rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

5-MeO-DMT - The God Molecule
-MeO-DMT - The God Molecule
Have any RVF members taken 5-MeO-DMT, the so called God Molecule? If so, did the experience lead to any improvements in your lifestyle or psychological health? How do the 5-MeO benefits compare to the benefits of an Ayahuasca experience?

For reference here is an interview with Martin Ball on the experience :

I think I've seen the dude on the right somewhere before...

Oh yeah --

[Image: 6dd929d3b1852418d309cbefa02e2fc7.jpg]
We have a ayahausca and "trip" thread somewhere in the forum.

In short, it changed my life. One heck of a drug and the things you see are crazy.
Here is the thread: thread-33936...=ayahuasca

I suggest everyone who is interested in broadening the mind to look into it, but with caution, for many it is a very profound experience. Not to take lightly and also not for everyone in my opinion, but the potential benefits are inmense.
(Laughing at Tokyo Joe's reply)

Yes I have taken 5meodmt, smoking it. Hard to recall.

What exactly are you trying to achieve? If it is health then smoking DMT is like the most unhealthy tasting thing in the world. I mostly used nnDMT, as if it matters.

Personally I think the stuff is a waste of your health.

How about instead of blasting your natural brain operations into oblivion, just like go for a jog like a normal person. Or call your girlfriend and have a conversation. Be normal and grounded because being a psychonaut is sort of a waste.

I can see how MDMA and LSD have a place as psychedelic medicine but crystalized DMT product is just not. The ayahuasca preparations are a different story all together.

If you are trying to achieve just satisfying curiosity what it is like to smoke dmt then have at it. As a person with too much experience with drugs, I recommend passing on dmt, and I do not recommend all the literature from "gurus" about how grand exploration is with dmt. The stuff is totally unnatural being that wacked out and high. And the smoked dmt crystal tastes like something terribly awful for your lungs. Its clearly unhealthy.

Tripping is not healthy. They may be fun but most of the effects from tripping are closely related to mild to moderate poisoning.

Instead of xxDMT, one natural substitute for tripping way out there is Salvia leaf extract. Try that to weird out in outerspace for 5 minute trips.

Not to bring you down too far with my safety tips but psychedelic harm reduction is extremely important.
Never tried 5-MeO, but NN-DMT was unbelievable. I did it 2-3 years back and still think about it regularly to this day. Truly an incredible experience that I would recommend anyone try at least once.
DMT in form of the crystal is a way for experiencing inner universes. Not sure why you are saying that being a psychonaut is a waste. People have taken various psychedelic substances from the beginning of civilization and introduction of such substances into food produced religion and art.

To clarify, I have not taken DMT but if given opportunity I wouldn't even think about not using it. Same thing with mushrooms. In the time where physical, hard matter is said to be pretty much all there is, as atheistic science is new worldview, these substances are one of the few ways of experiencing other states of reality.
Quote: (12-08-2016 06:07 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

In short, it changed my life. One heck of a drug and the things you see are crazy.

Let me ask you a question. Have you ever experienced some sort of reptilian imagery while under the influence of Aya? Also have you ever seen some woman like figure that seemed wise, all knowing and extremely positive?
Why would anyone want to see alien reptiles and machine insects and stuff like that? Yes I remember reading peoples accounts about seeing those things, and today, in my opinion it sounds extremely scary.

People flip out on dmt. Read that again a bunch of times. The crystal dmt is not a playtoy. It doesnt matter too much if it is 5meo or NN- or whatever, because either or is strong stuff.

#2 People in the jungle long ago never made crystal dmt. They had no lab equipment. My point is smoking the crystal is way way stronger then humans were really ever meant to ingest. Its not exactly safe in my opinion. Also people shoot dmt to get even higher. To me, it just seems scary.

If you really want to alter your mind, why not just smoke a joint. Have a drink. Why do you need to "see" frightening alien reptiles?

I tripped on dmt around 30 times. It is not my favorite. I never got much from it. It is such a strong drug experience its like blasting off in a rocket ship. In my opinion that is not something to repeat. Its too strong. Stay safe have fun.
So why did you repeat it 30 times if its scary? People would want to see weird things because they are curios by the nature, curiosity makes progress and destroys previous beliefs. But its hard to get and probably expensive so its not a good first choice for experiences.
Better to save money, go to Aya ceremony in Peru, have profound experiences and later explore women of SA.
I agree with going to the jungle of Peru for the real deal. I would go with you.

I did dmt because I manufactured nn- crystal for resale. I had to test the product.

About seeing reptiles and aliens. I'd rather see my girlfriends boobs and see her smile.

Don't get me wrong because lots of people certainly report having mystical experiences with dmt crystal, and I think "mystical" is really what people want to achieve. To feel mystical is healthy but purposely ingesting toxins to get there is a double edged sword. It is like shamanic work, and I am no shaman.

I find that MDMA, MDA, and LSD are much better for creating a mystical experience. Those can be used as therapeutic tools even self administered as psychedelic therapy. DMT is different. It can not be used as a social tool

Also the way this is called "Gods molecule" suggests ... A westernized style of advertising? To give something a name like that was for making more people wanting to try it. I dunno. Its a chemical its not religion.
I am not sure about God's Molecule name but I don't think it is advertising, more probably play on connection of nature and brain in what pineal gland supposedly manufactures small amounts of DMT, thus allowing to "connection" with the taken DMT.
Same thing as THC receptors in brain.
Quote: (12-08-2016 02:54 PM)Kinko Wrote:  

I agree with going to the jungle of Peru for the real deal. I would go with you.

I did dmt because I manufactured nn- crystal for resale. I had to test the product.

About seeing reptiles and aliens. I'd rather see my girlfriends boobs and see her smile.

Don't get me wrong because lots of people certainly report having mystical experiences with dmt crystal, and I think "mystical" is really what people want to achieve. To feel mystical is healthy but purposely ingesting toxins to get there is a double edged sword. It is like shamanic work, and I am no shaman.

I find that MDMA, MDA, and LSD are much better for creating a mystical experience. Those can be used as therapeutic tools even self administered as psychedelic therapy. DMT is different. It can not be used as a social tool

Also the way this is called "Gods molecule" suggests ... A westernized style of advertising? To give something a name like that was for making more people wanting to try it. I dunno. Its a chemical its not religion.

Just because crystal DMT condenses the psychedelic experience into 5-10 mins doesn't mean it doesn't have value. Many people have reported very favorable experiences with the drug in this form and I'm one of them. You clearly don't get much from crystal DMT but you also recommended Salvia leaf extract. I've had almost entirely bad experiences with Saliva, but I know that's just how the drug interacts with me and other people will probably have better experiences.

While I do prefer acid, shrooms and MDA most of the time smoked DMT is a great way to shake things up a bit if you get stuck in a spiritual funk. Certainly not something you want to make a frequent habit of though since the experience is quite intense.
I have experience with n'n-DMT. I have never tried 5-MeO-DMT, they are similar but structurally different.

In a word: yes. It had a significant impact on my life. Prior to a breakthrough dose with DMT i had been using LSD and Psilocybin regularly. Although both compounds provided me with incredible insight they always left me feeling just out of reach from discovering something more fundamental. DMT brought me there, albeit too quickly.. you don't realise just how strong this stuff is, it took me a long time to process the intensity and complexity. But overall it was a deeply unifying experience and I've had no desire to ever use it again or other psychedelics (this was about 7 years ago now).

Psychedelic experiences are very subjective so what might be enough for some people might only scratch the surface with others.
The 5-meo-dmt that I had obtained was from a decade ago from a website that sent the product all the way from China. It is a research chemical.

The nn-dmt that I have tried was from various people who made it themselves or someone they knew made it themselves. I think nn-dmt is not classified under the research chemical category.

It can be made at home but it is a shady and clandenstine process and I do not recommend anyone getting into making their own. It is a form of light work, so all of the intentions surrounding the process of getting the crystals is loaded with sensitive intentions that transfer into the end product.

Example, if you have a pissed off cat in your house near where your lab is, that can go into the brew. If you argue with your girlfriend and then go to work on the project it will transmit into your finished product. Vise versa good vibes can be in the crystals also.

Moderation is important because DMT is a super heavy trip. Most of the trip is so strong it is like blacking out.

All tryptamines mentioned here are stronger then most people realize. It is very important to always practice psychedelic safety and be mindful of what you are ingesting every time you trip.
Everything you need to know - https://erowid.org/chemicals/5meo_dmt/ and
http://www.lycaeum.org/dmt/extract/extractiondmt.html

Those sites got me through way too many chemicals way back when without killing myself. DMT was wild, only did a couple times need an MAO inhibitor if eating it. Never did 5MEO but heard good things.

Quote: (12-08-2016 02:33 PM)Kinko Wrote:  

Why do you need to "see" frightening alien reptiles?

Cause it makes you a man.

Quote: (12-08-2016 11:42 PM)Kinko Wrote:  

It can be made at home but it is a shady and clandenstine process and I do not recommend anyone getting into making their own. It is a form of light work, so all of the intentions surrounding the process of getting the crystals is loaded with sensitive intentions that transfer into the end product.

Example, if you have a pissed off cat in your house near where your lab is, that can go into the brew. If you argue with your girlfriend and then go to work on the project it will transmit into your finished product. Vise versa good vibes can be in the crystals also.

What is this hippie nonsense? I thought you were going to say that angry cats could be used as an actual ingredient but you went off on some weird tangent.
I don't know why didn't I mention this earlier but I will now.

People on this forum should consider reading the book DMT - Spirit Molecule from Dr. Rick Strassman. Man who did countless experiments and I think was one of the scientists who coined this term "spirit molecule".
Joe Rogan wanted him on his show, but so far Rick has been unavailable.

Also read book Supernatural by Graham Hancock. GH describes in this book various entities one can encounter during ingesting psychedelic mushrooms or while smoking DMT in pure form or while having an Ayahuasca ceremony.
Most important part of the book how he describes that entities which you can encounter are changing throughout the history and place from where are you accessing their reality. Post #2 in this thread is for example, an iconic "Grey" alien, a being that is actually in other cultures "gnome", or "elf".
Seriously, this is amazing book.

His youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/GrahamHancockDotCom

Third thing is the king of all psychedelics and man who did decades of theoretical and practical research on the subject. His highness Terence McKenna.
I will just put some of his videos here about the subject. This is a MUST SEE for all who wish to go deeper.

Quote: (12-08-2016 02:18 PM)sterling_archer Wrote:  

Quote: (12-08-2016 06:07 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Let me ask you a question. Have you ever experienced some sort of reptilian imagery while under the influence of Aya? Also have you ever seen some woman like figure that seemed wise, all knowing and extremely positive?

No, I saw neither. I took pure DMT. From my research, you can almost change the effects of your dmt experience by taking different things with it. The process of making ayauhasca adds different chemicals which to me change the aspect of the trip.

On pure DMT, my trip lasted only 15 minutes. A few things made sense to me:

1. The walls of my room had a depth I can't describe, well yes I can describe it. Google a 4d image. I couldn't really grasp what the 4th dimension was until after the trip.
2. At the beginning, I saw an immense collection of gears and a machine that was coming at me.
3. I saw various "entities" communicate with me. The first time I felt like I was in a hospital with a bunch of nurses poking at me. They kept poking at the lymph node in my neck for some reason. Eventually they left and some male figure came in and told me some stuff i'm not comfortable mentioning here. I don't specifically remember what it looks like.
4. The next time I did it, I became very small and a large female entity appeared. It looked very much like the statues I would see of Pallas Athena or the Statue of Liberty minus the flame, book, or staff that both statues have. Again telling me something I'm not comfortable mentioning here.

I tried it a bunch more times and had a similar message each time which I ended up acting on.

My own 2 cents: we're 4th dimensional beings experiencing a 3rd dimensional world. DMT helps break away from the confines of this world to see the next one where we do in fact exist in as well. The entities you experience there can be either good or bad, depending on factors i'm not quite sure of yet (i think it has something to do with your own spirituality).

Astrology plays a part in this too I think. Depending on certain aspects of transits occuring at specific times the entities change and can analyze the mythological underpinings of the planets to the entity you met. We have an occult and magick thread floating around here where someone essentially said this is how you communicate with entites in those realms.

It's all tricky and no doubt, I find there are gotchas here and there which make me question what is real or what is not. The post above is how i've managed to rectify it. No doubt, some head up his ass atheist will try to discount or spin it as all in my head somehow. Meh, I don't care!
Quote:Quote:

On pure DMT, my trip lasted only 15 minutes. A few things made sense to me:

Makes sense. DMT is supposed to be that way, you get punched hard and fast and it ends abruptly.

1. The walls of my room had a depth I can't describe, well yes I can describe it. Google a 4d image. I couldn't really grasp what the 4th dimension was until after the trip.

Very cool. See Terence McKenna describing his experience. He joked that whole apartment around him changed, like it exploded. Makes sense if you believe (like I do) that this whole reality is similar to computer simulation and completely open to interpretation, where humanity as a whole experiences collective illusion.

2. At the beginning, I saw an immense collection of gears and a machine that was coming at me.

Machinery elements, like cogs and even mechanical beings are almost common. Also sometimes one can encounter some room with large computer in it, like central operating system which is manned by "machine elves".

3. I saw various "entities" communicate with me. The first time I felt like I was in a hospital with a bunch of nurses poking at me. They kept poking at the lymph node in my neck for some reason. Eventually they left and some male figure came in and told me some stuff i'm not comfortable mentioning here. I don't specifically remember what it looks like.

Entities poking are elements found in ALL mythologies and traditions around the world. Currently it has morphed into "anal probes" and poking around the brain done by Grey and Lizard aliens. All shamans in Africa have described poking by various sharp objects. Dismemberment of the shaman and then connecting the body parts is also common. It is probably origin of the story of St. Sebastian, so he wasn't actually shot full of arrows but its a metaphor.

4. The next time I did it, I became very small and a large female entity appeared. It looked very much like the statues I would see of Pallas Athena or the Statue of Liberty minus the flame, book, or staff that both statues have. Again telling me something I'm not comfortable mentioning here.

I tried it a bunch more times and had a similar message each time which I ended up acting on.

That is almost similar to Mother Ayahuasca, a being associated with the plant. Keep in mind that all these magical plants have specific entity connected to it, that serves as the voice of the plant. This largely plays at the typical story people are thought that "all is connected, both humans and nature". It generally gives advice about specific addiction. Ayahuasca even cures cocaine and heroin addiction.

My own 2 cents: we're 4th dimensional beings experiencing a 3rd dimensional world. DMT helps break away from the confines of this world to see the next one where we do in fact exist in as well. The entities you experience there can be either good or bad, depending on factors i'm not quite sure of yet (i think it has something to do with your own spirituality).

Agree completely, even though I don't usually use terms like dimensions, because it confuses me. I like occultic names more.

Astrology plays a part in this too I think. Depending on certain aspects of transits occuring at specific times the entities change and can analyze the mythological underpinings of the planets to the entity you met. We have an occult and magick thread floating around here where someone essentially said this is how you communicate with entites in those realms.

Of course, even planets have non physical entities associated with them. Just remember how ancient people were perplexed with planetary bodies and gave them god like attributes. We even see in Roman panteon connection between gods and planets, even our planets are named after Roman gods.

No doubt, some head up his ass atheist will try to discount or spin it as all in my head somehow. Meh, I don't care!

Impossible to tell them truth, they are practically hardwired to do so. One guy who I tend to believe what he talks about, said to me there is perfectly good reason for that.
Btw, if you wish to talk about all these things, send me PM.[/quote]
"What is this hippie nonsense?"

I think these are interesting discussions here.

It was years ago when I used DMT and also did extractions. The internet was new.

DMT crystal used to usually be acquired from stoners and people under the counter culture hippie umbrella. It was not so much a bro drug or a fraternity drug. Today that has changed with the internet any Tom Dick or Harry can probably find whatever they wish to experiment with.

The same thing went with LSD. It was definately around campus and academic settings and a frat boy probably found if they wanted it, but the higher sources was in the hands of hippie people for the most part. Today that has changed with the internet and illegal drug marketplaces online. Its pretty cool actually because of it we live in a time of psychedelic revolution. Everybody and their grandma can get whatever drugs they need with ease.

You used to have to know people.

Also DMT was mostly free. It was more like a gift to trip peopleup on the stuff. Or a trade. Today it is sold with a price tag, with an e-currency. Its wild.

About intentions and DMT crystal, it is true in my mind. The same goes for all the people working at precious gem and crystal shops. They believe in intentions because well it is a real thing, crystals or no crystals, having positive or negative intentions is real.
"Entities poking are elements found in ALL mythologies and traditions around the world. Currently it has morphed into "anal probes" and poking around the brain done by Grey and Lizard aliens."

See why do you want to experience any of this? Anal probes, poking your brain, and... Lizard Aliens? Seriously?

Just be sure to have a hot girlfriend that is into hard psychedelics because in my opinion the direction your interests are headed are super weird. It does not sound like you will be getting much female intamacy. All the Terrance McKenna books in the world won't convince me its fun to be viscously abducted by anal probing lizard aliens.

I must have grown up because hallucinogenic exploration is just not that enlightening for me anymore.

You want to see lizards? Go to a pet store

You want to talk with a wise women? Call you grandma

You want to be anal probed? Go to a gay bar?

Another thing, why not try hallucinogenic mushrooms? I have tripped on shrooms several times and they were okay. I had wild growing Liberty Caps in Canada.
Quote: (12-08-2016 11:42 PM)Kinko Wrote:  

Example, if you have a pissed off cat in your house near where your lab is, that can go into the brew.

Keep your dogs and cats away from this man! He will turn them into drugs that will make you see lizard people! [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif]
Why are you using a condescending tone when I didn't ever said I want to be "anal probed" or that I want "brain poked".
I said these things as they are common elements in abduction scenarios, which are very similar to some psychedelic experiences.
I don't have need for experiencing such fucked up things. There are other ways to explore harmless aspects of non physical realities.

P.S. These mushrooms don't grow in Balkan area and I am not keen on using Amanita muscaria because of its potential toxicity and generally I found it to be rare around here.

Whoa this video is relevant to something beside delete thread.
^This is awesome!