rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man-Woman P!nk teaching her kids they can be Man-Woman too!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrit...li=BBnb2gh

Quote:Quote:

Traditional gender roles have no place in Pink and Carey Hart's household. The singer says she and her husband are raising their kids to be gender neutral.

Her 6-year-old daughter, Willow, even thinks of herself as a boy, and Pink couldn't be more pleased.

"We are a very label-less household," Pink told The People. "Last week Willow told me she is going to marry an African woman. I was like, 'Great, can you teach me how to make African food?' And she's like, 'Sure mama, and we are going to live with you while our house is getting ready.'"

Pink's only question: "Who is paying for this, by the way?"

The singer loves the way the world is changing when it comes to gender roles and stereotypes.

"I was in a school and the bathroom outside the kindergarten said, 'Gender Neutral - anybody,' and it was a drawing of many different shapes," Pink said. "I took a picture of it and I wrote, 'Progress.' I thought that was awesome. I love that kids are having this conversation."

Like her daughter, Pink also still somewhat sees herself as a boy.

"I'm much more mum than I am anything else. Absolutely 100 percent. They are my everything. It's the two best decisions I ever made. Every decision I make is a choice because it affects my family," she said. "I do bake sales and lemonade stands. I take my kid to school and try to get there on time. I'm a... grown up now, it's so weird. I'm still a 12-year-old boy."

[Image: 2017-mtv-video-music-awards-arrivals.jpg]

So is it safe to assume Carey Hart is bi-sexual? And what happens when their child asks how babies are made?

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Paging Mr E! Illuminati tranny fron outer space on the loose!

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.... Romans 1:22, 28 Paraphrased.

This is child abuse

You could tell she was a freak-weirdo by watching those early music videos.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Pink (I refuse to use the stylization) has clearly never been fucked hard enough. I read something in The Week about how she's gone a year without sex from her chodey husband.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Carey used to be cool. First dude to pull a backflip in competition. But you can tell he was always the woman in the relationship.

Hart began dating singer Pink after meeting her in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, at the 2001 X Games.[12] After four years of dating, Pink proposed to Hart in June 2005 via a pit board during one of his races in Mammoth Lakes, California. She was holding a sign initially asking "Will you marry me?" At first he ignored her and completed another lap of the race; it was only when she changed the sign and held it up again with it now saying, "I'm serious!", that Hart pulled out of the race to pick Pink up.

[Image: giphy-downsized.gif]

Crazy and celebrity go hand in hand.

Quote: (12-05-2017 03:54 PM)Truth Teller Wrote:  

I read something in The Week about how she's gone a year without sex from her chodey husband.

Looks like that was true: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...-year.html

Their tumultuous relationship has been played out in the headlines over the last eleven years, with the couple being open about their struggle.

And Pink has now revealed that she and her husband Carey Hart have gone a year without sex.

And even though she may look like a man, and want to be a man, she still possesses the inner working which make her a woman:

She said: 'I just try to laugh as much as possible. And we go through moments where honestly I look at him and I think, 'I've never liked you at all, there's nothing I like about you, I've never liked you, I'll never like you again'. And then five minutes later I'm like, 'You look really good in those jeans'.

'And then two days later he's helping me off the ledge and telling me things that only he could tell me because he's known me that long. And then the next day I want to stab him with a fork. So yeah.

What's wrong with Carey? A year without fucking your wife, and her (self proclaimed) love you/hate you by the minute nature, and now wanting your children to identify as gender-less? Oh and she has a matching suit to go with yours so you both look like dudes.

Hopefully he was banging actual feminine women in that year long drought.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Quote: (12-05-2017 01:55 PM)Vill@in Wrote:  

She looks like Tito Ortiz with a wig on...

http://www.parents.com/parenting/celebri...ereotypes/

So what is the (((financial reward))) these fuckers receive when they do things like this?

When you trace most of the ones that had sexual abuse allegations thrown at them 99% were anti Trump.
And obviously the ones that did the mutual transaction aka the Jennifer Laurence's etc followed the rules.

There must be some kind of pay grade for
hating trump
gender less kids
androgynous look
etc etc

Yep. I think androgynous women can be cool and otherworldly (think Annie Lennox or Tilda Swinton) but Pink and her ilk just seem like closet lesbians who look like they belong driving 18-wheelers and arm-wrestling in a roadhouse with a cigarette dangling from their mouths.

Man a dude like that deserves so much better.

That guy is gay and she is the ultimate beard. Probably fucks him with a big dildo too.

How did things go downhill so fast?

Seems like just yesterday gay marriage was being debated. Now 4 year olds are taking hormones to change genders wtf.

I would've banged her 17-20 years ago or whenever it was she first started out. Go have a look at the Lady Marmalade video she was in with pop heaux Christina Aguilera and Lil Kim. I'd have hit it. She's always had a ridiculous tough grrl, tomboy persona. Such girls are usually in need of a man to step up and give them a deep dicking extra rough to get them back in line.

In the past, lots of girls lacking intellectual depth and a true identity went with the tough grrl tomboy act as something to latch onto.

In The Current Year those same girls and younger ones following that road now thoughtlessly jump on the genderfluid bandwagon. A female too dumb for introspection, too ignorant for pattern recognition, but smart enough to perceive alienation in this failed culture is a marxian social engineer's jackpot.

Quote: (12-05-2017 05:16 PM)Renzy Wrote:  

Jeez...her manjaw is noticeable. Is her husband getting pegged up the ass or what? Sad! [Image: whip.gif]

That “woman” clearly has higher t levels than many men. WNB.

Quote: (12-05-2017 07:25 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

That “woman” clearly has higher t levels than many men. WNB.

Maybe Pink is one of Ahnold's illegitimate children?

G

Quote: (12-05-2017 05:16 PM)Renzy Wrote:  

[Image: 2ce0nwl.jpg]

Quote: (12-05-2017 03:54 PM)Truth Teller Wrote:  

Pink (I refuse to use the stylization) has clearly never been fucked hard enough.

Probably, but the original reason seems to be:

Pink: "My household was World War III. My parents hated each other. I knew what divorce was before I knew what marriage meant."

Narrator: "Eventually the fighting became too much to bear. In 1987, when Alicia was 8 years old, Jim and Judy Moore finally decided to divorce."

from this video at 4:08

^ Fuck me. Poor kid. That's heartbreaking.

No wonder she spells her name with an exclamation mark.

"Last week Willow told me she is going to marry an African woman. I was like, 'Great, can you teach me how to make African food?'

Yes, because everyone on the entire continent of 11,7 million square miles eats the same...

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

How did man woman Pink have a kid in the first place if there are no genders?

[Image: source.gif]

For some reason low IQ "Im a bad ass " type Aussie women love Pink, hows it in other parts of the world.