rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best game for middle eastern looking guy

Best game for middle eastern looking guy

There are many girls everywhere who like the dark hair brown eyes look, but i cant say theres a place where being middle eastern specificlaly would be an advantage.

I think being lebanese for example in south america in general is a plus, since the diaspora there is successful.

But you will look like a local there, so looks wont be exotic, which isnt a bad thing.

In europe in western europe i guess the refugees ruined it now, in eastern europe youll get the sex tourism skepticism. Im guessig the latter is easier to deal with.

In general, just be a normal guy, dress well, try not to go in large groups of guys. Westerners can get away with that but we would look like a pack of gangsters. Prepare for a lot of shit tests and not many privileges.
When girls meet an american, they remember all the tv stars and music stars they watch on tv, and all the pop culture. Western european too, and all the places they dream of visiting. When they meet you theyll think of terrorists sex tourists and refugees.

But thats really a small part of it all and in the end when you put yourself out there it will all boil down to an interaction between a man and a woman.

Please dont go around pretending youre a dubai prince

Messages In This Thread