rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The banning of Rossi

The banning of Rossi

There’s a lot of very active members who are obvious trolls. The new ones especially who always seem to come up in groups in EE threads spewing their “insights” that one can easily copy from any earlier post. Of course some aren’t and just seem like it and I’ve been wrong before but still.

Rossi in particular I’ve voiced it to other members before because the dude seems to be flying everywhere (every thread has him saying I was just in x and y city) and was supposedly an expert about every place and would always post on the forum yet never met anyone.

I understand that some people travel a lot and don’t post, but to post so much and travel so much and yet never having met anyone is too much to be believable.

People shit on the rep system but meeting reps are essential. If you look down on forum participation then by all means do whatever you want, but if not then make the effort to meet a few people as that will open a lot of doors for you.

Messages In This Thread