rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime

I'm posting the story from Breitbart because they report the details a bit differently than every other outlet (and I read around six of them).

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/...me-attack/

Quote:Quote:

Empire star Jussie Smollett has been hospitalized after a “possible racially charged” attack by two men at a Subway store, the Chicago Police Department has confirmed.

According to TMZ, Jussie Smollett returned to Chicago from New York at around 2am, at which point he went to eat at his local subway. As he left the store, two men reportedly shouted at him: “Aren’t you that faggot ‘Empire’ n*****?”

“The 2 men — both white and wearing ski masks — viciously attacked Jussie as he fought back, but they beat him badly and fractured a rib,” the outlet alleged. “They put a rope around his neck, poured bleach on him and as they left they yelled, ‘This is MAGA country.'”

Smollett was taken to Northwestern Memorial for treatment and was discharged later Tuesday morning.

In a statement, Chicago Police Department Chief Spokesman Anthony Gugliemi described the incident as a “possible racially-charged assault and battery,” and they would treat the investigation as a possible hate crime.

“Overnight, the Chicago Police Department received a report of a possible racially-charged assault and battery involving a cast member of the television show Empire,” Gugliemi said. “Given the severity of the allegations, we are taking this investigation very seriously and treating it as a possible hate crime. Detectives are currently working to gather video, identify potential witnesses and establish an investigative timeline.”

Although some claim the attack was racially motivated, there are also claims it was an attack on Smollett’s sexuality. In March 2015, the 35-year-old actor came out as gay in an interview with Ellen DeGeneres, similar to his character Jamal Lyon. He has yet to publicly comment on Monday’s incident.

The "MAGA country", "fa****t n****r" and noose details were only printed by Breitbart, from what I could find. The reason I bring this up is that these are the aspects of the crime that I find a bit..... Hollywood.

So, as far as we know:

two white racists just happened to recognize a gay black actor (whom I'd never heard of since I've never seen Empire)

at 2AM while leaving a restaurant

in Chicago,

during a cold snap that has most people cooped up indoors,

and happened to have ski masks, a noose and bleach on them,

and assaulted their victim while shouting something that sounds like bad Hollywood writing?

It's entirely possible Breitbart got the details wrong and this was in fact a run of the mill hate crime. But assuming these details are the same as those given to the police, well...

I think you all know where this is going.

Gotta admit, my bullshit detector is going off. He has a broken rib- so more likely some black dudes beat him up and he embellished to turn a negative (an ass whooping) into a positive (an opportunity, despite an ass whooping).

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Quote: (01-29-2019 03:28 PM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

I'm posting the story from Breitbart because they report the details a bit differently than every other outlet (and I read around six of them).

Empire star Jussie Smollett has been hospitalized after a “possible racially charged” attack by two men at a Subway store, the Chicago Police Department has confirmed.

According to TMZ, Jussie Smollett returned to Chicago from New York at around 2am, at which point he went to eat at his local subway. As he left the store, two men reportedly shouted at him: “Aren’t you that faggot ‘Empire’ n*****?”

“The 2 men — both white and wearing ski masks — viciously attacked Jussie as he fought back, but they beat him badly and fractured a rib,” the outlet alleged. “They put a rope around his neck, poured bleach on him and as they left they yelled, ‘This is MAGA country.'”

Smollett was taken to Northwestern Memorial for treatment and was discharged later Tuesday morning.

In a statement, Chicago Police Department Chief Spokesman Anthony Gugliemi described the incident as a “possible racially-charged assault and battery,” and they would treat the investigation as a possible hate crime.

“Overnight, the Chicago Police Department received a report of a possible racially-charged assault and battery involving a cast member of the television show Empire,” Gugliemi said. “Given the severity of the allegations, we are taking this investigation very seriously and treating it as a possible hate crime. Detectives are currently working to gather video, identify potential witnesses and establish an investigative timeline.”

Although some claim the attack was racially motivated, there are also claims it was an attack on Smollett’s sexuality. In March 2015, the 35-year-old actor came out as gay in an interview with Ellen DeGeneres, similar to his character Jamal Lyon. He has yet to publicly comment on Monday’s incident.

The "MAGA country", "fa****t n****r" and noose details were only printed by Breitbart, from what I could find. The reason I bring this up is that these are the aspects of the crime that I find a bit..... Hollywood.

So, as far as we know:

two white racists just happened to recognize a gay black actor (whom I'd never heard of since I've never seen Empire)

in Chicago,

and assaulted their victim while shouting something that sounds like bad Hollywood writing?

It's entirely possible Breitbart got the details wrong and this was in fact a run of the mill hate crime. But assuming these details are the same as those given to the police, well...

I assume you're saying it will turn out the gay actor and two of his buddies faked the hate crime? If so, I agree. I'm buying hate crime salt futures as we speak!

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

So, as far as we know:

in Chicago,

Forget the racial aspect. For me, the reason this sounds weird is that the assailants just happened to have bleach on them. Who walks around with bleach? Especially at 2 a.m.?

On top of that, who would go around in Chicago after midnight claiming its "MAGA country?" There is arguably no place that's LESS "MAGA Country" than Chicago at 2 a.m. It's also doubtful anyone would actually speak that phrase.

Since this happened outside a Subway chain in Chicago, I assume some video footage will turn up. Every fast food place, shopping center, and city street seem to have cameras these days.

This has false flag written all over it. I bet he starts a gofund me that reaches a billion dollars and wins every award for his acting at the emmys this year.

I mean sure there are still some racist people out there but this is a crock of absolute shit

"THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY" sounds like poorly scripted writing in a C list Hollywood spoof movie

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

He was probably doing some new "Bleach Chug Challenge" for youtube, or he was having a gay orgy gone wrong.

Perhaps both...

‘This is MAGA country.'”[/b]

This is the part that makes me super suspicious. I worked for Democrats previously and they actively want all this shit to be political.

It could be that this happened and he just added this phrase to try and implicate Trump and get more attention.

It could also be that he was choking on dicks back in his hotel room and the dudes went too rough on him. Had to come up with some kind of excuse for this shit.

Anybody who remembers Trayvon Martin should understand that Democrats often warp real events to fit their political agenda. I heard that story and my first thought was Florida... in a presidential election year? The Dems polling machine must be showing black folks not very enthusiastic in that state. Once you realize that... then the fake clips of racial slurs, the picture of him age 8 not 17, a Latino becomes a "White Latino"... ect, all begin to make sense.

I am moving to Chicago. I know its cold, and there's bad crime, but goddamn, Subway open at 2 am??!!??

Italian BMTs with the sweet onion sauce in the middle of the night. I love that.

Aloha!

[Image: bsflag.gif]

The Covington Catholic High School story didn’t pan out as they had hoped. Gotta double down and make a harder push. This story will get more traction.

Quote: (01-29-2019 03:55 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

This is the part that makes me super suspicious. I worked for Democrats previously and they actively want all this shit to be political.

It could be that this happened and he just added this phrase to try and implicate Trump and get more attention.

It could also be that he was choking on dicks back in his hotel room and the dudes went too rough on him. Had to come up with some kind of excuse for this shit.

Anybody who remembers Trayvon Martin should understand that Democrats often warp real events to fit their political agenda. I heard that story and my first thought was Florida... in a presidential election year? The Dems polling machine must be showing black folks not very enthusiastic in that state. Once you realize that... then the fake clips of racial slurs, the picture of him age 8 not 17, a Latino becomes a "White Latino"... ect, all begin to make sense.

Agreed except for this part. Chicago is a Dem stronghold, and their black community are (I'm pretty sure) very loyal Dems. MAGA has made them more steadfast.

But none of this means this isn't a potential false flag.

EDIT: or where you only talking about FL?

Quote: (01-29-2019 03:35 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Gotta admit, my bullshit detector is going off. He has a broken rib- so more likely some black dudes beat him up and he embellished to turn a negative (an ass whooping) into a positive (an opportunity, despite an ass whooping).

Exactly my thoughts. I just assumed he got took by a couple hood niggas from the Chi who don't respect faggots and other kinds of soft dudes.

The idea that Chicago, of all places, is crawling with Klan members two of whom just happened to notice the gay dude from Empire beggars belief for a lot of reasons, not least of which is the fact that white men don't watch Empire.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

I bet they got molested by Jared so they were waiting outside Subway for the first gay guy they saw. Paybacks a bitch.

Aloha!

Quote: (01-29-2019 04:38 PM)Buck Wild Wrote:  

Quote: (01-29-2019 03:35 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

white men don't watch Empire.

Facts.

Trump supporters in Chicago beating up gay actors? This is faker than Lebron James fake nigger sprayed on his house. This is even faker than that because Los Angeles is one of the most racist places on Earth. As if houses that expensive do not have cameras. His neighbors did not have em either?

Anyway, dude looks like a power bottom. He's probably overly emotional and sissy like. I do not believe this just on those grounds alone.

[Image: believe-women-men-facts-evidence-shirt.jpg]

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

I'm gonna call BS. Its fucking freezing all around the Chicagoland area.

What has been happening crime wise is theft over coats. Yes coats. People are being held up at gunpoint and forced to give up their coats - CanadaGoose in particular. Basically luxury winter coats that cost over 1k.

How much you want to bet this guy was flashing one and attracted the wrong kind of attention? Maybe he tried to refuse and they beat him. Just a theory though

The rest of the details I've seen online about this guys beating all seem staged... almost like a plot out of Empire.

They just happened to be carrying rope, bleach, and had ski masks on at 2 am and were strolling around? And to put the icing on the cake, they shout at him that its MAGA country? In chicago? really?

Maybe will find out in a few weeks it was all just a publicity stunt.

Quote: (01-29-2019 06:39 PM)armenia4ever Wrote:  

I'm gonna call BS. Its fucking freezing all around the Chicagoland area.

What has been happening crime wise is theft over coats. Yes coats. People are being held up at gunpoint and forced to give up their coats - CanadaGoose in particular. Basically luxury winter coats that cost over 1k.

How much you want to bet this guy was flashing one and attracted the wrong kind of attention? Maybe he tried to refuse and they beat him. Just a theory though

The rest of the details I've seen online about this guys beating all seem staged... almost like a plot out of Empire.

Maybe will find out in a few weeks it was all just a publicity stunt.

Agreed on the temperature there. It's like 30 below without wind chill, and 50 below with it. They're saying Chicago is colder than Antarctica or the top of Mount Everest. People are worrying about what to do when their furnaces don't make enough heat to keep the house warm at these extreme temperatures. There weren't any guys going around beating people up in that weather!

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

This is MAGA country? I don't even think people in MAGA country would say that.

I call BS. Chicago is machine-Democrat country where teachers grade school complain about only getting $70k a year and unions still have some sway. It'll only become MAGA country when it turns full Detroit after the city declares bankruptcy when it can't pay pensions.

Didn't happen, at least not the way he says. Guys like those in his story would not recognize him from Empire, because they don't watch Empire. There are other details that are just plain "off", kinda like Jackie's UVA Rape Hoax story. That shit didn't smell right from the start.

This is fake, happening in a blue city, something isn't right.

Me: "Wow this Covington Catholic Teens story is the biggest pile of shit the media has presented to demonize conservatives and white men I've ever seen!"

The Media: "Hold my beer."

Has to be the most comically ludicrous story they've tried to sell me since the Kavanaugh vocal fry woman's nonsense; Which I already thought was the most absurd. And NBC Nightly News saw fit to gleefully present this story as if it 100% empirically happened. The black faggot said it therefore it is gospel. Now go, troops, vote democrat and assault some white conservatives.

Scary and disturbing times we live in.

I heard this reported on NPR on the way home tonight. They sounded so somber and serious, saying it was a suspected hate crime.

They have a "here's what we know" approach they love to use, and they did it with this story, claiming the information came from the Chicago police.

They told the whole bit, how the assailants came up to him, started calling him homophobic slurs, and started beating him. Then they poured "chemicals" of some kind on him, and put a rope around his neck, before running off.

Police said they were looking for the men, and asked anyone with any information to contact them. Fortunately, the victim was not seriously injured, and was able to get himself to the hospital, without the need for an ambulance.

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

In other words, there is no evidence whatsoever that this happened. I was laughing the whole time after reading this thread during the day. Somehow the reporter forgot to mention the intense cold, or the extreme frequency of cases like this being fake.

-Randy Savage

Pretty clearly, it's either completely fake or the guy was beaten up by a drug dealer or someone he was hooking up with. My bet is he had been fucking a "straight" guy on the down low who needed to protect his secret.

I ventured over to the comments section for the article about this at "The Root" (Gawker's site aimed at blacks--laughably leftist) and encouragingly even there, a good number of the commenters were calling bullshit on this.

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of hundreds, I'm ready to plow!

An obvious sexcapade gone wrong. Chicago is the last place two white dudes would step to a black man at 2 AM, given how many people get shot there every day. Hell, black dudes don't simply step to aother black dude at 2 AM. Especially not at -30 degrees so you can't even see who you are stepping up to. Rope was probably from a sex rodeo, dude got fucked and chucked. And then they kicked his ass for good measure.

Only liberal faggot can make up something like 'MAGA country'. The story is bullshit to me with the set up of person carrying bleach, noose, and attacking someone outside a subway. The items carried by two white men sounds like kinky sex gone wrong and have to make up a story.

He was also a "victim" of threats by mail on the set with suspicious white powder in the envelope not too long ago

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine