rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Seduction

On Seduction

Yo've hung out with her, she's hot, and she's cool.

So, how do you actually seal the deal and get the bang?

This is actually easy.

Mystery is right. Attraction, comfort, and seduction. (Sometimes you can skip comfort, though.)

To quote Gordon Ramsey, "let the knife do the work."

Boiled down, the key to seduction is building just enough comfort while utilizing a lot of "kino." (kino means physical interactions, if you're new to the forum or game).

This is how how it all works...

- While you're hanging out prior to the bang, touch her a lot. Hold her hand, put your hand in the small of her back, stroke her hair, touch her face, put your arm around her, and once it's on, kiss her. Touch her, and a lot. This is the most important part of the process. Almost pretend like she's your girlfriend while you're out and about. That's how she will feel. Don't be shy about touching her. Make your intentions known.

- Use pet names. "Babe" is my go to. "Darling", "beautiful", "sugar" ("shugs"), "baby", "gorgeous", "hun" "honey", "babydoll" "ladyface", "girl", etc. Whatever.

- All encounters have to be sexualized. Smack her ass and make some innuendo, without going too overboard initially (at first. i.e. you shouldn't tell her how good her lips would feel on your cock prior to the bang, but you can tell her how she's a "sexy mamma jamma", a cutie pie, or something that's fun).

- If you're good looking, the process is faster. Just like you, women also have carnal desires. Believe it or not, they're not looking for pen pals, they're looking for penis. If you're average looking (short, fat, etc.) you have to put a bit more time and work in. I'm fit and have some cash. But I'm also short, which means, I have to put more work in than a guy who is 6'2, has tattoos, a motorcycle, and a big dog. Women are simply more apt to sleep with good looking guys.

- Light texting without going crazy. I usually just ask really basic questions without saying anything about myself (and not all that often, just sparsely). "how is your mom?" "how did [that thing at work] go today?" "chu doin" "thinkin about u babe" You don't need to text her about how your printer jammed at work, or how annoying your coworker is. Your really don't need to text her anything about yourself at all. The key is to keep her talking about herself, and to say almost nothing about you. When in doubt? Just don't respond. If she's interested, she'll text you again. Again and again.

In terms of specifics, I use what I call "the three date method." (some of you guys want to bring her right back to your house on the first date, but that is the subject of a different post. I've never been able to pull off one date bangs. My game is almost entirely run in comfort).

This is my roll... (assuming I picked her up in a bar or we met online).

- First date, take her somewhere near her house, for a few reasons. First, because it reduces flakes. All she has to do is walk or drive a block away, and she knows she's getting a few free drinks. Makes it easy for her. Second, if she's ugly, I don't want to be seen around my neck of the woods with her. We hang, we chill, and I feel it out. Worst case scenario is I'm out $20. Personally, I've very rarely converted these into bangs.

- Second date, if I'm interested, we go somewhere nice. Most of these girls don't have money and are absolutely blown away by a good steak and bottle of wine. That said, the second date is important for escalation. This is where kino has to happen. If you're not touching her, kissing her, or holding her, chances are it's not happening. The second date is where it happens. You have to touch her. A lot.

- Third date, we go to a bar near my house at a bar where I know everyone. I know all the servers, the bartender, the chef, and the owner. I walk in and they treat me like a local celebrity. This builds comfort, and at this point, and I've already escalated on the second date to know it's on. Once we're here, it's not a matter of "if", it's a matter of "when". The deal has been sealed. Once I'm on the third date, we've had a few drinks, and it's been escalated, now it's easy peasy. "Let's get out of here." "Let's go to my place." "Let's go watch a movie."

By the third date, the bang is a practically done deal. It's a foregone conclusion. You've been making out, touching each other, maybe talking on the phone. You've put the time in, and she's begging to be taken home.

When I get her back to my place, I don't waste any time. Put your arm around her, kiss her, hold her hands, and lead her upstairs. You've already done enough work at this point to make it easy. "Baby, I've been thinking about you naked all week, and now all I can think about how much I need to suck on your titties. Come upstairs." It's done.

I don't usually encounter a lot of what we call "LMR" (last minute resistance), because by this point it feels like we're dating. When I do, it's usually physical. For example, I got blown out by a plate last week after all this for being too short.

On the other hand, the number of blowjobs I've gotten this week is insanity. I had to tell one girl to slow it down because it's been too much.

On Seduction

That's a lot of dates. I think you're doing yourself a disservice and missing out on alot of potential bangs. Women today don't need 3 dates.

On Seduction

Hank Moody you’re established here but I think you are a fantasist.
You keep regurgitating the same old stuff without saying anything new or insightful.
You’re just seeking validation to feed a delusional ego which I sense is starting to unravel by the amount of junk you post lately.

You want people here to think you’re cool and experienced, but I believe the opposite is true.

On Seduction

Quote: (04-20-2018 06:40 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

- First date, take her somewhere near her house, for a few reasons. First, because it reduces flakes. All she has to do is walk or drive a block away, and she knows she's getting a few free drinks. Makes it easy for her. Second, if she's ugly, I don't want to be seen around my neck of the woods with her. We hang, we chill, and I feel it out. Worst case scenario is I'm out $20. Personally, I've very rarely converted these into bangs.

And how often does this actually get you a second date? In my experience it's not enough to just show up and be a normal, articulate dude who can hold a conversation. Unless I get in some physical escalation on a first date there's almost no chance of a second.

Quote:Quote:

- Light texting without going crazy. I usually just ask really basic questions without saying anything about myself (and not all that often, just sparsely). "how is your mom?" "how did [that thing at work] go today?" "chu doin" "thinkin about u babe" You don't need to text her about how your printer jammed at work, or how annoying your coworker is. Your really don't need to text her anything about yourself at all. The key is to keep her talking about herself, and to say almost nothing about you. When in doubt? Just don't respond. If she's interested, she'll text you again. Again and again.

This is opposite of my own experience as well; the more I'm the one talking, the better things go. Most girls are just boring as hell. They do not think anything insightful, funny, or unique. If you let them talk, they'll usually just drone on about the meaningless details of their job or their friends or whatever Netflix series they've been bingeing. Not only does this bore you, I think girls bore themselves this way too. Seriously. They like to have men around because men can be entertaining. They admire the masculine charm that emanates from wit, insightfulness, humor, and unapologetic bluntness. If you can't demonstrate these qualities and you just let the woman go on about whatever's on her mind, then you're useless to her.

On Seduction

I've had my doubts about Hank for a while, but I'll stick with the "dont throw the baby out with the bathwater" adage.

I do believe however, that if Hank wants to give out this kind of advice, he needs to be very specific about which audience it is for, and what type of girls it works on.

Based on Hank's post, I have the impression that Hank's game is very much one of "cute bourgeois guy", which is plenty common in France, and it works.

Here's the archetype: He is not extremely good looking/tall, so he sucks at online dating and first date bang/ONS. However he dresses well, have standard conversational skills, and he looks like he has the cash to dish it out. Some girls see this guy, they often get hooked by the "rich with some charm" look. He then banks it on his DHV lifestyle game, be a fun guy, and let the girl invests.

If he truly has abundance, then the 3 dates things are not really a problem. Neither is the cash he dishes out. More power to him.

My only problem with this method is, what if the girls dont invest? So, agree with Delta, most girls are boring as fuck (especially hot girls) and you do need to pitch the sales to them. If not then its a big fucking time sink given he is a lawyer. Shit I work 40h weeks and I cant afford more than 2-3 dates per week, and if we follow Hank's model we are talking going on 7+ dates/week if we're gaming several girls.

Hank has also said that he genuinely enjoy having female friends (which he fucks?) and spending time with girls and listening to their problems, so maybe it's just his style.

I can see this working with similar bourgeoisie girls who think they are "sophisticated", then keep a steady harem. I do agree that it is highly unconventional. Then again, conventional game is simply mass approaching + fast screening + fast escalating, which is designed to be taught to the AFC for fast sex.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

On Seduction

I can’t quote properly as I’m on my phone but a couple of points that differ from my experience.

Hank says you don’t need to tell them about yourself on text, which I agree with.
All texting is dry and boring if youre just relaying info about your life, especially with someone your just starting to date, they really aren’t interested.

I keep it to an absolute minimum of setting up dates and a bit of banter.

But, asking pointless questions he suggests like ‘what you doin, thinking about you, how’s your mum’ is just pure pure neediness and will turn almost any girl right off you, except the most desperate of gold diggers. Not surprising there’s no first date sex.

My approach is different from Deltas too, who does most of the talking.

I hardly do any talking about myself with girls as I’m really not good at telling stories.
I just sit back and let them talk but I laugh at and tease the shit out of them the whole time, though always light hearted and they end up laughing at themselves too.

They get more and more nervous and keep blabbing and I gradually start touching their arms, poking them in the belly and slapping their thighs when I tease them and also turn the convo sexual.

If they ever happen to mention something about their boob size and touch their boobs, it’s basically an invitation so I usually say “here, let me feel” and cup one of their tits in my hand. Never had a bad reaction yet, even if it’s in a bar.

At some point, you can tell they’re turned on enough to take them home to fuck.

Majority of girls end up as first night sex for me but I also believe that most women have already made up their minds one way or another before they even meet you.

If they want to, you just have to not fuck it up.

And lastly this is where I disagree with Dalarans last point that fast escalation is for beginner AFC’s to get fast sex?

Who doesn’t want fast sex??

On Seduction

Guys:

I write here for fun and to keep it interesting. I am literally writing this post in a sushi restaurant with a new plate.

See what happens.

I am by no means a "pickup artist". Often I just bang girls who are hot. To use a football term, I've been good about outpunting the kick coverage. Wish it were easier, and I could just swipe right and demand they come over tonight. Hasn't worked like that for me, though.

Here on the RVF?I just try and write it all down.

On Seduction

There is a lot of good advice in here but a few things I disagree with or I am not sure about.

For example what's the point of texting a girl every day boring stuff like "what you doing"? Firstly, I normally don't care what she's doing. Secondly its dull. I might do that with a girlfriend after several months, but I try to keep it to a minimum.

Instead if I want to set up a date with a girl, I would not start with the conversation with "Hi, how are you" I would just send her a joke, maybe an inside joke, even a funny gif to start a conversation. Anything to not seem boring.

Then I would ask if she's free on a certain night to do something, that's it.
Then I might banter with her for a little bit, the rest of the time I don't text unless there is a reason.

"Baby, I've been thinking about you naked all week, and now all I can think about how much I need to suck on your titties. Come upstairs." It's done.

This line actually worked for you? It sounds a little desperate, like you're talking to a girl who is paid for. Why verbalise thoughts like this? Especially for a girl you haven't banged.

Finally, I definitely cannot support a 'three-date method' that involves free drinks for the girl as the first date, and a free dinner of steak and wine as the second date. It's sounds like sugar daddy game, and I wouldn't be able to afford that continuously. It also sounds more like a horrendous waste of time, not just money.

I like spending money at fancy restaraunts and great food, but to spend time on a girl who I'm not even sure is interested in me, or even interesting to talk to sounds tedious. It is more the time I don't like wasting.

Since learning game, I have never needed three dates to bang a girl. It happens first date or maybe on the second date if the first one went well but not well enough.
If it didn't happen on the first two dates, unless there was some crazy extenuating circumstances, we both lose interest in each other.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

On Seduction

Quote: (04-21-2018 05:53 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Guys:

I write here for fun and to keep it interesting. I am literally writing this post in a sushi restaurant with a new plate.

Maki, temaki, uramaki, sashimi, or nigiri?

On Seduction

Quote: (04-21-2018 07:16 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Quote: (04-21-2018 05:53 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Guys:

Maki, temaki, uramaki, sashimi, or nigiri?

[Image: ohshit.gif]

On Seduction

Quote: (04-21-2018 06:53 PM)RedPillUK Wrote:  

There is a lot of good advice in here but a few things I disagree with or I am not sure about.

For example what's the point of texting a girl every day boring stuff like "what you doing"? Firstly, I normally don't care what she's doing. Secondly its dull. I might do that with a girlfriend after several months, but I try to keep it to a minimum.

Instead if I want to set up a date with a girl, I would not start with the conversation with "Hi, how are you" I would just send her a joke, maybe an inside joke, even a funny gif to start a conversation. Anything to not seem boring.

Then I would ask if she's free on a certain night to do something, that's it.
Then I might banter with her for a little bit, the rest of the time I don't text unless there is a reason.

"Baby, I've been thinking about you naked all week, and now all I can think about how much I need to suck on your titties. Come upstairs." It's done.

This line actually worked for you? It sounds a little desperate, like you're talking to a girl who is paid for. Why verbalise thoughts like this? Especially for a girl you haven't banged.

Finally, I definitely cannot support a 'three-date method' that involves free drinks for the girl as the first date, and a free dinner of steak and wine as the second date. It's sounds like sugar daddy game, and I wouldn't be able to afford that continuously. It also sounds more like a horrendous waste of time, not just money.

I like spending money at fancy restaraunts and great food, but to spend time on a girl who I'm not even sure is interested in me, or even interesting to talk to sounds tedious. It is more the time I don't like wasting.

Since learning game, I have never needed three dates to bang a girl. It happens first date or maybe on the second date if the first one went well but not well enough.
If it didn't happen on the first two dates, unless there was some crazy extenuating circumstances, we both lose interest in each other.

Sort of long answer here... and that's not a bad point.

A lot of this comes down to congruency with your personality, and your genetics, in my opinion.

Personally, almost all my game is built in comfort. When it comes down to actually sealing the deal, I tend to still keep things really light, fun, and funny (when we get into bed, it's a little bit different, but after, I go back to being Hank). I build a lot of rapport and keep things fun. Once she is back at my place, it's a done deal. We're there.

My strength tends to be making them feel really comfortable and showing them a great time.

When we're in the sex phase, I like to I make a lot of jokes. "I want to see you naked." "Your dress would look great on my floor." But everything is said with a smile. At this point, we both know the deal, though.

My weakness tends to be raw physical attraction, because I'm 5'5. I wish there were a better way to articulate this, but when you're short, you're starting the game from the 5 yard line, not the 20. So you have to take them on dates and show them a good time, because that primal physical attraction isn't there from the get go. It simply takes more work. Being short is a hinderance, although it can be overcome with good game. I have literally had girls say "Hank, you are one of the most fun guys I've ever met, but there just isn't any physical attraction. I usually date guys who are XYZ tall." This is after making out with them, touching them, etc. (yeah yeah yeah, people are to say I have "limited beliefs" and any guy who can spit good game can bang dimes on the regular. Wish it worked like that, but it doesn't).

All that aside...

The good news? Met this girl on Bumble last week. Date at the sushi joint went swimmingly, got the bang, and now there is currently a 5'7 blond making me cocktails in my living room. As I'm writing this on the RVF, she's like "are you doing work stuff?" "Uh, yeah babe... important client emails and stuff."

On Seduction

Whatever works for you breh. Nine times out of ten, I'm getting my hog soaked on the first night

On Seduction

Quote: (04-21-2018 10:27 PM)BlastbeatCasanova Wrote:  

Whatever works for you breh. Nine times out of ten, I'm getting my hog soaked on the first night

God bless ya.

I just haven't been able to get there.

On Seduction

Women have more options than you. Even average or below average. End of story.

On Seduction

Do you modify your approach (3-date program) even when there is an appreciable distance (ex. 2-3 hours travel time)?

On Seduction

Quote: (04-22-2018 11:50 AM)Alpha_Romeo Wrote:  

Do you modify your approach (3-date program) even when there is an appreciable distance (ex. 2-3 hours travel time)?

I live in a major city (Philadelphia), so I keep it all within 3 - 10 miles.

Otherwise, it's too much travel for me. I've been in Philly for over 10 years so I can't speak much to going outside of my radius.

Personally, I don't waste time with girls who live too far for me. Makes things difficult.

Half the game is logistics...

On Seduction

Quote: (04-21-2018 09:31 AM)MediumRare Wrote:  

You keep regurgitating the same old stuff without saying anything new or insightful.
You’re just seeking validation to feed a delusional ego which I sense is starting to unravel by the amount of junk you post lately.

You want people here to think you’re cool and experienced, but I believe the opposite is true.

I second this.
A quick search and bump would suffice a lot of the time.
Not saying its bad info, just theres already discussions on this stuff and if you bumped the thread you could help others read stuff from the past and create more references for others looking to improve.

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

On Seduction

Players Lounge

Just had sex thread

First date bangs
(Also your I can't first date shit is played out man. There is an entire thread about it. You just don't care to learn it)

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

On Seduction

Quote: (04-23-2018 12:57 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  

Quote: (04-21-2018 09:31 AM)MediumRare Wrote:  

I second this.
A quick search and bump would suffice a lot of the time.
Not saying its bad info, just theres already discussions on this stuff and if you bumped the thread you could help others read stuff from the past and create more references for others looking to improve.

Let's look at this from another angle...

What keeps a forum going is discussion, and posts. We come here to communicate and interact, not read stuff that was posted five years ago. Personally, I'm here for a discussion and some good chat.

I don't make any money from this or get anything from here (it actually detracts from my real job). I don't have a blog, a YouTube, or a website. I literally write this stuff to try and convey information, and hopefully it's the type of information I was looking for years ago before I figured some of this stuff out. Everything I've learned has been trial and error. Mostly error.

Years ago, I was just a guy with a bad case of Oneitis, trying to learn game to lock down a certain girl. Now things are a bit different, where I have a pretty steady rotation of hot chicks that I bang on the regular.

Admittedly, I am not a great looking guy who just happens to be out punting the kick coverage. Again, all trial and error.

Candidly, I've never been able to land first date bangs (wish I could). I am not able to pull girls on Tinder / Bumble. (I used to be pretty good at OkCupid, though.)

What I have been able to do is date hot women and bang them over the long term, using mostly social circle game and day game. (i.e., banging the girl I meet in person or I'm friends with).

I'm not even trying to be argumentative.

What I'm trying to do is post information that people find helpful and insightful.

If my post sucked, I apologize. But this is what has worked for me.

On Seduction

I agree with the OP. You guys don't know how overwhelming this site is....The Player lounge and stuff is 30% BS, 20% useful information, and 50% just meh. I get the concept. I've been on this forum for maybe 2 weeks now, and spent maybe 2-4 hours of each day reading as much as i could but its sooooo much BAD information or pointless threads.

That's why i made 1 thread for all my questions and for my journey and so far only one person contributed or helped. so alot of guys on here feel they need to make multiple threads

This thread has decent information, clearly worse than his other threads but still fairly good for his style of seduction.

On Seduction

I don't have a problem with Hank reposting his method, we all repeat ourselves ain't no guy here learning new tricks every day, and I think we can safely assume Hank would let us know if he discovered something interesting.

I managed to seduce a new 20y college chick into sleeping with me on our second date, she apologized for not wearing matching underwear, ha!

You simply can't beat attraction + comfort.

On Seduction

Guys, currently working on this chick 15 years my junior. She's 25. Met on Tinder. I've run sone decent game (seduction, rolling off, comfort). She's a tough nut to crack. We have a third date on Friday. I've had her in bed and dealt with serious LMR.

Tonight she texts me something I've never heard before in a text from any girl ever - "On Friday I may drink wine, and wine makes me horny, so even if I beg you to fuck me, promise you won't?"

What's the best way to play this? Obviously, with this expressed in writing, it's a pretty good move on her part.

On Seduction

Holy shit that's pretty fucking funny. Sounds dangerous too.

I don't know what game she's playing. Is this just overdrive hamster or is she just trying to part you with your stacks? Stupid shit test? How sketch is this girl

Just say "no promises" and wait.

On Seduction

Quote: (04-25-2018 05:56 PM)Eugenics Wrote:  

Holy shit that's pretty fucking funny. Sounds dangerous too.

I don't know what game she's playing. Is this just overdrive hamster or is she just trying to part you with your stacks? Stupid shit test? How sketch is this girl

Just say "no promises" and wait.

She's been throwing a lot of shit tests at me. This is the shit test to end all shit tests. She doesn't seem sketchy. She's been pretty nice so far. No tattoos. Doesn't smoke.

But we will see...

On Seduction

There's a lot of ways to play that one then, it's just a big shit test. She wants to fuck you obviously she's just experience some serious anti-slut-defense hamster like a SWAT team guarding her gash. I bet she's a low notch count girl.

Possible responses

Reverse
"I need you to be in control of yourself Friday I'm taking my priest vows Thursday don't lead me into temptation"

Nuclear
"What makes you think I would have sex with you?"

Light
"Wow [name]. I'm not a slut I just don't give it away to every girl that asks for it."

Sexual playful "alright but when you get all horny with your girlfriends all I ask is you record it and send it to me".

Or otherwise just ignore it and fuck her if you don't think she's the false rape type I mean that would be my main concern there