rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Middle East+ Lounge

The Middle East+ Lounge

Seeing as it's in the new for all sorts of reasons (mostly wrong) 24/7 and there are many many local (and foreign) players involved...let's have a proper thread to talk about it as opposed to it being all over the place in Trump thread, seeing the Middle East has been around long before Trump and will be around long after him. Looks like our American friends want the Trump thread to be more exclusive to them, so let's take the Middle East discussion here:

Anything from Iran-Saudi proxy wars, Israeli-Palestinian conflict, the re-emergence of Ottoman Empire, All those little Sheykh states by the Persian Gulf, hell even if something about the Caucasus or Central Asia, why not...

Anyways, on today's events...again A few things:

- I don't have much love for Palestine and Palestinians or Hamas terrorists, seeing they were avid Saddam supporters during the war in the 80s...but just shooting people (guaranteed not all of them were peaceful protestors) on the spot just feel way too aggressive. There have to be steps of escalation. Personally not a fan of seeing any civilians murdered in cold blood, even if they're people I don't like that much. Can't speak with much authority on who's responsible, but hopefully, we'll have some answers in the next few days.

- Seeing the American media's titles and coverage of this is hilarious. Imagine if Russia/Iran/Assad had shot 50 people dead at their borders. Air strikes would be getting ready already (no investigation who was at the border and what they were doing of course)...but we know this. Bigger question, so many "Great day for Israel" comments and congratulations on Twitter by American lawmakers and politicians. You'd think it's the day that "Building the Wall" by the Southern US border has finally been completed.

- Turkey and South Africa recall their ambassadors to Israel

- Iraqi Elections were held over the weekend...some big results (lots of pro-IR and pro-Saudi groups there)...once I get accurate data, I'll post.

- On a lighter note: Last week was the Asian Cup Football (soccer) draw that is to be held in UAE in January 2019.....Saudi Arabia and Qatar ended up in the same group. That one is gonna be tasty [Image: banana.gif] (AFC hasn't applied UEFA's policy of separating countries with political tensions in draws yet).

The Middle East+ Lounge

Quote: (05-14-2018 05:04 PM)AManLikePutin Wrote:  

Looks like our American friends want the Trump thread to be more exclusive to them, so let's take the Middle East discussion here:

American politics affect the whole world. As the lone superpower of the world, it would be flat out ridiculous to say that the Donald Trump Thread was only for Americans to post in.

As an American I can say that I appreciate the views of non-Americans in The Donald Trump Thread.

For everyone reading this, please continue to post in The Donald Trump Thread and give your views. This forum has 25,000+ members, do not listen to the vocal minority if they tell you not to post there. Many members do appreciate non-American inputs into the Trump thread.

Sorry for the derailment, continue on with this thread, it's a good idea I like it.

The Middle East+ Lounge

Hasn't Hamas stated that they want to storm and push people towards the borders in order to get them killed?

Frankly the EU should use a modest degree of live ammunition and occasionally shoot into the crowds. If you had attempted to storm any communist or Russian border in 1985 you would have been shot instantly.

[Image: GettyImages-494326182-1160x772.jpg]

In Canada the border agents will help you carry your luggage:

And here the facts:

By 2100:

Canada 19% white
UK 40% white
US 30% white
Belgium 40% white
Germany 40% white

Israel - 90-95% white/Jewish - most of it due to immigration and higher Jewish population growth

And those population percentages are not even telling the full story. If Germany adds 2 mio people in the ages of 10-35, then it counts as 10 times stronger than if the age groups of 40-90 were concerned. Essentially they added 15% of their population in that age group.

In some Western European countries 50% of under 3 year olds are Muslim or black.

Borders are there to be enforced. You approach with potentially malicious intent and you die. If you lie down with your hands up in the air, then we may allow you to be only arrested. (In our times you need to be almost naked because detonating devices can be hidden anywhere.)

That is how it used to be, but sanity has been thrown out somewhere around the 1990s.

And I am not denying that they are trigger happy at Israel's borders, but I cannot really blame them. They are enforcing borders just as it was in the 1980s.

The Middle East+ Lounge

Great thread on history of Iranian "Rebel" group MEK/MKO that has great relations with Jon Bolton and Rudy Giuliani (They pay Bolton/Giuliani every year to give speeches in their annual conferences)...even their logo is a nightmare (Islamic scripture at the top, communist imagery in the middle)

Quote:[/url]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/status/996404858419806209]

The Middle East+ Lounge

Not that I really care about Palestinians but it's interesting to think of Jared and Ivanka and GOP lawmakers all eating lunch, smiling, and having a nice time at this event while a horde of idiot muslims gets cut down outside the walls like a failed WW1 trench charge.

Yeah, if Russia did this to western backed Ukraine rebels we'd probably be having Nikki Lena sternly talking with jaw clenched to all the "regime" monsters at the UN and getting ready for a full scale bombing campaign.

I still can't believe my country just cut Iraq loose after all that blood and tresure pissed away. Should have straight up puppeted them and taken that oil like all the liberals back in the day were freaking out over. Now this frankenstein Kurdish/Sunni/Shia experiment is another power projection battlefield. Like, is a democratic Iraq every going to be able to stand on it's own, united, and strong enough to not be manipulated by foreign entities like Iran, SA, and Israel? I'm genuinely asking here as I am not of ME descent or an expert by any means.

The Middle East+ Lounge

^ The election results in Iraq are so funny. All the money, lives, effort spent by many players to gain control and influence....yet the results of the election and "Iraqi democracy"?! Sound results for the Shite religious cleric who wants to create an "Islamic democracy" and the communists. [Image: tard.gif]

[Image: DdUiCWJV0AAgqT7.jpg]

Meanwhile Twitter diplomacy has reached Turkey and Israel:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/RT_Erdogan/status/996469218085429249]

The Middle East+ Lounge

Let's start a resistance movement that wipes away the Ottomans from the Byzantine empire and takes some heads for the 80 mio. black slaves and roughly 10 mio. white slaves (most of the blacks did not reach the Middle East due to being castrated).

Let us retake all the lands and return the reightful people to their homeland - if there are none, then settle it with the ones who your ass. So fuck you about your "occupation of defenseless people".

If Erdogan was at the power differential of the West, then he wold have stormed both Europe, Russia, China, Japan and the US as well as South America. So fuck that asshole!

The Middle East+ Lounge

Benny and Recep are both human turds. They can have each other.

The Middle East+ Lounge

Does anyone know what Zelcorpion thinks of Islam? He's kind of vague on the subject

The Middle East+ Lounge

Twitter diplomacy, what a time to be alive.

Friendly reminder to Erdoğan and Netanyahu and Palestine that all their land is rightful Byzantine clay/dirt/soil/sand and was unfairly stolen from them in many Orthodox-phobic driven wars of aggression over multiple centuries.

Reparations can start with the return of Constantinople.

Wow just like that I'm a diplomat that was fun and easy [Image: lol.gif]

The Middle East+ Lounge

Good takedown of pro-Israeli shilling by a former Marine

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/AngeloJohnGage/status/996091113508360195][/url]

The Middle East+ Lounge

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/05/hamas...were-hamas

Quote:Quote:

A Hamas official on Wednesday acknowledged that 50 of the 62 Palestinians reported killed during Gaza border riots on Monday and Tuesday were members of the Islamist terrorist group, bringing the total number of known members of terror groups among the fatalities up to 53.

“In the last rounds of confrontations, if 62 people were martyred, 50 of them were Hamas,” said Hamas official Salah Bardawil in an interview with the Palestinian Baladna news outlet.

Hamas top dog admits Gaza protesters not “innocent civilians”: “If 62 people were martyred, 50 of them were Hamas”

Innocent protester just trying to split your skull and cave your face in with a stone of peace:

[Image: palestinian-demonstrator-israeli-clashes...1494eb.jpg]

[Image: 811146.jpg]

Peaceful kites raised over the borders, so that Israelis can enjoy some fireworks.

I think that Tigermandingo has been too traumatized by his Jewish side of the family. But at least he is eligible to become an Israeli citizen.

The Middle East+ Lounge

As a Turk

erDOGan biggest supporter of israel. He is just comedian now for ignorant votes.

erDOGan one of most big zionist friendly guy.

The Middle East+ Lounge

Quote:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/samtamiz/status/996676127035936768]

Damn.....Very interesting point actually. Where is MBS? He was all over the news in early April, but last few weeks nothing. Lack of meeting with Pompeo specially telling. Though I recall in March 2015, Putin went missing for 10 days and there were rumours he's died, only to I think come out he was in Switzerland welcoming a new baby with his gymanst girlfriend.

The Middle East+ Lounge

Quote: (05-17-2018 12:34 PM)AManLikePutin Wrote:  

Quote:

Damn.....Very interesting point actually. Where is MBS? He was all over the news in early April, but last few weeks nothing. Lack of meeting with Pompeo specially telling. Though I recall in March 2015, Putin went missing for 10 days and there were rumours he's died, only to I think come out he was in Switzerland welcoming a new baby with his gymanst girlfriend.

Wow, that is quite shocking. If he is dead is there any chance the changes he had for SA will continue? Using crude revenue to reform the country's economy and possibly culture? Or will the royal family just go back to pissing it all away on material desires and barely maintaining power by paying people off with money? Really seemed like he was going to be a very strong and ambitious future king going forward, especially with that consolidation of power through violence.

Very interesting stuff AManLikePutin. I'll try not to flood the thread with my opinions but this is probably the hottest region right now so it's kind of got my attention.

The Middle East+ Lounge

Echo chamber.
Recognized.

The Middle East+ Lounge

Quote: (05-17-2018 01:43 PM)Once Was Not Wrote:  

Quote: (05-17-2018 12:34 PM)AManLikePutin Wrote:  

Quote:

Wow, that is quite shocking. If he is dead is there any chance the changes he had for SA will continue? Using crude revenue to reform the country's economy and possibly culture? Or will the royal family just go back to pissing it all away on material desires and barely maintaining power by paying people off with money? Really seemed like he was going to be a very strong and ambitious future king going forward, especially with that consolidation of power through violence.

Very interesting stuff AManLikePutin. I'll try not to flood the thread with my opinions but this is probably the hottest region right now so it's kind of got my attention.

I am absolutely fascinated by this theory as well. I don't think he's dead...but maybe healing from injuries? the only other possible theory could be him being on vacation (He is known to host big parties in Seychelles), but surely some paparazzi would have caught a photo by now? Or maybe he's laying low in Saudi Arabia, trying to figure out ways to continue his foreign travels without fear of being toppled by his cousin Bin Nayef.

My acid test? World Cup opening match. Russia plays Saudi Arabia in Moscow on June 14. Game that is expected to be watched by millions. Bin Salman has invested very heavily in the national team in the last few years, hiring expensive coaches and setting lavish friendlies with high-calibre teams. Surely, he will be in the stadium in Moscow in the VIP box watching it alongside Putin.....If Bin Salman isn't in Moscow for that match, then I'll lean towards the Iranian newspaper theory. Big few weeks ahead.

The Middle East+ Lounge

What is "The Iran Deal" exactly, is it really good?

This is your answer.

The Middle East+ Lounge

He's probably getting a hair transplant

The Middle East+ Lounge

Quote: (05-18-2018 08:51 AM)AceP Wrote:  

This is your answer.

(((Dennis Prager)))? Seriously? The dude even compares Iran to Nazi Germany [Image: lol.gif] Oh wow I'm really scared now.

Prager is an excellent example of the following maxim, coined by Kevin Macdonald: "Jewish ethnic interests masquerading as universal ethics."

The Middle East+ Lounge

Quote: (05-18-2018 08:51 AM)AceP Wrote:  

This is your answer.

Jesus.

I am as anti-IR as they come (with skin in the game) , but some of the drivel spouted in this video is exactly the sort of propaganda IR loves (Look, they see us as Nazi Germany, ready for conquering the world while our economy is down the shitter, we don't have a single "proper committed ally", and most population are dissatisfied and fed up with our rule, sounds like a great time to take over the enrire region!!!....why would you ever take anything West and their analysts say seriously after watching that). Also, one of the biggest fake news regarding Iran is that it wants to exterminate the Jews and people shout "Death to Jews". It's a complete fake news that undermines so much of other TRUE news regarding IR atrocities. There are many synagogues in Iran (I've been to Jewish neighbourhoods) and there's been Jewish member of the parliament.....Unlike the vast majority of other parts of the region. Also the money that was released to IR was Iranian frozen assets (correctly stated in this video) as opposed to some sort of Cash award paid by Obama that lots of fake news people (on the so-called conservative side) lie about.

Also the cretin in the video says Iran is responsible for death of 1000 American soldiers in Iraq/Afghanistan through proxy. By that logic US is responsible for death of a million Iranians in the Iraq war after backing Saddam and even giving him chemical weapons to drop on Iranians. What neo-con nonsense. He's literally calling for war without saying it out loud. (saying Iran and US have been at war for decades already)

If Iran ever touches Israel, Israel will get mushrooms growing in Tehran with the nukes.

The Middle East+ Lounge

I agree that the PragerU vid is overblown. Iran is not on the verge of starting a Blitzkrieg across the Middle East. It has neither the power nor the reach of Nazi Germany. Also Nazi Germany even in the best case would have been busy in a massive war with Jewish-Bolshevik-Russia anyway. But without doubt they were doing more evil stuff. Iran is in no way able to even annex one country. Only the Saudis can bomb Yemen into the stone age with the blessing of the globalists.

Iran is likely financing some shady things indeed including terror - I think that this is believable. But my guess is that most Iranian people are already fed up with the Islamic Republic.

The vid is clearly beating the globalist war drums with Iran being the next on the line after Syria.

The Middle East+ Lounge

Quote: (05-18-2018 01:55 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

I agree that the PragerU vid is overblown. Iran is not on the verge of starting a Blitzkrieg across the Middle East. It has neither the power nor the reach of Nazi Germany. Also Nazi Germany even in the best case would have been busy in a massive war with Jewish-Bolshevik-Russia anyway. But without doubt they were doing more evil stuff. Iran is in no way able to even annex one country. Only the Saudis can bomb Yemen into the stone age with the blessing of the globalists.

Iran is likely financing some shady things indeed including terror - I think that this is believable. But my guess is that most Iranian people are already fed up with the Islamic Republic.

The vid is clearly beating the globalist war drums with Iran being the next on the line after Syria.

Well you guys might be right. Things is getting blown out of proportion here.

But sometimes I think it is necessary to make a lie in order to act as a catalyst for change. Its like how Hitler manages to brainwash everybody that Jews and "everyone out there is evil". And as they say when enough people tells the lie, it becomes the truth.

The Middle East+ Lounge

A little humor...

IDF Soldier Recounts Harrowing, Heroic War Story Of Killing 8-Month-Old Child

JERUSALEM—Describing the terrifying yet valiant experience to his fellow battalion members, Israel Defense Forces soldier Yossi Saadon recounted Tuesday his harrowing, heroic war story of killing an 8-month-old Palestinian child during a violent attack against protesters. “It was a heart-pounding experience—there was smoke and gunfire all around me, and I made a split-second decision to hurl that canister of tear gas at the encroaching infant cradled in her father’s arms,

THE ONION

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

The Middle East+ Lounge

Yeah - yeah - the left's side is batshit insane.

Frankly I trust Israel's assessment of their own situation better than when they utter words of wisdom about Syria, Iran or Libya. Because with the latter it's pure globalist crap.

With their own situation it's a mixed bag. Again - this is not a peaceful protest.

That guy runs around Australia defending the right of Australia to keep on existing, he also wants all white South Africans to have the option of moving to Australia.

Then you find out that some 80% of the killed are actually Hamas soldiers - just not in uniform.

Good article on the topic:

https://www.therebel.media/on_the_annive...lways_been