rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kiev datasheet 2018

Kiev datasheet 2018

I jave been lurking in this forum for quite some time, and this is my first post. I will be posting more data sheets of several cities and countries in Eastearn Europe, as I have been to all eastearn european countries and traveled extensively in Russia, going as north as Murmansk , south as Dagestan and east as Kamchatka [Image: biggrin.gif]

About me: I am 6 foot, fit, quite good looking (girls in the west give me anywhere between a 7,7 to an 8,2). I speak fluently Russian as I have studied there a field related to science in the Russian program, I am from a developed western country. I am of Latino origin, I have darker skin.

Now , I want to do a little disclaimer on this data sheet : I encounter a great amount of racism in girls, to any guys who look like darker Spanish , Italian or Latino, you will face racism from girls in Ukraine who will assume you are Turkish or from the Caucasus. The game for you will be proving you are from the west. I will write another thread about how to pick up girls from the former Soviet Union when you are Latino looking [Image: biggrin.gif]

About Kiev, I have been coming here since 2010, and I truly believe the place is completely dead. Even though I have rich friends living there, can be at tables every weekend, i will not be going back because I Belive the place is completely over for someone looking to find a genuine beautiful girl who is over an 8

Nightlife:

CHI: on some nights, it is full of beautiful women, and is even better than the most exclusive clubs of Moscow. However, you will quickly find out it's all an illusion: the same girls come over and over again, and they are looking for sponsors. They will be with you if they feel they can get something in return. The name of the game is to take a table, date her in a fancy place in Kiev and later invite her to a rich capital for an expensive trip. She will than open your legs for you in exchange of the possibility for her to expand her social media presence by taking pictures of her 'incredible' life without of course showing the guy paying for it. Girls there don't really care if you are good looking or a cool guy, and unless they are past 25 and on the decline, they will not settle. This literally applies for 98% of the girls there

Alaska: exclusive bar and restaurant. Same girls as CHI, so same principle applies

Avalon: used to be a good place, last time I went was LITTERALLY 90% guys. I don't know what happened, might have been bad luck

Forsage: stupid girls who are students, full of arabs students. If you are white and western, you can have a good time. If you look Latino like me, avoid like the plague as those girls are young and stupid and they will neceraillu assume you are an Arab, even if you are the best dressed guy and looking in the place [Image: biggrin.gif] I got my worst rejections here, and the quality is not so high.

Radio lounge: improved version of forsage, out of the center

Sorry babushka: improved version of forsage

Just cafe: my favorite place, it's a karakoke bar, you have some normal girls not openly blatant golddiggers (maybe 10%, which is not bad for Kiev's standard in exclusive places), music is not loud so you can approach. Don't be scared to approach the groups of girls sitting down, they are more receptive than in CHI

Coin;": fancy restaurant , hard to approach

The bar: girls go there to practice their English. I would avoid, bad ratios and the girls that you will pick up are low for Ukrainian standards and foreigner fan girls.

Skybar: the CHI of poorer people who want to pretend they are rich. Looking for sponsors, but more human than CHI, easy to pick up specially in the smoking area. All of that can be applied for the whole ARENA area.

Daygame: khreshatik, maidan

Overall: the place has went downhill, and in my opinion is no longer worth it. Girls 8 and above are constantly being invited to Europe and the west, or Dubai. They grew up in a hard market for women and they get all the benefits of it when they go to the west, being the only feminine women around. They know their power. Sure , you can date them, but it is only an illusion, since you can date them until they go somewhere where their market is so high.

They know why we are all in Ukraine, and the the good girls who are more than an 8 don't want to date a foreigner, since they know why we are here. They have been fucked by foreigners before and have been burnt, in the sense that they are relationship oriented and did not get it.

I have friends who are well placed in Kiev, i can go to all the VIP places and party with incredible girls, i can pick up easily, given that they hear me speak in a western language before (French in this case) so they know I'm not Turkish . But it's all an illusion, those girls are into survival mode and they want something out of you.

Is Kiev good for you? Well, it can be if you are a stoic person. If you don't mind playing the game of being an alpha sponsor, in the sense of being harsh with the girl making her know, look we go together to Paris but I fuck you or you are out. You will bang incredible girls, and I have friends that have amazing success doing this.

But if you are looking to date up with a nice and genuine girl, it's completely over. They don't exist anymore in Kiev. They have been completely spoiled by Instagram, Turkish and arabs throwing their money at them, they have traveled to westernized countries and have seen how high quality men are on their knees for them. Unless she is 28 and on the decline, she won't be impressed by you, she'll put on a show so she extracts from you

And if you are 190 good looking and have money, you can slay 9-10 in any country [Image: biggrin.gif]

I don't talk about girls who are less than 8, because I don't go to ukraine or FSU to date or bang anything below 8.

On a side not, I think the situation will still go down. I saw some RSD monkey guys spam approaching the girls and saw on Instagram that one of their famous instructors is living there (I didn't know them before , but a friend of mine in Ukraine is really big on them). I suspect those monkeys will massively start coming to Kiev to spam approach everyone there, I hope I am wrong.

Kiev datasheet 2018

Good to have Themin back on board. You probably want to contact me through my site before you get banned again in case you plan to come to Moscow.

Kiev datasheet 2018

It's not Themin I've never posted here before lol

Kiev datasheet 2018

Quote: (04-09-2018 01:24 PM)Belarus1212 Wrote:  

I am of Latino origin. I have darker skin. I am Latino looking . If you look Latino like me

Out of curiosity, you say you speak french - so what is exactly a "darker skinned french from latino origin" ?

I am myself from Corsica (dark hair, green eyes, moderately olive skin ie definitely not a nordic), lived in Nice, ect, and knowing quite well people from South of France, don't really understand of what specie (dark skinned french latinos ?!?!?!?) you're talking about ....I know for a fact that many french from arabic descent claim they are "latino" when they travel to EE - as if a girl with half a brain would believe that.

Sorry but you insist so much on this fact, had to figure out.

Anyway many good and accurate points in your post (and good overview of Kiev nightlife). Indeed, top-tier ukrainian chicks now know their "market value" and behave as such.

Kiev datasheet 2018

I was born and raised in the French part of Canada and my parents are Latinos, nothing weird about that [Image: biggrin.gif]

Kiev datasheet 2018

I insist on it because girls insist on it a lot, before living in Russia or going to Ukraine I never thought about it

Kiev datasheet 2018

Now , I want to do a little disclaimer on this data sheet : I encounter a great amount of racism in girls, to any guys who look like darker Spanish , Italian or Latino, you will face racism from girls in Ukraine who will assume you are Turkish or from the Caucasus. The game for you will be proving you are from the west. I will write another thread about how to pick up girls from the former Soviet Union when you are Latino looking [Image: biggrin.gif]

In reality the solution it's quite easy: you show to her your passport in the first minute after you started to talk with her.
Seriously, there's no other solution.
Girls will always think you are lying, you're a Turkish or an Arab who is proclaming himself Italian (and this happened to me ALL the times in Belarus).

My passport passed more time in girls' hands than mine, but it was worth it.
Even if you just show the cover of your passport they think "it's a fake passport/it's not his passport", if you show them it in a fast way they start to think "it's not his passport, he did it so I could not see the photo on it".
The only way it's to give them to passport, to leave them to check EVERYTHING (if you are in club, and there's a UV light or something like that, they will try to check it under the light).
And if they are not sure about your true nationality, they will check your name or surname on internet or asking about your heritage.
For example 1 girl told me she met a Turkish guy with a German passport, but the guy in her mind was Turkish.
So even if you're 2-3 generation immigrants, with a Western passport, they will not consider you from the West. That's an issue you always keep in mind.

Some countries are really xenophobic, and in some there pure racism against Turkish, Arabs and Muslims in general.
Ok, in Italy we don't like them, but nothing compared to what you can see in countries like for example Belarus.

Thanks to God I'm Italian, my name and surname are Italians as fuck, so after the check everything was ok, and I was able to start to play.
Plus: girls after you leaved them to check your passport, they trust you, and it's more easy to do everything.
I think there's in their mind something like "He showed me his passport--->he has nothing to hide--->I can trust him".

Kiev datasheet 2018

Rishboy77 first to congratulate I see, he loves to dis Ukraine these days now that he can't get any action for his two inch, old Indian dong

Themin can't help but use smiley faces

Kiev datasheet 2018

Quote: (04-09-2018 05:05 PM)raspootin Wrote:  

Rishboy77 first to congratulate I see, he loves to dis Ukraine these days now that he can't get any action for his two inch, old Indian dong

Themin can't help but use smiley faces

1 post... no reps....that says it all

[Image: banana.gif]

Kiev datasheet 2018

The main thing with Ukraine , Kiev etc. People, even the locals, treat the women like gods...I get sick of hearing during the Cab rides, or around town the girls/our girls are beautiful here Tardetc... makes me want to throw up...I have been the Odessa last 3 summers and have been visiting since 2008 and will return this summer, be an a$$hole .....Start a trend here,don't treat these girls like gods(which there not, all world considered,,,think about it )....Ukraine is good, but please don't put their women on a pedestal.

Kiev datasheet 2018

Quote: (04-09-2018 08:43 PM)dsutmdo Wrote:  

The main thing with Ukraine , Kiev etc. People, even the locals, treat the women like gods...I get sick of hearing during the Cab rides, or around town the girls/our girls are beautiful here Tardetc... makes me want to throw up...I have been the Odessa last 3 summers and have been visiting since 2008 and will return this summer, be an a$$hole .....Start a trend here,don't treat these girls like gods(which there not, all world considered,,,think about it )....Ukraine is good, but please don't put their women on a pedestal.

Thats true. And that is out of the roof nowadays. They girls say that all the time "Ukrainian girls are the prettiest in the world" or similar stuff. Even a low 6 might think she is a Victoria Secret model just because she was born in Ukraine... Before I used to hear that Slavic girls where the prettiest, which I agree. Now they taper it to simply Ukrainians.

Btw good data sheet and +1. I disagree a bit on skybar, I actually find the service, music, decoration, lights or the comfort much above CHI, albeit less expensive and also smaller. Girls are more or less the same, you can find them on a friday at sky and on a saturday at CHI, I have seen many true 7.5s being face controlled there too.

Kiev datasheet 2018

I speak fluently Russian as I have studied there a field related to science in the Russian program, I am from a developed western country. I am of Latino origin, I have darker skin.

Now , I want to do a little disclaimer on this data sheet : I encounter a great amount of racism in girls, to any guys who look like darker Spanish , Italian or Latino, you will face racism from girls in Ukraine who will assume you are Turkish or from the Caucasus. The game for you will be proving you are from the west.

I agree with a lot of what you wrote but not everything.

I don't speak more 10 words of Russian... If I was fluent in the language I would still be going back but to check out smaller places where you might get a better reception.

If you speak the language you have access to the other 90% of the girls that don't speak good English and get along better since you can understand each other better.

It simply a waste of time blaming racism for a lack of success... find the groupie and make it happen.

Kiev datasheet 2018

Can you post pictures of what you consider an 8?

Kiev datasheet 2018

Quote: (04-09-2018 08:51 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2018 08:43 PM)dsutmdo Wrote:  

I get sick of hearing during the Cab rides, or around town the girls/our girls are beautiful here....Ukraine is good, but please don't put their women on a pedestal.

Thats true. And that is out of the roof nowadays. They girls say that all the time "Ukrainian girls are the prettiest in the world" or similar stuff. Even a low 6 might think she is a Victoria Secret model just because she was born in Ukraine... Before I used to hear that Slavic girls where the prettiest, which I agree. Now they taper it to simply Ukrainians.

They used to say this in the Baltics 10-15 years ago about their women, but I don't hear it much these days.

Since joining the EU many westernized and got lazier and ate burgers and pizza instead of kefir and skipping meals to stay thin.

When I read the above, it made me wonder whether something similar will happen in Ukraine.

Gut response is no, but that would have been my reaction 10-15 years ago about the Baltics (although there are still plenty of very attractive women there).

Kiev datasheet 2018

About the guy saying to find the smaller places, there is a lot of true in that, but for me it's just really not worth it since I have a Latin American passport and can go to Russia without a visa, where the situation is just so much better. About the guy talking about showing them your passport, I did it so many times and they craved me for my Canadian passport, they assume you have money. But keep in mind, if you do that, it makes you enter the provider to fuck me game, which is not something that interests me in the first place. Ukraine went the rabbit hole . I still pick up there, but they are not your typical Ukrainian girls and are not ok complete survival mode. For instance, one had made her studies in Italy, the other one worked in Barcelona, another one in China, and so on. And about skybar, you are probably right now that I think about it, the quality is generally not much lower

Kiev datasheet 2018

And I have no idea who this themin guy is LOL

Kiev datasheet 2018

Interesting you spend the time to write a datasheet about a place where according to you things are dead and where you will not come again. If things are so much better in Russia I would be more interested to hear about some cities there and where to go in Russia.

Kiev datasheet 2018

I will definitely write about Russia in the future . Ukraine used to be good, and I was well connected there, plus it's cheaper than Russia but things have deteriorated so much that I can't see myself going back

Kiev datasheet 2018

What months are you normally there? Interesting you don't mention any of the pool clubs or more local places like UBK. Seems like you and your friends are trying to depend on the baller VIP crowd, but I could be wrong. Saying you can "pick up easily" isn't exactly how nightlife works in Kiev unless you are paying for it.

Also, since I see you just posted a Vilnius thread with a similar overall negative sentiment, why don't you find a decent, positive data sheet that's already out there and post an update in it? Are there any places you consider not to be ruined at this point?

Kiev datasheet 2018

I went to the pool places as I have been many times before to Kiev . The pool places are now full of Turks, arabs and even handsome foreigners. About being able to pick up easily, I am referring to getting numbers and dates, but banging them is not easy unless of course you are paying. Keep in mind, I speak fluent Russian and I'm good looking, not amazingly good looking but still. However, nowadays almost all the genuine girls are gone, they get on the Instagram game from 16 if they are hot enough to do it.

Kiev datasheet 2018

Nightgame for me so far (perhaps summer will be different) has been the lowest roi compared to daygame or tinder. I usually party with high value local dudes also

Kiev datasheet 2018

Havent there always been turks? Or there are more and more ,lots of foreigners yes but waaay less than krakow budapest or prague

Kiev datasheet 2018

I encounter a great amount of racism in girls, to any guys who look like darker Spanish , Italian or Latino, you will face racism from girls in Ukraine who will assume you are Turkish or from the Caucasus.

Let's try to understand this. You are a foreigner, in their country... a country which has been abused and treated like a toilet by foreigners in its bloody and tragic past... A country which is in the continent of Europe, which at the moment is a place where there is a disproportionately high number per capita of racist and sexist crime against the natives, and then you have the nerve to claim Ukrainians are racist?

[Image: gtfo.gif]

And if you are 190 good looking and have money, you can slay 9-10 in any country [Image: biggrin.gif]

[Image: laugh6.gif]

I don't talk about girls who are less than 8, because I don't go to ukraine or FSU to date or bang anything below 8.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Kiev datasheet 2018

Not like now. Obviously, Kiev is better than Prague, krakow or Budapest but that's setting the bar pretty low lol

Kiev datasheet 2018

Yeah , but there are more turks?