rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

US Government court document reveals deceased AlphaBay admin was forum member

I have learned today that Alexandre Cazes was a member of the forum until his death in Thailand. Public court filings revealed by the US Federal Government show that his use of Paypal in paying for a gold membership was helpful to the government in identifying his true identity.

[Image: attachment.jpg37234]   

As the owner and administrator of this forum, I did not have any knowledge that Cazes was an AlphaBay administrator or that the government was investigating his activity on the forum. I was told of the possible association after he died, but it was unconfirmed until reading the court documents. No government agency has contacted me about Cazes, but I will cooperate with any valid subpoena.

When you participate on the forum, it is expected that you follow all Federal, state, and local laws, as stated in the registration terms. If you find posts that break this rule, hit the report button or email me directly at [email protected]. While it's rare for me to take action against a member for his offline activities, understand that if you happen to be a drug lord or high-level criminal, your association with the forum may cause harm to it or its members. If I am told that you are participating in felonious crime, you will be banned from the forum.

RVF has over 25,000 members and has been in operation for 9 years. This is the first time we've had a member who turned out to be a criminal mastermind. For a forum of this longevity and size, I believe that offers proof of our law-abiding nature. Even Cazes did not appear to bring any illegality to the forum.

For the sake of privacy to Cazes' family, I ask that you not publicly share his username, since he revealed stories here that may have been concealed from those closest to him.

I'd also like to remind everyone, WE'RE BEING WATCHED.

It's obviously very clear they U.S. Government is more than likely monitoring us, profiling individual users, and cataloging everything into a meta database.

Keep that in mind when posting.

[Image: i-always-feel-like-somebodys-watching-me.jpg]

Mind blowing revelations here.

Matter of fact, I also gave some "Gold Membership" gifts (in association with a friend and highly-respected forum member), but I am not worried about some US government agency consequently and quite easily (through connected Paypal accounts) identifying me... If Crooked Hillary had won the election, though, I would have refrained from traveling to the States (considering my numerous, and truth be told very enthusiastic, posts on the famous D. Trump thread).

I'm serious, too: if Hillary (and her sad, nefarious spirit-cooking team) had been elected, my (modest, but easily leading to a positive identification by name) association with the "Trump thread" here, would have resulted in a decision not to travel anymore to my beloved Florida... For if Hillary had won, she would have ordered her administration to go after all Conservative "activists", including, and especially, the "alt-Right" internet activists, as furious, defeated leftists often call us.

In any case, when you start any kind of Conservative political "activism", you need to understand that you'll be under scrutiny, probably identified by name at some point, and then, very possibly some Globalists will try to harm you in some way... but if one has (good and truthful) Conservative convictions, one has to take the risk and participate in the good fight whatever the (moderate in my case, I am not Breitbart) risks.

Seems like someone wrapped up in something that illegal and on the lam should have been more careful about concealing his identity.

Take care of those titties for me.

You're only being watched if you're runnning a website dealing guns and fetanly. I'm just glad FBI labeled forum as discussion forum as opposed to usual "pro-rape" stuff the media makes up.

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

Quote: (07-20-2017 11:09 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

It's obviously very clear they U.S. Government is more than likely monitoring us, profiling individual users, and cataloging everything into a meta database.

Well, in this case I expect many forum members, from Samseau or Libertas to MMX2010 or iop890, to receive an invitation for a cocktail at Mar-a-Lago, or at least a free tour of the Trump Tower... I mean, we won - Roosh himself called for his followers to vote for D. Trump. So let's rejoice and not fear!

Come to think of it, I do hope that at some point during President Trump's first mandate, his administration (or maybe, say, his eldest sons) will acknowledge and honor (maybe even help fund) valuable members of the "internet people" that (decisively according to many analysts) helped D. Trump rise to power. Like, I would love for mister Bannon or Don Jr to invite, next year maybe when time is right, Cernovich, Milo, or Roosh, to an official cocktail at the White House. Or to the media room. Leftist triggering would be immense, and the modern, internet-savvy Conservative voters would love this!

Quote: (07-20-2017 11:30 AM)Number one bummer Wrote:  

You're only being watched if you're runnning a website dealing guns and fetanly. I'm just glad FBI labeled forum as discussion forum as opposed to usual "pro-rape" stuff the media makes up.

My point exactly:
It's because Hillary did not win. If ELE Crooked-Hillary had won, she and her Cuckmaster Comey, would have labelled RVF a pro-rape fascist site... instead, look at how the FBI is now carefully avoiding any insult when naming the forum.

The timing:

[Image: 1408.gif]

I've said it before, I'll say it again: you do not have anonymity online, only privacy.

Be mindful of what you post.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Funny how the AlphaBay founder failed OpSec by using a PayPal account to buy membership here....

Most random event on rvf history, wow!

First crime lord that we know of, I believe that's a mistake:

the G Manifesto

[Image: bv000036.gif]

And they would do well to understand that I think I speak for most of us when I say that WE ARE TRYING TO HELP.

Hopefully some of those in government have the wisdom to understand that we are not the enemy, and that it's a fools errand to think that they will somehow be protected from the results of the societal collapse that their efforts are rushing us into.

They SHOULD be listening to what we are trying to warn them about and keep in mind that sometimes the reality of what people at the ground level are experiencing is often very different from even a genius level analysis performed by somebody sitting in an air conditioned office pouring through data.

Some of us have seen the shitty parts of the world they want the US to be more like, and trust me when I say that even a low-tier US millionare lives better than warlords who control thousands of square miles of territory in war torn nations. They'll be swapping out luxurious mansions for hot, dirty, uncomfortable fortifications and reducing their standards of living to more or less what a medieval lord had.

[Image: giphy.gif]

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

And to add on to that:

It just so happens that not all of the enlightened are initiated. If anyone high level is reading this, the promises made to you are a lie. You will not have "eternal life" in the form you imagine it.

Is it possible they found him because of his forum posts? Is this the way he was tracked? If so that's really fucked.

Of all the things we've posted here under the guise of "anonymity" it could be cause of concern that our posts could be used against us someday. What was legal today could be illegal in the future.

Not trying to fear monger but because I've paid for books/ gold membership/ donations using paypal I think it would be wise to be more careful in future posts.

Props and thanks to Roosh for being alert and making us aware of the situation.

I read the document. This is shocking stuff. He was in this deep. Fentanyl. Heroin. Guns, malware, credit cards. Gives you Breaking Bad vibes reading about some of this stuff.

Quote:Quote:

AlphaBay was the largest dark web market and its annual sales were estimated to be in the hundreds of millions of dollars, many times more than Silk Road.

[Image: mindblown.gif]

This dude was sloppy as hell.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

"[email protected]"

trolololololololololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Amazing stuff.

Just a friendly reminder that Roosh has enabled bitcoin as a payment method to upgrade. The only reason why I haven't upgraded is due to PayPal being an SJW company that would gladly leak your ID or freeze your funds if they find out you are on a "pro-rape" forum. Now I need to learn how to use bitcoin more....

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (07-20-2017 11:46 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (07-20-2017 11:30 AM)Number one bummer Wrote:  

My point exactly:
It's because Hillary did not win. If ELE Crooked-Hillary had won, she and her Cuckmaster Comey, would have labelled RVF a pro-rape fascist site... instead, look at how the FBI is now carefully avoiding any insult when naming the forum.

It's the fact that most people don't read news deeply and are easily poisoned against criticism that makes it easy for Jezebel & Co. to get away with lies. Evidence and documents for a court case may be scrutinzed by lawyers, judges, and a jury with nothing better to do than to pay close attention to all the details. FBI is not going to waste their time with media's facile dishonesty when it has no bearing on their case anyway. They're going to review the forum, ascertain its purpose, and describe or document relevant behavior of the person they're interested in.

That was a real live dude. He was swinging for the fences....

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Quote: (07-20-2017 12:06 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

And they would do well to understand that I think I speak for most of us when I say that WE ARE TRYING TO HELP.

Hopefully some of those in government have the wisdom to understand that we are not the enemy, and that it's a fools errand to think that they will somehow be protected from the results of the societal collapse that their efforts are rushing us into.

They SHOULD be listening to what we are trying to warn them about and keep in mind that sometimes the reality of what people at the ground level are experiencing is often very different from even a genius level analysis performed by somebody sitting in an air conditioned office pouring through data.

Some of us have seen the shitty parts of the world they want the US to be more like, and trust me when I say that even a low-tier US millionare lives better than warlords who control thousands of square miles of territory in war torn nations. They'll be swapping out luxurious mansions for hot, dirty, uncomfortable fortifications and reducing their standards of living to more or less what a medieval lord had.

I don't think the Establishment gives a shit about what we want. They know what they want, and if we disagree they'll spend zillions promoting us as "bigots" or "old fashioned" or "stupid".

HOWEVER, they are analysing us as well as spying on us. I understand there's lots of programs attached to Twitter, Facebook etc to "understand" how different groups work pyschologically.
Also that weird Cicada group, promoted as a "new Illuminati" was supposedly a system of tapping into smart minds with a view to getting an "alternative feel" for whats going on in the World. A kind of "quasi democratic think tank".

Am I the only one that finds the name "AlphaBay" ironic?

Should have called it SigmaBay instead!

There's a Washington Post article with Sessions saying this is the biggest dark web take down in history.

Between him and Cernovich, we have had two in the last year reach the highest levels of government visibility in different ways.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems