rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ricky Vaughn doxed by Paul Nehlen and Christopher Cantwell

With friends like these...

Quote:Quote:

On Monday, white nationalist Republican candidate Paul Nehlen, who is running against House Speaker Paul Ryan in Wisconsin, grew upset about criticism directed at him ― and seemingly not disavowed by Ricky Vaughn ― as the alt-right fragments under the weight of infighting, lawsuits and anti-fascist opposition. Two main camps have emerged: the real-world extremists who want to continue holding rallies and mixing it up in the streets, and the “optics cucks” who think the best approach to the mainstream is to keep pushing alt-right ideas through better propaganda. Ricky Vaughn is in the latter camp. And he hasn’t been shy about it.

“I’m dividing the movement between effective people and dumb losers,” he wrote on Gab, a social media platform overrun by white supremacists.

Amid all this infighting, an angry Nehlen dropped Ricky Vaughn’s real name:

[removed].

Christopher Cantwell, who is now an FBI informant, confirmed the dox:

“Several photos have been showing up in several different mediums by which I communicate with my audience,” Cantwell said. “I don’t remember who gave it to me, but it matched the face I’ve seen in several other photos purporting to be him. I know people who have met Doug, and nobody who knows him has bothered to correct me, so I’m operating under the assumption that it’s authentic.”

[Image: 5ac542321f0000270616c5e4.jpeg?ops=scalef..._noupscale]

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tru...f3b2432627

It's an incredibly troubling development that the mainstream media is now actively doxxing wrong-thinkers!

Anyone who is even remotely effective and somwhere on the wrong side of the wrong-think spectrum is fair game it seems.

It reminded me of the campaign against Roosh.

But Antifa-scum can post the most vicious content.
Islamists can post and disseminate the most violent propaganda.
Leftists can do literally no wrong, can threaten someone with murder and violence while their videos are fully monetized on Youtube and Twitter is not lifting a finger.

But woe someone is a wrong-thinker and is anywhere near as effective as this guy.

While I am talking here. I need to change my alias....

I'm glad Nehlen did not make it far. What a piece of shit he is. Can you imagine him losing his mind in Congress and getting censured and Trump having to avoid being associated with him?

Looking back, plenty of us criticized Trump for not supporting Nehlen over Speaker Ryan. Could it be that Trump's people found out about his activities outside of politics? Mike Cernovich dumped him too. I now wonder how much he knew.

Other WNs would be wise to stay away from Nehlen. If he has now raged out at both Trump and RickyVaughn and made it personal. Often times the worse pieces of shit are the ones with alot of fuck you money. They never respect anyone else's paper. Now this dude is likely to lose all he has.

That's fucked up.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (04-05-2018 02:55 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

It's an incredibly troubling development that the mainstream media is now actively doxxing wrong-thinkers!

They are even doxing the children of dissidents:

All four girls travel in a pack, obsessively retweeting each other, posting photos of themselves while talking about the importance of family.

“The only thing I love more than America is my family. Happy fifth everyone!” Jackie tweeted in 2014, linking to a since-deleted Instagram post.

But there is one family member in particular who is conspicuously absent from the Oshry sisters’ social-media posts: their mother, the anti-Islam activist, hate-monger, and diehard Trump supporter Pamela Geller.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-instag...ela-geller

If I ever have children, I will not reveal it publicly.

Here's an archive link if you don't want to give the Huffington Post pageviews. https://web.archive.org/web/201804052001...f3b2432627

So basically he is being punished for not being racist anymore.

Although Ricky Vaughn would later try to distance himself from white supremacy ― one reason it was easy for some neo-Nazis to celebrate his doxing this week ― he never could. “I still call myself alt-right,” he said on a recent podcast.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Vaughn started showing up on Twitter during the campaign. I learned “neocohen” and “it’s annudah Shoah” from him.

Take care of those titties for me.

Yeah - the Pamela Geller move was terrible. One girl even lost her TV show deal right after the doxxing despite saying that she is a full-on progressive. She is guilty by association.

Honestly - the only people who will one day be able to do any opposition will have to be independently wealthy, best living in a shitlord country where the Western media could not reach them and even their entire family would have to be living far away from PC-land. No one among them would have to had any business or corporate job in the Western country or would have any plans of living there in the near future. Even the family's job in big international corporation for example in Russia might not be secure.

That is how you can suppress truth - the barest view will be able to even utter it.

Quote: (04-05-2018 03:04 PM)Transsimian Wrote:  

Here's an archive link if you don't want to give the Huffington Post pageviews. https://web.archive.org/web/201804052001...f3b2432627

Although Ricky Vaughn would later try to distance himself from white supremacy ― one reason it was easy for some neo-Nazis to celebrate his doxing this week ― he never could. “I still call myself alt-right,” he said on a recent podcast.

Vaughn is punished for having been too effective.

He is a man going through his own path of finding the truth. Does not surprise me that he moves away from White Supremacy. The Neo-Nazis are currently even celebrating his doxxing because he did not conform to their more radical approach. I doubt that the media is affected by that. To them a Gamergate-supporter is already a Nazi - the rest is unimportant nuance.

Quote: (04-05-2018 03:04 PM)Transsimian Wrote:  

Was he even racist to begin with? Now I never read every single tweet he made, but the stuff he posted is barely passed the line here, if at all. Maybe they are referring to the JQ stuff and maybe some of those probably crossed the line. I have no idea.

Compared to what is on /pol, Heartise, other places, his stuff was very tame. Maybe just edgy and clever.

If he was really racist, I doubt he would have gotten such a huge following to begin with. Most people are not looking for garbage they can find on Stormer, etc.

If I am mistaken, please show or describe it for me.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Torba has just booted Nehlen off Gab. There's a lot of disavowing going on with people saying he's toxic now.

[Image: RD6Sjgm.jpg]

Quote: (04-05-2018 03:00 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

They are even doxing the children of dissidents:

These are the same methods they used during the Lenin & Stalin dictatorships in the USSR 1917 to 1953 and during Mao's cultural revolution and great leap forward from 1949 to 1976. SImiliar methods were used in Cambodia and in Vietnam.

It is the evil communist tactic to not only endanger the safety of families, but also to turn child against parent, brother against sister and vice versa.

The western world is rapidly turning into a big communist superstate ....only difference to the USSR and Mao's China is that this time is they are not calling it communism, so most people won't even notice until it's too late.

There is no doubt that Ricky was one of the most effective shitposters during the 2016 campaign.

He was hilarious and brilliant and hugely influential.

It's sad that the piece of shit Nehlen ruins these guy's life for not being racist enough.

What a scumbag.

Quote: (04-05-2018 03:35 PM)cato Wrote:  

It's sad that the piece of shit Nehlen ruins these guy's life for not being racist enough.

I regret the few $$$ I sent to Nehlen's campaign when he first challenged Paul Ryan.

Quote: (04-05-2018 03:35 PM)cato Wrote:  

There is no doubt that Ricky was one of the most effective shitposters during the 2016 campaign.

He was hilarious and brilliant and hugely influential.

What a scumbag.

While acknowledging some racial differences is one thing, staying truly racist is hard to do when you are - either cleaning toilets right next to the other guy in the military, also dying for each other in combat - or in the case of Ricky Vaughn be working together with some of the smartest most educated blacks in Manhattan. In both cases you obviously have a different experience that simply cannot conform to a supremacist view.

With every day that passes, it becomes more dangerous to be openly right wing.

I'm not talking about leftists attacking you, either: it's the viciousness within "our" own circles that most worries me. What the hell are we supposed to do when our erstwhile allies are subverting us?

This is part of the reason I defended Roosh so much over the years; not because I'm a fanboy, but because he's been effective, ambitious, and successful... only to have the Nazi Larpers constantly complain and undermine him. How many people supported Reaxxion during Gamergate? And how many of them ignored it, and told people to support their own patreon?

No honour amongst narcissists.

Massively stupid move on Nehlen's part. There was a time when he had potential.

No, he didn't have potential. He was just hiding his insanity well.

Cernovich was right to tell that idiot to fuck off. He didn't get nearly enough credit for it.

Time for Ricky Vaughn to embrace his outing and go full new-right personality i.e Nick Fuentes, Baked Alaska, etc, including trad thot arm candy.

Quote: (04-05-2018 04:44 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

No, he didn't have potential. He was just hiding his insanity well.

Cernovich was right to tell that idiot to fuck off. He didn't get nearly enough credit for it.

It does not matter whether you were his greatest fan or whether you thought that he was a piece of shit.

I cannot stress how grave this development is - the MAINSTREAM MEDIA is actively doxxing and persecuting EVERY WRONG-THINKER OUT THERE! They are going after his livelihood, his job, his reputation, his family and even their jobs!

It's only one step away from gulags and people being incarcerated for making a joke about the government.

Why did Nehlen know who Rickyvaughn was?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

What these guys have been saying on twitter is not even as 'bad' as shit we discuss here.

It sends a new, clear message to anyone who is not down with the groupthink; You will be called out in front of your family, colleagues and peers at the quickest opportunity.

What is the plan when mass doxxings of those who live normal lives, but have conservative leanings? We can't be too far away now.

This could get interesting.
Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/VivaLaAmes12/status/981994947489476608?s=20][/url]

Quote: (04-05-2018 05:23 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

It does not matter whether you were his greatest fan or whether you thought that he was a piece of shit.
I cannot stress how grave this development is - the MAINSTREAM MEDIA is actively doxxing and persecuting EVERY WRONG-THINKER OUT THERE! They are going after his livelihood, his job, his reputation, his family and even their jobs!
It's only one step away from gulags and people being incarcerated for making a joke about the government.

I was talking about Nehlen, not Ricky Vaughn, who has consistently been an excellent poster and a general stand-up guy. I'm sorry to hear that he was doxxed.

The real Ricky is not what I expected. I heard him do a podcast once, and I thought he sounded weird - like he had a speech impediment (even though I liked his work). I pictured some unemployed incel living in his mum’s basement. That one establishment cuckservitive (was it Rick Wilson?) was going hard on Ricky’s “impediment” when that podcast came out.

Well, his “impediment” is a New England regional accent (he’s from Vermont). He has a good job, and lives in Manhattan, and is fairly attractive (no homo).

A bit of a Chad, a nice surprise.

Take care of those titties for me.

We are still in the shallow end of the pool and few of us here have any generational experience of what the deep end is truly like. I'm not talking about being doxxed and losing your livelihood or social circle. This path leads all the way to black bags over the head and unmarked mass graves, perpetrated by the Left and inevitably the Right in retribution.

Those who think they can dox people with impunity, be they Right wing spectrum narcissists or Left wing media giants, will quickly learn that if you take everything from a man then you risk opening your front door to the sight of a shotgun one day.

This will get much, much uglier, yet it will not be entirely one sided.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.