rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amino Collagen Report

Amino Collagen Report

I've been using amino collagens for over a month now. Before starting I spent a lot of time on the net doing the research to find out if it was worth giving a try. It is considered safe by the FDA and raved about online by females so I took the challenge.

Yesterday a coworker mentioned I looked younger. I've noticed my skin looks and feels healthier. It's rare for me to get pimples, and the last month there has been zero. My daily regiment is 1 scoop, diluted with water. When people ask how old I am now I say 28, and they believe it. I'm 35. A month before my next adventure I'll double the dosage as prescribed my the manufacturer. The brand I use also contains vitamin C and hyaluronic acid as an added bonus.

Bottom line this stuff has worked for me. For the veteran players on the forum, I recommend using it. Looking younger and healthier never hurts on the quest for 20 y.o. pussy.

Amino Collagen Report

Quote: (12-20-2011 08:48 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I've been using amino collagens for over a month now. Before starting I spent a lot of time on the net doing the research to find out if it was worth giving a try. It is considered safe by the FDA and raved about online by females so I took the challenge.

Yesterday a coworker mentioned I looked younger. I've noticed my skin looks and feels healthier. It's rare for me to get pimples, and the last month there has been zero. My daily regiment is 1 scoop, diluted with water. When people ask how old I am now I say 28, and they believe it. I'm 35. A month before my next adventure I'll double the dosage as prescribed my the manufacturer. The brand I use also contains vitamin C and hyaluronic acid as an added bonus.

Bottom line this stuff has worked for me. For the veteran players on the forum, I recommend using it. Looking younger and healthier never hurts on the quest for 20 y.o. pussy.

So does this help to produce more retinol in your body?

Amino Collagen Report

Good man. I use the stuff, too.

Some of the best anti-aging stuff out there is from Japanese.

Amino Collagen Report

Here's the brand I use:

http://www.amazon.com/NeoCell-Super-Coll...B001N0LPPA

Amino Collagen Report

I know a girl in Tokyo that is 40ish but looks 30ish. For a pinay that is impressive. She works out and eats healthy but attributes the youthful glow to amino collegans. Her sisters haven't fared so well.

Here's the brand I use:

http://www.amazon.com/Amino-Collagen-Hya...004&sr=1-4

It's made in the U.S. and doesn't carry the imported price tag of the Japanese varieties. It doesn't taste bad and I mix with water, along with ACV and creatine.

Another brand is:

http://collageena.com/

It contains protein and is geared more for working out. I bought it early this year but only took for a week, so can't give a rundown on it's effectiveness.

@Mikecf- How long did you take the collagens before seeing the difference level out?

Amino Collagen Report

interesting, im always skeptical about suppliments.

Amino Collagen Report

Quote: (12-21-2011 12:52 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

@Mikecf- How long did you take the collagens before seeing the difference level out?

Couple of months.

What you'll find is that your face stops aging.

You can take pics of me from past 6-8 years.

Try re-arranging them by my age, i.e, (pic one is from 8 years ago, pic 8 is from last year).

Very hard to do.

Never found a solution for grey hair, though, so I gotta color is when needed, and the grey facial hair is coming in, meaning my scruff has to be kept neater.

Face looks good, though.

Amino Collagen Report

It's good to hear that there are other things out there that has been tested by people not participating in some scam.. I use a refined dose of matrixyl 3000 and coenzyme.. Not one wrinkle even in my frown areas.

Amino Collagen Report

Quote: (12-22-2011 06:42 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

It's good to hear that there are other things out there that has been tested by people not participating in some scam.. I use a refined dose of matrixyl 3000 and coenzyme.. Not one wrinkle even in my frown areas.

Essentially fatty acids (fish oil) helps too. (Japanese eat a lot of fish.)

Borage oil keeps skin hydrated.

Wrinkles are caused by, among other things, breakdown of collagen and elastin. Supplement to mitigate that.

Wrinkles are also caused because repeated facial expressions more easily form in dry skin.

Thus, keep skin moist from the inside and outside.

Lots of essential oils internally, and lots of moisturizing/sunscreen from the outside.

Amino Collagen Report

Quote: (12-22-2011 07:14 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (12-22-2011 06:42 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Essentially fatty acids (fish oil) helps too. (Japanese eat a lot of fish.)

Borage oil keeps skin hydrated.

Wrinkles are caused by, among other things, breakdown of collagen and elastin. Supplement to mitigate that.

Wrinkles are also caused because repeated facial expressions more easily form in dry skin.

Thus, keep skin moist from the inside and outside.

Lots of essential oils internally, and lots of moisturizing/sunscreen from the outside.

What do you think about the use of tretinoin ..(retinoic acid) in low dosages? That shit peels off a lot of dead cells and refreshes the skin.

Amino Collagen Report

Quote: (12-23-2011 07:45 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

What do you think about the use of tretinoin ..(retinoic acid) in low dosages? That shit peels off a lot of dead cells and refreshes the skin.

The studies on the OTC stuff show that it doesn't work. You need the Rx version. It's easy to get over the Internet or from any dermatologist.

I've done it. There were some small "laugh lines." It essentially strips the dead skin off, revealing young skin.

Use it once, as a sort of facial. Use only a small amount.

You don't want to overuse it.

Because of [I forgot the medical term], skin can only turn over 50 times. When you do the Retin-A treatment, you're cause skin to turn over.

Now, skin health is related to telomeres. It's possible for cells to divide without always "counting against you."

That's where nutritional supplements, and especially Intermittent Fastinc come into play.

People who take Vitamin C and E also have longer telomeres:

http://www.lef.org/newsletter/2009/0317_...in-Use.htm

If you're not already, read the blog "Future Pundit."

He's just a smart guy without an agenda (he'd fit in, haha) trying to figure shit out.

Life Extension is a good source of information, but they want $$$, so there's the bias issue.

Basically, if you're smart, you can extend your youth by 25%.

So if you're my age, you look a lot younger.

Obviously, the sooner you start, and the more intense about this you, the better.

Amino Collagen Report

Hey MikeCF, I'm only 22 but I'm already starting to age (maybe it's just my point of view, but whatever!), so I'm thinking of taking some Japanese Amino Collagens.

Which brand do you recommend?
How much should I take daily?
How long until I see results?
What kind of results exactly should I be expecting (glowing skin, no wrinkles, etc)?

Thanks.

Amino Collagen Report

Last I heard retinoic acid works short term but in the long term actually ages skin.

Amino Collagen Report

I did a little research today to confirm my weak memory about retinoic acid being harmful long term, but couldn't come up with anything.

Apparently taking the stuff internally can fuck you up though, with brain damage that may lead to depression and memory loss, irritable bowel syndrome and other nasty problems.

Amino Collagen Report

High dosage retinoids acid is similar to accutane. It's terrible for you. Hair loss, dry skin that cracks easily.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Amino Collagen Report

Looks interesting. I'm going to give this a try.

Amino Collagen Report

Me too. I bought Ali's brand and should get here today.

Amino Collagen Report

I've been off the regiment for a couple of months and can see a difference in my complexion. Will start back regularly when I get back stateside. Don't think you guys will be disappointed with the results.

Amino Collagen Report

Quote: (04-21-2012 12:23 PM)xsplat Wrote:  

I did a little research today to confirm my weak memory about retinoic acid being harmful long term, but couldn't come up with anything.

Apparently taking the stuff internally can fuck you up though, with brain damage that may lead to depression and memory loss, irritable bowel syndrome and other nasty problems.

do you think this is why ali had a meltdown [Image: biggrin.gif]

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Amino Collagen Report

Just ordered this collagen stuff. Damn, RVF is seriously my complete medical and wellness guy. Can't even count how many care products I purchased through word of mouth from the forum. Roosh and big pharma should link up! Big business!

Amino Collagen Report

Got collagen too, will report after a month.

Amino Collagen Report

Quote: (12-11-2012 07:15 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Damn, RVF is seriously my complete medical and wellness guy. Can't even count how many care products I purchased through word of mouth from the forum.

Its because guys here have a tendency of first trying out a solution for their own problems, and then sharing their results, asking for feedback, adjusting their strategy, and then comparing results with others. Its the scientific method at its finest.

Thanks for the tip Ali and Mike.

Amino Collagen Report

xsplat, DVY, got any links?

Thanks

Amino Collagen Report

Quote: (12-21-2011 12:30 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Here's the brand I use:

http://www.amazon.com/NeoCell-Super-Coll...B001N0LPPA

Ordering mine today. Thanks for the tip.

Amino Collagen Report

On the strength of this post, and other recommendations of collagen I've seen throughout the web, I'm going to try collagen for three months.

One issue that hasn't been raised: the source of collagen. Collagen can be sourced either from bovines or from fish. The former has some theoretical risks associated with it (think mad cows), so I'm going to opt for the latter. Pricer but safer.

The brand ype I'll be trying: Neocell Fish Collagen.

Will update on progress.