rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Troubleshooting Game in Chartered Groups

Troubleshooting Game in Chartered Groups

Quote: (04-12-2019 06:59 PM)Anchor Man Wrote:  

Quote: (04-12-2019 06:49 PM)Beirut Wrote:  

Its a common theme i see around here. Guys are more interested in spotting girls disinterest before she rejects them than they are at pushing the interaction.

Youre not gonna get a cookie if you guess right that she hates you. Push the interaction and let her say no.

Not to say you shouldnt be socially calibrated but playing these waiting games to see if she will re-engage and stuff, youre leveling yourself.

Yes, Beirut. But the OP question is when should he stop and when should he push for more ? He doesn't disagree with the principle. He just doesn't know how to apply.
I am in the same boat as him

Stop when she gives you a reason to.

If you're at a stage where you are thinking she might re-engage you, then she hasnt really rejected/shown disinterest has she, right?

You're still in that maybe zone (at least in your head).

if a girl stays in the ocean with me 45 minutes ALONE on some exotic trip, im gonna push the interaction. She can blow me off in the water and ill go play with the turtles

Messages In This Thread