rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The cons of dating a Ukrainian women

The cons of dating a Ukrainian women

Quote: (02-28-2016 10:54 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Some observations on the "busted dudes" thing in Ukraine.

First of all, the "slovenly dressed factory worker" is a provider, he does a manly hard job, puts the food in the table, does all the fixing/reparations at home, helps with countless other stuff, possibly is building a second home with only his bare hands and tools...in sum he is determined in providing the best possible life he can to his family. He is not playing around like many of us, thinking about notches, game, 8s and 9s, quantity vs quality...etc. He got to have something about him, even in Ukraine, that make that woman who is above him lookwise to respect him and feel good with him. These woman know their value, she will not stay with a drunkard gopnik, at least for long.
The chinese guy on the other thread fits in this profile (though he is not bad looking) but Ukraine and Russia have high divorce rates I think because the woman expectations regarding quality of life are not met and guys get abusive or derail after the sex/passion fades or become monotonous.
Other curiosity about Ukraine and hardly mentioned, is that there is many good looking young guys with below average girls, someone would think a male 8 in looks would get easily 9s and 10s since some average/busted guys do it, but that is very far from the truth.

To the OP. Yes, Ukranian and Russian girls are mostly messed up in their heads. But that is the reason me and many others love them.

I did notice that in Kiev too.

Often around the university i would see a tall guy with groomed hair and fit clothing with very average girls.

It seemed the ones who had the western pretty boy look often did the worst in terms of reverse busted dude.

Prague to me was the place where i saw the most monstrosities in terms of Busted Dude and i must say Ukraine didnt strike me as such.

Yes girls were generally a point higher than boys but nothing too shocking.

To the OP, my observations based one limited interactions and relations with Ukrainian and Russian girls:

- Language: I had a great relationship with one girl. We enjoyed eachothers company and didnt have problems throughout. But when her childhood girlfriend would come visit her, Her eyes and tongue would light up. You could tell they were sharing everything and she would communicate in a way that she was visibly unable to do with me. Language would always be a limiting factor as to how close you could really get.

- Affection: A lot of Ukrainian/Russian girls do not show affection the way you expect it. We expect the constant "i miss you"s and hugs and neediness. I found a lot of girls didnt give me that. Instead they gave me respect and a sort of "obedience" (not that im a slave master). Their "loving" affection was reserved to their mothers and sisters and girlfriends.
Perhaps this is due to many abusive male figures in her life, where the relation with males becomes one of respect and leadership, and love in the cuddly sense is reserved to other girls such as her mother.

Honestly, i liked that about them. Im a bit cold by nature, and i appreciated the honesty. This last girl i met in Kiev hasnt said "i miss you" to me after i left. She hasnt sent me our pics and been nostalgic. Shes been pretty "cold" about it, in that sense, and she had been when i was with her.

But when she strives towards seeing eachother again, i appreciate at least the honesty thats there. I know she likes me on some level, but she doesnt pretend that im her whole universe. I do the same. I like this honesty, many men would see it as manipulation or game, i see it as the reverse. An emotionally mature honesty.

On the other hand, the girl i nailed through expensive dinner+ night out keeps sending me "i miss you" "i cant wait to see you again" bla bla bla

I know we all like younger girls. And we all will continue to like them. And date them. But honestly, when it comes to a lifelong commitment like marriage, how much does an 18 year old or whatever know about herself? about life?

How much has she been exposed to? How much has she resisted?

For most, not so much. Her character hasnt developped yet even. She doesnt even know herself.

Most sluts, materialist girls, etc... started off as the nice good girls. Men seek safety in seeking the young girl from the village whos never seen a dick or ferrari, but if shes never seen them, what credit does she have for shunning them? None.
Unless youre moving to that village yourself, theres no point in it.

And even more, never underestimate the orgies that happen in those villages. Ive heard some stories...

- Materialism:

When you like that a woman wants to stay at home, and takes care of her beauty, etc.... You should expect that the provider role is on you in this case. She couuld be a good girl when youre dating but when youre married, she just put her whole future life and that of her kids (and often her mom) in your hands. She WILL want a certain standard of living.

No girl in the entire 2016 planet will be content to sit at home and handwash your shirt. You either will tell her to get a job and pitch in, or youll have to provide her for it.
Whether her standard is reasonable or no, thats a case by case issue.

I firmly believe one shouldnt get married (actually at all) unless hes been with a girl for years. So much remains hidden and unless youve been through very difficult hardships with someone, you cannot ever be sure who they truely are.

Messages In This Thread