourself in.

Would you ever cut it off with a lifelong friend just because he said bad words to ur face about a gf he hasn’t met? I wouldn’t. That’s like half the convos me and my friends had.

You can have all the alpha rules in your head that you want but real life is much greyer. If you want the man gone you’d have to engage in long term manipulation to make it happen in a clean way. Something like what deepdiver got into in his last post but over more time and effort

Messages In This Thread