rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mamaia August 2017

Mamaia August 2017

I dont really do daygame but ill talk to a girl in the day if opportunity arises. I did meet one girl in the daytime and ended up spending most of the time with her when my friends left as i was burned out from partying all summer.

Other than that, i didnt really attempt any day approaches. The talent in the daytime isnt THAT great, its good but not mindblowing. Keep in mind universities were closed when i was there.
THe best place i found was the starbucks on unirii square. Thats the only day place with a constant stream of cute girls.

The parks and old town dont have much concentration of girls in the day.

In the night girls were very hot. Cant really describe them looks wise but they had very nice bodies, great asses. Probably the best european asses. Great english levels, never had a problem with that.

In the old town at night, girls are a bit ratchet in most places. Most work for the club or are friends with the staff and they pack them on the entrance to lure you in.
The vibe sucks, the music is annoyingly loud.

People complain about the attitudes in the high end clubs but we had a couple of great nights there, girls were friendly and receptive.

The ones i met were very clingy very fast, loved drama, it freaked me out at first since i thought i caught a couple of psychos but turns out thats the culture there.

i could write a sheet if you want

Messages In This Thread