rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Pill Movies

Red Pill Movies

I just got done watching Green Street Hooligans, and realized that its one of the few movies I've seen where the main character goes from beta, weak, and bitchy to becoming a tough ass alpha male and better for it. Its pretty well established that mainstream media is filled with these beta praising "good guys finish first" kinda movies, so I figured getting a good list of movies that show the opposite would be beneficial.

Also, movies that feature already Alpha main characters (James Bond is the best example) aren't what I'm talking about. I'm talking movies that clearly show the main character starting out weak and becoming stronger and getting what he wants because of it.

Green Street Hooligans

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Red Pill Movies

The Painted Veil

Surprisingly good love story that involves a beta man being cheated on by his wife, so he gets pissed and tells her he's going to China and she either comes along or he dumps her ass. Ends up winning back his wife's affections while saving a small village. Honestly this is one of the better films I've seen from the 2000's.

Jules et Jim

One of the greatest films of all time, and one of the top-5 French New Wave films, Jules et Jim is the story of two friends, a beta and an alpha, whose friendship is transformed and ultimately destroyed by an eternal ingenue. This film is an unbelievably accurate account of women's behavior. I'll never forget it.

NOTE: You can watch either of these films with a woman and she'll melt right into you.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Red Pill Movies

Blue Valentine shows how an alpha male turns into a pathetic married beta. Not the best flick, but a decent scare tactic for anyone considering marriage.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Red Pill Movies

Quote: (09-06-2011 11:12 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Blue Valentine shows how an alpha male turns into a pathetic married beta. Not the best flick, but a decent scare tactic for anyone considering marriage.

He was never alpha to begin with. Getting with a girl who got knocked up by an alpha male and knowing about is omega. The only reason he got the chance with her was because she got knocked up and needed a provider.

Red Pill Movies

The most red pill movie I saw was Magnolia. Ignore the movie and just watch for Tom Cruise's character. The shit he says is a year worth of reading blogs.

Red Pill Movies

Quote: (09-06-2011 03:42 PM)wolf Wrote:  

The most red pill movie I saw was Magnolia. Ignore the movie and just watch for Tom Cruise's character. The shit he says is a year worth of reading blogs.

I read somewhere that Tom Cruises character is based on Ross Jeffries. Here are some of his quotes from the movie:

" Bottom line? Language. The magical key to unlocking the female analytical mindset. Tap directly into her hopes, her wants, her fears, her desires, and her sweet little panties"

" it's a game, guys. You want to think it's not, huh? You want to think it's not? Go back to the schoolyard and you have that crush on big-titted Mary Jane. Respect the cock. You are embedding this thought. I am the one who's in charge. I am the one who says yes! No! Now! Here! Because it's universal, man. It is evolutional. It is anthropological. It is biological. It is animal. We... are... men! "

"Men are shit. What? Men... are... *shit*. What, isn't that what they say? Because we do bad things, don't we? We do horrible, heineous, *heinous*, terrible things. Things that no woman would ever do. No, women, they don't lie. No, women don't cheat. Women don't *manipulate* us. But you see what I'm getting at. You see what society does? Little boys, it's, "Wow, womaaaan!" We are taught to apologize. I am sorry. I am so sorry, baby. I am so sorry. What is it that we need? Is it their pussies? Their love? Mommy wouldn't let me play soccer... and Daddy, he hit me, so that's who I am, that's why I do what I do? Fucking bullshit. I will not apologize for who I am. I will not apologize for what I need. I will not apologize for what I *want*! "

Red Pill Movies

Quote: (09-06-2011 04:07 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I read somewhere that Tom Cruises character is based on Ross Jeffries. Here are some of his quotes from the movie:

" Bottom line? Language. The magical key to unlocking the female analytical mindset. Tap directly into her hopes, her wants, her fears, her desires, and her sweet little panties"

" it's a game, guys. You want to think it's not, huh? You want to think it's not? Go back to the schoolyard and you have that crush on big-titted Mary Jane. Respect the cock. You are embedding this thought. I am the one who's in charge. I am the one who says yes! No! Now! Here! Because it's universal, man. It is evolutional. It is anthropological. It is biological. It is animal. We... are... men! "

"Men are shit. What? Men... are... *shit*. What, isn't that what they say? Because we do bad things, don't we? We do horrible, heineous, *heinous*, terrible things. Things that no woman would ever do. No, women, they don't lie. No, women don't cheat. Women don't *manipulate* us. But you see what I'm getting at. You see what society does? Little boys, it's, "Wow, womaaaan!" We are taught to apologize. I am sorry. I am so sorry, baby. I am so sorry. What is it that we need? Is it their pussies? Their love? Mommy wouldn't let me play soccer... and Daddy, he hit me, so that's who I am, that's why I do what I do? Fucking bullshit. I will not apologize for who I am. I will not apologize for what I need. I will not apologize for what I *want*! "

"You think she's your friend? They are not your friends. You think they are going to be there when things go bad? You think again."

I'm quoting this almost directly and this quote has resonated with me for the last 3 years.

Red Pill Movies

Limitless

Red Pill Movies

Fight Club

Red Pill Movies

delete

Red Pill Movies

Quote: (09-06-2011 07:35 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Fight Club

I never made the connection with Fight Club and it being a Red Pill movie till about the fourth time I watched. I realized the MOST powerful message of the whole movie was as badass and awesome as the character of Tyler Durden was, he was completely created by the narrators character, this weak lame little cubicle jockey. That idea that everyone one of us has this primal badass somewhere deep within us was one of the driving forces that caused me to reinvent myself.

Quote:Quote:

Mommy wouldn't let me play soccer... and Daddy, he hit me, so that's who I am, that's why I do what I do? Fucking bullshit. I will not apologize for who I am. I will not apologize for what I need. I will not apologize for what I *want*! "

That shit almost gave me chills, I'm gonna have to download that movie.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Red Pill Movies

Just saw Green Street Hooligans. Entertaining with a good story.

Red Pill Movies

Quote: (09-06-2011 03:38 PM)wolf Wrote:  

He was never alpha to begin with. Getting with a girl who got knocked up by an alpha male and knowing about is omega. The only reason he got the chance with her was because she got knocked up and needed a provider.

Roissy disagrees, as do I. The guy may not have been top dog but he was far from "omega."

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2011/01/1...valentine/

Quite simply, there hasn’t been a movie in our lifetimes which depicts the fall of a man from charming nascent alpha to inept needy beta, and the loathing that this engenders in his lover, better than Blue Valentine.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Red Pill Movies

Quote: (09-06-2011 07:35 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Fight Club

Biggest red pill movie ever.

Second biggest red pill movie ever.

How about...Donnie Darko, American Beauty and Vicky Cristina Barcelona (young engaged American, against her better judgment gives into the tingle she has for a Spanish artist...it's more of a chick-red pill flick)?

Red Pill Movies

Trainspotting is a funny movie, not sure about red pill though.

Red Pill Movies

Roger Doger.

An uncle teaches his nephew about game. I think VK recommended it once.

Red Pill Movies

Quote: (09-07-2011 06:53 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2011 03:38 PM)wolf Wrote:  

Roissy disagrees, as do I. The guy may not have been top dog but he was far from "omega."

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2011/01/1...valentine/

Quite simply, there hasn’t been a movie in our lifetimes which depicts the fall of a man from charming nascent alpha to inept needy beta, and the loathing that this engenders in his lover, better than Blue Valentine.

Like I said before, the reason she got with him was because she was pregnant. Any man getting with a woman that knows some other guy is the father is omega. I've watched the movie because of Roissy's post.

Red Pill Movies

I guess we've all probably seen it, but what about Office Space? Guy has a lame girl and terrible cubicle monkey job, and through hypnosis and stealing from his employer he learns a valuable lesson about going after what he really wants in life. It's a comedy, sure, but it always felt a little deeper to me, about what tedious nonsense people will put up with in their lives until they realize it's killing them.

Red Pill Movies

Quote: (09-07-2011 06:28 PM)Jaz Wrote:  

Roger Doger.

An uncle teaches his nephew about game. I think VK recommended it once.

This one comes up a lot, but no one ever mentions how BETA Campbell Scott's character becomes in the end.

In fact, he spouts a lot of knowledge, and has great verbal game, but he gets shot down all movie. Just becomes a sad sack by the end.

Red Pill Movies

Quote: (09-08-2011 09:25 AM)Ajiaco Wrote:  

I guess we've all probably seen it, but what about Office Space? Guy has a lame girl and terrible cubicle monkey job, and through hypnosis and stealing from his employer he learns a valuable lesson about going after what he really wants in life. It's a comedy, sure, but it always felt a little deeper to me, about what tedious nonsense people will put up with in their lives until they realize it's killing them.

Regardless, that's one of the funny movies ever made.

I just saw Deception with Ewan McGregor. I'd put it in the red pill movie pile.

Red Pill Movies

An anime: Gantz. Really badass red-pill transformation.

Red Pill Movies

Lord of War - this movie isn't about game. But to me it shows how you can't trust everybody. His wife ratted him out, his brother got emotional and almost got him killed. Plus, this movie just shows you the reality in this world.

Californication (tv) - okay ! it's not a movie. But Hank just has that attitude that we should have. He never worries. He doesn't give a shit.

Suits (tv) - Look at Harvey Specter. Man that guy dresses, looks, and acts like boss.

Red Pill Movies

Revolver - watch it at least two or three times with few months or weeks gap. Totally respect the movie. It takes a while to understand it but once you do there will be a shift the way you think.

Breaking Bad (tv series) - first two seasons only. Some really good concepts there, my favorite ' a hand full of nothing '

Red Pill Movies

I watched "Wolf" last night. Nicholson starts out kind of a beta working, drone with a cheating wife, but being bitten by a wolf awakens his animal alpha side. Later he gets the promotion, ditches the cheating wife for a hotter younger women (Pfeiffer), and takes out the competing male.
He uses some good lines to Pfeiffer to break down her bitch shields.

Here is a nice quote he uses on the chick, from IMDB: "You know, I think I understand what you're like now. You're very beautiful and you think men are only interested in you because you're beautiful, but you want them to be interested in you because you're you. The problem is, aside from all that beauty, you're not very interesting. You're rude, you're hostile, you're sullen, you're withdrawn. I know you want someone to look past all that at the real person underneath but the only reason anyone would bother to look past all that is because you're beautiful. Ironic, isn't it? In an odd way you're your own problem. "

Red Pill Movies

Quote: (09-10-2011 01:14 AM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

An anime: Gantz. Really badass red-pill transformation.

+1

There's also a manga version.

Hello.