rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating apps don't deserve your time.

To the guys who use them everyday... Do you actually get more results using them than going out and trying to speak a girl face to face? I mean, it's easy to go to Tinder, swipe right and see who's the "lucky" one to swipe you too... Maybe you get a match in 2 seconds and maybe you need to wait 3 months... Isn't it easier to go out this afternoon and approach? Probably you'll get more results than being everyday online waiting for some girl to talk you back... And that doesn't happen.

Weeks ago, I created two fake profiles on Okcupid and Tinder. I didn't write a desctiption, didn't add pictures, just put that I was a girl... Results?
Okcupid: 100 visits, 20 chats and 60 favorites in a day (in a country like Germany where not a lot of people use it)
Tinder: Didn't want to swipe right to guys, so just deleted it but I guess it had the more results.

With this "little" experiment I saw that 1) Germany is one of the hardest/thirstiest countries to online dating. Guys don't approach (in real life), they don't know how to do it and women are not receptive so they go all to dating apps. You can easily see 8/10 guys with a ugly 5/10 feminist. 2) It's normal that "she" doesn't answer back to you, she has a ton of messages, a ton of guys who have better pictures than yours, better descriptions than yours and who oppened better than you...

So why are you losing your precious time there? Yes, I know that it's comfortable to be sitting on the toilet and swiping but that will not make you a better man.That will make you worse, you will be upset with women coz you learned the best tinder oppener ever and texted a lot of hotties, they read it and didn't answer back to you. They didn't give you attention, they are the prize and you're worthless.

Stop that shit man, go out and take the lead...

(this thread is mostly writed for me, coz I suffered that)

^^Great post. 100% subscribed.

Yep.

No matter the girl, I basically feel like a living dildo when I hook up with chicks online. I mean, totally worth it, but not making you a better man...and your brain will tell you that.

When you meet a girl generically, get her number, game her a bit, meet her for drinks, put some time in and get her back to your place...well, isn't that what makes life worth livin.

Good reminder.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

At the very least, if you do want to supplement your day/night game with an online app don't let the successes/failures bleed into each other.

You may be Johnny Hero at night game. Pulling hoes back to your place with ease. Then you pull up Tinder thinking you're going to fuck every girl on there only to get 3 matches in 100 swipes and only 2 actually respond. And then they both ghost on you. Now you're Johnny Zero.

You go back out to night game but you start to doubt yourself since you crashed and burned at Tinder. Your confidence is affected, you're hesitant to approach, etc. etc. We all know how that turns out. Don't be a pathetic fool like this and let a stupid phone application affect your real life.

Or maybe your online game is so tight and strong fucking 5's and 6's is like shooting fish in a barrel for you. But when it comes to actually going out in public and talking to girls IN REAL LIFE, you hesitate because your social skills are nonexistent. Fucking 7's + will never be a reality for you because the online ones aren't really using those apps for dates, and you're too much of an autistic idiot to talk to them in real life. So back to fucking those 5's for the rest of your days. And if you're not trying to improve yourself each and every day, then what the fuck are you doing?

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

I tried online dating for the first time a couple of months ago. Signed up on Okcupid. I'm fairly attractive and didn't have issues getting some numbers, dates and bangs. After 1 month or so, I deleted my profile and won't be doing online in the near future.

Overall, I found it annyoing and not fun at all. Spamming girls with messages, waiting for responses, doing "witty" banter shit to get the number etc. just sucked. Especially given the fact that the girls are mostly entitled as fuck. I couldn't believe what I read on some of profiles. Ugly fatasses demanding stuff as if their pussy was made of gold. Just laughable.

I also felt a bit strange doing online. Since you get the number so easy from the comfort of your armchair, it kind of devalues it and the story behind it sucks. Maybe it's because I'm almost 35 and remember when it was only for losers/ nerds.

Girl I met up with last night on Tinder, despite being 16 years younger and super eager to meet up, was much thicker/taller than in her photos, and was a terrible kisser(what I'd imagine kissing a horse would be like) and turned into a pain by the end of the night. Completely regret the date, the $50 I spent, and going to bed by midnight instead of 10pm.

The girl I approached at the coffee shop two days ago is half my size and age. 100lbs tops, 5'2ish on the shorter side, 21, European, new to town, very sweet and nice, sexy as hell. Literally one of the most stunning women I have ever seen in my neighborhood. Sat by her in the coffee shop, when she got up to leave I just shouted from my seat at her "leaving so soon." She came over, we talked for a while, got the number, she texted me back. New here, just graduated college in Europe, looking for a job. I am going to take her out tonight.

This is how most of my experiences go with both. There are some exceptions to online, but they are rare. There is always the stink of desperation with online for both parties, and the "peacocking" of both parties. And then you have these women that get pissed because they fall for you so quickly, then try to back track to make you work for it. Tiring. Approach and meeting naturally is the only way its supposed to be, the way our biology is intended to work.

I think it's wrong to think that they are the prize and online dating kind of enforces that if you live in a country where people aren't that open and hot girls are out of reach for many via online.
The best approach is probably to treat it as a little side piece/ little game you play on the side that you play just like video game and while you do hear guys pulling left and right in places like south east Asia using tinder, that isn't the norm for many countries, at least in Europe and North America.

It ain't a zero sum game, dating apps are passive game.

Just leverage your looks and status on there.

It's like a net.

Then go game in your day to day life.

That's the fishing rod.

Both work, assuming you ain't a gremlin and have an understanding of how to leverage your presence online.

Blurredsevens covered this extensively.

Quote: (07-07-2017 11:02 AM)Vaun Wrote:  

Girl I met up with last night on Tinder, despite being 16 years younger and super eager to meet up, was much thicker/taller than in her photos, and was a terrible kisser(what I'd imagine kissing a horse would be like) and turned into a pain by the end of the night. Completely regret the date, the $50 I spent, and going to bed by midnight instead of 10pm.

The girl I approached at the coffee shop two days ago is half my size and age. 100lbs tops, 5'2ish on the shorter side, 21, European, new to town, very sweet and nice, sexy as hell. Literally one of the most stunning women I have ever seen in my neighborhood. Sat by her in the coffee shop, when she got up to leave I just shouted from my seat at her "leaving so soon." She came over, we talked for a while, got the number, she texted me back. New here, just graduated college in Europe, looking for a job. I am going to take her out tonight.

This is how most of my experiences go with both. There are some exceptions to online, but they are rare. There is always the stink of desperation with online for both parties, and the "peacocking" of both parties. And then you have these women that get pissed because they fall for you so quickly, then try to back track to make you work for it. Tiring. Approach and meeting naturally is the only way its supposed to be, the way our biology is intended to work.

This is beautiful, your not going to meet girls like that online.

I met a personal trainer in a coffee shop recently, I actually got introduced to her from a mutual friend. She is half my age minus a few years, with a killer ass to die for. She gets approached constantly I am sure of it, I wouldn't stand a chance in hell of meeting her online.

Guys will defend online til the cows come home. Show me a girl you have pulled online and maybe I will be convinced.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (07-07-2017 08:14 AM)Lordleon Wrote:  

With this "little" experiment I saw that 1) Germany is one of the hardest/thirstiest countries to online dating. Guys don't approach (in real life), they don't know how to do it and women are not receptive so they go all to dating apps. You can easily see 8/10 guys with a ugly 5/10 feminist.

I've always wondered if the legalized prostitution affects this in any way over there. If the guys behaviour is molded by the fact that if they wanted just sex, they could easily go to a prostitute for it and not really make any effort. The same kind of thinking that would apply to online dating being low effort.

I've been meaning to try one of those "all you can sex" brothels someday just out of curiousity myself. I mean crap in some of those, for $135usd(King George in Berlin), you can sex the whole day.

Been on it on and off for several weeks, if not 1 month, got 2 bangs.
Both of them 6s and 7s, but when they met me, it was game over because they never realized that my game was THAT tight in person.

This is why when I game chicks in real life, I usually get WAY hotter girls with the same looks, etc. Because they can see my frame, personality, etc.

So I don't know. I am going to keep it for maybe 6 months or a 1 year, get 10+ or more bangs from it, then I might delete them.
On top of that, I practice my text game on it, so it helps with that.

I am working on myself so that I can have super sick photos on online (including insta and FB), so that girls will just be flocking to my house after being matched. More like Dan Bilzerian game, but not that extreme obviously, that's pretty hard to achieve in several years, if not impossible.
I am thinking maybe having a decent car like Nissan GTR, corvette and some 8s and 9s surrounded by me, etc, type of shit, being a local celeb.
That's how puas do now days if you check out RSD Max's instagram, that's how he does it, he just instagram close chicks within like 2minute interaction, and from social media, the girl realizes that she needs to meet this guy.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Quote: (07-07-2017 12:29 PM)bgbusiness Wrote:  

Been on it on and off for several weeks, if not 1 month, got 2 bangs.
Both of them 6s and 7s, but when they met me, it was game over because they never realized that my game was THAT tight in person.

This is why when I game chicks in real life, I usually get WAY hotter girls with the same looks, etc. Because they can see my frame, personality, etc.

So I don't know. I am going to keep it for maybe 6 months or a 1 year, get 10+ or more bangs from it, then I might delete them.
On top of that, I practice my text game on it, so it helps with that.

I am working on myself so that I can have super sick photos on online (including insta and FB), so that girls will just be flocking to my house after being matched. More like Dan Bilzerian game, but not that extreme obviously, that's pretty hard to achieve in several years, if not impossible.
I am thinking maybe having a decent car like Nissan GTR, corvette and some 8s and 9s surrounded by me, etc, type of shit, being a local celeb.
That's how puas do now days if you check out RSD Max's instagram, that's how he does it, he just instagram close chicks within like 2minute interaction, and from social media, the girl realizes that she needs to meet this guy.

[Image: images%2Farticle%2F2017%2F04%2F30%2Fpost...u-qhg3.gif]]

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

I feel like I see the same threads over and over.

Online dating or gaming should be used as a SUPPLEMENT to real life day gaming or night gaming. The minute you let it take the lead you fucked yourself.. end of story.

I am a damn veteran of the game and I use Tinder for pipelining during my monthly travels and I fucking LOVE IT. I can get a head start on a city and get a slight feel for it before I step foot in that bitch.

Last weekend I was France and I ran two hard nights of night game and had a date with a girl from Finland from Tinder.

Online dating is a SUPPLEMENT and should only be used as such.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

The point has been made repeatedly.

The golden days of online are over.

The internet dating marketplace (back in the days of Yahoo Chat) used to be like shooting Plenty of Fish in a barrel. You presented yourself as a cool guy with no facial deformities and you had numbers thrown at you from girls who were at least your equal in SMV.

The explosion of apps and the mainstreaming of the internet resulted in a marketplace that is flush with thirsty dudes and attention-whoring Instagram models, and the result is a significant time expenditure finding a tattooed chick several points lower than you in SMV who is actually down to meet someone.

2012 POF. Damn... those were some glory days.

Quote: (07-07-2017 01:11 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Agreed!

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Quote: (07-07-2017 11:54 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

This is beautiful,

You should have seen her ass. Really though, there is no way I could have reacted to a girl like this meeting her online. Like it brought out the best of myself, my personality, the real base level sexual drive that I buried as a young man with weed smoke. To be honest I think its the only way a man can fully self actualize.

Quote: (07-07-2017 01:20 PM)griffinmill Wrote:  

The point has been made repeatedly.

The golden days of online are over.

The internet dating marketplace (back in the days of Yahoo Chat) used to be like shooting Plenty of Fish in a barrel. You presented yourself as a cool guy with no facial deformities and you had numbers thrown at you from girls who were at least your equal in SMV.

The explosion of apps and the mainstreaming of the internet resulted in a marketplace that is flush with thirsty dudes and attention-whoring Instagram models, and the result is a significant time expenditure finding a tattooed chick several points lower than you in SMV who is actually down to meet someone.

2012 POF. Damn... those were some glory days.

Agreed, it is a supply problem.

Usually dating websites start with the hotter girls. Great time to be alive. Then the 5s follow. Easy enough to filter out. You'll get a steady flow of fantastic bangs at this stage.

Then the sea of cocks comes in.

The sea of cocks with their dicks out, chests out, anuses out.

Literally thousands and thousands of guys spamming each girl offering to fuck her.

It doesn't matter at this point if you look like Brad Pitt, The Rock or have abs with a 29 inch cock you're just one in thousands messaging her. Even if you are - you are the equivalent of a 3 on this while a woman who is a 5 in real life is a 10. Every women online suddenly becomes a 10. It has turned even the ugliest woman's fantasy into reality.

At this point you might as well close your account.

You can see it is a supply problem very clearly if you instead just approach girls in real life or go to Asia and use the same app with the same profile and get endless girls who want to fuck you. If the same girl moved to the west the sea of white dicks will overpower you and you won't even get close to her.

After the sea of cocks goes in the website/app is on a downward spiral of attention seekers and men with no game as they eye the next big thing.

POF had it, OKCupid had it in the last few years, Tinder has had it. Bumble has never had it because it has always been utter shit.

At this point it appears even the average woman realises the power her vagina has in the seas of cocks and just signs up to sugar daddy/travel with a millionaire/free accommodation websites.

You can expect the attention whoring websites (instagram/snapchat/future virtual reality attention whoring whatever that entails) and something for nothing websites to continue ruling the roost in the coming years.

The real hotties are being scooped up by the semi famous and Sportsmen thru Instagram/FB not Tinder.They invite 10 or 20 out over IG.Chick brings all her friends.Normal dude can not compete against that shit.
My mate's employee is a chick that does bikini contest etc she just gets hit up on IG by Aussie rules football players.
Young chicks I work with show me or tell me when they or their friends have been liked or contacted by a footballer.
They go ape shit over it.
More importantly chicks want pics with these dudes.There is no middleman anymore just straight to DM no normie can compete with that.
This takes the real hotties out of the loop leaving the 6 &7s thinking they are 9.In my town anyway which has like 9 teams out of 18 nation wide.

Quote: (07-08-2017 06:39 AM)Green-On-GO Wrote:  

The real hotties are being scooped up by the semi famous and Sportsmen thru Instagram/FB not Tinder.They invite 10 or 20 out over IG.Chick brings all her friends.Normal dude can not compete against that shit.
My mate's employee is a chick that does bikini contest etc she just gets hit up on IG by Aussie rules football players.
Young chicks I work with show me or tell me when they or their friends have been liked or contacted by a footballer.
They go ape shit over it.
More importantly chicks want pics with these dudes.There is no middleman anymore just straight to DM no normie can compete with that.
This takes the real hotties out of the loop leaving the 6 &7s thinking they are 9.In my town anyway which has like 9 teams out of 18 nation wide.
This is how I feel as I well. It's like I've been improving pretty fast for 3 years, but it's like the game is ramping up in difficulty too fast for me to even hold pace, much less make up ground. My position in % of the population is definitely improved, but it feels like my SMV is down a lot, just because I used to be competing with Jeff the personal trainer, and Mike the coffee shop owner. And now I'm competing with Adrian Grenier(literally happened to me).

Quote: (07-07-2017 08:14 AM)Lordleon Wrote:  

To the guys who use them everyday... Do you actually get more results using them than going out and trying to speak a girl face to face? I mean, it's easy to go to Tinder, swipe right and see who's the "lucky" one to swipe you too... Maybe you get a match in 2 seconds and maybe you need to wait 3 months... Isn't it easier to go out this afternoon and approach? Probably you'll get more results than being everyday online waiting for some girl to talk you back... And that doesn't happen.

Weeks ago, I created two fake profiles on Okcupid and Tinder. I didn't write a desctiption, didn't add pictures, just put that I was a girl... Results?
Okcupid: 100 visits, 20 chats and 60 favorites in a day (in a country like Germany where not a lot of people use it)
Tinder: Didn't want to swipe right to guys, so just deleted it but I guess it had the more results.

With this "little" experiment I saw that 1) Germany is one of the hardest/thirstiest countries to online dating. Guys don't approach (in real life), they don't know how to do it and women are not receptive so they go all to dating apps. You can easily see 8/10 guys with a ugly 5/10 feminist. 2) It's normal that "she" doesn't answer back to you, she has a ton of messages, a ton of guys who have better pictures than yours, better descriptions than yours and who oppened better than you...

So why are you losing your precious time there? Yes, I know that it's comfortable to be sitting on the toilet and swiping but that will not make you a better man.That will make you worse, you will be upset with women coz you learned the best tinder oppener ever and texted a lot of hotties, they read it and didn't answer back to you. They didn't give you attention, they are the prize and you're worthless.

Stop that shit man, go out and take the lead...

(this thread is mostly writed for me, coz I suffered that)

All location based. I can wander a whole day in Jakarta / BKK and probably match with hotter girls online as they don't walk around and stay in their bubbles.

For the west I agree for sure online is just a nice side fishing net and you'll have to approach in real life to get top shelf.

Reading the thread, i can say that The problem is not only in Germany, it is in all the world. The truth is that most of guys depend too much of online dating, even just here, we notice that when we have threads relate to day/night or social circle game, people ignore them. In the other hand, The online dating threads tend to be so popular and many people share their "experiences" and "knowledge".

Sure, in online dating, 5's are acting as 10's, many girls don't reply, abundant flakes, the few hot girls are attention whores and more. At the end, We can't blame because we are giving the power to them.

To finish, i am not telling to completely leave the dating apps because there are still some places where it works decently. My message is that we should use as a supplement(word from other members) and focus in day/night game offers the real game, better quality, more options, it also helps you to develop your abilities and experience new things.

Quote: (07-07-2017 01:11 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Online dating or gaming should be used as a SUPPLEMENT to real life day gaming or night gaming. The minute you let it take the lead you fucked yourself.. end of story.

I am a damn veteran of the game and I use Tinder for pipelining during my monthly travels and I fucking LOVE IT. I can get a head start on a city and get a slight feel for it before I step foot in that bitch.

Last weekend I was France and I ran two hard nights of night game and had a date with a girl from Finland from Tinder.

It's no longer a supplement if you're going on dates with them. It can be supplement if it helps you practice your text game and maybe to check what kind of look works best for you. I think a large majority of guys nowadays rely completely on Tinder and it truly affects their game. I notice some of the interactions in clubs nowadays and the guys are way too straightforward and borderline creepy, I'm guessing they're trying to bring their Tinder game in real life. It also creates a false sense of abundance and makes you lazier: I did 10 approaches tonight and got nothing in return but hey I have 3 Tinder bitches lined up so I'm good, I'm a baller, no need to improve anything...doesn't matter that I actually suck at approaching. One recent experience confirmed my point when going out with a colleague from work. I was trying to bring a couple girls over to our table at the club while he was on his phone all the time showing me pictures of girls. Of course he was finding excuses not to approach in the club. In reality he had massive approach anxiety.

Anyway, the application is shit in Poland. The girls will waste your time with pointless chat then ghost after you set up a date. I don't have time to sort through all the crap for one unicorn. I much rather prefer the face to face interaction so I know right away if she's into me or not. It's hard to tell behind a screen whether she's fucking around or if she's genuinely interested.

Had a good discussion with some female friends about online dating who are approaching or are at the wall. They were mid-late 30's
They said they hate online dating as 'guys just don't reply!'

I thought it was some great perspective about SMV.
It's quite possible the power shifts and flakiness is symptomatic of low interest.

I don't if anyone else gets this but the post-bang feeling from a day-game girl vs. a tinder girl is incomparable.

Something about the fact that you went out there, made it count when it mattered, and followed through. Damn, it is a satisfying feeling.

I'm rarely using tinder these days. I am pipelining for a trip to kiev soon but I feel creepy using the app. It's a bit gay, sitting there swiping and making awkward small talk. I know that every single girl is a point lower than her pictures, and she's also reduced her respect for me automatically because I'm using a dating app in the first place.

I agree it should be a supplement only. But even then, why divert your energy at all into this shit? When I deleted tinder a few months ago I found myself more willing to day game and talk to people during my day because there was no Plan B.

Besides, the best you'll get there are 6s and 7s. Heartiste Maxim 34: "If she’s hot, why would she bother with online dating?"

Personally, I'm trying to quit getting the easy lays from 6s and 7s. I want to make the move to the big leagues

Online dating is kinda hard to figure out, but... after you've done it becomes kinda effortless. If I can't go out because of bad weather or having too much work to do -- I'll stick with online dating. Yes, it's not as cool as real game, but still I met some cool chicks there whom I wouldn't met anywhere else.

And while all that story that you become a REAL MAN when you go out solo to a night club and take away a chick from 10 dudes and fuck her in the bathroom is entertaining, you should not condition your manhood on chicks.