rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hong Kong vs SE Asia

Hong Kong vs SE Asia

How does it compare to Thailand/Laos/Cambodia when it comes to easy girls, fun shit to do, and history/culture (in that order)

I was between Philippines and Singapore for the first 4-5 days of my trip this year, but rethinking the 2 due to the terrorist shit in Phil and the fact that the 2 friends i'm traveling with are nut cases and i'm pretty sure would get arrested in Singapore with all their crazy laws.

Any thoughts on HK as a replacement or is it better off being combined with my trip to China in the semi near future.

Hong Kong vs SE Asia

Thailand for easy girls. Fun shit to do is too generic to give any real recommendation. History/Culture Angkor Wat by far.

Hong Kong vs SE Asia

Quote: (08-14-2017 04:08 PM)Putin Closes Wrote:  

Thailand for easy girls. Fun shit to do is too generic to give any real recommendation. History/Culture Angkor Wat by far.

That wasn't my question. I've been to thailand/laos/cambodia already and don't plan on going back this year. I was asking how HK compares to the 2 of them

Hong Kong vs SE Asia

You probably want to give the forum some context about you "going" to Hong Kong, including time frame and budget, before asking us how much fun you'll have compared to Thailand.

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Hong Kong vs SE Asia

I've been to Hong Kong and Philippines and briefly visited Singapore.

History/culture is pretty boring in HK, the museums are ass there. I'd imagine Thailand and Cambodia have it beat comfortably in that department.

The food in HK is pretty good overall, Dim Sum is great and they have a lot of other crap from other countries too.

HK girls are harder to game than Pinoy girls, I'd imagine Thai Girls are easier than HK girls as well.

LKF is the go too party spot and it's legit - run street game there and you'll pick up a girl every time, a lot of expats though. I've never went to LKF on a week day. There is TST, Wan Chai and shit like that but those places are meh. Online dating in HK was quite good for me in 2015. I had just found out about this site around the time I went to HK (in fact I found out about this site because of my trip to HK), so I didn't know how to do Day Game and never tried, but my impressions from then is that HK natives are a bit distant to expats (but if I actually went to talk to them, I'm sure they'd be more receptive).

Main bad thing about HK is that the prices for accommodation is outrageous. I paid a lot just to stay in Kowloon, I'd imagine staying on Hong Kong Island near the hot spots would cost a small fortune. Singapore seems like a more quiet and strict version of HK from what I gathered. Outside of the insane rent, HK is quite affordable when you consider how modern of a city it is.

In terms of getting pussy, my experience in PH was significantly better than HK. I was green as hell when I went to HK when it came to pick up, I didn't even have Tinder or any dating apps until a few days before I left (and I stayed in HK for nearly 2 months), but I still hooked up with 5 or 6 women just from night game on the weekends, and plowed a couple of expats non Hkers social circle game (foreigners there are expats as opposed to back packers like you would find in PH). In hindsight, HK is better for women then I've initially gave it credit for, if you have game you should plow quite a few girls, can't say much about the quality, I personally don't find HK girls to be very hot.

Hong Kong vs SE Asia

I think HK would be your best bet for girls. You can find women from around the world and the local girls are well-known in the Sinosphere for being slutty.

That aside, I do find HK to be really overrated as far as being a destination for much else. The local food is mediocre, and overpriced, it's too small, local people are pushy and impatient from being piled on top of one another their whole lives, areas like Kowloon are full of scammy IRT's and Afghan sheep herders, and compared to many other big Asian cities there's actually very little to do in HK.

Still, if it's strictly for gaming, and to say you've been there, it's worth a visit. Besides, you've already done SE Asia from the sound of it, so returning to civilization might be a welcome change. [Image: wink.gif]

Hong Kong vs SE Asia

History and culture? Not so much in HK though there is more than people give it credit for. Now if you like hiking, beaches, small islands with interesting little villages, urban exploration, finding cool nooks and crannies, then there is a LOT all within 15-45 minute reach of downtown. No other city in the world has so much variety packed into so little space.

I maintain LKF/Soho on a weekend is the best street game and bar hopping spot in Asia. HK easily wins on quality of girls but you'll have to bring high energy party game and put in some work. If you just wanna get laid with whatever and chill then SEA seems the obvious answer.

Hong Kong vs SE Asia

Quote: (08-14-2017 04:25 PM)finalstep Wrote:  

Quote: (08-14-2017 04:08 PM)Putin Closes Wrote:  

That wasn't my question. I've been to thailand/laos/cambodia already and don't plan on going back this year. I was asking how HK compares to the 2 of them

Are you a good looking EA guy? If so Hong Kong tinder is just as easy as BKK tinder, but you gotta pipeline a few days in advance.