rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LGBTQ Student Leader Shot And Killed By Cops At Georgia Tech

Student LGBTQ Leader Wielding Pocketknife Shot and Killed by Police on Georgia Tech Campus

[Image: schultz.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

Georgia Bureau of Investigation officials are investigating the fatal shooting of a Georgia Tech student by campus police outside a dorm late Saturday night.

Campus police shot and killed Scout Schultz, a 21-year-old computer engineering student and the president of the campus’ Pride Alliance, an LGBTQ group, after they responded to a 911 call about a person with a knife and a gun, according to reports. Schultz did not have a gun in video of the incident, but police said Schultz had a knife and refused to put it down.

In the video, officers can be heard telling Schultz, who identified as nonbinary and used they/them pronouns, to drop the knife. Instead, Schultz walks slowly toward the officers and can be heard shouting, “shoot me.” More officers tell Schultz to stop, but after Schultz pauses and then takes a few steps toward the officers, one of the officers shoots. Schultz was taken to a hospital in downtown Atlanta, where they died Sunday.

[Image: laugh5.gif]

The attorney for Schultz’s family said that the campus police overreacted and asked why the situation couldn’t have been handled by nonlethal measures. A statement on the Georgia Bureau of Investigation’s website announced that the agency was investigating the shooting at the request of the campus police department. “Officers provided multiple verbal commands and attempted to speak with Shultz [sic] who was not cooperative and would not comply with the officers’ commands,” the agency said in the statement. “Shultz continued to advance on the officers with the knife.”

Bullpucky - you approach a cop with a deadly weapon then he's got every right to respond accordingly. Sure, a taser may have worked but clearly the anarchists are in dire need of learning a very important life lesson: If you attack people they will eventually fight back. And police officers vary widely in terms of experience and training. They may panic and choose lethal force if they feel that their life is threatened.

WSB-TV reported that the knife looked like a “metal, flip-open multitool knife that would likely include a small blade.”

The attorney for the family told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that the student never rushed the officers and that the blade of the knife was not extended. “Why didn’t they use some nonlethal force, like pepper spray or Tasers?” Schultz’s mother said to the newspaper. A Georgia Tech spokesperson told the paper that the campus police do not carry Tasers.

The attorney also said he wanted to know if the officers involved were trained to deal with mentally impaired people. Schultz’s mother told reporters that Schultz had been diagnosed with depression at a young age. She also said her child had attempted suicide two years ago.

The family’s attorney told the newspaper he thought Schultz “was having a mental breakdown and didn’t know what to do.” He said he didn’t believe it was a suicide attempt.

[Image: malehamster.gif]

For roughly the past half century the Marxists have been winning almost every single battle in their struggle to establish a one world borderless utopia. They don't believe in logic, reason, nor dialog and most of all they don't believe in our system of law and order. But strangely enough as soon as one of 'theirs' pushes his/her/their/zer luck and gets injured or killed their first instinct is to whine and complain and of course lawyer up.

Which is eerily reminiscent of the Muslim playbook played over here in Europe as well as Canada. Don't abide by the system but use it against your enemy at every possible opportunity.

Zero fucks given here. She'll be forgotten in a matter of days. I hope the chief of police at Georgia Tech will not buckle under pressure and throw these officers to the wolves.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

You're being way too harsh and judgemental. I can understand why s/he wanted to be non-binary.

Heck, I'd need to see a DNA test to be sure of what sex it actually was. [Image: lol.gif]

On a serious note, that sounds like a total overreaction by the police. Anyone who couldn't use a baton to neutralise a pathetic threat like that thing armed with a penknife isn't fit to be called a police officer.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Quote: (09-19-2017 06:53 AM)roberto Wrote:  

You're being way too harsh and judgemental. I can understand why s/he wanted to be non-binary.

Heck, I'd need to see a DNA test to be sure of what sex it actually was. [Image: lol.gif]

On a serious note, that sounds like a total overreaction by the police. Anyone who couldn't use a baton to neutralise a pathetic threat like that thing armed with a penknife isn't fit to be called a police officer.

Roberto, do you have combat experience? Have you ever attempted to take down someone wielding a knife? I for one have and this may sound strange: the very worst opponents are the untrained ones as they usually flail around wildly, especially once they start panicking. They also are usually the ones who directly take aim at the eyes or the jugular as they are unaware or uncaring of the horrible life changing injuries it can cause.

I would have not approached this woman with a baton although I happen to have ambidextrous Escrima skills. Instead I would have chosen a taser (or two, or three) and if that wouldn't have stopped her resorted to shooting her in the shoulder or in the knee.

Yes, lethal force was not probably not merited based on the information we have access to at this point. But again, my point is that 'in the field' people often panic. Or perhaps they're just lousy shots, has that occurred to you? That officer may actually have aimed for the shoulder and instead wound up killing her. It's extremely easy to judge events from the comfort of your own home in front of a keyboard.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

^It's a fat dyke with a pocketknife mate, not something out of Mortal Kombat. Smash her wrist first strike. Problem solved. A pocket knife is rarely sharp, and it sounds like this type didn't even lock, and possibly wasn't even open!

I'm really surprised that you wouldn't fancy your chances with all your experience.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

The attorney also said he wanted to know if the officers involved were trained to deal with mentally impaired people.

Fair point. The average university dorm has more in common with a mental asylum than they do a place where students sleep.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Quote: (09-19-2017 07:09 AM)roberto Wrote:  

^It's a fat dyke with a pocketknife mate, not something out of Mortal Kombat. Smash her wrist first strike. Problem solved. A pocket knife is rarely sharp, and it sounds like this type didn't even lock, and possibly wasn't even open!

I'm really surprised that you wouldn't fancy your chances with all your experience.

Maybe you just answered your own question. How often do you engage in knife and combat training? I do it at least once per week.

Okay, let me put it to you another way: My personal defense weapon of choice is a pen. you don't see it coming and it's capable of inflicting terrible injuries.

– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Quote: (09-19-2017 07:18 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

The attorney also said he wanted to know if the officers involved were trained to deal with mentally impaired people.

Fair point. The average university dorm has more in common with a mental asylum than they do a place where students sleep.

It's not a fair point. This is exactly how the Left operates. It keeps moving the bar with the aim of transferring guilt and responsibility from the attacker to the victim. And we on the Right keep falling for this shit over and over. Either they are police officers in charge of maintaining law and order or they are trained to run an insane asylum.

– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Quote: (09-19-2017 07:27 AM)redpillage Wrote:  

Quote: (09-19-2017 07:18 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

It's not a fair point. This is exactly how the Left operates. It keeps moving the bar with the aim of transferring guilt and responsibility from the attacker to the victim. And we on the Right keep falling for this shit over and over. Either they are police officers in charge of maintaining law and order or they are trained to run an insane asylum.

I know; I was being facetious. And I agree with you, it doesn't really matter how blunt a knife's edge is, it's how it can be used to stab people that makes it so dangerous; penetrating wound is always more serious than a laceration. Hence why I'm guessing your choice of weapon is a pen.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

This is a running problem with American law enforcement. They are becoming alot more hands off, because some encounters are MS-13 deadly, while others are mentally impaired people with a slightly sharp object or just fists.

Legally they can shoot both here and get away with it. No jury, even with blacks on/off it will find the cops guilty of murder.

You are a UK guy. Over there they would just club the bloke until he dropped it.

Even though BLM/SJW/Antifa types are anti-cop over racial and political reasons, there are legitimate police brutality issues that are very prevalent right now.

The sad thing is nothing will reform police handling because the aims of the protests are very misguided. Chest cameras, just give people a front row seat to the excessive force. Only a different set of laws on engagement would fix something like that. Too many assailants are shrugging off taser blasts as well.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Jesus, some gaylord holds a pocketknife and gets shot dead? Sure, not a smart move on the gay's side but killing him, her, it seems a bit much. They could have aimed for the leg or something. If a chick slaps me lightly on the wrist I'm not going to power punch her in the face.

Why the hell would you take the risk of getting stabbed to save that thing from its own stupidity and insanity?
Officers were right to shoot it, it was coming towards them with a knife.

Quote: (09-19-2017 06:47 AM)redpillage Wrote:  

In the video, officers can be heard telling Schultz, who identified as nonbinary and used they/them pronouns, to drop the knife. Instead, Schultz walks slowly toward the officers and can be heard shouting, “shoot me.” More officers tell Schultz to stop, but after Schultz pauses and then takes a few steps toward the officers, one of the officers shoots. Schultz was taken to a hospital in downtown Atlanta, where they died Sunday.

It asked for it [Image: angel.gif]

They are a dead end in terms of the gene pool in any case. To ask to get shot just cuts the wait.

May God have mercy on their soul.

Protect Your Privacy
>>>Get A Burner Laptop Now<<<
Secure Email - https://protonmail.com/
Privacy Tools - https://www.privacytools.io/
Opt out of global data surveillance programs - https://prism-break.org/en/
TAILS OS - https://tails.boum.org/
Tor Project: Anonymity Online - https://www.torproject.org/

When you train Self Defense alongside Police Officers and SWAT personnel, one of the first things they introduce you to is the "21 foot rule"

Countless simulations and real life crime statistics have proven that:
If a person with a Knife is within 21 feet of a person with a Gun in a life and death situation, the Knife wielder more often than not comes out the victor.

The Police Officer made the right decision to put the suspect down, it was a life threatening danger to all those around it.

Quote: (09-19-2017 07:23 AM)redpillage Wrote:  

Maybe you just answered your own question. How often do you engage in knife and combat training? I do it at least once per week.

Okay, let me put it to you another way: My personal defense weapon of choice is a pen. you don't see it coming and it's capable of inflicting terrible injuries.

Excuse me if I refrain from engaging in an internet tough guy competition.

So you're saying it still would have been fair game to shoot it if it came at you waving a pen around?

UK policing might be too soft sometimes (perhaps often), but if lethal force is genuinely required they can dish it out professionally. At times like these I'm thankful our police aren't like the US force.

They should have shot it even if they showed up and it was nearby without a knife. Kill that on sight.

I read until here:

Instead, Schultz walks slowly toward the officers and can be heard shouting, “shoot me."

Seems like a bit too much force for a guy with a knife, but legally, and without knowing any facts...I mean, what do you expect will happen. But that's coming from a cis straight guy. Obviously this kid had a screw loose. Ideally the situation didn't end up with a dead kid.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (09-19-2017 09:35 AM)heavy Wrote:  

I read until here:

Instead, Schultz walks slowly toward the officers and can be heard shouting, “shoot me."

Seems like a bit too much force for a guy with a knife, but legally, and without knowing any facts...I mean, what do you expect will happen. But that's coming from a cis straight guy. Obviously this kid had a screw loose. Ideally the situation didn't end up with a dead kid.

My thoughts exactly. If you are a trained police officer and the only way you can stop a chubby kid with a pocketknife is killing it, then you should consider another profession.

This thing was too far gone mentally.
It is a shame that it never got a chance to find and experience the joy of a red pill masculine life.
There is just something so deeply satisfying about:
1) Sparring/Rolling in Martial Arts with your fellow man
2) Benching/Squatting/Deadlifting 2x more than your bodyweight
3) Feeling confident that you can get laid whenever you want
4) It is OK to be Selfish and Successful when it comes to Money and Business

There is so much more to add to this list, but these simple things are truly epiphanies that lead to bliss for men.

Combat, Weightlifting, Game and Money would of turned this thing from a creature that chose Suicide via Cop, instead into a Man that desired to live to a ripe old age.

This discussion happens every time a supposedly unthreatening suspect gets shot.

Protocol is that you engage a deadly weapon threat with your firearm at a distance of several meters.

That is because a motivated, hostile suspect can close that distance very quickly and deliver a mortal strike.

In a 10 second engagement, it is not the officer's job to process the 1,000 possible scenarios in which that person with a knife might not want to kill them.

OK...some folks clearly don't know what they're talking about.

In a self-defense situation, people tend to dramatically underestimate the lethality of knives. Someone carring a knife, 15-20 feet away, can usually be on you well before you can draw a gun. Typical draw time is 2-3 seconds, which is more than long enough for someone to close a gap under 20 feet. In real life people don't always just drop dead when hit the way they do in video games/movies, so you have to consider that it will take more shots/time to actually stop someone charging with a knife.

So unless you can clearly see that it's a small pocket knife and you have a non-lethal weapon that's got enough range then the only viable means of defending yourself that you have is lethal force and the bubble in which you actually need to resort to that lethal force is much larger than your average layperson thinks.

Leaving aside whether the police overreacted, I pulled these gems from the Independent website.

Quote:The Independent Wrote:

“Come on man, let's drop the knife,” an officer with his gun drawn says in the graphic video. But Schultz walks toward him.

“Shoot me!”

The officer keeps backing up, moving behind a parking barricade and imploring again: “Nobody wants to hurt you, man.”

Nope, definitely not trained in dealing with non-binary persons [Image: lol.gif]

Quote:The Independent Wrote:

“I'm bisexual, nonbinary, and intersex,” Schultz wrote. “When I'm not running Pride or doing classwork I mostly play D&D and try to be politically active.”

How predictable. Every stereotype in the book.

If an overdramatic flailing female tranny of limited physical means wailing around an unopened pen knife can only be dealt with by being shot, it seems law enforcement has lost any sense of nuance. But that's been the case for years now.

This crazed tranny would have been just as "dangerous" 25 years ago. She probably would have just got her ass beat back then - with less options for nonlethal force available to the cops. Why is she getting shot today?

Sadly this is likely because had they just beat her ass, she would be alive to sue. It's easier to kill her and then claim (laughably to anybody with a sense of reality) that this was a mortal threat.

To all of you that think this is no big deal: your likelihood of getting shot for trivial reasons nowadays is higher than ever. I'll get some stats to back this up shortly.

If there is a morbid silver lining all this this, at least dysfunctional degenerate behavior on some level got discouraged today.

What's even sadder is that the minute her parents, Georgia Tech, and great swaths of society started "accepting" and celebrating her mental illness, she was already condemned to death on a psychological and emotional level anyway. This story is tragic on every level.

Edit: I want to be clear that don't think the cop that shot the tranny is a bad guy. This is a top level observation.

Quote: (09-19-2017 09:46 AM)BoiBoi Wrote:  

Quote: (09-19-2017 09:35 AM)heavy Wrote:  

I read until here:

My thoughts exactly. If you are a trained police officer and the only way you can stop a chubby kid with a pocketknife is killing it, then you should consider another profession.

I suppose. But I come at it with no knowledge of police and enforcement. And I don't have a map of the situation and exact distances. I don't know the exact details. So my stance is slightly less aggressive than that I think.

Mine it more of an "it seems......but I don't know..." sort of position.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

OK, it appears there's still some confusion here as to what it really was. Which is fucking hilarious to be honest. Anyway, according to Newsweek- http://www.newsweek.com/scout-schultz-ge...ing-666641 -, it was born Scott. So a fag in drag I think?

Quote: (09-19-2017 06:53 AM)roberto Wrote:  

Go to 7:21

Plus, why do you think those cops are getting paid enough to risk getting fucked up by a knife that is held by obviously mentally ill person? Just because justice or morals? Oh, come on.