rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What epiphanies have you had since taking the pill?

Now it's been almost a year since I've posting on this forum, I've really come across some epiphanies since taking the red pill. Here are some observations I've noticed since taking it.

My first is something that's been in my intuition is not to trust the media no matter where's it from especially news from multimedia corporations, the entertainment industry and newspapers. It's gotten worse with clickbait and so many people get brainwashed into acting against their own interests. Donald Trump sure as hell exposed the media for what it is and gave them a spanking for fake news. The media used to have a field day bashing anyone to the right on every small occurrence, but they can't do it to Trump because he just brushes it off and doesn't let it get to him. I admire that in him.

My second observation is I'm a Millennial (born early 80's) and the guys around my age (except for those who took the pill which is rare) are just emasculated manchildren who'd rather play board and RPG games that trying to get game and are just comfortable with where they are. It's what I've repeated before: I play poker once in a while with a group of guys. Usually, we play crazy games like Hitler where 9's are wild. When it comes to politics, I keep my mouth shut but all they ever talk about is how Trump is Hitler, Russian plant, etc... They're pretty much Bernie supporters, but won't admit it and can't bring themselves to see how their savior got screwed from winning the nomination. They have constant Republican Derangement Syndrome despite the fact Democrats dominate WNY for some time. They just like to play Magic cards a lot and watch Futurama constantly.

My third observation is I've never had much of a masculine upbringing due to a dad who was ill with cancer since I was 6 and loved my mother despite she has gone off the deep end over little things, but never stood up to her. My brother left home to join the military and I didn't have many friends growing up. Ironically, it was my brother years later who introduced me to the red pill.

Another observation is the hypocrisy of women when it comes to sexual misconduct, they'll paint all men as evil when they do things like groping but when they do it, it's ok cuz "muh feminism!". Give me a break. Then there's also the false rape accusations that essentially ruined men's lives for good.

My last observation is I'm much more productive in terms of a year ago with the advice I got on this forum.

So posters, what have you discovered after taking the pill?

Probably the biggest epiphany, one I continue to have on an almost daily basis, is the extent to which damn near everything we're taught about women and sexual relationships is wrong.

Not just wrong, but totally wrong. If you follow society's edicts in this area, you're setting yourself up for disaster.

Of course, there are many other areas of life where the conventional wisdom is far off-base. But this one is extraordinary.

That the adage "idle hands do the devil's work" applies to women in relationships.

This isn't an epiphany as such, but it struck me just how poorly women age. Special shout out to Makeapp!

Quote: (11-18-2017 01:27 AM)Scoundrel Wrote:  

Probably the biggest epiphany, one I continue to have on an almost daily basis, is the extent to which damn near everything we're taught about women and sexual relationships is wrong.

Not just wrong, but totally wrong. If you follow society's edicts in this area, you're setting yourself up for disaster.

Of course, there are many other areas of life where the conventional wisdom is far off-base. But this one is extraordinary.

To add to that, you're unlikely to be corrected either. I came across the manosphere purely by accident, and had I not done so, I would still be labouring in ignorance. As it is, I was set up to fail early in life (like many others), and spent most of my life doing so, without ever knowing why.

1) Everything I was ever told was a fucking lie and I was brainwashed to believe idiotic leftist/communist ideology.

2) Our parents failed us in raising us to become strong men by feeding us dumb lies that they bought into themselves.

3) Love is not real, only hypergamy is.

4) Christianity is what built the west and made western culture so great.

5) The JQ plays a big role in the destruction of western society

6) Even though Christianity is good for society, there is still the possibility that it may be a Jewish creation to enslave gentiles.

7) Even with all the red pill knowledge I gain, it is probably still better to settle down and have children in order to fight the culture war rather than going full black pill mgtow.

That most of Western mainstream media act as facilitators and gatekeepers for the Globalist narrative.
Some do it consciously and are evil bastards but I believe the majority are simply massively indoctrinated drones who have so bought into the destructive divide and conquer doctrines of equality/diversity/LGBT/feminism/open borders/pro- Islam, that they feel obliged to spread this message at every opportunity.

1. Women create their own reality show - i.e. whatever they feel is their reality.

Their entire life is a self-fabricated illusion because women are incapable of being alone and they're jealous of a man's ability to thrive when he is alone.
Single women with tons of orbiters are the biggest liars of all, and they deceive themselves more than anyone else. They've forgotten (or someone never told them) that what makes their lives meaningful is their ability to support a man of value and keep him committed to her.

Aside from a happily married woman, simply find out why a woman cries at night. If you can fill that void she'll make you part of her reality show and you will fill her.

2. Men on the left are almost as delusional as women and should be treated as such. Most of them have little to experience with anything above a 5 and their greatest fear is of being exposed for it. Call them out as the sexual failures they are and watch them seethe with beta rage.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

I've learned that women are far more responsible for the disappointment of their life circumstances than I used to want to believe.
I've also learned that women (and really most people in general) tend not to be capable of improving their lot in life. I have to either accept them as they are or leave, not treating them as "fixer uppers". You can lead a horse to water but you can't make her drink, so to speak.

-Basically every single thing the media says and every angle they have is full of shit.

-I grew up very soft and sheltered in the suburbs. I failed a lot early in my adulthood and that failure was absolutely needed to help mold me into the man I am so far and what I am building myself towards. You see everyone in today's society plays it completely safe, we eliminate risk the best we can, but failure is a part of life and huge part of personal development. You can't become a complete human and a successful man without failing and learning how to deal with that.

-Evil is real and objective and it operates at the highest levels of our political, social, religious, and cultural institutions.

- That for the most part, I don't know very much. Life is a long journey and just as you think you've got things figured out, you realize you don't.

- There really is a deep state. The Russia hysteria has revealed that just about everyone was in bed with the Russians and that regardless of who is in office, it seems the same lobbyist, "policy experts", officials, ect are still there selling influence to the highest bidder.

- We have to start from the local setting. We have to rebuild our communities. Instead of obsessing over how fallen and depraved the world is, we can can bring hope and joy to those around us. For those of us who can start families, we can actually raise children based on what we know now.

Our culture won't improve until the people who make it up change.

- Become someone people want to be around, regardless of worldview. It makes them more likely to think about what you are saying rather then outright kneejerk rejecting it because of their programming.

Finally, there is an important note about Joy and why the right needs it. Consider:

Quote:Quote:

"The reason G.K. Chesterton is so important to the right today is that his writings express a deep joy about life. This joy is not superficial, but is simply the natural result of his love for reality. And he did not simply display this joy, he worked to spread it to others. His critique of self-referential, modernist conceptions of joy still packs the punch today that it did when first published:

Do not enjoy yourself. Enjoy dances and theaters and joy-rides and champagne and oysters; enjoy jazz and cocktails and night-clubs if you can enjoy nothing better; enjoy bigamy and burglary and any crime in the calendar, in preference to the other alternative; but never learn to enjoy yourself.

This injunction by Chesterton may seem on first glance to be at odds with Aquinas’ understanding of joy, but on further inspection it becomes clear that Chesterton is in dialogue with the Angelic Doctor. Chesterton is not singing the praises of bigamy and burglary, but is instead presenting a ladder of lovability. For Aquinas, all that exists is good, although some things are extremely disordered. While the perfect man would love only what is best, we are all imperfect and in need of guidance and growth. Thus, Chesterton is calling on the reader to find the highest love he has and to encourage its growth.

Applied practically, this means that to bring people to traditional ways of thought and life, the right should not focus on breaking down the beliefs of moderates and progressives. Instead, we must show our countrymen that there is a better way. This is not a political action, at least not in the modern sense of the word. Instead, it is made up of human actions. We should learn from Alasdair MacIntyre that traditions are passed on only through lived practices. These practices can be intricate like religious rites, or they can be as simple as praying before meals. Indeed, when looking through their simplicity, it becomes apparent that meals constitute a fundamental part of any social revival.

If asked to describe a collective meal, a consistent progressive would only be able to describe it as physical nourishment and the playing out of power relations, with the head of the table as the oppressor. However, no progressive is this consistent, thank God. Flesh-and-bone progressives recognize, albeit inchoately, that a meal with friends and family is a celebration, a party, a feast! And a feast is a time for rejoicing in the company of man’s loved ones and his traditions. Indeed, the very nature of the feast precludes the resentment that progressivism is built entirely upon.

This may seem abstruse, but in fact it is one of the most practical realizations a young traditionalist can make. Simply change your habits to help bring friends and family into rituals and ways of life that affirm reality. Host a formal dinner! Go to an art museum! Have a picnic in which you read classic poetry aloud! This is how we can create a sustainable traditionalism in the West.

What I am advocating here is not aestheticism, but communally gathering around all that is true, good, and beautiful. Politics is ordered toward promotion of the common good, thus in order to engage in politics we all must first have a love for the good. We cannot base the rejuvenation of our dying civilization upon a shared animosity, for as Chesterton reminds us, “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”

If you really wish to “red pill the normies,” you must show them how to love – for joy is found only in the love of Truth that shall set us free."

My biggest epiphany is realizing that if a red pill guide about women and the warning signs surrounding them had existed back in the 70's, my dad probably would never had married my mom. I've been able to take red pill advice and do a full scale analysis of my family history with it. The results have been crystal clear that if my ancestors had done things the red pill way, they would have been better off even though it means I might not have come into existence.

Another epiphany is the guide to dark triad women. I always had some what of a read on sluts and the crazies but not this type. My thankfully few past encounters were like playing minesweeper but now that's not the case.

That life is truly wonderful at the end of the day. Doom, gloom, and despair have only such a small effect on the magnitude and wonder of what awaits me.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

I read a great deal about red pill, game attraction when I started down this path years ago. One by one I’ve seen most if not all the tenets and rules proven. The most recent was a plate mentioning to me “wow this is the longest I’ve seen one person since my divorce!” (4-5 months now i really don’t know). I asked why and she described some really nice guys, age appropriate that really fell hard for her. Some things she said: “too clingy”, “I was the only thing in their life!” “They wouldn’t leave me alone!” In Effect, that showering attention on all the time was a turn off. I on the other hand have only seen her 5-6 times in the intervening period and am told repeatedly the pussy is on reserve for me and me only, that I’m “worth the wait”. I let her pursue me, and she’s happy as a clam, she however has a vision of me in the which she thinks I’m so attentive and caring to her, she raves about it. I’m managing her and like 4 other gals. I treat her with respect and care - but I’m not that responsive - busy ya know?

The realization is that when you act like you don’t need it is when it is granted. That women will rationalize everything away for you if you happen to have tight game and you fuck them right, like no one has.

1. Women crave dominance.
2. Women are not some mysterious nether beings, they are routinely predictable.
3. There is no soulmate, women are fungible.
4. "Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." Heartiste
5. Biology always wins.
6. Proverbs 25:24: "It's better to live in a corner on the roof than in a house with a contentious woman."
7. "There are no good girls gone wrong, just bad girls found out." Mae West
8. Feminism is nothing more than a sexual trade union designed to allow older and unattractive women access to men and the resources they control. (Paraphrasing Krauser)
9. Hypergamy doesn't care.
10. Women, like children, are never held to account.

Life is suffering. And suffering does not matter.

I can leave.

Without dishonor, without failure, without shame.

I can up and leave any time I want. I owe nothing and am owed nothing.

I am free.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

It's a sequence of realizations that, over time, lead to the red pill.
It doesn't happen overnight.

Actually, these realizations/epiphanies, en masse, could be considered the red pill itself.

That "the pill" == oral hormonal contraceptives

Women will never know how difficult and work requiring it is for men to hook up with girls.

I used to know this girl who was a fan of sitcoms and from there probably picked up the idea that it is equally easy to hook up as a man than as a woman. She thus complained that slut shaming is unfair.

NEVER take anything a woman says at a face value. They live in a whole different universe.

I think things get a lot easier when you hit your mid 20s. That is only if you have been digesting the material that is given out on this forum.

Women starting seeing you a realistic long term prospect, so things start to make a lot more sense and you start becoming the prize.

Also I recommend that every young man does some time in the forces, either military or law enforcement. Gives you an enormous sense of taking on responsibility and separates you from the rest.

Quote: (11-23-2017 10:03 PM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

I can leave.

Without dishonor, without failure, without shame.

I can up and leave any time I want. I owe nothing and am owed nothing.

I am free.

This.

More important than any narrative of "feminism sucks" and "men are pussies." I don't care about them.

The world is great without applying the whole red pill vs blue pill framework but only with experience.

"The pill" is only one stop on your journey.

If you take it everyday, you become a dependent addict. A junky always looking for their fix.

If you take it as a recreational experience to a better existence, you'll be relish it.

It's an eye opening experience and one that should bring you somewhere better.

The levels and lengths to which women - all women - will lie to preserve their reputation, advance their hypergamy/career/status and otherwise manipulate those around them.

I always knew it was their craft, but I'm just seeing so much more of it now, so much more clearly. The lifestyle of deceit is amplified as a direct result of women taking the shape of whatever glass they are poured into, and currently the western societal glass is shattered into a gazillion pieces.

Hypergamy doesn't care

Quote: (11-26-2017 02:47 PM)Constitution45 Wrote:  

Also I recommend that every young man does some time in the forces, either military or law enforcement. Gives you an enormous sense of taking on responsibility and separates you from the rest.

To be "in the forces" is to be a peon, a pawn, a beta-slave to an idiot of a master. Why would you conciously choose to be some other man's bitch?