rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rough sex and talking dirty

I believe the average guy doesn't get down like this with lizards. Do y'all think the average bitch enjoys this or is turned off? I'm talking about saying shit like "suck my dick bitch" and giving her a slap or 2 while pulling her hair. I think I'm going to start this on the first fuck with every new girl but it might make them like [Image: confused.gif] I've only had a few girls tell me they want me to do this. The rest were discovered and then abused.

It really doesn't heighten my pleasure to call a girl "bitch" or "slut" or "whore", so I don't use them. I like the girl to have some value in my eyes, otherwise it's like "Dude, Samseau, why are you fucking a worthless slut?" Even though I know she really is a slut, it's not something I want to consciously say out loud.

I don't mind using the words "nympho", "horny girl", or "sex fiend", however.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (09-07-2011 08:59 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

It really doesn't heighten my pleasure to call a girl "bitch" or "slut" or "whore", so I don't use them. I like the girl to have some value in my eyes, otherwise it's like "Dude, Samseau, why are you fucking a worthless slut?"

Because they are all worthless sluts? Value?

I view women as complete users. It's not necessarily always for money or status. A lot of the time it's because she just recently broke up with someone, is lonely or has a low-self esteem. If any of these items were to change suddenly, you can bet your ass she wouldn't think twice about moving on to the next one without even taking into consideration how it would affect you.

I'm not some scorn bastard guy, either. I am just a realist that has the ability to look at a situation objectively and rationally to analyze any situation, without getting caught up with idealistic delusions.

Life is not the movies. The quicker you learn that, the happier you shall be.

As far as sex goes, ALL girls like to be pushed a little. No way do you start out rough, but you should push the envelope more and more and learn her body language. You'll get an understanding of what's too much and what's just right.

Always push the envelope, little by little. Eventually, you'll have yourself a trained little whore. Some sooner than others.

Quote: (09-07-2011 09:14 PM)guey Wrote:  

It really doesn't heighten my pleasure to call a girl "bitch" or "slut" or "whore", so I don't use them. I like the girl to have some value in my eyes, otherwise it's like "Dude, Samseau, why are you fucking a worthless slut?"

Because they are all worthless sluts? Value?

I view women as complete users. It's not necessarily always for money or status. A lot of the time it's because she just recently broke up with someone, is lonely or has a low-self esteem. If any of these items were to change suddenly, you can bet your ass she wouldn't think twice about moving on to the next one without even taking into consideration how it would affect you.

I'm not some scorn bastard guy, either. I am just a realist that has the ability to look at a situation objectively and rationally to analyze any situation, without getting caught up with idealistic delusions.

Life is not the movies. The quicker you learn that, the happier you shall be.

As far as sex goes, ALL girls like to be pushed a little. No way do you start out rough, but you should push the envelope more and more and learn her body language. You'll get an understanding of what's too much and what's just right.

Always push the envelope, little by little. Eventually, you'll have yourself a trained little whore. Some sooner than others.

I don't disagree with anything you've said. But I cannot control how I feel, and I don't like the feeling that I'm only fucking a worthless slut. So I delude myself to keep her looking as desirable as possible.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

I look at sex like a MMA fight. Ground & Pound, and choke a bitch out.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (09-07-2011 10:38 PM)vinman Wrote:  

I look at sex like a MMA fight. Ground & Pound, and choke a bitch out.

Haha. I concur, fine Sir. I concur.

This should be the goal.

It really doesn't heighten my pleasure to call a girl "bitch" or "slut" or "whore", so I don't use them. I like the girl to have some value in my eyes, otherwise it's like "Dude, Samseau, why are you fucking a worthless slut?" Even though I know she really is a slut, it's not something I want to consciously say out loud.

I'm with Samseau on this one, and it seems it might be a bit dangerous to depending upon the lizard in question. If the self-rationalization hamster has been spinning in overdrive for her to justify having you pound her, any reminder of her sexual behavior might cause her to shut down completely.

Besides the only interest I have in a girl's sexual history is if she is clean, attractive, and good in bed.

Anything else is her business, and irrelevant to my concern.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

Quote: (09-07-2011 07:35 PM)houston Wrote:  

I believe the average guy doesn't get down like this with lizards. Do y'all think the average bitch enjoys this or is turned off? I'm talking about saying shit like "suck my dick bitch" and giving her a slap or 2 while pulling her hair. I think I'm going to start this on the first fuck with every new girl but it might make them like [Image: confused.gif] I've only had a few girls tell me they want me to do this. The rest were discovered and then abused.

In my experience, most women who have a fairly strong sex drive develop some kind of weird fetish, whether it's being done on the hood of a car, being called a slut, being tied up, thinking of you as her daddy/older controlling man, having hair pulled, being spanked-- the menu is endless, fortunately.

All the above were personally experienced by me.

However, boring chicks with weak sex drives often seemed to just lie there and not really care what I did.

I think these things come from a combination of genetics, early experience, culture, and developed tastes, and are VERY hard to change once acquired. The only question is whether the person is going to get what they want. They really can't change it.

You often have to ask what her fetish is--best example war story:

Sitting on the beach one night in front of the Kahala Hilton on the gunwale of one of their canoes with an Okinawan-American girl:

Me: Are you a bad girl? Do you like it when it hurts?
Her: (Silent nod yes.)

Yee-Hah!!!

[Image: banana.gif]

Another quoted for truth.

Yesterday, I was banging one of my two married babes, and I started doing the dominance thing. Throwing her around putting her into positions when I wanted to, a bit of choking from time to time, a bit of face slapping, really exerting my superior strength -- but nothing that would injure her (I would of course never injure any female, ever).

It was a wild afternoon of tremendous sex.

After it was over, she said..."I love how you dominated me. I know you'd never hurt me, but I got lost in the possibility."

There it is, gentlemen. The sweet spot.

Houston I am assuming you live in htown.....i have lived here on and off for 8 years....based on my experience across various ethnicities, demographics and age groups of lizards here and listening to my friends some of who are into the swinger scene...fetish scene...dungeon scene....cougar scene where the river oaks millionare bitches pass you from friend to friend:

HOUSTON HAS ONE OF THE FREAKIEST BITCHES ON THE PLANET....its not the greatest city for weather or socialization or outdoors or has any character....and maybe thats what contributes to freakiness....but almost every lizard here is a bisexual....almost every lizard is down for anal sex and almost every lizard is bored of regular sex...so it places the onus on you to make sure you give them what they want...which means you have to force the woman's throat on your dick the first night and also choke her lightly while you are fucking her....start with firm but soft and escalate as time goes on....again they dont need or deserve to get hurt....

As far as dirty talking go....I used to hesitate with it but after too many lizards whisphered in my ear " talk dirty to me " ...now i dont need to be asked...again the terms i use are "naughty girl"...."freak"...."sex animal"... Like Samseu I have weakness that I cannot tell myself I am fucking a worthless slut...so i dont use anything really derogatory....If you do it right you get inside their heads....you are fucking them both with your body and your mind....

one more thing if they ask you to slow down or not go hard cuz its hurting never say ok or say sorry.....instead say "no i take what i want" or "no this pussy is mine and i will take pleasure from it as i like" even though physically you can tone down a bit but verbally escalate...and you will feel her pussy tighten and bang harder on you as she is turned on even more that she is being taken wholly....

The Lizard Whisperer.......

Satanova check your pm's. I need to talk to you about those scenes.

Quote: (09-10-2011 08:05 AM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

Yesterday, I was banging one of my two married babes, and I started doing the dominance thing. Throwing her around putting her into positions when I wanted to, a bit of choking from time to time, a bit of face slapping, really exerting my superior strength -- but nothing that would injure her (I would of course never injure any female, ever).

After it was over, she said..."I love how you dominated me. I know you'd never hurt me, but I got lost in the possibility."

When I first started doing stuff like this, I was afraid that I might scare away a few girls. Chocking them, slapping them, tying them to the bed, gagging them, taking pictures of it, etc. I thought I might be pushing the envelope a little to far?

I was wrong! Only 2 girls complained out of about 20. One said..."I dont like it when you call me a bitch", but everything else was cool. And the other one didn't like me pulling her hair and slapping her ass, so I toned it down a little.

All the other girls were into it. Some more then others. Some were new to it and just experimenting with it. Others literally got off on it.

The funny thing was that a few of them sort of gave me power over them. I remember one girl in particular, we were sort of having a power struggle in the relationship. She wanted to control the relationship and so did I. She was used to bossing guys around but I wasn't having that. One night we were in bed, I starting telling her to call me daddy, I started slapping her and being rough with her. I swear to god, as soon as I slapped her the whole relationship changed. She gave me the power. It turned her on. Once I showed her that I was masculine enough to slap her, she gave me the power in the relationship.

I actually have it on video. Its crazy because as soon as I slap her you can see her whole body language and voice change. She submitted to me right then and there.

Quote: (09-10-2011 12:26 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (09-10-2011 08:05 AM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

When I first started doing stuff like this, I was afraid that I might scare away a few girls. Chocking them, slapping them, tying them to the bed, gagging them, taking pictures of it, etc. I thought I might be pushing the envelope a little to far?

I was wrong! Only 2 girls complained out of about 20. One said..."I dont like it when you call me a bitch", but everything else was cool. And the other one didn't like me pulling her hair and slapping her ass, so I toned it down a little.

All the other girls were into it. Some more then others. Some were new to it and just experimenting with it. Others literally got off on it.

The funny thing was that a few of them sort of gave me power over them. I remember one girl in particular, we were sort of having a power struggle in the relationship. She wanted to control the relationship and so did I. She was used to bossing guys around but I wasn't having that. One night we were in bed, I starting telling her to call me daddy, I started slapping her and being rough with her. I swear to god, as soon as I slapped her the whole relationship changed. She gave me the power. It turned her on. Once I showed her that I was masculine enough to slap her, she gave me the power in the relationship.

I actually have it on video. Its crazy because as soon as I slap her you can see her whole body language and voice change. She submitted to me right then and there.

Do you mean like bitch slapping her across the face or what?

Quote: (09-10-2011 01:03 PM)Riker Wrote:  

Do you mean like bitch slapping her across the face or what?

Yes, but sort of playfully at first. Usually, you have to build up some comfort and trust before things get really rough.

This girl submitted to me on the first slap. We kind of laughed about it, but the power exchange was real.

It's crazy how that works, huh? Pretty much every time.

Sex, of course, is the ultimate kino...and like kino, you have to escalate, working the stages. It's all about the build up.

For some babes you will have to dial it back..for others, they will want to move through the stages.

It boils down to this: women want men who are in control. Woman after woman I have been with invariably have been with guys who pop their load in a few minutes...some in 30 seconds. Women hate that...just hate it, even if the man has gotten her off otherwise before penetration. When you combine the ability to maintain control with power-dominance moves, for many women it is absolutely thrilling. You are possessing her, penetrating her, controlling her by exercising control over yourself.

Your control over yourself and, as a result, your control over her, gets conflated with the intense pleasure she is feeling. You are conditioning her...just like you condition a hamster to run the wheel to get food.

In the end, it's basic reinforcement that you learn about in Psych 101. It's why BF Skinner is a certifiable genius.

I love coercing a so called nice girl to tell me that she is a little slut! They want to say it,you just gotta bring it out.

Quote: (09-10-2011 03:37 PM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

Sex, of course, is the ultimate kino...and like kino, you have to escalate, working the stages. It's all about the build up.

For some babes you will have to dial it back..for others, they will want to move through the stages.

It boils down to this: women want men who are in control. Woman after woman I have been with invariably have been with guys who pop their load in a few minutes...some in 30 seconds. Women hate that...just hate it, even if the man has gotten her off otherwise before penetration. When you combine the ability to maintain control with power-dominance moves, for many women it is absolutely thrilling. You are possessing her, penetrating her, controlling her by exercising control over yourself.

Your control over yourself and, as a result, your control over her, gets conflated with the intense pleasure she is feeling. You are conditioning her...just like you condition a hamster to run the wheel to get food.

In the end, it's basic reinforcement that you learn about in Psych 101. It's why BF Skinner is a certifiable genius.

tenderman100,

I looked up BF Skinner. Very interesting stuff. Its a little complex for me. Could you breakdown what you have learned from his work. Just a quick, general summary. Or maybe list some of your favorite quotes from him?

thank you,

Gio

BF Skinner is behaviorism...

our thoughts are just manifestations of actions; you can condition someone to behave in a certain way with reward/punishment.

Thanks Samseau,

That one sentence does sum it up nicely.

I like getting girls to talk dirty. They aren't allowed to suck mah cock until they admit to being a dirty little slut. I've probably watched way too much porn. I blame it on that.

Quote: (09-11-2011 11:27 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

tenderman100,

I looked up BF Skinner. Very interesting stuff. Its a little complex for me. Could you breakdown what you have learned from his work. Just a quick, general summary. Or maybe list some of your favorite quotes from him?

thank you,

Gio

Here's a good discussion of Skinner's approach to psychology.

http://webspace.ship.edu/cgboer/skinner.html

The technical term is "operant conditioning." You condition an operation (an action) by reinforcing it. If you do X (or in the case of rough sex, experience X) and you receive the pleasure of Y (great sex), you are conditioned to respond. The association of dirty language and rough play to the intense pleasure of sexual arousal, is complete.

Note the discussion of "schedules of reinforcement." It goes to the point of not being too eager to make contact with a babe, and keeping her guessing. A conditioned response will occur at more intermittent times as long a you provide the connection between the response and reward.

A lot of people who first study Skinner are kind of appalled at all the ideas surrounding behaviorism. That we are, in the end, just animals responding to stimuli, and not free actors exercising free will.

But the explanatory power of Skinner psychology, proven by rather dramatic experiments, simply cannot be denied.

Moma reminded me about this annoying porn star named Wesley Pipes who says the stupidest/funniest shit in porn. I'm thinking about incorporating some of his lines when I'm balls deep in some ass.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14576-...#pid242618

Quote:Quote:

If you don't suck this dick right, imma tell yo mama what you been going

do you know how much dick inside u right now?

bitch u slobbin on this dick like u aint got no TABLE MANNERS

see what yo pussy juss did, it jusss swallowed my whole damn dick. shit, big ass pussy

so u just gon swallow my whole dick huh? you a nasty bitch

damn bitch you took all my d1ck up yo juicy black ass. make them white girls jealous

you nervous? like you ain't a hoe, bitch throw that shit back *smack* I SAID THROW THAT SHIT BACK

This bitch need to be in the circus! Look at her make that sword disappear[/quote

[quote]i'ma make that pretty pussy ugly

damn you hear that? That's yo pussy getting beat up. It's calling for help but aint nobody finna help that mothafucka

you a nasty girl. Wait, where u going bitch? throw that pussy back at me. Throw that pussy back like an umpire

What you call this Dick? Murder? Yea it's killin yo pussy

silence bitch, i can't hear yo pussy talk

You the one that can't take no dick, why you mad at me

My girl gets off being talked to like a dirty whore. It turns her on and makes her more kinky, which turns me on. Means to an end, I don't give a fuck otherwise.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

It's funny how I'm not the same man I was less than a year ago.

I now insult girls however I want to, and particularly enjoy degrading them.