rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is moving to shitholes for girls a realistic option?

I've been thinking about this for a while and don't know the answer. I'm thinking to move to Eastern Europe or SEA just for the girls. Am I going insane? Help me, guys.

The entire travel section of RVF is based on horny dudes moving to shit holes for 3rd world beaver so yes, it’s definitely a realistic option.

Nope. Trolling forums is better.

Never base your moves on women.

PS - Knock that pussy off the pedestal before you hurt yourself.

Start by getting rid of the idea that evertyhting outside the west is a "shit hole".

This mofo keeps on creating troll threads and you all dive into it.

OP has one of the best usernames I have seen.

Quite accurate regarding his destiny as a rfv member... sarcofago = sarcophagus.

you can always stay home and bang girls like this

https://www.facebook.com/MallorieEkstrom...638695972/

yeah tbh, i had way more succes in mexico than netherlands, but up to you

Quote: (07-25-2018 03:21 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Quite accurate regarding his destiny as a rfv member... sarcofago = sarcophagus.

Rocha, that's quite flattering, because I'm a metalhead. Username riddle solved [Image: smile.gif]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dOW4CuD-iA&t=128s

Every time I fly back to the U.S. (usually LAX) I think to myself, what a shithole this place is. A rapidly decaying 3rd world city without any of the charms or advantages of living in a 3rd world country.

Quote: (07-25-2018 03:24 PM)seaofp Wrote:  

you can always stay home and bang girls like this

https://www.facebook.com/MallorieEkstrom...638695972/

WB.

Best post so far.
Gotta find other shit you like there otherwise u will look like a horny sexpat that couldnt get any at home.
Most people go there when you struggle here but you also risk getting hustled there if youre young ...party in the first world and improve yourself. You wanna marry go rural.
Shit holes are when youre older or cant do better. Not yoyr goto move.

Yeah I mean some days I wake up hungover as fuck, really thirsty, have to go to the stove and boil my fucking water instead of just drinking out of the tap like a normal person-- ends up being like a hot water tea, and yeah I wonder why the hell I decided to give everything up in the US and build a new life in some random shit hole country like this. Then I look over see that girl sleeping in my bed that is fucking crazy about me, check my phone and I got a bunch more messages too. Makes you realize it's not really about the location and the circumstances but about the people you have around you in your life

Quote: (07-25-2018 08:37 PM)WhatTheFuck Wrote:  

Yeah I mean some days I wake up hungover as fuck, really thirsty, have to go to the stove and boil my fucking water instead of just drinking out of the tap like a normal person-- ends up being like a hot water tea, and yeah I wonder why the hell I decided to give everything up in the US and build a new life in some random shit hole country like this. Then I look over see that girl sleeping in my bed that is fucking crazy about me, check my phone and I got a bunch more messages too. Makes you realize it's not really about the location and the circumstances but about the people you have around you in your life

Why don't you just get some bottled water?

It's not just about girls. You can live in what you call a "shithole" for a fraction of the cost vs a comparable place in a first world country. Which means you can retire not just years but decades earlier than you would otherwise. Or start a little location independent business and not worry too much if it fails or makes little money as long as you have enough capital saved. Besides, there are many "shitholes" which are not more dangerous or even safer than some big cities in the US, for example. Choose your "shitholes" wisely and you'll be fine. For example, go to Chiang Mai, Thailand or Wroclaw, Poland instead of Nairobi, Kenya or Salvador, Brazil.

It's definitely doable. Guys do it all the time.

The only question is, how long can it last?

People have diverse needs.

Unless you're an unusually easy to satisfy person, you'll start to notice things that could use some improvement no matter where you live. Now, while being in a new place can be very stimulating, which will temporarily satisfy the human need for mental stimulation, stay somewhere long enough and the honeymoon period will end on virtue of the fact that the new place is no longer a new place and the intense stimulation that every day once brought has faded.

At that point, with your irritation about the place you formerly left somewhat reduced, you're likely to size up the new place for what it really is and come to the realization that the cost/benefit reality does not add up in your favour.

The guys who have a situation that allows them to work in their home country for six months out of the year to save up money and can then spend the rest of the year travelling might be the most satisfied. Sure, the six months each year back home might suck, but that makes their time travelling much, much sweeter.

If you're like me and have chosen to live abroad permanently, the satisfaction with the new place is going to fade over time. I didn't go to some third world hole. Beijing might be a third world city in a first world suit, but that's doesn't tell the whole story. The urban rail public transport options are phenomenal (if you don't need to get home after 10:30PM), there's plenty of upscale services and venues, the food culture is phenomenal, it's safe, there are plenty of smart, educated women to date and the city attracts some very quality expat types. I've been here for the past 4 years (and lived here 5 years in total) and only now am I reaching a point where I'm ready to either take a very extended break or move on permanently.

If I was living in a place that didn't have all the benefits that Beijing offers, I'm sure I would have been ready to move on a long time ago.

I lived in Tianjin for two years as well and that city taught me a lot about myself. The city is hardly a horrible third world hole, but it didn't offer many of the features that Beijing does and after two years there, I was more than eager to leave and never return, which is what I did.

In my search for the next place (should I decided to leave Beijing), I know better than to seriously consider anything below a top tier cities, because the downsides of living in low-trust cultures need some serious upsides for it to remain enjoyable for more than a few months.

I'm the King of Beijing!

If you move somewhere ONLY for girls then you are a simp

Quote: (07-25-2018 09:11 PM)WombRaider Wrote:  

Quote: (07-25-2018 08:37 PM)WhatTheFuck Wrote:  

Why don't you just get some bottled water?

Bottled water is fine when backpacking and I've done it plenty of times before. But living somewhere longterm, if you drink a 2.5L bottle or more on average per day like me thats a shitload of water per week. It's not even that much about the money like $1 per bottle or so, but I live 15 minute walk from the grocery store, and no fucking way am I carrying 20L of water back to my apartment per week. Then you have to dispose of 365 or more bottles per year too it's just annoying. Rather do it like the locals.

My analogy however was more just about learning to deal with the little third world inconveniences in pursuit of something bigger.

edit: not sure why I acknowledged this troll post

It can work, but you should be realistic about your chances of success. Look at the average dude showing up. However, don't just look at them, see where they end up. Accept that there is a strong possibility you will go the same way unless you make conscious decisions that put you in the other direction.

I know that should go without saying, but if you're hanging in a spot like China drinking every other day....I got news for you.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (07-25-2018 05:04 PM)sarcofago Wrote:  

Quote: (07-25-2018 03:21 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Rocha, that's quite flattering, because I'm a metalhead. Username riddle solved [Image: smile.gif]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dOW4CuD-iA&t=128s

Ja podia ter dito que era brazuca brother...gosto dessa porra de metal zuca...

You're not doing it for the girls. You're doing it for yourself.

Quote: (07-25-2018 09:33 PM)travolta Wrote:  

You just insulted most of the forum

I moved to China just for the women. Yes, living here has served my career and I have enjoyed and embraced the growth that such an environment has contributed to my life.

But if the women in Canada were as sweet and decent as the women in China, I wouldn't have had a real reason to remain in China for anything longer than an extended vacation.

Building a business is hard work anywhere. It's almost certainly harder for me to do so in China than it would be in Canada.

The reason I'm doing it in China and not Canada is because being around 5's with bad attitudes every day was unbearable.

Quote: (07-26-2018 12:53 AM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

Not even close. I'd surprised if most of the forum has even travelled somewhere else for pussy.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (07-26-2018 01:18 AM)Suits Wrote:  

I moved to China just for the women. Yes, living here has served my career and I have enjoyed and embraced the growth that such an environment has contributed to my life.

But if the women in Canada were as sweet and decent as the women in China, I wouldn't have had a real reason to remain in China for anything longer than an extended vacation.

Building a business is hard work anywhere. It's almost certainly harder for me to do so in China than it would be in Canada.

The reason I'm doing it in China and not Canada is because being around 5's with bad attitudes every day was unbearable.

Quote: (07-26-2018 12:53 AM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

Not even close. I'd surprised if most of the forum has even travelled somewhere else for pussy.

I agree. Every time I post outside the travel section, I get called a silver troll or get a warning. It’s like a whole nother world in those threads. I’m going to stay in my safe place with other well traveled people.