rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The power of magic mushrooms

Interesting article about the positive affects of magic mushrooms, I myself have experienced somewhere around 70 trips, including some powerful trips abroad (Morocco, Brazil, Costa Rica).

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg....DTL&tsp=1

Shrooms are great. They definetly can help you "find yourself" if you're relaxed.

Ha.

Lot's of drug threads lately.

Mushrooms are trippy as hell, but were never my steez too much.

Yeah. Waiting on someone starting talking about research chemicals. This is kinda new age stuff which puts heroin/meth to shame.

"Shrooms" were a Game changer for me.

I highly recommened them.

Use with caution amoung friends you can trust. Preferably, outdoors.

Steve Jobs has said that taking LSD was one of the most important things he did in his life.

Quote:Quote:

Jobs then traveled to India to visit the Neem Karoli Baba[38] at his Kainchi Ashram with a Reed College friend (and, later, the first Apple employee), Daniel Kottke, in search of spiritual enlightenment. He came back a Buddhist with his head shaved and wearing traditional Indian clothing.[39][40] During this time, Jobs experimented with psychedelics, calling his LSD experiences "one of the two or three most important things [he had] done in [his] life".

I'm sure psychedelics can do a lot of good in the right circumstances.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

I never tried them but I made the mistake of smelling a small baggy of them my friend had.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-29-2011 04:47 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Good advice.

Only do them in the most beautiful natural environments for maximum experience.

Surfing on them can be fun.

Joshua Tree is a good spot.

Or snorkeling in Cabo with lots of beautiful tropical fish is recommended.

Always been interested in shrooms and LSD, but I gotta admitt that a bad trip really scares the hell out of me.

Quote: (09-29-2011 06:37 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Always been interested in shrooms and LSD, but I gotta admitt that a bad trip really scared the hell out of me.

I've introduced probably around 20 people to sacred fungus, and acted as a guide for most of these people, only once have I witnessed a friend have a "bad trip".

That is way more common with LSD, as LSD is mostly trash these days, and it's very hard to procure from a reliable source.

Furthermore, I've only tried "Lucy" a few times, and I wasn't nearly as impressed as I was with psilocybin, much less of a "profound spiritual experience".

I wouldn't recommend anyone trip on acid or shrooms if they're already worried about a bad trip. You have to be in the right mindframe. Acid is fuuuuuun. That can be a long and wild rollercoaster.

Can you expand on that?? In what sense was it a Game changer?

Shrooms can change your outlook on life. Kind of hard to explain unless you've done hallucinogens (spelling?).

For me, taking mushrooms was kind of like injesting the red pill and seeing the matrix, but more in terms of society, culture, spirituality, etc.

It can be a profound spiritual/mystical experience, and if you've never experienced one, now is the best time to start.

The only time i took shrooms was in Amsterdam when I was going through some complex thoughts that mixed with anxiety I had a hard time getting cleared up in my head. I took the shrooms and just walked around that beautiful city, and thought about all that stuff while I was walking around, taking in all the scenery at the same time, et voila, it was all good after that. Since then I haven't taken shrooms but I am very fond of the drug since that first experience.

I loved shrooms! I had a great vision while tripping, it gave me so much perspective on human relationships that, to this day, I'll never forget.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I've done a bit of psychedelics myself.

I think it really depends on the person.

"Acid is not for every brain - only the healthy, happy, wholesome, handsome, hopeful, humorous, high-velocity should seek these experiences," Leary explained. "This elitism is totally self-determined. Unless you are self-confident, self-directed, self-selected, please abstain."

As for me, I've done a few shroom trips (both being profound experiences) as well as a mescaline trip. I passed on an LSD chance only because of job logistics.

Its nice to see people on the forum who've experimented as well. It obviously has little to do with game outside of maybe an inner game type perspective. I respect people who do this kind of thing. Most people who have tried psychedelics have done some with a lot of research and curiosity. Not everybody can simply research something themselves and make their own conclusions e.g. ignoring "because it's illegal it must be bad, and I certainly shouldn't do it".

Never tried anything... [Image: sad.gif]

OMG an ILLEGAL SCHEDULE 1 DRUG is actually helping people? Impossible! Where is the government propaganda campaign to squash this?

Quote: (09-29-2011 08:03 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

I highly recommend them.

Use with caution among friends you can trust. Preferably, outdoors.

Can you expand on that?? In what sense was it a Game changer?

It was a Game changer because for the first time in my life I had absolutely zero fear. That alone was a great experience. My previous experiences and memories faded away and it was like I was a brand new person. A fearless person. All tension, worry, and anxiety went away. When I sobered up, that stuff was greatly reduced. I accepted the world the way it is.

Experiencing that was motivating.

You guys would make some great drug dealers the way you sell this stuff!

I watched a video the other day about this middle-aged super conservative guy who used shrooms only on a bi-monthly basis for medicinal reasons. Apparently, using them kept his migraines in check. Before he found shrooms, he was contemplating suicide from the extremeness of his migraines. I think it was technically another term, migraines puts it lightly.

But still, interesting. If only I could remember where I saw it...

He did grow his own though, kinda amusing considering his demographics. I need to figure out how to do that myself. Def on the to-do list.

anybody here have experience growing them?

"There's only one game and the game is pimping. You can play, or be played; it's your choice." -- Mickey Royal

Mushrooms are great but I think I like acid better because the come-up on shrooms can be really intense. I always feel weird and nauseous for the first hour or so after eating them and then everything's awesome. They can also be a real mindfuck compared to acid which is usually a more mellow trip. Music's better on acid too.

I agree with Giovanny, do them outdoors and with people you trust who will give you a supportive vibe. If you can't go into nature, go to a concert.

Not sure about snorkeling or scuba diving, I'd be scared shitless of something going wrong and drowning. I'm sure it would be the experience of a lifetime, though.

Quote: (01-26-2012 01:51 AM)aries569 Wrote:  

I watched a video the other day about this middle-aged super conservative guy who used shrooms only on a bi-monthly basis for medicinal reasons. Apparently, using them kept his migraines in check. Before he found shrooms, he was contemplating suicide from the extremeness of his migraines. I think it was technically another term, migraines puts it lightly.

But still, interesting. If only I could remember where I saw it...

He did grow his own though, kinda amusing considering his demographics. I need to figure out how to do that myself. Def on the to-do list.

anybody here have experience growing them?

They're called cluster headaches (AKA "suicide" headaches).

Quote: (01-26-2012 02:04 AM)gringochileno Wrote:  

Mushrooms are great but I think I like acid better because the come-up on shrooms can be really intense. I always feel weird and nauseous for the first hour or so after eating them and then everything's awesome. They can also be a real mindfuck compared to acid which is usually a more mellow trip. Music's better on acid too.

I agree with Giovanny, do them outdoors and with people you trust who will give you a supportive vibe. If you can't go into nature, go to a concert.

Not sure about snorkeling or scuba diving, I'd be scared shitless of something going wrong and drowning. I'm sure it would be the experience of a lifetime, though.

I ate mushrooms and went snorkeling around the reefs off the Carribean coast of Costa Rica at this beach called Cahuita.

It was an amazing experience, but it got a little freaky when I got far out there and a little current took me away, for a while I tried to swim against it, and felt my heart beating so hard I thought it would explode, and my lungs began to tighten.

I then chilled the fuck out and remembered what I had been taught about not fight against the current and letting it take me, eventually I got to a point where I could swim towards the shore and I made it back with no problem.

I would recommend it, as long as you are a very good swimmer, and are in an area with calm waters, plus people you know and trust to look after your ass.