rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Contemporary Rating Scale

Hi all.
I'll be brief. My 2 months euro trip changed my whole perspective on girl's looks. So I decided to make a rating scale with a friend to be able to talk about this with him and others. I'll share it with you guys, let me think what yall think.
[Image: N79z9X2.jpg]

[Image: jordan.gif]

I think you got most of the 8s and 7s switched... And most of 6s and 5s switched. Your one 9 is a 7.

Your descriptions are way off too. 7 is very cute? and 8 is movie star only??

2/10 scale. WNB

I dont get this no 10s shit.

If that asian in the 8 category is in her 20s (or an 8 for that matter) I'm fucking faceblind.

Your scale is trash and you have bad taste, also who the fuck cares about lesbians?

Jesus Christ if those are 7s and 8s I must have been banging 9s and 10s my whole life. That "8" Asian girl in your pic is a certified VIEJA in my book. [Image: confused.gif] Sorry bro...but would not bang.

Quote: (06-18-2018 04:15 PM)Beirut Wrote:  

I dont get this no 10s shit.

Agreed.

What's the point of having a 10 point scale if you essentially limit it to 9 points? You just turn a 10 into a 9 in that case.

10's should be very rare, but not impossible to find. A 10 is basically a 9 who's at her peak attractiveness based on age, fitness and makeup/clothing. Another short rule of thumb for a 10 is that she's basically a girl that even the richest and highest status men in the world wouldn't hesitate to parade around as a trophy wife/girlfriend. World class looks. A 10 is like a shooting star - they aren't around for long before falling back to an 8, 9 or even less. But they do exist and you see them every now and then if you're in the right places (mostly tier 1 cities).

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Ratings are such a waste of time: It's either: A.) WB or B.) WNB. The rest is autism and personal taste.

Quote: (06-18-2018 04:10 PM)christpuncher Wrote:  

I think you got most of the 8s and 7s switched...

Oh crap, that's true. Look at the african 8 ....

Op please sit down.
That chart is awful.
Its clear you don't like asian, latina, and black women.
The 5 Asian girl is way better looking than the 8 (i like Lucy Liu).

Lucy Liu is an 8- really bruh? The Black girl you have for 8 should be a 5/6 and 7 should be an 8. FOH with that mess.

I hate these discussions because they're fruitless, but here's something I think is valid.

Quote: (06-18-2018 09:33 PM)Rush87 Wrote:  

Ratings are such a waste of time: It's either: A.) WB or B.) WNB. The rest is autism and personal taste.

The only "improvement" I can add to that scale is:

WNB
WBINEIN (Would Bang If No Work is Necessary)
WWTB (Would Work to Bang)

I'll give you an example. My flatmate brought a girl home because he was banging her friend and couldn't shake the friend off. So, all of a sudden, I'd find myself laying on my couch with a horny girl - who I wasn't really attracted to but who wanted to fuck me - sitting next to me. She wasn't busted, she just wasn't my type. I would never have approached her in a club or social setting. But in this case it's an offer you can't really refuse - hence WBINEIN.

If a girl is okay but not your type, you have zero desire to text her, take her on a date, spit game, etc, she'd be a WNB. But if she knocks on your door with a slutty dress and a bottle of wine, do you send her home?

Is another way to rate them simply by 10% groups?

If you got 10 random women, then ordered them 1-10 in a line?

So for a woman to be a 10, she has to be in the top 10% of women?

Or is it a log scale, where it takes a hundred nines to make a single 10?

Here is my ten:

[Image: 07c25dc15448c0e868efd4cb88c67759.jpg]

Here's my 10 [Midgets]:

[Image: Screen-Shot-2015-05-06-at-9.56.02-AM.png]
[Image: c9da562e8251e1cdab8bbe954f7d25bd.jpg]
[Image: BmzwRPaIAAAvb0I.jpg]
[Image: f66c085bad0ad1d9d6a8cbaa10c60c55.jpg]
[Image: article-2617920-1D805C7600000578-472_634x747.jpg]
[Image: 923901.jpg]
[Image: 3.png?resize=577%2C588]
[Image: sexy-girl-midget-2.jpg]
[Image: ff631230b18f7fa6258a568bc7b7e485.jpg]
[Image: 91470626e6e207ec910a74cf86436601.jpg]

WBBBBBBBBBB.

Quote: (06-18-2018 09:33 PM)Rush87 Wrote:  

I strongly disagree with you a girl rating is very important game wise and will affect her behavior.

It is especially true in Ukraine/Russia where you have very little chance to score an 8 or 9 even if you are very good looking and pocess A grade game. The only 9 I saw in a Moscow club was with an old and ugly turkish guy she looked bored as fuck but she didn't care he was loaded.

Also in the west do you think an 8 have the same amount of offers and orbiters than a 6? you should internalize a girl rating to know how to interact with her I would not try a zero date bang model with an 8 while I'll do it with a 6.

As for the OP ratings it's pretty obvious that he overate nordic/slavic girls because being from SA he his not very used to them and they have a strong exotic factor to him
On tinder it is much harder to get a date with a 7 compared to a 6

and you are on Rooshv forum and Roosh himself use the 1-10 scale in his books!

My Asian 9.999 (Korean) Pleas tell me how Lucy Liu is better than this girl. I'll wait.
[Image: attachment.jpg39294]   
[Image: attachment.jpg39295]   

I'm not even into Latina's but Isabella Rodrigez is a damn fine solid 9.
[Image: attachment.jpg39296]   

Quote: (06-19-2018 05:15 AM)LeBaron Wrote:  

Also in the west do you think an 8 have the same amount of offers and orbiters than a 6?

Yes. It's a by product of feminism. Due to social media, a blowout has dozens of offers every day.

Quote:Quote:

You should internalize a girl rating to know how to interact with her I would not try a zero date bang model with an 8 while I'll do it with a 6.

Ignoring the obvious fact that ratings are subjective, treating an "8" different to a "6" is mistake. Gaming a girl is a case by case proposition, but looks isn't part of that equation.

Quote:Quote:

and you are on Rooshv forum and Roosh himself use the 1-10 scale in his books!

This is a forum, not a cult.

WB the blonde midget (in the supermarket).

This is not quite there yet as some of the girls are very misplaced, but still probably the best 1-10 guide I've ever seen. I'm working on one myself but you beat me to the punch.

The two MAJOR things you got right, that I haven't seen anyone else mention, are:

1. Photos of girls not wearing makeup
2. Breaking down girls by ethnicity

This chart lost all credibility the second I saw his Asian "4".

Your Asian 4 and 5, their inboxes are full in an American dating app. You're way off base on the Asians.

Also, these rating systems that only take looks into account serve a purpose, but it's only half the story.

If a girl's an 8 on looks, for example, but she works as a hooker at the corner of the block, that lowers her rating for me. I'd say a hooker is a 1 on values, so I'd average that 8 down to a 4.5 (8 in looks + 1 in values = 9, then 9 divided by 2 = 4.5).

I mean, if you're banging a whore I'm not giving you the props that comes with banging an 8. On the other hand, if she's an 8 in looks and on top of that is also a bright 18 year old virgin with good values that comes from a two parent home (so a 10 in values), then that's actually a 9 and something to be proud of accomplishing (8 in looks + 10 in values = 18, then 18 divided by 2 = 9).

This two-tiered system I use is one which I wish I'd invented when I was younger. It would have made my life easier. The one-tiered system above sets men on the wrong course by artificially inflating the number value of low quality women.

Also, that black girl 7 is SMOKING hot, she's not a 7, and she's hotter than the supposed black girl 8, that's clear as day to anyone.

Shit scale with many strange misplacements - sometimes you put in some supermodels without makeup and wrong pics into the 6 category.

Quote: (06-19-2018 04:54 AM)Rush87 Wrote:  

Here's my 10 [Midgets]:

[Image: f66c085bad0ad1d9d6a8cbaa10c60c55.jpg]

[Image: sexy-girl-midget-2.jpg]

WBBBBBBBBBB.

^^^^^^ Rush87 for the win! Those chicks make me look super tall, I could burn all my notes from the height threads and cancel my 5 12" lift boots. I am keeping the Top Hat though.

Seriously those are hot midgets. Back on topic, I respect the OP's ambition and it's cool to see his ideas, even if I disagree with some of them. It's a snapshot into his rating system.

I much prefer the WB, WNB and the variations of that. WBWEC (Would Bang With Eyes Closed), WBDTF (Would Bang Dont Tell Friends) & Etc.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

Well it seems like I would happily bang all the way down to an Asian 2, and don't get interested in white girls until they are at minimum a 6. Either the scale is broken.... or I have an undiagnosed case of YellowFever.