rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Individuals or Groups that are probably Controlled Opposition

Which individuals or groups do you think are Controlled Opposition ?
I don't just mean this in the political sense, but also in any other aspect of life where certain people or groups seem to be supporting a cause you believe in but are actually secretly undermining it.

Here are some common themes I have always noticed with those I believe to be controlled opposition:

1. Get more mainstream media coverage and high exposure than they really should

2. Seem to have suspiciously high amounts of money and operational help

3. Associate with (or have clear links to) other people or groups that should be their enemies

4. Despite advocating for less censorship or more open discussion, actually totally shut down or avoid discussion of certain topics.

5. At certain times act in extreme or weird ways which discredits themselves, and in turn put a bad reputation on the entire oppositional movement and its beliefs

6. Smart people with the same beliefs avoid being (or are embarrassed) to be openly associated with them

7. Apologise and ask for forgiveness for "mistakes"

8. Have a past history which is dubious, unclear or inconsistent with their current supposed beliefs

9. Have never had their sources of cash flow blocked or bank accounts (online accounts) confiscated

10. Have never spent time in prison or had to go into hiding or exile

Under the above criteria here are 2 examples:

Alex Jones is most probably CONTROLLED opposition since he fits ALL 10 of the above criteria

Julian Assange is most probably REAL opposition since he fits NONE of the above 10 criteria

This will be an interesting thread.

My pick will be David Icke, although I am not 100% sure. When you compare him with these 10 points, he checks out at least 6, but at the same time he gives off different vibe of being legit. Bit incongruent behavior in my opinion.
His books are easy to read and simple to follow and I dare to say that his work is a good start for someone just getting into critical thinking of official narrative presented to us. Although, at the same time space Dracos (nowadays Archons) idea tends to push people away as it sounds ridiculous.
I think he uses Archons/Dracos as a term to shift away attention from himself. He obviously knows a lot about current state of world, but if he would to constantly talk about certain groups being top of power pyramid, he could get unwanted attention and opposition. So, like he is playing a madman who at the times speaks truth.

P.S. Some behavior psychologists have researched his body language while doing presentations and his body language suggests he does believe what he is talking about so according to some he is not lying and is fully convinced of things he is talking about. So we have here a different conclusion.

I also think David Icke is probably controlled opposition...maybe not to the extent that Alex Jones is, but it is still there. He certainly has way more money and financial power than he should. If you watch Icke's interview on Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura he never answers any of Jesse's questions in a clear or sane way. Then again, Jesse's show may have been controlled opposition as well.

I think Icke's beliefs in what he says and weird behaviour can most likely be explained by his repeated use of psychedelic drugs like Ayahuasca and DMT.
Many people who take these 2 drugs do see (and speak to) those reptilian creatures Icke talks about when under the influence of these substances. Repeated use of it over a lifetime can slowly destroy your brain and causes abnormal behaviour which would explain why he acts so weird, but also genuinely believes what he says.

RVF has threads on DMT and Ayahuasca here and here.

[Image: qoJcGpz.jpg]

Richard Spencer is a long term friend of the Bush family.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

A real and serious historical example of how controlled opposition worked:

Just after the Russian revolution of October 1917 when the Bolshevik communists came to power in Russia Lenin and the the heads of the Cheka secret police (later to renamed to KGB) Feliks Dzerzhinsky and (((Leon Trotsky))) set up an organisation called Operation Trust.

Officially it was opposed to Bolshevik Communist rule and wanted to overthrow the new soviet government in Russia. In reality it was a way for the new leaders of the Soviet Union to identify all those who opposed its rule and find out who their financial backers were. In addition to identifying their enemies, they were also able to secretly get foreign money this way as well.

A British secret agent named (((Sidney Reilly))) (the real life man James Bond is based on) was supposedly sent by the British government to infiltrate this organisation in 1925 to find out what was really behind it, but disappeared during his secret visit to the Soviet Union. His fate has never been 100% fully clarified to this day. Probably arrested and killed under orders of Stalin.

After Lenin's and Dzerzhinsky's deaths in 1924 and 1926, and after Trotsky was sent out of the USSR into exile, it was shut down by Stalin after he came to power in the mid 1920s.

The story of Reilly's infiltration of this controlled oppositional organisation was filmed as part of a 12 episode TV miniseries called "Reilly, Ace of Spies". Reilly was played by Hollywood actor Sam Neill. Done to a high standrad and really worth the watch.

Episodes number 10, 11 and 12 dealt heavily with Operation Trust and how it worked.

Quote: (12-18-2017 04:42 AM)Mercenary Wrote:  

I think Icke's beliefs in what he says and weird behaviour can most likely be explained by his repeated use of psychedelic drugs like Ayahuasca and DMT.
Many people who take these 2 drugs do see (and speak to) those reptilian creatures Icke talks about when under the influence of these substances. Repeated use of it over a lifetime can slowly destroy your brain and causes abnormal behaviour which would explain why he acts so weird, but also genuinely believes what he says.

I am aware of this and how dracos are presented through psychedelic experiences but they are there never as evil entities but as teachers. People report always some kind of "wise huge snake" that makes you realize your own faults and how to change for better. Some see a woman (mother Ayahuasca). Anyways, Dracos from Icke are always evil and never the teaching sort.

Somehow I still don't believe he got "fried" but he is instead using Dracos as substitute for occult influence which we regularly talked about here in various threads.

Reason Magazine comes to mind - supposedly a grassroots libertarian newspaper, but in reality one of the most wildly ineffectual organizations that I've ever seen. Their beliefs are all over the place and they spend vast amounts of time on irrelevant and needlessly alienating topics.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (12-18-2017 04:42 AM)Mercenary Wrote:  

While I think he probably is controlled opposition, I wouldn't brush the reptilian conspiracy off merely to drug abuse. Many ancient civilizations have talked about so called Archons. Nag Hammadi library speaks of them as well.

Weird thing about David Icke and his reptilians. When I was a child we had a family friend who had a number of weird experiences, but who was empathetic, high-functioning and a valued community member. He had a story that he had once seen a woman's face transform into that of a snake. He was self-aware of how off the wall this sounded, and was not a drug user. And this was way before David Icke came out with his theories.
Makes you think.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Trump fits 8 or 9 of those criteria.

Quote: (12-18-2017 09:11 AM)IvanDrago Wrote:  

Trump fits 8 or 9 of those criteria.

[Image: b9HBopO.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (12-18-2017 04:53 AM)Transsimian Wrote:  

Richard Spencer is a long term friend of the Bush family.

Richard Spencer is a rich kid with some connections but is probably sincere in his beliefs. He's also an inept jackass at organizing, leadership, and strategy. He's not controlled opposition so much as he's idiot opposition. He's not deliberately throwing the game, he's an incompetent quarterback who can't read the play and doesn't know when to pass and when to run.

Quote: (12-18-2017 06:59 AM)loremipsum Wrote:  

While I think he probably is controlled opposition, I wouldn't brush the reptilian conspiracy off merely to drug abuse. Many ancient civilizations have talked about so called Archons. Nag Hammadi library speaks of them as well.

True but gnostic texts are talking about Archons, which are not necessary reptilians. Look at the description:
Quote:Quote:

An archon, in the Gnosticism of late antiquity, was any of several servants of the Demiurge, the "creator god" that stood between the human race and a transcendent God that could only be reached through gnosis. In this context they have the role of the angels and demons of the Old Testament. They give their name to the sect called Archontics. They were thus called from the Greek word ἄρχοντες, "principalities", or "rulers", by reason that they held the world to have been created and ruled by malevolent Archons. The term was taken from the ancient Greek position of office "archon".

I'll give one interesting example from a neighbor country. Before the Islam, Bosnia had various denominations struggling to take control of being official religion of Bosnia. So you had orthodox church, catholic church, some minor groups and at last church of Bosnia. Church of Bosnia was a gnostic teaching and considered heretics by both orthodox and catholic church. They believed that this world was created by evil entity and that there are both good God and evil God. I think it is obviously that the evil God is one of the Archons and that Church of Bosnia had contact with Qathar sect. There are many similar beliefs throughout the world which contradict mainstream religious view that good God created universe and us and that people become bad. Instead it was always a place of evil and good God is outside all of this and waiting for you to get out and redeem yourself.

Most of the "right wingers" YouTube personalities fits.

YouTubers get paid per content, so the more content they can chuck out under the situation, they more money they have.

So instead of improving the situation, they want to stay in the status quo to milk it as much as possible.

Basically anybody who takes long time to express their points to fill up time, you already know where their priorities are.

The degenerates and the left don't need controlled opposition, they are winning the culture war by propping up false idols as it is. Whether it's Soros funded race baiters(Tariq Nasheed, Talcom X), unfunny shill late night hosts(Kimmel,Bee, all of them), feminists(Dunham, Judd, Beyonce) or token athletes(Kap, LBJ, Bennet). The lefists in media just prop up these losers until society hears their lies long enough to believe them.

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

[quoteTrump fits 8 or 9 of those criteria.
[/quote]

Trump only has 3, 4, 9, and 10.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Occupy Wall Street and Black Lives Matter on the left.

Quote: (12-18-2017 10:21 AM)sterling_archer Wrote:  

I'll give one interesting example from a neighbor country. Before the Islam, Bosnia had various denominations struggling to take control of being official religion of Bosnia. So you had orthodox church, catholic church, some minor groups and at last church of Bosnia. Church of Bosnia was a gnostic teaching and considered heretics by both orthodox and catholic church. They believed that this world was created by evil entity and that there are both good God and evil God. I think it is obviously that the evil God is one of the Archons and that Church of Bosnia had contact with Qathar sect. There are many similar beliefs throughout the world which contradict mainstream religious view that good God created universe and us and that people become bad. Instead it was always a place of evil and good God is outside all of this and waiting for you to get out and redeem yourself.

That's essentially the Albigensian heresy, which the Catholic Church eradicated by force in the early 13th century. Comes from the tired old Dualism school, which has been floating around for a good two thousand years or so without ever being taken fully seriously.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Except a difference is that church of bosnia managed to survive up until islamic conquest, which is was the middle of 15th century.

^flavors of gnosticism have been around for years and all were but eradicated by the modern era.

Thankfully we have the nag hammadi and dead sea scroll texts for us to be able to read what it was really about.

No doubt the catholic church has these books secretly locked away deep in their archives. Can't have people believing that we were created in a prison of flesh and matter.

Any dogmatic religious institution qualifies per Mercenary's list. The Roman Catholic Church, which I was indoctrinated into as a child and experienced fully into my twenties, absolutely fits as its 2000 year bloody history demonstrates. I love Christ, but the RC church is an abomination, and definitely not about 'the salvation of man.'

Quote: (12-18-2017 11:56 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

^flavors of gnosticism have been around for years and all were but eradicated by the modern era.

Thankfully we have the nag hammadi and dead sea scroll texts for us to be able to read what it was really about.

No doubt the catholic church has these books secretly locked away deep in their archives. Can't have people believing that we were created in a prison of flesh and matter.

Not to mention all the news that pop up every now and then of many well known scientists or billionaires believing we are in a simulation. Makes you think. /offtopic

Alex Jones
David Icke
Wikileaks
Bitcoin
BLM
Antifa

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Alex Jones has turned into a complete joke. Here's a 10 min video of him trying to explain why he isn't an Israeli shill.

-------------------

James Corbett isn't controlled opposition.