rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rich Chinese Kid Faces Prison for Squandering $36 Million for Girlfriend

Rich Chinese Kid Faces Prison for Squandering Million for Girlfriend

A 29-year-old man from Hangzhou, the capital of China’s Zhejiang Province, is facing prison time after he squandered millions of dollars to spoil his model and live-streamer girlfriend.

Zhang Xiaoen was born to a wealthy Chinese family and was accustomed to a luxurious lifestyle of spending a lot of money on anything he wished.

But Zhang made a financial mistake when he got into a relationship with freelance model Yang Yizhen two years ago, according to Chinese media as translated by Oddity Central.

He made sure that Yang was always happy by spoiling her with expensive presents such as designer clothes, accessories, jewelry, cars, and costly trips to Dubai.

Even though Zhang is part of a wealthy family, he could not handle all of Yang’s needs.

To keep up, Zhang reportedly took 70 million yuan ($10.5 million) from his father’s company. He then gambled using the money he borrowed from his wealthy friends to pay back his father but ended up losing 170 million yuan ($25.4 million) instead.

The lenders reported Zhang to the police after he was unable to return all the money he borrowed from them.

He was eventually arrested and admitted how poorly he managed his finances. Zhang also blamed his girlfriend for encouraging him to gamble when she accompanied him to Macau.

Zhang was later charged with fraud while his now ex-girlfriend started collaborating with prosecutors to build a case against him. She also began posting pictures with other men on social media.

[Image: GF-featured-768x408.jpg]

https://nextshark.com/wealthy-chinese-ma...irlfriend/

No vagina is worth $36 million.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Would bang

Would not spend tens of millions of dollars

Would not wear a weird t-shirt to my court date

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of hundreds, I'm ready to plow!

Makes me feel better about the several hundred ive wasted on women in the past.

Alright, real question is:

Did he get the bang?

If he did we can give him a break for a few dollars off of the millions he spent.

Holy shit. I guess it's not true that only the west is fucked.

I think this represents the nuclear bomb equivalent of being a rich hapless clown without game.

[Image: mushroom-clown.jpg?w=300]

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Quote: (07-21-2018 11:28 AM)Ferrari Wrote:  

He made sure that Yang was always happy by spoiling her with expensive presents such as designer clothes, accessories, jewelry, cars, and costly trips to Dubai.

So he paid for his "girlfriend" to become a portapottie.

We are reaching chump levels I never thought were possible.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

< I think that his "girlfriend" was a Chinese portapottie before meeting him.

Game saves not only lives, but 35,900.000$

That's why I often have a suspect opinion of Chinese game since there is a lot of simpish behavior that goes on. Even if dudes here have most of the power, it is not uncommon to hear of dudes getting rinsed like this.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

How do you even spend $36 mil on a thot? LV is expensive but not THAT expensive. Fuck, that's even a lot of lambos. What the fuck?

He seems to have spent 15 mio. $, gambled the rest. Also he makes the excuse that she encouraged him to gamble. (My guess the reason being that 50% of wins would end up for her while the losses would be his.) It's likely that she encouraged him to do it thinking - that if he makes 5 mio. $ by a stroke of luck, then he will give her a good portion.

She was a pro hustler.

When the old dating market collapses, then men start to require the Red Pill and Game. The next PUA/Game boom will be happening in China. Enterprising men could found the next RSD there / start Red Pill conventions, publish Rollo's book in Chinese etc.

There already are game teachers here but they run epic scams since there is nothing in the way of a Better Business Bureau or anyway to get back at scammers.

There is one school I know of where they pay certain whores to be in the club at a certain time.

I'm sure you can see where this is going.

They encourage the dudes to use their game 'techniques' on hired guns and get the guys to believe that this game works. Whenever they do workshops it's just them picking up hired guns who the instructor has already paid off. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Modelling + livestreaming = one expensive whore

Fortis is right on the money. I often read things like "China is way more redpill than the West" but that is really not the case. People who say that are trying to pigeonhole the East Asian way of thinking into a Western analytical model, simply because that society believes that women should be married before their hit 30. It's not that simple. There is just as much pressure on young men to conform to similar social norms, and not as a proud western style patriarch either. I'd say it is more that both husband and wife are subservient to society's approved model of relationships.

Many practical concepts in game just simply do not exist in the modern Chinese zeitgeist. Things like don't spend too much on a woman, remembering that you are the prize, finding a mission in life other than finding a SO, avoiding oneitis, cultivating abundance mentality -- all of those are foreign to the mainstream way of thinking in China.

Source: I have parents from the mainland. I overhear their gossip with friends and relatives in China about matchmaking and finding the one for their children all the time. If there is anything resembling game or the redpill in China, it is far from mainstream.

thats what he gets for being captain save a ho. More men need to understand the true nature of women.

Quote: (07-21-2018 11:46 AM)Dr Mantis Toboggan Wrote:  

Would bang

Would not spend tens of millions of dollars

Would not wear a weird t-shirt to my court date

hahahhah@weird t shirt. cat shouldve suited up.

Quote: (07-23-2018 04:23 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

There already are game teachers here but they run epic scams since there is nothing in the way of a Better Business Bureau or anyway to get back at scammers.

There is one school I know of where they pay certain whores to be in the club at a certain time.

I'm sure you can see where this is going.

They encourage the dudes to use their game 'techniques' on hired guns and get the guys to believe that this game works. Whenever they do workshops it's just them picking up hired guns who the instructor has already paid off. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

The problem with Game is that you best already need to have some, have life-experience and read up a bit when assessing the caliber of the teachers.

The entire industry is of course a free-for-all where anything goes. The combination of Chinese being flush with the parents' cash while being utterly unaware of the reality of female psychology - that is a recipe for disaster. At the right price you can even get hookers to get supposed instant results.

I hope that in the future for Game / Red Pill / seduction as well as relationship Game - is for it to be taught at universities and even as early as in high schools. But the funny part about is that in such a society most women would be married before age 22 anyway, since this model is more beneficial overall. I get it that men with Game can profit well from the unfettered sexual market and bang women in their party years, but in reality we know that women should not even have party years. They should be having 2-3 kids and sitting at home from 18-28.

[Image: ce0287a8ece31990cecdd3a6fb85e931.gif]

Ah well.....

That looks like a robot.

So did she have some other suckers pay for that palstic surgery to her face? She is decent shark to have that chump spend that much in such a short time.