rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drake's game

Drake's game

Curious as to what you think about Drake (The rapper) Game?

in Robert Greene's book art of seduction, Drake would be labeled as "a rake". A person who has a reputation with women but makes one special woman his whole focus. This strategy works because every woman wants to be the center of attention to a person they think is higher than them. Drake does it perfectly by dating a woman who is an A-list celebrity, Give her ALL the focus, then breaks up with them in the most classy way. (where both parties seem innocent and the feeling felt mutual)

He also NEVER shames women but instead empowers their bad behavior. Telling women they should embrace their sexuality, embrace their attitude, embrace their flaws and be queens.

HOWEVER, he also tells stories of his past of heartless women and women who broke his heart.

Women tend to eat this up, and he seems to eat women up.

what do you guys think.

if scaled down to normal people levels, do you belive this style would work?

"You can't be broke and happy. So me, I'm mad rich"-Lil Wayne

"Give her an escape from reality, Give her a personal oasis and she'll always come back for more."

Drake's game

I think that you should do a RVF search...

https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=0126445502...gsc.page=1

Also, he's a soft ass nigga.

Drake's game

No. Drake's "game" is anti-game. If it weren't for his celebrity factor he'd be no different than your average beta.

Drake's game

Quote: (02-20-2018 04:42 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

talking about drake being the softest rapper vs his game isn't the same....but thanks for the refference im sure there's great info on there (no sarcasm)

"Give her an escape from reality, Give her a personal oasis and she'll always come back for more."

Drake's game

Quote: (02-20-2018 04:46 PM)Keepiticy2 Wrote:  

talking about drake being the softest rapper vs his game isn't the same....but thanks for the refference im sure there's great info on there (no sarcasm)

His only game is money and fame. He's simping on girls like a highschooler while being one of the highest status black men in the world. I don't know why you think any of his game is good or even worth discussing. It's also relevant to point out his music is just music. I doubt he lives anything he says, other than the soft shit.

Drake's game

well thanks for the advice and input but i personally believe there's something to learn from everything. IMO there's more to it than that but you guy's input makes alot of sense. i would delete this thread but i don't know how

Drake's game

Quote: (02-20-2018 04:46 PM)Keepiticy2 Wrote:  

Kind of like your pointless post?

Kind of like how you didn't search the forum to look up the multiple Drake posts about his game or his music ?

(no sarcasm)

If you literally took away his, music, fame and his money - then based it only on his lyrics, he's literally a soft ass bitch - crying about his ex ladies who fucked him over.

Drake's game

I really meant no sarcasm man, I did a search after this post so I admit it's my mistake. Maybe you're right maybe im looking at something that isn't there.

Drake's game

Fair enough, I thought you were being sarcastic, my mistake.

I wouldn't look at fake hollywood music and actors for anything game related.

Alot of them are fucked up since childhood and have issues.

Drake's game

Well who has genuinely good game i can learn from?

Drake's game

Quote: (02-20-2018 05:12 PM)Keepiticy2 Wrote:  

Well who has genuinely good game i can learn from?

For starters ?

We have a players log/lounge:

thread-24128-page-434.html

An approach thread to pick up women:

thread-14130.html

A newbie sub forum for beginners (you can even write your own game log here:

forum-20.html

A thread to log your bang reports:

thread-11951-page-179.html

How to handle girls who give you shit:

thread-35278-page-14.html

How and what you should text a girl:

thread-28919.html

Night club/Dance game with girls:

thread-5002-page-9.html

How to attract girls online:

thread-45167-page-8.html

Apps to bang girls online:

thread-43044.html

thread-19115.html

And you can always use a search function.

Also some of the best guys to learn game from are on the ranked members list page:

memberlist.php

This ENTIRE forum is at your fingertips, it's up to you to poke around and start reading and start applying it to your life!

Drake's game

That actually helped ALOT. As my post is a pointless post its smart to believe there are thousands of pointless and bad post on here that would only be a waste of my (and alot of people) time to read... I really appreciate your time and advice!

Drake's game

Drake's game=Be Drake

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Drake's game

Drake is from Toronto which is not an easy place to navigate. There is a perception that Drake is "soft" but here on the ground, Drake has an impressive hit list and he has a good game. He will host girls at many of his secret lounges and each girl has to check their phone in so they can't put the location on blast. The moment a girl acts out of line they get kicked out, no questions asked.

Toronto has a reputation for grooming good players. You look at Drake's peers and who is doing better for himself with girls? Where is his knocked up two-bit stripper? Where is him getting thirsty and wifing up some Daily Mail girl? Where is him pumping up a Kardashian or something.

Drake's game

His game is fame.

When you're the #1 artist in the entire world with a top 10 hits at any given time everyone's out to please you.

Drake's game

Had a reputation as being a player but making one girl special?

Well I've tried that game and it didn't work (of course), and it didn't work for countless other men either. But like someone else said, it can obviously be different when you're one of the biggest artists and well-known guys for younger women in the entire world.

But I assume no one here has that fame anyway, so it really doesn't apply.

Drake's game

Quote: (02-20-2018 09:43 PM)monster Wrote:  

His game is fame.

When you're the #1 artist in the entire world with a top 10 hits at any given time everyone's out to please you.

Yes, but he was pulling girls even when he was just a nobody on a small-time Canadian TV show.

Drake's game

He's upped the stakes here in terms of the type of guy girls want.

But I have to tip my hat.....he's got the hottest broads of all shades/nationalities in Toronto out partying, repeating his lyrics and liquored up.

30 years ago the biggest thing outta Toronto at the time.....Maestro Fresh Wes.....wasn't nobody of another race fucking with his music in any way shape or form lol.

Drake's game

Drake is doing just fine, I'm sure he bangs hot chicks more regularly than 99% of this forum, but not like that is a huge accomplishment when you are the one of the most popular artists out there and worth 100+ million.

Drake's game

He doesn't really appear to have natural game, a lot of celebrities don't. Having lived in LA, it's amazing some of the stooge lines these guys use from what I've been told.

Drake's game

Quote: (02-21-2018 12:53 AM)The Alpha Virgin Wrote:  

Had a reputation as being a player but making one girl special?

Well I've tried that game and it didn't work (of course), and it didn't work for countless other men either. But like someone else said, it can obviously be different when you're one of the biggest artists and well-known guys for younger women in the entire world.

But I assume no one here has that fame anyway, so it really doesn't apply.

i've seen it work alot, especially in my early twenties. Happened the most in high school but i don't want to count that.

it make sense to me why it works tho, girls want a guy of value, and if a lot of women want you then your value seems to be high, even if you're not famous......but maybe that just happens here

Drake's game

Quote: (02-20-2018 09:43 PM)monster Wrote:  

His game is fame.

Whether he has Game is irrelevant. He would score as much being a total Beta-shlub.

Game for high-level celebrities only get important when dealing with a LTR-girlfriend or wife. Then real Game and Red Pill awareness shows - not too many celebrities do well on that front.

Drake's game

thats why i like drake, drake has pulled women in a way higher class than him. Rihanna is worth more than Drake, Serena is worth more, Jennifer Lopez was worth more at the time. I don't think he uses his fame to get them.

Drake's game

Quote: (02-21-2018 02:53 PM)Keepiticy2 Wrote:  

thats why i like drake, drake has pulled women in a way higher class than him. Rihanna is worth more than Drake, Serena is worth more, Jennifer Lopez was worth more at the time. I don't think he uses his fame to get them.

You are wrong.

You cannot compare apples and oranges. Fame works 100 times more on men in terms of increasing market value.

With women it barely matters - Rihanna would be a hot chick without fame.

Drake without fame would be not nearly as attractive.

I put all A-level male celebrities at 12 out of 10. A male 10 is a billionaire son in his early 30s who has model-looks, has massive Game and is 6"3.

A 10 girl is simply a highly attractive woman in her prime - Serena Williams was never a 10. She only had some fame to attract some men who might find her attractive.

Also female celebrities don't reach 12, because not enough men care to give a famous 7 such an upgrade.

You have a lot to learn about the sexual market, Red Pill and raw awareness of what is really going on.

Drake's game

Quote: (02-21-2018 03:00 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

You are wrong.

You cannot compare apples and oranges. Fame works 100 times more on men in terms of increasing market value.

With women it barely matters - Rihanna would be a hot chick without fame.

Drake without fame would be not nearly as attractive.

I put all A-level male celebrities at 12 out of 10. A male 10 is a billionaire son in his early 30s who has model-looks, has massive Game and is 6"3.

A 10 girl is simply a highly attractive woman in her prime - Serena Williams was never a 10. She only had some fame to attract some men who might find her attractive.

Also female celebrities don't reach 12, because not enough men care to give a famous 7 such an upgrade.

You have a lot to learn about the sexual market, Red Pill and raw awareness of what is really going on.

i know alot about sexual marketplace and stuff but come on Drake has to have SOME type of game to get those women....it can't just be his A-List fame

Its hard to believe thats all it takes.

Not saying you're wrong though