rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Get Laid As a Club Promoter In Central London

Hello everyone I would like to discuss 2 things.

I got a job as a club promoter. I have access to most of the high end clubs in Central London.

The girls coming with me get free entry, free drinks and sit at a table with promoters. I thought that this would be enough motivation for them but it doesn't seem to get them interested. Are girls already used to this sort of treatment???

I get paid to get as many girls in as possible. This has been my problem because a lot of girls are not interested. I have used instagram so far but I have been ignored or they wouldn't like the clubs. I was mind blown at how picky these women are. Some of them said they hated these clubs.

So my first question what sources should I use to get as many girls into the club as possible.

Second question whats the best way to get laid as a promoter?

You can try making ads on craigslist. I could have swore there are already threads about this from McQueen, not that this is a roaring endorsement.

thread-20495.html

Maybe you really are promoting for shitty clubs?

Quote: (01-28-2019 02:27 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

You can try making ads on craigslist. I could have swore there are already threads about this from McQueen, not that this is a roaring endorsement.

thread-20495.html

Craigslist keep flagging my post and shadow banned me.

Quote: (01-28-2019 03:22 PM)AntoniusofEfa Wrote:  

I promote private members clubs.

Quote: (01-29-2019 10:15 AM)Trooper Wrote:  

Go to university halls bars. Try to meet young guys who are living in those students halls, and agree to give them a cut of your profit for the girls they can take with them. Say, if you receive 15 £ you give him 5 £ and he can drink a few drinks for free and have a table. Try to keep in touch with the guys, for example adding them to a whatsapp group and giving them regular updates. This should work and will keep you going, in terms of getting more contacts where u'll be able to take 100% of your fee.

I had to ask. Whenever someone tells me "Highend" it usually means expensive, but not necessarily of a high quality.

First thing that comes into my mind, is who would want to go to such private members clubs. Than think where would these people hang out. The top and middle range Fashion schools, art school, and so on are probably the places where the willing aspiring models and fashionistas are at.

Quote: (01-29-2019 10:26 AM)Frank Mackey Wrote:  

Go to university halls bars. Try to meet young guys who are living in those students halls, and agree to give them a cut of your profit for the girls they can take with them. Say, if you receive 15 £ you give him 5 £ and he can drink a few drinks for free and have a table. Try to keep in touch with the guys, for example adding them to a whatsapp group and giving them regular updates. This should work and will keep you going, in terms of getting more contacts where u'll be able to take 100% of your fee.

I get paid £5 for every girls I bring that gets in. MY boss told me no guys allowed.

Quote: (01-29-2019 10:48 AM)AntoniusofEfa Wrote:  

I had to ask. Whenever someone tells me "Highend" it usually means expensive, but not necessarily of a high quality.

First thing that comes into my mind, is who would want to go to such private members clubs. Than think where would these people hang out. The top and middle range Fashion schools, art school, and so on are probably the places where the willing aspiring models and fashionistas are at.

These are the clubs I have access to if you wanna google them. Things depend on what the girls look like.

Opium

Nova

The cuckoo

Charlie Berkley Street

Tramp

Reign

Scandal

Drama

Cirque le soir

toyroom

mahiki

maddox

tape

That doesn't necessarily mean not shitty. Why do the girls not like it? Is it actually a fun place? What are the caliber of guys there? You need to provide much much more detail here

Quote: (01-29-2019 11:07 AM)Repo Wrote:  

That doesn't necessarily mean not shitty. Why do the girls not like it? Is it actually a fun place? What are the caliber of guys there? You need to provide much much more detail here

Look at the list I provided above

Quote: (01-29-2019 11:19 AM)Trooper Wrote:  

I did my research on google maps

Opium - new

Nova - could not find it

The cuckoo - 3.2·126 reviews·€€€€

Charlie Berkley Street - 4·123 reviews·€€€€

Tramp - 4.2·85 reviews

Reign - 3.3·94 reviews

Scandal - 3.7·39 reviews

Drama - 2.2·139 reviews·€€€€

Cirque le soir - 2.7·239 reviews·€€€€

toyroom - 2.3·172 reviews

mahiki - 3.4·567 reviews

maddox - 2.8·149 reviews

tape - 3.0·129 reviews

Ask yourself, what are the reasons for your potential female guests to go to these places, when they have access to the best of the best. Some of the places you mentioned seem to have a "reputation", and are defiantly a hard sell.

Just one review from one of your employers:

"By far the WORST club I have ever been to. If your idea of a good night out involves sitting at a table and posing, whilst waiting for a promoter to decide when he should pour your next drink for you, then this is the place for you.

The staff are rude, the atmosphere is uncomfortable and the layout is terrible. No-one dances - there isn't even a dancefloor. My friends and I were sat at a table until we were told to move and sit up on a wooden ledge to make room for more girls arriving. Later on that night, a member of staff aggressively demanded that we "move up" when there clearly wasn't any space for us to move.

He continued to shout at our promoter which was just shocking and sad to see. If you are a woman, you are seen as nothing more than an object who's role is to sit there and look pretty to satisfy stuck-up elitist men. Honestly do not waste your money or time here. Disgusting."

I do not know what to make of it. A place that wants to have girls coming over cannot afford having such reviews in google. People DO read this.

Quote: (01-29-2019 11:07 AM)Trooper Wrote:  

Quote: (01-29-2019 10:48 AM)AntoniusofEfa Wrote:  

These are the clubs I have access to if you wanna google them. Things depend on what the girls look like.

Opium
Nova
The cuckoo
Charlie Berkley Street
Tramp
Reign
Scandal
Drama
Cirque le soir
toyroom
mahiki
maddox

tape

I lived in London in 2009 and at least Cuckoo, Mahiki and Maddox had a great reputation back then... £5 for u per girl and no guys?... strange... back in 2009 guys had to pay £20, so that you could get your fee as well out of what they paid. Try to check this again with them.

Quote: (01-29-2019 11:54 AM)AntoniusofEfa Wrote:  

Quote: (01-29-2019 11:19 AM)Trooper Wrote:  

I did my research on google maps

Opium - new

Nova - could not find it

The cuckoo - 3.2·126 reviews·€€€€

Charlie Berkley Street - 4·123 reviews·€€€€

Tramp - 4.2·85 reviews

Reign - 3.3·94 reviews

Scandal - 3.7·39 reviews

Drama - 2.2·139 reviews·€€€€

Cirque le soir - 2.7·239 reviews·€€€€

toyroom - 2.3·172 reviews

mahiki - 3.4·567 reviews

maddox - 2.8·149 reviews

tape - 3.0·129 reviews

Ask yourself, what are the reasons for your potential female guests to go to these places, when they have access to the best of the best. Some of the places you mentioned seem to have a "reputation", and are defiantly a hard sell.

Just one review from one of your employers:

"By far the WORST club I have ever been to. If your idea of a good night out involves sitting at a table and posing, whilst waiting for a promoter to decide when he should pour your next drink for you, then this is the place for you.

The staff are rude, the atmosphere is uncomfortable and the layout is terrible. No-one dances - there isn't even a dancefloor. My friends and I were sat at a table until we were told to move and sit up on a wooden ledge to make room for more girls arriving. Later on that night, a member of staff aggressively demanded that we "move up" when there clearly wasn't any space for us to move.

He continued to shout at our promoter which was just shocking and sad to see. If you are a woman, you are seen as nothing more than an object who's role is to sit there and look pretty to satisfy stuck-up elitist men. Honestly do not waste your money or time here. Disgusting."

I do not know what to make of it. A place that wants to have girls coming over cannot afford having such reviews in google. People DO read this.

Most of those clubs on the List are some of the best clubs in London. They don't care about reviews cause they know people will always come there. They always have rich guys to spend money there and pack the clubs with majority girls.

Why did they hire you. Actually who hired you

Quote: (01-29-2019 06:15 PM)Beirut Wrote:  

Why did they hire you. Actually who hired you

A pr company

Hi Trooper, I am a fellow London resident. Thats certainly a decent list of clubs you are promoting for. If I was you I'd try going to 100 Wardour St which seems to be full of girls going out to party. Then invite them to the afterparty at one of your clubs or invite them out another time!

Are you getting a free table with free drinks for the girls ?

Quote: (02-02-2019 06:13 PM)cosworth Wrote:  

Are you getting a free table with free drinks for the girls ?

Yeah they get free drinks and hang out at our promoter table. Are girls in central london used to this?

I think its pretty standard! My take is that you will probably do better in the summer when you have more tourists visiting

Quote: (02-03-2019 01:49 PM)shootingstar Wrote:  

I think its pretty standard! My take is that you will probably do better in the summer when you have more tourists visiting

I'll probably get fired before the summer

Half of these are top notch upscale London nightclubs. Some chicks would suck you off on the spot just to make her way in. Listen buddy, get your shit together since being a promoter there puts you in a position that 99.999% of guys can only dream of.

Quote: (02-04-2019 05:04 AM)EwartGrogan Wrote:  

Half of these are top notch upscale London nightclubs. Some chicks would suck you off on the spot just to make her way in. Listen buddy, get your shit together since being a promoter there puts you in a position that 99.999% of guys can only dream of.

I haven't experienced that.

I'm beginning to think this whole club promoter gets laid thing is a myth.

Why would you be hired as a promoter if you have no nightlife experience or social network? If you have nightlife experience then you should already know nightlife girls to bring over and build over their social circle.

Or did this company basically hire half of London to see what sticks

A promoter who only sends Instagram messages? Might as well outsource that shit to India. At least message girls that have their pics tagged in nightlife venues

Quote: (02-04-2019 11:34 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

Why would you be hired as a promoter if you have no nightlife experience or social network? If you have nightlife experience then you should already know nightlife girls to bring over and build over their social circle.

Or did this company basically hire half of London to see what sticks

A promoter who only sends Instagram messages? Might as well outsource that shit to India. At least message girls that have their pics tagged in nightlife venues

Yeah thats what I've done.