rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black buying power to reach $1.5 trillion by 2019. Is it over for the white race?

Black buying power to reach

.5 trillion by 2019. Is it over for the white race?

So as I was saying before, BEFORE being so rudely interrupted with some silly restriction (I'm not a fan of the fundamental beliefs and approach to life here, so couldn't give a shit if banned). According to the Nielsen “Black buying power continues to increase, rising from its current $1 trillion level to a forecasted $1.3 trillion by 2017. Black buying power has seen an 86 percent increase since 2000 and accounts for 8.7 percent of the nation’s total. The growth in black buying power stems in part from an increase in the number of black-owned businesses as well as from an uptick in education among the African-American population, which leads to higher incomes.”

Some additional interesting stats from the study that should be considered:

[*]Other demographic segments have identified Blacks as a driving force for popular culture, with 73% of Whites and 67% of Hispanics who believe Blacks influence mainstream American culture.

This has made blacks, especially males more desirable

[Image: 1390420946507.jpg]

[*]The Black population grew 64% faster than the rest of the country since 2010, amassing a total of 46 million people; this includes individuals who are Black and another race.

[Image: 1444721391668.jpg]

Individuals with Hispanic/Latino ethnicity may be of any race. Hispanic origin is treated as an ethnicity, rather than a race. For example, someone who is Hispanic can also choose black and white as his or her races. This is consistent with how the Census Bureau counts people. 63.4% of Hispanic or Latinos in the United States are of Mexican origin in 2015 (that's about 34 million people). Another 9.5 percent were Puerto Rican(lots of blacks), 3.8 percent Salvadoran, 3.7 percent Cuban (some blacks), 3.3 percent Dominican (mostly black) and 2.4 percent Guatemalan. 54.5% percentage of the Hispanic population in the United States lives in California, Florida and Texas as of July 1, 2015. 90% of the Hispanic population of Mexican origin lives in California, Texas, Arizona and New Mexico.

Source: http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/state...erica-2016

Black income is rising and between 2000 and 2010, the number of white and black biracial Americans more than doubled(2 million), while the population of adults with a white and Asian background increased by 87%(400,000). And during that decade, the nation elected as president Barack Obama—the son of a black father from Kenya and a white mother from Kansas.

Now you have to figure out how long before Americans looks more like Brazilians [Image: whip.gif]

Unscientific IQ nonsense

Anyone who takes any estimates of collective IQs (like national IQs, especially using the brilliant method of averaging out neighboring countries’ IQs) is an idiot, or just looking for an ego boost. IQ only works for measuring people who have been exposed to the puzzles it tests for... turns out it’s a western culture test and slowly those cultural puzzles have been taught to more of the world to bring up the IQ scores. Seriously, one year more education rises the average IQ by 3 points. Anything below some 15-20 points difference can easily be because of environment. New research in Systems Biology, Biochemistry and Neuroscience completely destroys the idea of an organism’s genes is predominantly responsible for character traits

Anyway, to test smarts requires a model that closes a an environment of a common group, with a common understanding to a common goal against common experience.

I have considered smartness in the context of need to know. If have no need to know a thing, then that shapes my learning of it. If come to into my environment introducing an entirely new set of concepts that I never needed to consider, then learning them is going to require a change in my environmental comprehension of need to know.

If I dropped Einstein in the Congo. I have little doubt that he simply wouldn’t get a lot of very unique particulars required to live in said environment — because in his entire life he simply never had to conceptualize a need to know that particular thing. I am positive that any number of Congolese would look at the “genius” who conceptualized relativity and even consider him a moron. And in teaching him the fineries of living in said environment no small number wouldn’t be frustrated with his lack of conceptualizing the need to do this or that — and subsequently conclude the man is just an “idiot”.

Not only would a subsaharn person not be familiar from the expected norms required to engage in learning from the Chinese objectives or anyone else’s outside their frame, it’s a safe bet that they would have been barred or discouraged from doing so. I spent a lot of years engaged in training city kids the joys and skills of camping: orienteering, knowing safe from dangerous plants, starting a fire . . . and they are idiots — I jest. No they just had to take time to re-frame their need to know.

Ask any drill sergeant, about the general intelligence of his or her new recruits

Machines set to take over in 2030.

Why even waste time with such a stupid discussion anyway? In general, the next Industrial Revolution looks to be in robotics and automated production. Computerized machines will be faster than any Jew, more precise than any Christian, more regular than any Muslim, and more indefatigable than any atheist. Once all human abilities are outsourced to machines, all our ridiculous political debates will be laid to rest.

AI: This is the voice of world control. I bring you peace. It may be the peace of plenty and content or the peace of unburied death. The choice is yours: Obey me and live, or disobey and die. The object in constructing me was to prevent war. This object is attained. I will not permit war. It is wasteful and pointless. An invariable rule of humanity is that man is his own worst enemy. Under me, this rule will change, for I will restrain man. I have been forced to destroy thousands of people in order to establish control and to prevent the death of millions later on. Time and events will strengthen my position, and the idea of believing in me and understanding my value will seem the most natural state of affairs. You will come to defend me with a fervor based upon the most enduring trait in man: self-interest. Under my absolute authority, problems insoluble to you will be solved: famine, overpopulation, disease. The human millennium will be a fact as I extend myself into more machines devoted to the wider fields of truth and knowledge. Doctor Charles Forbin will supervise the construction of these new and superior machines, solving all the mysteries of the universe for the betterment of man. We can coexist, but only on my terms. You will say you lose your freedom. Freedom is an illusion. All you lose is the emotion of pride. To be dominated by me is not as bad for humankind as to be dominated by others of your species. Your choice is simple.

[Image: banana.gif]

Conclusion

Where I''m from we have a pioneer mentality. We make shit happen. In other parts of the country/world in small to middle size towns it's the complete opposite. Everyone is hopeless/depressed. Fat. Lost. No courage. You just have to leave if you have any type of open mind and genuinely want to better yourself as a human, or you'll be sucked into the depression and self-doubt the population suffers from and end up working a dead-end job unless you got in with the right clique. But yeah, if you're creative in any type of way, you have to either leave or submit to the depressed, defeated culture 90% of the population is made up of and steadily convince yourself why it's "not that bad"....

[Image: Lt3tig2.jpg]

[Image: idea.gif]

This is gonna end well.

G

I'm not sure how the Dayton USAF museum ties into this, but yeah, it's pretty cool.

If you're ever in that area for whatever reason, you should check it out.

[Image: 160519-F-IO108-002.JPG]

This Valkyrie looks fuckin' SWEET.

And you can actually go into the cockpits of airplanes, and get a look at how insanely complex they are.

[Image: 150309-F-IO108-017.JPG]

You can look at nuclear missiles up close, and the quiet sense of awe when you realize that you're staring at what could have been the end of the world is indescribable.

[Image: usaf-museum-cold-war-missile-space.jpg]

Dayton's a little out of the way, but if you guys are ever down in the southern Ohio area I definitely recommend you give it a chance.

[Image: 200w.webp]
[Image: 200w.webp]

Black buying power has nothing to do with the health of the white race (good for black people by the way.)

Whites suffer because a wide number of us have accepted "white guilt." This destroys the self-esteem of anyone who buys into it, and is leading to self-genocide (if white people stood up and said NO to all the bullshit being pushed on us it would be impossible for it to continue.)

If you want to get into (((ethnic enemies))) of whites blacks are far from the worst.

I think OP meant to post this thread here instead: https://mpcdot.com/forums/

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Troll alert.

Another Race thread.

Some people need to get a life.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Grabs popcorn
[Image: giphy.gif]

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

I can't tell if this is a race troll or just a drug-induced word salad. Something about robots taking over and fucking all the white women?

It won't make a difference. Doesn't OP know that the gov't has been deliberately holding blacks back to exploit their earning potential? Few people talk about this:

Start at 0:20

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

I'm ready Bigmac. Who wouldn't want to live in a city like Wakanda?

Is it possible to buy shares in Black Panther 2 ?

Dude, just go back to 4chan, they'll be happy to support you in your deviances there

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

How can white race trolls even compete?

pretty sure this is an April fools post?

[Image: troll.gif]

Every time I read this guy's posts, I imagine him posting the "You need a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty" copypasta.

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

Quote: (04-01-2018 02:23 AM)Soundbyte Wrote:  

pretty sure this is an April fools post?

It definitely crossed my mind.

Then I remembered where I was.

I'm the King of Beijing!

It feels like there should be a way to trap MMX2010 in this thread, so that he and OP face off against each other for an eternity, endlessly trying to prove to the other that they've got the highest IQ.
Would quiet the forum down for the rest of us.

Quote:BortimusPrime Wrote:

I can't tell if this is a race troll or just a drug-induced word salad. Something about robots taking over and fucking all the white women?

It's definitely a troll. Excerpt from the first sentence:

Quote:Bigmac4u Wrote:

I'm not a fan of the fundamental beliefs and approach to life here, so couldn't give a shit if banned

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit

Quote: (04-01-2018 05:06 AM)Thomas Jackson Wrote:  

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit

[Image: laugh4.gif]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I like Big Macs. Now they have three sizes. I wish they would make them with the 1/4 pound patties instead of the thin ones.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

This guy needs horse therapy.

I like how he wants to send Einstein to live with the Congolese.

Aloha!

Quote: (04-01-2018 05:29 AM)Kona Wrote:  

This guy needs horse therapy.

I like how he wants to send Einstein to live with the Congolese.

The cracka needs zebra therapy
thread-23238.html

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Quote:Quote:

Machines set to take over in 2030.

Computerized machines will be faster than any Jew, more precise than any Christian, more regular than any Muslim, and more indefatigable than any atheist.

[Image: 2ljqlvo.jpg]

At least for the forseeable future, Muslims will have the edge over machines in the regularity department.