rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beirut datasheet

Beirut datasheet

Time to give back to the great people in this forum.

Heres my datasheet for Beirut:

Girls:
Theyre pretty hot in general, but most wear tons of makeup and pretty much everyone has had a nosejob.
Society is on the surface very superficial and materialistic, but that doesn't mean money is essential to get laid.
Youll see 18 year olds going to uni classes in outfits that cost thousands, in heels and makeup.

Look for beautifullebanesegirls on instagram to check out most of the hot ones.

I tried to categorize their characters but you pretty much see everything here, the girls in general are very liberal. The young ones and MILFs in particular, which are the majority of the ONS youll get. the mid twenties girls still sleep around but they'll put up more of an act. Im talking about girls in Beirut and the surrounding Christian areas. If you go to the peripheries its a different culture and there are areas where ive never set foot which are more conservative

As a foreigner you definitely have value here, id say all races except Indians and Asians maybe would be a plus. (haven't seen either at work so im only assuming). Black basketball players have their niche of female fans here so im sure black guys would do well, just don't expect all girls to be into it. Youll find your targets.

Nightlife:

Honestly as far as venues, there are some of the best ive seen in the world. There aren't many dancefloors here which I like since im very bad at dancing, but you can still approach everywhere plus the bars usually have people sitting/hanging around a lot so thatll be helpful too.

You can be direct or indirect, doesn't matter. Don't think there are some conservative values or taboos when youre out.

In general here people go out a lot. 18 year olds do bottle service regularly, and its not just for the wealthy. All classes hang around the same clubs basically, except for the rural or suburb areas that are more Islamic or conservative.

A lot of girls are with their groups but many will be alone, ratios aren't that bad. Like I said, youll find all kinds here.

The best venues to go out are:

Skybar (in summer): Very famous rooftop nightclub, opens now only thrus/fri/sat, strict and at times snobbish door policy so try to call and reserve before.

WHite (summer also): ANother very famous rooftop nightclub, id say its better than skybar for pulling. there seems to be easier girls there in general. AT times strict at the door early in the evening.

Music hall: Not the best for pulling as its mostly tables and very small bars but the shows and entertainment are great if youre already with a group.

Iris rooftop: This is more of a lounge, with bands sometimes. More laidback than previous clubs, opens at 6pm so go there for drinks and watch the sunset or whatever. Lots of girls around here as well.

Gemmayze and Mar Mkhayel street: two streets after eachother lined with pubs and bars, been a while since I went there but plenty of girls there too. Just hop around till you find something you like.

Hamra street: In general here youll find more laidback girls as far as the dressing up goes (gemmayze as well perhaps), but its still mixed. Theres a corner called alleyway which has most of the known pubs there.

Uruguay Street: STreet in downtown Beirut full of pubs and bars as well, very popular recently, I never seem to meet anyone there though.

Jounieh street: This is 15 minutes away from Beirut, similar to gemmayze as far as setup.

Byblos old souk: 25 minutes from Beirut, bars set up in the summer along the historical old souk roads.

Its kind of hard to recommend specific places for specific types as everyone seems to go everywhere, its not that segregated.

A bottle of whiskey/vodka at the clubs will be around 150$, beer I guess maybe 7-8$ and cocktails maybe 12$.

Bars will be slightly cheaper.

Beaches:

Edde sands in Byblos, 25 minutes from Beirut: nice resort, but very expensive. You pay an entrance fee of maybe 25$ or whatever then pay for everything there.

Jiyyeh beach resorts: 25 minutes to the south of Beirut, some nice resorts as well, like orchid beach, but expensive as well.

Bonita bay, Pierre and friends in the north: maybe 35 minutes, beaches are pebbly here but nice beach bars and less expensive than the first mentioned.

Cyan, mocean in kaslik, 15 minutes from Beirut: Cyan seems to have a concentration of slutty girls for some reason.

La plage, Riviera: Hotel pools in Beirut that have pool parties in the weekend that are very popular. Youll see the same crowd you see in clubs there.

Guys here wont cockblock you for no reason, in general. Not that aggressive, most fights break out between very large groups.

let me know what else I can add.

Messages In This Thread