rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bumble! tinder but the girls message first

Yo so my buddy just showed me this but it's an app like tinder but after the like is mutual she has 24 hours to initiate conversation and ONLY SHE can initiate it--it's called Bumble and you need iOS 8 to install it.
Fucking hilarious!
We had a good laugh at the openers girls were trying to be romantic and creative. One chick went like this:

Her: If I jumped off a cliff would you jump with me?
Him: No but I would get a stopwatch and time how long it took for you to hit the bottom
Her: rude

Classic. Shit like this verifys why guys are the primary risk takers in courtship. Could you imagine the look you'd get saying that to a girl in public lmao

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

What's the quality of the chicks like?

HSLD

HSLD

This has got to be the 100th Tinder-like app this year.
[Image: facepalm.png]

Quote: (12-05-2014 01:57 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  

Her: If I jumped off a cliff would you jump with me?
Him: No but I would get a stopwatch and time how long it took for you to hit the bottom
Her: rude

Damn that's an all-time alpha shit-test response.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

He goes to Utexas so I'm assuming good. I don't have the app myself.

Quote: (12-05-2014 02:04 PM)game_ethic Wrote:  

Because Tinder hasn't gotten it right yet. Check the Tinder thread and see how many guys are complaining about a variety of issues with the app.

I see them as the Myspace of their niche. I don't think they're gonna be the Facebook of their era. In other words, they're gonna be a passing fad. Some other app is going to assess what Tinder got right, and what it got wrong. Eliminate the wrong, and the rest will be history.

But agreed - lots of little apps popping up now after the success of Tinder and a lot of them are gimmicky.

I said in another thread - allow location change (for free), and eliminate the kinds of bugs Tinder is notorious for, that's good enough to make an initial splash. You don't need gimmicky shit where one person has to do xyz, or you can only blah blah blah, fuck that. You both swipe, you can then message each other. Tinder nailed that aspect.

I have to laugh at how Tinder said they're testing out different price points for Tinder Plus, ranging from $0.99 to $20.00 "to see what works for the consumer."

Uhh, I can tell you with 0 business experience $0.99 works for the consumer. I think what they meant to say "we're testing how much we can charge before people start bitching and we face backlash."

Its the Sadie Hawkins dating app

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (12-05-2014 03:48 PM)Mister X Wrote:  

Quote: (12-05-2014 02:04 PM)game_ethic Wrote:  

I see them as the Myspace of their niche. I don't think they're gonna be the Facebook of their era. In other words, they're gonna be a passing fad. Some other app is going to assess what Tinder got right, and what it got wrong. Eliminate the wrong, and the rest will be history.

I agree with this. It's a good tool but incredibly annoying. Whoever is doing the software development must have been dropped on his head as a child. It's incredibly buggy, and the features leave a lot to be desired. Why can't I sort by radius? If I'm spending the weekend in New York, I don't care about the previous matches I have from another city.

I can't seem to find it, I want to try it out. Is it on Google Play?

Im not sure. It's in the apple app store.

I think we know what an app will be like if women were forced to take the initiative.

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Would love to see more "women's openers". [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (12-16-2014 06:42 AM)Latan Wrote:  

Would love to see more "women's openers". [Image: smile.gif]

Other than "hey". Lol.

Women taking the initiative?

Best change this app's name from Bumble to Tumble Weed

I just downloaded Bumble. I am really impressed with the talent on it... it's unreal! It makes me feel like I've been dumpster diving for such sorry talent on OKC.

But on Bumble, the women has to message first within 24 hours of a match. I see it as a good and a bad thing. Good that women don't get message bombed by thirsty men so much that they cannot keep up. Bad it gives women even more control as they have to message us first, and if they don't, the match disappears forever.

I started swiping and got 3 matches in 10 minutes. We shall see how this goes.

I used Bumble while on vacation in LA this summer. Very high quality girls on there. I got banned though--I think somebody objected to my photo, which was IMHO very funny--suitcase full of cash, w/ a pistol, bag next to it with cat peering out. Perfect catnip for the chicas but somebody seems to have objected.

Only on long enough to meet one girl in person--had drinks in Santa Monica with her--Irish chick, 7.5, did not get bang but think could have if in better spirits (was bummed about problems with my now-ex).

Quote: (08-25-2015 12:34 AM)HenryM Wrote:  

I used Bumble while on vacation in LA this summer. Very high quality girls on there. I got banned though--I think somebody objected to my photo, which was IMHO very funny--suitcase full of cash, w/ a pistol, bag next to it with cat peering out. Perfect catnip for the chicas but somebody seems to have objected.

Only on long enough to meet one girl in person--had drinks in Santa Monica with her--Irish chick, 7.5, did not get bang but think could have if in better spirits (was bummed about problems with my now-ex).

Do you have to have a FB to link to this app?

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

[Image: exponential.gif]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (08-25-2015 06:44 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (08-25-2015 12:34 AM)HenryM Wrote:  

Do you have to have a FB to link to this app?

I believe it connects to FB just like Tinder does. I got my first bumble bang last week (see my post in I just had sex thread). The quality reminds me of Tinder before it jumped the shark.

The fatties have started to infiltrate it, the quality is still great, but not as good as it used to be. To have success at bumble (just like in other apps, but more so here), your pictures have to be on point. Women can rapid swipe and match with random guys, but if they change their minds later, never have to message you. Thats it, they have gotten the validation they wanted and can move on.

Even if she digs you and messages first, she'll say something along the lines of "Hey", "Hello", or "Hi". I always give them shit about being lazy. I have been on it for a couple months and have been able to get 5 bangs all 7's and above.

is it worth it? yeah! unlimited swipes unlike Tinder and a great supplement to Day game.

Choose your next witticism carefully Mr Bond, it may be your last.

its really precious seeing your rodent wheel excuses for brains spin endlessly

Quote: (08-25-2015 09:42 AM)OregonToSoCal Wrote:  

I believe it connects to FB just like Tinder does. I got my first bumble bang last week (see my post in I just had sex thread). The quality reminds me of Tinder before it jumped the shark.

Thanks. I guess I'm going have to set up a damn FB acct

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Near NYC I got over 60 matches and 30 greetings in a week. Better talent than Tinder. No bots yet.
I won't touch OKC anymore, even though I got a premium for a month.

So far my experience:

It's just like tinder, limits bio and pictures.

Swipe right swipe left features including a shake your phone if you accidentally swiped left on a girl.

I've had it for a day, did a radius of 7 miles around work and 10 miles around home.

I've gotten no matches so far, I'd say I've swiped over 60+ and had 0 connections.

The talent locally:

-Most are you typical white girl blonde/brunettes, cute asians and mexicans, a few black girls as well.
-College minded or fashion driven (they all have the same likes or come from the same school)
-Average WB number be about a 7.5. LOTS of 8's
-I haven't seen anything under a 7 except for a handful.
-Hardly any SIF's they just can't compete with the talent.
-I've seen only 1 girl that I've seen on other dating apps.

Pics are:

-suited down with pocket square, cute 8 girl behind on the side (I kind of cropped her out)
-in a funny hat with an 8 girl holding my arm
-underwater gesturing
-at a pretty badass NHL outdoor hockey rink
-sunglasses with 2 7.5's at a beach rave
-suite down drinking with sunglasses

This would be a tinder killer if the girls didn't have to message first - all it's doing is feeding their thirsty ego's.

We'll see what happens if I actually get a match.

Quote: (08-25-2015 11:42 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (08-25-2015 09:42 AM)OregonToSoCal Wrote:  

Thanks. I guess I'm going have to set up a damn FB acct

I have a regular FB account and a second FB account for all dating apps/lurking/or hosting dating app pics.

Quote: (08-25-2015 01:43 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

So far my experience:

It's just like tinder, limits bio and pictures.

Swipe right swipe left features including a shake your phone if you accidentally swiped left on a girl.

I've had it for a day, did a radius of 7 miles around work and 10 miles around home.

I've gotten no matches so far, I'd say I've swiped over 60+ and had 0 connections.

The talent locally:

-Most are you typical white girl blonde/brunettes, cute asians and mexicans, a few black girls as well.
-College minded or fashion driven (they all have the same likes or come from the same school)
-Average WB number be about a 7.5. LOTS of 8's
-I haven't seen anything under a 7 except for a handful.
-Hardly any SIF's they just can't compete with the talent.
-I've seen only 1 girl that I've seen on other dating apps.

Pics are:

-suited down with pocket square, cute 8 girl behind on the side (I kind of cropped her out)
-in a funny hat with an 8 girl holding my arm
-underwater gesturing
-at a pretty badass NHL outdoor hockey rink
-sunglasses with 2 7.5's at a beach rave
-suite down drinking with sunglasses

This would be a tinder killer if the girls didn't have to message first - all it's doing is feeding their thirsty ego's.

We'll see what happens if I actually get a match.

I've used Bumble for the last week and N6 is right, this app is a tumbleweed. However, it by far has the hottest girl I've ever seen on any dating app. I rarely see a girl I wouldn't bang and I regularly see models. Probably because I'm based in LA but I've seen several 8+/10 youtube celebrities including a couple of the tipsy bartender girls as well as other c level celebs. I've gotten 3 matches, one 6, one 7, and one 8 and none have initiated conversation. My pictures are solid and I get traction on tinder/okcupid. By all means, try to find a hack kaotic but this app seems to be fundamentally flawed for spitting game as it revolves around girls initiating (which 90%+ won't) and it seems like you already optimized your photos.