rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jakarta ONSs

Jakarta ONSs

So I'll be in Jakarta for 2 weeks and was wondering what the ONS prospective is like for someone who...

1. Is mullato and leans to looking more Arab, based on what this one Indonesian chick said on Cupid.

2. Isn't looking for P4P.

3. Has decent game.

How is the club scene like? I'm thinking infested with tricks, which is what I would like to avoid.
Honestly, I would prefer to avoid clubs altogether, but not sure how day game would work out for ONSs.

How DTF is the average Indonesian girl? Are they easy/hard to pull? Will there be a language barrier? I remember a friend once telling me that hardly anyone speaks English in Jakarta... is verbal game vital?

Any tips, tricks, advice? Thanks in advance!

Jakarta ONSs

My advice:

Use the search function

Jakarta ONSs

balybary...

I did. That's why I'm still asking.

Jakarta ONSs

Quote: (08-19-2018 05:38 PM)818 Wrote:  

balybary...

I did. That's why I'm still asking.

If you really did use the search function and still couldn't find answers to questions such as 'whats the club scene like in Jakarta?' and 'how DTF are Indonesian girls?' then frankly you're beyond help

Irish

Jakarta ONSs

Why not bump the Jakarta thread...?

Jakarta ONSs

Which Jakarta thread!

Jakarta ONSs

I would recommend stick to p4p... Indonesian girls are easy, but they're not easier than using the search button on a forum.

Jakarta ONSs

Cmon guys...stop busting my balls. I did search before posting. Nowhere have I found anything on what the general preception is like on mullatos, when it comes to gaming. But I did find every other Jakarta post talking about how being white is a major DHV and how in most cases it's all you need to pull. Nowhere have I found anything on ONSs from non-club venues. Also haven't seen anything on the pros to not ratio in clubs. Unless you mean to go through each and every single post here with the word Jakarta in it, I'm not finding much on my queries.

Jakarta ONSs

OK. I see where the problem was. A lot of threads actually go up to 200+ pages. I wasn't going past the first page because, unlike most forums, the thread does not indicate how many pages there is to it...like instead of 1/23 or 1 of 23, it just says 1. So I would think that that was all there was to the thread (everything in 1 page) when I got to the end of the page. Also only a >> instead of > >> makes it seem like pressing it will take you to the next thread instead if the next page.

But damn! Sifting through 200+pages in one thread is some serious work. Though I did find info on club scenes and how indo girls generally are. Dragonfly, X2, Imigrant...are they still happening?
The mullato part though, I'm not finding anything on. Would appreciate a couple of sentences to give me a general idea? Being middle eastern looking (although with no middle eastern blood that I know of), will that work for or against me? 6'4, above average in looks (from what I'm told), and average body. Mid 30s.

This won't be my first time in Jakarta. My first time I was eye raped wherever I went by practically everyone I crossed paths with. It did get kinda annoying after a while, especially when people couldn't contain themselves and would holler mister! mister! I've been called Bule a few times, especially by kids. I thought Bule was exclusively white. But at the end of the day though, it was nothing but love.

I was on a different mission then, which included no gaming so I gained no experience there.

I can't imagine day gaming with all that attention, and eyes on you. Especially at malls. How do you guys do it?

I downloaded tinder yesterday and I've gotten about 8 matches since then. Only 2 active...apart from the "you want massage?".
Would appreciate a few pointers. I usually like to get some banter going but no idea how fruitful it would be with the language barrier. Any tips on opners? How do you play your tinder game in Jakarta when all you're after is a ONS?
Also, I noticed a lot of the girls on tinder look nowhere as attractive as the average girl on the street. I'm not sure if it's because of the close up face shots or the stupid dialated pupils eye contacts or the ridiculous filters and fisheye lense which make them look deformed. How am I supposed to decipher how attractive a girl is if all I see is her face? I really don't care much about the face and more (much more) interested in the body. Would be cool if there was a tinder with just body shots with the face cropped out.

What are the top dating apps in Indonesia nowadays? I'm not even sure if tinder is outdated? I'm just going off posts here, which are from years ago.

So...to recap...

1) Being middle eastern looking on the tanish side... advantage? Disatvatage?... Pointers?

2) Tinder = Yay? Nay? Which apps to use? Openers? Close?

3) Day game for SNL = Yay? Nay? Where? The attention... workaround?

4) Dragonfly, X2, Imigrant...are they how they used to be? If not then which venues? Preferably with the least amount of hookers.

And speaking of hookers. I remember one time I pulled a Russian girl from a club in Dubai. She put the brakes on hard right when i started to undress her back at my hotel. She straight up said pay first. Bitch could have told me she was tricking but decided to wait until the last minute. Wasted my whole night. Kicked her out right then and there. Its like I was somehow supposed to know. She wasn't even dressed like the stereotypical how. She even had ballerina shoes on. Maybe i was supposed to know... if I'd been there long enough to learn how things worked, but it was literally my first night in Dubai. I had no idea. Now I just assume every Russian girl at the club is a hooker.
How is it like in Jakarta? Are they upfront? Do you ask right away? Do they take offense if you do? How does it work? How do you know?

5) I don't drink. Considering that...would night game be an issue?

Really appreciate any pointers guys!

Jakarta ONSs

You could try De Leila in FX Sudirman, its an Arabic club.

Shisha Bar in Kemang and Menteng.

D'Consulate Lounge on Wahid Hasim

There are also set ups catering to Arabic clientele in Puncak.

Jakarta ONSs

KYT88

I'm not an Arab though

Jakarta ONSs

Quote: (08-21-2018 08:33 AM)818 Wrote:  

And speaking of hookers. I remember one time I pulled a Russian girl from a club in Dubai. She put the brakes on hard right when i started to undress her back at my hotel. She straight up said pay first. Bitch could have told me she was tricking but decided to wait until the last minute. Wasted my whole night. Kicked her out right then and there. Its like I was somehow supposed to know. She wasn't even dressed like the stereotypical how. She even had ballerina shoes on. Maybe i was supposed to know... if I'd been there long enough to learn how things worked, but it was literally my first night in Dubai. I had no idea. Now I just assume every Russian girl at the club is a hooker.
How is it like in Jakarta? Are they upfront? Do you ask right away? Do they take offense if you do? How does it work? How do you know?

Like really, she's a Russian girl in Dubai, wtf you think she is there for?

How daft can one be.

Good to see you found the countless threads on Jakarta, shame you couldn't confine your posting to one of them ey?

Jakarta ONSs

Quote: (08-21-2018 12:33 PM)JimBobsCooters Wrote:  

Like really, she's a Russian girl in Dubai, wtf you think she is there for?

How daft can one be.

Good to see you found the countless threads on Jakarta, shame you couldn't confine your posting to one of them ey?
Are the insults nessesary? Did my post offend you in anyway? Does it make you feel good to hurl insults unprovoked?

Maybe around your parts it's common knowledge for a Russian in a club to be a prostitute, but not where I come from.

Quote: (08-21-2018 12:33 PM)JimBobsCooters Wrote:  

...shame you couldn't confine your posting to one of them ey?
?? Must be the time of the month for you. Godspeed.

Jakarta ONSs

This won't be my first time in Jakarta. My first time I was eye raped wherever I went by practically everyone I crossed paths with.

I can't imagine day gaming with all that attention, and eyes on you. Especially at malls. How do you guys do it?

How long has it been since you were in Jakarta and experienced this?

Jakarta ONSs

The guy is trolling

Jakarta ONSs

Quote: (08-21-2018 11:52 PM)liberlandio Wrote:  

This won't be my first time in Jakarta. My first time I was eye raped wherever I went by practically everyone I crossed paths with.

How long has it been since you were in Jakarta and experienced this?

2 years...2016 around this time.

Jakarta ONSs

Cheap Charlie is a YouTube Vlog Channel and he's been to Indonesia.

Indonesia and Malaysia seem to be huge sausage fests in the nightlife (on his videos) as one would expect from predominately Muslim countries. Pretty much if you see a woman in the nightlife she's probably one of the Chinese minorities and has 8 guys orbiting her. Cheap Charlie doesn't talk about the Tinder

Jakarta ONSs

I've seen his video but I believe he was in Bali.. different story there, I hear.

Jakarta ONSs

Hundreds or thousands of forum members have been to Indonesia, so relaying some half assed info you saw on a youtube video not only doesn't add any value but it's actually doing the opposite.

Jakarta ONSs

Quote: (08-25-2018 12:23 PM)Shimmy Wrote:  

Hundreds or thousands of forum members have been to Indonesia, so relaying some half assed info you saw on a youtube video not only doesn't add any value but it's actually doing the opposite.

The thing is Cheap Charlie doesn't really focus on chicks. He's more like scoping out hotel prices and likes to show what nightlife is (but isn't really focused on the gender ratios).

Thing is he has probably slapped out a good number of Indonesian videos and almost all of them show a sausage fest country (most Muslim and socially conservative countries are going to be like that).

Nobody should be picking Indonesia over Thailand unless they have a non-sex reason for doing so.

Jakarta ONSs

Refer to my post above about second hand information. I have spent a month or more in both places and can say if you are looking to get laid (without paying) Indonesia is 10x better than Thailand in every aspect. Unless of course you like trannies, the best place to get laid in Indonesia Jakarta doesn't have any, so Thailand wins there considering its flooded with ladyboys.

Jakarta ONSs

Quote: (08-25-2018 06:04 PM)Shimmy Wrote:  

Refer to my post above about second hand information. I have spent a month or more in both places and can say if you are looking to get laid (without paying) Indonesia is 10x better than Thailand in every aspect. Unless of course you like trannies, the best place to get laid in Indonesia Jakarta doesn't have any, so Thailand wins there considering its flooded with ladyboys.

Anything you can share? Perhaps any pointers in regards to my posts above.

Jakarta ONSs

I did not do any day game there, I used mostly tinder/ig and night game. I suck at night game and prefer to go out with friends and have fun instead of approaching all night, but in jakarta not only did I never get blown out like I often do some places but I also had girls approaching me. Just show up, match a bunch of girls on tinder and ask them what clubs they hang out at or what clubs they are going to. The hot girls seem to go to the same clubs and it rapidly changes, so if you ask girls that week you should know the best places to go, there aren't many of them.

Jakarta ONSs

I’m black, I can get laid easily in Indonesia.

Case closed.

Jakarta ONSs

Quote: (08-25-2018 06:04 PM)Shimmy Wrote:  

I agree totally.

I have been to both places and Jakarta wins by far.

You don't pay in Jakarta, its all about easy ONS there. I did good pipeline way ahead of my trip and also got considerable matches on tinder once i was there. ONS are easy during the weekends, they where ready to come to my location directly after a few chats. Hotels their don't have any restriction in bringing in ladies.

I had 7 bangs in 8 days (all from online game)

I tried day game at grand Indonesia and got few numbers there.

All of them who i met wanted to stay there for the night and dint want to use condoms.

I have never in my life have seen so much easiness in getting girls.

take my word Indonesian girls are super horny.