rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best way to use money to pull?

Hi,

Long time lurker here. I did some searches but couldn't find any threads or discussions to help me out.

What do you think are the best ways to use money to help your social life? Assuming the guy has fairly good game and social skills so doesn't need to compensate for a huge deficiency there.

Preferably non-overt ways. So I don't mean fast cars, bottle service etc. but in a way that people would never know that you had the resources?

I imagine it's about Social Proof + Opportunities?

But what exactly could they do? Host event? Hire wing-girls?

Flaunt it?

[Image: Bj7XkdVIgAEOIW-.jpg]

Best way? How about using it to live a lifestyle that legitimately improves you as a person. Start from the ground up:

1) Nutrition: Order healthy food on Amazon Fresh and learn how to cook tasty meals without dumping melted cheese over everything. You become healthier, your energy levels go up, you become much more attractive to girls. Chicks here always watch those Facebook videos where it's filmed from above while someone makes food. Invite her over to your fully stocked kitchen and cook something healthy with her.

2) Apartment/House: Put yourself in a location that benefits you logistically and looks clean and modern. Since we're spending money, get a housekeeper or cleaning company to come by twice a week. If you have significant money to spend, you can probably do something more time-efficient than cleaning your pad.

3) Transport: Unless you're legitimately into cars or motorbikes, I'd suggest using Uber or Taxis when going out. Things just flow a lot smoother when you can be picked up anywhere and pay via the App. No looking for change, no carrying a big fat wallet, no finding parking spaces or walking to a parking garage with your girl.

4) Shape/Clothing: This one is further down because you don't really need that much cash for it. Obviously, you should go to the gym. There are countless threads on workout regiments on this forum. A basic 5x5 routine that mainly consists of compound exercises will be a great start. Get an App on your phone to track your progress and possibly show how each exercise is done. Start using light weights (20kg barbells) and get the movements right. This is crucial because you don't want to injure yourself and be forced to take long breaks. Once you start getting the hang of it, pay a personal trainer to have a look at your form for each of your main exercises. This should take about 1 hour and won't cost a lot.

For clothing, go with made to measure once you're in shape, but even if you buy off the rack, go get it tailored.

Any jacket should fit so that the shoulder seam ends at your shoulder bone. At the same time, you should be able to close it without getting a big 'X' shape on the front. Everything else can be tailored.
Trousers should fit well at your thighs and decently around the waist. Everything else can be tailored.

Buying a white Gucci suit because you're rich is very likely to make you look like a dickhead.

5) Clubs/Pubs/Restaurants: This really depends where you are. In the States you might be able to make friends by tipping very well up front, but that might not work well in a place like Berlin. Throwing a house party might be a better all-round solution, especially if your logistics are tight. You can invite people over to yours, serve drinks and a little food, have good music and organize transport to a club where the staff know you.

In summary, use your money to live a life that you can get the most out of. Streamline the necessities described above and use your excess cash to develop hobbies. Pulling will come with that and general good game.

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

Quote: (11-28-2017 08:59 AM)Running Turtles Wrote:  

In summary, use your money to live a life that you can get the most out of. Streamline the necessities described above and use your excess cash to develop hobbies. Pulling will come with that and general good game.

Thanks for the detailed response. I've been thinking along those lines.

I'm also trying to think of a way to get leads coming to me, other than through word of mouth.

Money isn't all that useful to pull chicks, unless you're trying to hire a high end hooker.

Invest it in clothes that fit, a good gym, and masculine hobbies. If you're looking to up your social life, join meetup.com and sign up for stuff that interests you (I do a lot of Christian focused events, real estate, etc.). Evenbrite is also good. If you have cash, you can also sign up for hobbies like Crossfit or Jiu Jitsu. If there is a high end yoga studio around you, that's where a ton of chicks are at (not my scene, but you'll meet women). If you're self employed, go spend a few days hanging out at WeWork. I swear to God WeWork has a machine the generates hot chicks. If that's not an option, consider working from a coffee shop instead of your house.

Like you said, throwing cash at stuff like VIP service, BMWs, and fine restaurants doesn't lead to more lays. It just leads to a lighter wallet.

Once your game is on point, getting women is just a matter of being around them.

Quote: (11-28-2017 08:59 AM)Running Turtles Wrote:  

Best way? How about using it to live a lifestyle that legitimately improves you as a person. Start from the ground up:

1) Nutrition: Order healthy food on Amazon Fresh and learn how to cook tasty meals without dumping melted cheese over everything. You become healthier, your energy levels go up, you become much more attractive to girls. Chicks here always watch those Facebook videos where it's filmed from above while someone makes food. Invite her over to your fully stocked kitchen and cook something healthy with her.

2) Apartment/House: Put yourself in a location that benefits you logistically and looks clean and modern. Since we're spending money, get a housekeeper or cleaning company to come by twice a week. If you have significant money to spend, you can probably do something more time-efficient than cleaning your pad.

3) Transport: Unless you're legitimately into cars or motorbikes, I'd suggest using Uber or Taxis when going out. Things just flow a lot smoother when you can be picked up anywhere and pay via the App. No looking for change, no carrying a big fat wallet, no finding parking spaces or walking to a parking garage with your girl.

4) Shape/Clothing: This one is further down because you don't really need that much cash for it. Obviously, you should go to the gym. There are countless threads on workout regiments on this forum. A basic 5x5 routine that mainly consists of compound exercises will be a great start. Get an App on your phone to track your progress and possibly show how each exercise is done. Start using light weights (20kg barbells) and get the movements right. This is crucial because you don't want to injure yourself and be forced to take long breaks. Once you start getting the hang of it, pay a personal trainer to have a look at your form for each of your main exercises. This should take about 1 hour and won't cost a lot.

For clothing, go with made to measure once you're in shape, but even if you buy off the rack, go get it tailored.

Any jacket should fit so that the shoulder seam ends at your shoulder bone. At the same time, you should be able to close it without getting a big 'X' shape on the front. Everything else can be tailored.
Trousers should fit well at your thighs and decently around the waist. Everything else can be tailored.

Buying a white Gucci suit because you're rich is very likely to make you look like a dickhead.

5) Clubs/Pubs/Restaurants: This really depends where you are. In the States you might be able to make friends by tipping very well up front, but that might not work well in a place like Berlin. Throwing a house party might be a better all-round solution, especially if your logistics are tight. You can invite people over to yours, serve drinks and a little food, have good music and organize transport to a club where the staff know you.

Cooking game is the bomb diggity.

I suggest reading the 4 Hour Chef by Tim Ferriss -

https://www.amazon.com/4-Hour-Chef-Cooki...547884591/

This book took my cooking game from "meh" to "holy shit". (Bonus: all the recipes are low carb and healthy).

If you get a girl back to your house and you can cook, it's a guaranteed lay.

Quote: (11-28-2017 09:11 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Once your game is on point, getting women is just a matter of being around them.

Thanks for the reply. My question is exactly this. How can I use money to get leads without it being overt?

Quote: (11-28-2017 09:22 AM)CliveQ Wrote:  

Thanks for the reply. My question is exactly this. How can I use money to get leads without it being overt?

Crossfit, Jiu Jitsu, yoga, fancy gym (my name is engraved on my locker, holla!), or membership at an exclusive club. (i.e., I'm a member of a country club and a private pool). Activities that are expensive but women can also do.

Honestly, I've found that money isn't all that helpful for initially picking up chicks. You can get them into your country club, feed them fancy drinks, and later that night they'll still be sucking off the bartender from Ireland (God bless him). Also, usually the women you'll meet at "exclusive" hobbies are already married or in an LTR (or they're living off the proceeds of their divorce settlement).

Generally I just spend money on doing stuff that I like, but sometimes it also leads to meeting women. Usually it's just good for business.

You'll meet way more single girls at coffee shops, online, and on meetup. If you've got cash to blow, you're better off meeting chicks in more "ordinary" spots and then integrating them into your lifestyle. Once they get a taste of your lifestyle, they're absolutely hooked.

That's easy, don't work so much. If you can live a life with less actual work, you'll be very appealing.

I used to sell a lot of weed and had nothing but free time. It's amazing how many women are free around 11am.

Attend charity fund raising events...trust me.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (11-28-2017 11:14 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

[Image: hes-right-you-know.jpg]

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

If you have enough money where you have significant free time, understanding that you have the basics - in shape, good style, cool living arrangements, and disposable income-do the following-
1) Go to your local community college and take a foreign language (I would personally do Russian), take it seriously and focus on learning the language. There will be young women there.
2)Go to nightclubs and local bars on weekdays and get to know the staff. Do not flaunt your money, over tip, or try to buy your way in-show up when it is slow(weekdays) and actually get to know the people there. Get to know their story, what are their dreams and goals, what are they into-remember their names, and get the places on lock. Get invited to industry nights, there you overtip because you will be one of them "in the industry"-There will be young (bisexual) women there.
3)Daytime art festivals, Music events, concerts , and parties should be attended by you with your abundant free time. There will be young girls there-if they are Eastern European use the Russian classes you have been taking on them, you will have sex with them.
4)I know people here dislike car game , and I somewhat agree that Ferrari's and Corvettes do not have the best ROI, but rare interesting car game does pay off in cities saturated with Exotics like Miami.A Spyker C8 Preliator will get heads turning no matter where you are, and for the money does more than even a Lamborghini -especially if you never bring the car up in conversation or brag about it-just pick up your date and when she comes to the car it is a Spyker C8 Preliator. Men with real money do not brag about their car- they just have a nice watch, nice shoes and an exceptional rare vehicle because that is just how things are.
5)Never talk about where you get your money or what you do for a living-just have abundant free time and be available spontaneously with a well developed social circle and you should do well the the young women that are around.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Quote: (11-28-2017 11:14 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Great idea, thanks!

Quote: (11-28-2017 12:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

If you have enough money where you have significant free time, understanding that you have the basics - in shape, good style, cool living arrangements, and disposable income-do the following-

Great advice. Thanks.

Nice hotels, nice restaurants, nice hotels and restaurants in Miami Beach, nice cars.

Del Ray racetrack

In no particular order

1- Get nice clothes

2- If you like/use cars, get a nice one.

3- If you like watches, get a nice one.

4- Get a nice place in a central location

5- Travel

6- Sign up for all the hobbies you want

7- Maximize your looks potential

8- TIP WELL: Get the good places in your area on lockdown. At least 2 good places for meeting women and 2 for dates.

9- Take women to dates in said places. Im not rich but when i travel i tend to take my dates to the nicer places. Im not talking about 3 star restaurants, but the nicer lounges, etc....
Many say thats counterproductive or useless but ime i disagree. First, its a nicer environment for me. You will be more comfortable with your seating etc...

Secondly, in some places the local rough guys are hostile to foreigners with local women. If youre with one in a shitty club or dive bar, theyll make things unpleasant for you. Nicer place = better experience (with exxceptions of course)

10- If youre social, throw parties at your nice house. Nothing will get you a continuous supply of hot girls faster than that, excluding getting into certain professions.

11- Theres nothing wrong with bottle service. If you are with friends, become regulars at the nice club. If you are alone and its reasonable, and the bar area is a shitshow, get a bottle and a table. Its not cucking out, its just improving your logistics inside the club.

Travel

Nothing else comes close, pound for pound.

Unless your income is linked to your location. In that case, travel will decrease your income, which will, given enough time, decrease your ability to pull.

Spend it.

Use the cash to travel to poosey paradises.

Totally agree with Atlanta man's advice.

Some outlandish ideas:
If under 40
Get an apartment in Amsterdam/Barcelona/París and start "hosting" chicks that are traveling alone.

If you have lots of money and don't mind risking losing some. Start organising electro/dance events. Come up with a name or theme. Book djs and a venue. This used to be great way to make money, possibly saturated nowadays. But will definitely raise your profile to all the 18-25 yr olds.

Agreed with some of the stuff above:
Travel but instead of having to backpack, you can get a pimp place with perfect logistics or a private room at a hostel instead of a dorm. Take improv lessons, dance lessons, get nice clothes and accessories. If the situation is right, you can buy a girl a drink, which the average guy traveling long term can't afford to do on a nightly basis (no not the "can i buy you a drink line", but more along the lines of a girl who's a student or backpacker that can't typically afford much). Get a trainer and a meal delivery plan to get in shape. Go to galas or wine events, chick paradises.

I don't flaunt my money by any means when I'm travelling, but it's a significant advantage over most people when you don't have to be watching your budget everywhere you go.

So in summary money is used to by free time to do your hobbies and not give a fuck? For example if you just box and surf all the time and in between that eat plenty of food to maintain good shape,and hangout in the sauna at the nicest facilities in your hood when you go to talk to a cute girl at a coffee shop or in a park while your reading an interesting book the rest takes care of itself. Any girl that rejects you is just laughable.

You already would be going out to eat at your dope spot so its cool if she wants to dress up and tag along.you can buy drinks and truly not care.

If your hanging out with cool people like politicians,artists,industry magnates,etc your gonna get inside info that's interesting.

Putting money towards the important stuff. Get a nice hair cut a solid pair of shoes etc.(the italian guy who's cut hair since the 50s who knows what time it is)

If you live by the beach a lot of parties go down on boats..buy a nice boat if that's your steez.start spearfishing and bust out the I just caught some fresh grouper come over. Get a jet ski and ask a girl to go out the jet ski for a weekend.

Have really nice taste in wines and impress them with your pitch on the dope new bottle of wine your dying to try.

Take your own interests and expand upon them and integrate them into your life further. Use the money to buy your way out of being joe schmoe the finance /real estate guy without being the washed has been chad thunder clock bartender /personal trainer cat.

Quote: (11-28-2017 10:05 PM)SteezeySteve Wrote:  

So in summary money is used to by free time to do your hobbies and not give a fuck? For example if you just box and surf all the time and in between that eat plenty of food to maintain good shape,and hangout in the sauna at the nicest facilities in your hood when you go to talk to a cute girl at a coffee shop or in a park while your reading an interesting book the rest takes care of itself. Any girl that rejects you is just laughable.

You already would be going out to eat at your dope spot so its cool if she wants to dress up and tag along.you can buy drinks and truly not care.

If your hanging out with cool people like politicians,artists,industry magnates,etc your gonna get inside info that's interesting.

Putting money towards the important stuff. Get a nice hair cut a solid pair of shoes etc.(the italian guy who's cut hair since the 50s who knows what time it is)

If you live by the beach a lot of parties go down on boats..buy a nice boat if that's your steez.start spearfishing and bust out the I just caught some fresh grouper come over. Get a jet ski and ask a girl to go out the jet ski for a weekend.

Have really nice taste in wines and impress them with your pitch on the dope new bottle of wine your dying to try.

Take your own interests and expand upon them and integrate them into your life further. Use the money to buy your way out of being joe schmoe the finance /real estate guy without being the washed has been chad thunder clock bartender /personal trainer cat.

Or you could just buy two phones, and keep one where you know a chick will steal it to get your contact info.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

If you have to use money to pull girls, aren't you just asking for hookers and gold diggers?

Live in an apartment close to city center

Go to high end clubs

Throw up theme parties like sushi tuesday etc