rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Germany Raids Homes of 36 People Accused of Hateful Postings Over Social Media

Quote:Quote:

[Image: 8Quuf2s.jpg]
Heiko Maas, the German justice minister, is endorsing a new social media law aimed at cracking down on hate speech, a measure that an array of experts has warned is unconstitutional.

BERLIN — In a coordinated campaign across 14 states, the German police on Tuesday raided the homes of 36 people accused of hateful postings over social media, including threats, coercion and incitement to racism.

Most of the raids concerned politically motivated right-wing incitement, according to the Federal Criminal Police Office, whose officers conducted home searches and interrogations. But the raids also targeted two people accused of left-wing extremist content, as well as one person accused of making threats or harassment based on someone’s sexual orientation.

“The still high incidence of punishable hate posting shows a need for police action,” Holger Münch, president of the Federal Criminal Police Office, said in a statement. “Our free society must not allow a climate of fear, threat, criminal violence and violence either on the street or on the internet.”

The raids come as Germans are debating the draft of a new social media law aimed at cracking down on hate speech, a measure that an array of experts said was unconstitutional at a parliamentary hearing on Monday.

The measure, championed by Justice Minister Heiko Maas for passage this month, would fine Facebook, Twitter and other outlets up to $53 million (50 million euros) if they failed to remove hate speech and other forms of illegal content.

Under German law, social media users are subject to a range of punishments for posting illegal material, including a prison sentence of up to five years for inciting racial hatred.

Under the draft statute, networks must offer a readily available complaint process for posts that may amount to threats, hate speech, defamation, or incitement to commit a crime, among other offenses.

Social media outlets would have 24 hours to delete “obviously criminal content” and a week to decide on more ambiguous cases. The law, approved by Germany’s cabinet in April, would be enforced with fines of up to $53 million.

According to a recent government study, Facebook deleted just 39 percent of illegal hate speech within 24 hours in January and February, despite signing a code of conduct in 2015 pledging to meet this standard. Twitter deleted just 1 percent.

“We are disappointed by the results,” Klaus Gorny, a Facebook spokesman, said in a statement this year regarding the study. “We have clear rules against hate speech and work hard to keep it off our platform.”

But even as Mr. Maas and his allies advocate parliamentary approval, eight of 10 experts who testified at a parliamentary hearing on Monday said the law would not withstand constitutional scrutiny.

Bernd Holznagel, a professor at the University of Münster and one of the participating experts, pointed to two constitutional violations related to freedom of speech: the statute gives companies incentives to remove content, and it lacks a procedure for users to appeal removals.

“Our constitutional court will not allow such a statute,” Mr. Holznagel said. “I think they would crush it,” he continued. “The statute sets up incentives to take out content if there is any doubt, so there is an incentive to erase speech, and that cannot be upheld.

“The second point is the other side of the coin, because if there is just an incentive to remove, what about the rights of the speaker who posts the content?” he added.

Other experts expressed concerns that the law would vest private companies with too much policing responsibility.

Christian Mihr, another panelist and managing director of Reporters Without Borders, said the law would unwisely transfer authority from Germany’s justice system to companies like Facebook and Twitter.

According to Mr. Mihr, Germany’s current instruments for persecuting hate speech, as demonstrated by Tuesday’s raids, are working. “The raid shows that we don’t need this law because we have already instruments for persecuting such crimes,” he said.

http://archive.is/XBKTV

The goal here obviously is not to actually jail people but to make an example out of them so that the average Kraut is discouraged from speaking out against Merkel's treason.

Note that they also want to censor social media just like May in the UK.

Fucking fools.

More the better. What do they think people are going to do when they take away their digital pressure vent?

I hope these tyrants get what's coming to them. The migrants are a secondary concern. The fascists wearing suits are the ones that need to be dealt with first.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

We were one election from this happening in the USA.

Thank whatever God you pray to that Donald Trump was elected president.

Quote: (06-22-2017 10:54 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

[Image: DSEga2b.jpg]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

How many times in 100 years can Germany pull this kind of shit?

Well, it appears three.

High IQ + collective mindset + natural fear of outsiders + 2017 misplaced hate = [current thread title].

Glad to have jumped that ship

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

The problem is in the word "Backpfeifengesicht", or "face in need of a whack".

It's really not enough to say some cunt has a face in need of a fist, the citizenry actually has to actually physically punch these weasel fuckers in the face when they try this shit, so they don't mistakenly believe they have the power to.

I did my part. Having to burn one of my passports is bad enough.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Quote: (06-22-2017 11:58 AM)El_Gostro Wrote:  

Glad to have jumped that ship

You and I both brother.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Theme song of this thread:

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

'Incitement to racism'

So not just thought crime, but encouraging thought crime? It's a good job they acted so quickly to remove these dangerous individuals before they could threaten Germany's free and open society.

The heart of the problem is that totalitarian scum like 'Holger Münch' and 'Mr. Mihr' don't feel enough fear of their own population. It's pitiful that there's no shortage of muslims willing to end their own lives just to instil terror in the heart of their enemies (the same 'enemies' who invite them into their country, clothe, house and feed them), but a complete absence of German patriots willing to do the same.

Germans will continue to lose their liberties, because they continue to demonstrate an unwillingness to fight for them. Based on personal experience, I suspect if you showed the average German citizen news like this they'd probably be relieved.

The American Revolution began over less than they're gladly enduring.

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

Quote: (06-22-2017 01:59 PM)Ocelot Wrote:  

Germans will continue to lose their liberties, because they continue to demonstrate an unwillingness to fight for them. Based on personal experience, I suspect if you showed the average German citizen news like this they'd probably be relieved.

[Image: potd.gif]

– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Germany is going to be a serious problem to the rest of the world once they're fully Islamized. Once the Germans themselves convert, the combination of Islam with their latent fascistic tendencies will produce a far greater military threat than incompetent Arab terrorists.

Years ago, while still a dumb teenager, I used to contemplate the idea of returning back to the country where I spent most of my childhood.

Now I don't give a fuck anymore.

Quote: (06-22-2017 02:40 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

Germany is going to be a serious problem to the rest of the world once they're fully Islamized. Once the Germans themselves convert, the combination of Islam with their latent fascistic tendencies will produce a far greater military threat than incompetent Arab terrorists.

Germany is quickly becoming an enemy. It will be in the near future, a european headquarters for either the caliphate or a INGsoc-type global party.

They are a dangerous country, that will once again bring terror to all those that surround it.

Quote: (06-22-2017 02:51 PM)uncledick Wrote:  

Germany is quickly becoming an enemy. It will be in the near future, a european headquarters for either the caliphate or a INGsoc-type global party.

They are a dangerous country, that will once again bring terror to all those that surround it.

Trump subtlety (or maybe not so subtlety?) treats Merkel as enemy #1

[Image: trump1.gif]

[Image: wCVFrW7.gif]

Just look at Lebanon. It went through this a couple decades ago when they went from a Christian country to an Islamic one. Dudes just grabbed tanks and weapons and went home.

Personally I don't think that will happen in Germany, I think once again the rest of the world will have to step in and save Germany from itself.

But yeah, if we just left them alone for another 10-20 years or so, they would have a ultra fascist, ultra violent Caliphate happening.

The more I read about things like this in Germany, the more I wonder if the US isn't going to have to head to Europe and kick their ass again.

This time Germany takes over France because of gay rights or some bullshit. You watch.

Aloha!

Sounds like they are arresting wrong people. They need to start "raiding" and "evacuating" the rapefugees. They get rid of Muslims and they can have France, Poland and the rest for all i care.

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

Considering America will ally itself with the Sauds or many other oppressive regimes, I doubt we'll be going to invade Germany anytime soon.

America will be lucky if it can save itself right now.

Mate, if the original American founding stock were alive today they'd have already declared independence from America, let alone any Euro country. Our government is highly tyrannical, with oppressive taxes, bank bailouts, and custody laws, the average American has been procrastinating on the revolution front for a long ass time now.

Still, there is at least a limit to what Americans will tolerate, with Free Speech and Gun Control being non-negotiable, but Americans today are big giant pussies compared to their forefathers.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Before joining in the bashing of Germans, it might be a good time to recall what the Great General Patton wrote in his diary after "liberating" them:

31 August 1945

The stuff in the papers about fraternization is all wet... All that sort of writing is done by Jews to get revenge. Actually the Germans are the only decent people left in Europe. It’s a choice between them and the Russians. I prefer the Germans.

I also wrote a letter to the Secretary of War, Mr. Stimson, on the question of the pro-Jewish influence in the Military Government of Germany. I dared do this because when I was in Washington, he showed me a great deal of correspondence he had had with the Secretary of State and Mr. Morgenthau prior to the Quebec Conference.

2 September 1945

I had never heard that we fought to de-natzify Germany – live and learn. What we are doing is to utterly destroy the only semi-modern state in Europe so that Russia can swallow the whole.

14 September 1945

I am frankly opposed to this war criminal stuff. It is not cricket and is Semitic. I am also opposed to sending PW’s to work as slaves in foreign lands where many will be starved to death…

Then he had a car accident.

Don't rest too hard on those laurels, brother.

Your new day comes in 4/8 years.

Look at Canada. That is your future now.

It's global. That is the whole point.

As above, so below.

I wish you well. We have passed a turning point these last days. Some of you will have realised this. I know you have. I've read your posts.

There is no turning back now.

Only men of courage can look at the future we have ahead.

Just as our forefathers did not want to go to war. Just wanted to marry a nice wife and have healthy kids and live a decent life. So do we. That is not our fate.

We have gone past the point of no return.

Soon, the world, and not just the men of this forum, will come to understand this.

To your original point, Fisto: you may just be two elections from this happening now. That is not a long time at all. An eternity to some.

But it will come to pass. As all things do. And time will heal, as much as it destroys.

Man is not ready to advance yet. It will be a reckoning for all of us. Those who failed. Those who tried. Those who didn't even try.

Some of us may look back: "What, you argued among the races? While all those old devils took you for fools?".

"Yes, son. We did. We just could not sort the shit out between ourselves. We were too petty. Only had our small, local interests at heart. We were little men."

"Oh, Dad!"

"I know son, I know. Fasten your belt buckle. Make sure your sword stands straight. And should you survive - do not repeat the sins of your fathers. Because the sins of the fathers are always visited upon the sons."

"Dad, I'm scared!"

"We all are, son!. Better to die a warrior than to live a thousand days as a coward. Our time has come. We shall ride out together."

"I shall lead you, Father!"

"Yes, my son, I have taught you well. You shall lead!"

Quote: (06-22-2017 10:25 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Fucking fools.

More the better. What do they think people are going to do when they take away their digital pressure vent?

I hope these tyrants get what's coming to them. The migrants are a secondary concern. The fascists wearing suits are the ones that need to be dealt with first.

I really don't think the average German will do anything. They're too go with the flow and suffer too much group think.

What I really wonder is what these police officers are thinking. Imagine being a highly trained GSG9 operator being told that you're going to go raid someones house because they posted on facebook. [Image: tard.gif]

Until Merkel and her ilk are out of power this country will continue to spiral into the abyss.

"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis