rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Hampshire State Legislator ousted as red pilled, stands his ground & keeps Frame

New Hampshire State Legislator ousted as red pilled, stands his ground & keeps Frame

source

Quote:Quote:

A second-term New Hampshire state representative helped turn “the red pill” into a misogynistic code.

Since its founding in 2012, the “men’s rights” subreddit r/TheRedPill has become one of the most notorious forums in Reddit’s history, widely known as a misogynistic cesspool in which men deride feminist ideologies and mock rape victims. An appropriation of The Matrix’s concept of “taking the red pill,” members of the forum argue that men need to “wake up” to a reality in which feminism has ruined their lives.

Now it appears the foundational beliefs of TheRedPill could be directly impacting politics in at least one state.

The Daily Beast has uncovered significant evidence that TheRedPill’s founder, a redditor named pk_atheist, is actually a state Republican lawmaker.

According to the Daily Beast’s findings, pk_atheist is one of many internet handles belonging to a 31-year-old Republican lawmaker named Robert Fisher. Fisher created r/TheRedPill near the end of his initial campaign for the New Hampshire state House of Representatives, in which he ran as a Democrat. In 2014, he campaigned as a Republican, won, and maintained his seat in 2016 with a total of 5,700 votes.

Now greeting the accusations — which include a litany of misogynistic comments posted to the forum over the years — with a mix of denial and admission, Fisher is ignoring calls from his fellow state legislators to resign. Instead, he seems to be embracing his role as a de facto leader of the alt-right enclave, and says he will “stand strong for men's rights” in the New Hampshire legislature.
Writing under a number of aliases, Fisher made several dismissive statements about sexual consent and the inferiority of women

Fisher has espoused typical alt-right ideological views online, even though he only served as moderator of TheRedPill for around two months between late 2012 and early 2013. The forum specifically advocates for the so-called “men’s rights” movement, which often bills itself as being about restoring men’s self-esteem after it’s been damaged by the effects of feminism, protecting fathers’ agency in custody battles, and generally restoring their traditional roles as head of the family. In practice, however, men’s rights activists, colloquially known as “MRAs,” often use this agenda to harass women, deny the existence of rape culture, and teach one another how to manipulate women into sleeping with them, often through subtle forms of control.

Though at the time of his departure as a moderator of TheRedPill, Fisher said he would not be participating further in the community, he remained semi-active in the forum until his outing by the Daily Beast. Under various aliases used across the internet, Fisher expressed his belief that women are unintelligent and argued that it’s “necessary to teach women consequence” for leaving their marriages — a statement that reflects his most recent campaign promise to “strengthen the family.”

“I treat women like they're subordinate creatures, and suddenly they respect me,” Fisher wrote in 2013.

The Daily Beast also points out that Fisher frequently posted in TheRedPill about his fear of being falsely accused of rape. This fear ran parallel to his dismissive views of rape and sexual consent; he once argued that rape jokes made by the high schoolers who witnessed the assault of the Steubenville rape victim were not newsworthy, and also suggested that it is “evolutionarily advantageous” for a 40-year-old man to hit on a 15-year-old girl. “Just because there’s a law doesn’t mean 15 year old girls were always considered out of bounds,” he wrote.
Fisher initially denied his connection to the men’s rights forum, then unrepentantly leaned into it

The Daily Beast report spawned outrage from New Hampshire lawmakers. Gov. Chris Sununu stated Wednesday that “Representative Fisher's comments are horrendous and repulsive and his resignation is certainly in order.”

When initially contacted by the Daily Beast, Fisher denied everything and then deleted all of his social media accounts. However, amid considerable backlash from his fellow state lawmakers, Fisher admitted to the local news station WMUR on April 24 that he had said “some injudicious things about the opposite sex following a bad breakup.” He also claimed that most of the Daily Beast’s statements were misstatements or out-of-context allegations.

“Of course rape is a horrible crime,” he said in an email to WMUR. He provided no further elaboration to the station regarding the majority of his misogynistic statements made on Reddit over the past five years. Instead, he said in his emailed statement to WMUR that he would continue to pursue his political agenda.

Here's my message to the public: I am not disappearing. I will continue to stand strong for men's rights and the rights of all, and I intend on introducing new legislation in 2018 to push back in the New Hampshire courts and finally bring relief for New Hampshire parents and citizens who face these very real but under-reported issues.

WMUR notes that Fisher has missed a significant number of legislature votes during his current term, and previously asked to be removed from consideration for serving on any House committees, a condition that has further caused some lawmakers to question his suitability for the office.

Still, Fisher’s willingness to publicly champion his identity as a member of the men’s rights community rather than rejecting it speaks to the growing power of the alt-right movement within politics as a whole. Despite the impact TheRedPill has had within the larger alt-right movement, it’s mostly been thought of as a fringe community; now it seems to be making real political waves.

Fisher previously conducted business with another men’s rights activist who served on a New Hampshire leadership team for President Donald Trump during Trump’s campaign in 2016. In September, Fisher noted at TheRedPill that he was in touch with members of the community in real life.

“I have since come out the other side much stronger and smarter,” he wrote to WMUR regarding the unspecified breakup that he says led him to start TheRedPill, “and am glad that I'm in a position in Concord that can help others who have suffered.”

“I'm disappointed that this sort of attack has replaced real news, but it strengthens my position and resolve that fighting for equal rights is more important today than ever.”

Various lawmakers, however, expressed to WMUR their hope that voters would repudiate Fisher’s views at the ballot box in 2018.

Fisher has not responded to Vox’s request for comment.

[Image: clap2.gif]

One step in the right direction. Its not over till its over my brothers.

Growth Over Everything Else.

They finally doxxed Samseau.

(#kidding)

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Quote: (04-29-2017 12:32 PM)Thrill Jackson Wrote:  

When initially contacted by the Daily Beast, Fisher denied everything and then deleted all of his social media accounts. However, amid considerable backlash from his fellow state lawmakers, Fisher admitted to the local news station WMUR on April 24 that he had said “some injudicious things about the opposite sex following a bad breakup.” He also claimed that most of the Daily Beast’s statements were misstatements or out-of-context allegations.

So basically he was going through the anger stage of unplugging, and now has perhaps moved on to acceptance. But that doesn't mean he isn't red pill anymore. The media will never grasp those subtleties, though.

I think the anger stage serves a legitimate purpose, which is to get men to not just abandon their blue pill beliefs, but forcefully repudiate them in a way that helps other men learn the truth. During this stage, men may express extreme anti-feminist views as they seek to err on the side of not letting women take advantage and victimize men. Men may say stuff that goes against their other beliefs as they struggle to figure out what adjustments they need to make in their worldview to adapt to the new reality they've become aware of. They may completely change their philosophy, or accept the red pill side-by-side with their previous philosophy and never fully resolve their sense of uneasiness about whether the two are logically compatible.

The alt-right is the only movement I know of that has made an effort to incorporate red pill ideas into its belief system and examine the implications for politics, so a lot of men who have recently unplugged will temporary lean alt-right. I would be interested to know what effect, if any, the red pill had on this legislator's broader political philosophy (including issues that aren't directly related to feminism, family law, etc.)

By the way, I guess it was a typo, but he was actually "outed" rather than "ousted".

Quote: (04-29-2017 01:10 PM)polar Wrote:  

They finally doxxed Samseau.

(#kidding)

Haha I was thinking the same thing. That would make a great story if it was true

Growth Over Everything Else.

Wow. This guy needs our support, especially if he openly doesn't back down like this.

Robert Fisher if you are reading this thread, keep it up! DO NOT APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE.

The New Hampshire House of Representatives has 400 members. The state's estimate populated is 1,334,775. That divides to about 3,336 people. So, a representative truly can be one. He doesn't need the media, money, or any approval from the establishment. He can get elected to his office simply by knocking on doors, shaking hands, and meeting people. It looks like New Hampshire has the lowest ratio of people to rep, so I am not surprised it's happening here.

We should also remember that the Tom Ball incident happened in New Hampshire. Of course, it was almost universally ignored by anyone except locals who couldn't ignore it.

thread-5072.html

[Image: agree.gif][Image: highfive.gif]

Keep up the good work.

They expected him to resign, he just stated that he may have been a bit bitter at times, but that he is not retracting jack shit.

Seems that he got more Red Pill than the cursory overviews of the MRAs. He knows how to deal with feminists and SJWs. Never apologize, never placate, only charge forward.

Funny how feminists insist we live in a patriarchy and yet anyone who dares to criticize feminist ideology has to do so behind a pseudonym because of the threat of being "outed."

Fisher’s willingness to publicly champion his identity as a member of the men’s rights community rather than rejecting it speaks to the growing power of the alt-right movement within politics as a whole. Despite the impact TheRedPill has had within the larger alt-right movement, it’s mostly been thought of as a fringe community; now it seems to be making real political waves.

One of the Left's strengths in the past has been their ability to get you fired for not espousing their politically correct orthodoxy. It's an effective way to silence people. No one can say publicly what they actually believe, only what liberals tell them they're supposed to believe. Otherwise they risk being socially ostracized and having their career put in jeopardy.

Once we reach a point where enough people have come out with non-PC views and survived the backlash, and the public no longer fears reprisals for not towing the feminist/liberal line, liberals won't be able to bully dissenters into apologetic silence anymore.

If anything, this shows how utterly worthless "red pill" ideas are.

Here we have a man who ostensibly wants to better the laws of New Hampshire. Based on his online persona, however, this doesnt appear to be the case. He has a long history of calling women bitches and manipulative whores, referring to men as betas, cucks and manginas and offering all kinds of amoral, anti-intellectual and downright absurd commentary (seriously, check out his handle on reddit). He also seems to be clueless because he should have deleted all that he could of his online posting history when he got elected, but instead took what looks to be a 2 year hiatus and came back last month to post on some "purple pill" debate.

He proclaims in one post "marriage is dead. Hypergamy reigns supreme." I don't know how one plans to "strengthen marriage" when you see women as being biologically predisposed to duplicity, deceit and infidelity. Seriously, though, what fresh ideas can he bring to the table about marriage and the law when he "spins a soft harem?" Women aren't inferior to men and they certainly aren't so different that we need to recognize unscientific claims of "hypergamy" to make laws.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure all this man is going to accomplish is getting more feminist lawmakers elected, as he will be used as a symbol of how evil the "alt right" is. Can you imagine the political ads that could be run against this guy? "Women are nothing but ruthless whores. Vote 4 me, the red-pill dood from Reddit." Pathetic!

This really, really bothers me and, of course, it had to be one of Rollo's flunkies. I knew one of those cockroaches would somehow find their way into the limelight and piss themselves. This guy is cancer and so is that subreddit.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Quote: (04-30-2017 11:06 PM)2Wycked Wrote:  

Here we have a man who ostensibly wants to better the laws of New Hampshire. Based on his online persona, however, this doesnt appear to be the case. He has a long history of calling women bitches and manipulative whores, referring to men as betas, cucks and manginas and offering all kinds of amoral, anti-intellectual and downright absurd commentary (seriously, check out his handle on reddit). He also seems to be clueless because he should have deleted all that he could of his online posting history when he got elected, but instead took what looks to be a 2 year hiatus and came back last month to post on some "purple pill" debate.

He proclaims in one post "marriage is dead. Hypergamy reigns supreme." I don't know how one plans to "strengthen marriage" when you see women as being biologically predisposed to duplicity, deceit and infidelity. Seriously, though, what fresh ideas can he bring to the table about marriage and the law when he "spins a soft harem?" Women aren't inferior to men and they certainly aren't so different that we need to recognize unscientific claims of "hypergamy" to make laws.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure all this man is going to accomplish is getting more feminist lawmakers elected, as he will be used as a symbol of how evil the "alt right" is. Can you imagine the political ads that could be run against this guy? "Women are nothing but ruthless whores. Vote 4 me, the red-pill dood from Reddit." Pathetic!

This really, really bothers me and, of course, it had to be one of Rollo's flunkies. I knew one of those cockroaches would somehow find their way into the limelight and piss themselves. This guy is cancer and so is that subreddit.

Maybe his behavior now (in spinning a soft harem) is different than what his behavior would be if the laws and culture were reformed.

Guys who are in the process of unplugging can get very experimental in their ideas. Then they stabilize later, but the stuff they said during, for example, the anger phase, is still out there as a record of their evolution as they searched for the truth and brainstormed ideas on how to make relations between the sexes less dysfunctional.

The media will make him out to be a horrible person, and most of the public that hears of him will accept those accounts without looking deeper to find out the whole truth. But he's probably too small of a fish to attract very widespread notice, for very long. The media cycle will come and go, and we probably won't hear about him again till the next election is imminent. At any rate, I'm interested to see what further stuff he has to say, as his evolution continues.

The media can give the manosphere bad press, but the way women act these days, and the way feminists defend those women's bad behavior, constitutes bad public relations for the feminist movement too. So ultimately, when men go through a tough divorce or otherwise get screwed over by feminists, and go in search of answers, that journey will still lead them to the red pill. They will question the narrative because they have no choice.

Even if there are politicians calling themselves red pill who are making truly misogynistic remarks, it's not going to stop men from looking to the red pill movement for the truth, because that truth-seeking, once set in motion, is relentless and unstoppable till its goal is achieved. Those men will turn over every stone in the world till they find the answers they're looking for. Because of that, I don't see Robert Fisher as any kind of major threat to us.

Is this man truly our enemy, or is he just an imperfect ally? Let's apply the same test to him, that we applied to Milo: does the good that he offers outweigh the bad?

If he's an ally, then we should watch out for the possibility that if he feels like the red pill movement has turned against him, he may decide to apologize, and that could hurt us more than if he didn't apologize.

I personally like a lot of stuff in the archives of that subreddit, by the way. Isn't it an important part of our history, much like the manosphere 1.0 books written by Mystery, Neil Strauss, etc.?

It's also worth noting that although a lot of men in the manosphere have said boneheaded or offensive stuff, the feminists have far surpassed us in that category of achievement, yet it hasn't really gotten in the way of their agenda too much. Any time we point out feminist leaders' misandrist remarks, feminists say, "Oh, well, there are many feminisms, and her feminism is not the same as my feminism. Don't try to lump us all together and act like we're all the same."

I'm curious as to how they linked a reddit handle to his real name?

He doesn't seem like a guy that would doxx himself by not leaving out certain details from posts

Poor information security practices, sure. But I think you're being harder on him than is deserved.

I knew this guy, if it's who I think it is. He was, when I knew him, a very calm, reserved, and intelligent man. He'd gone through a lot and was very angry, as many of us have been, and he said a lot of things in that anger that he no longer believed when I met him. When I knew him, he'd moved on from the TRP subreddit, after working the anger out of his system. It wasn't going in the direction he was hoping for, you might say. He was disappointed in the low quality of the posts there, in the constant and unproductive anger, in the fact that so many people there were uninterested in improving things, and only wanted to bitch. So he'd gone on to do other things, he told me. I had no idea that "other things" included winning a legislative seat, which is amazingly impressive, but somehow doesn't surprise me from what I remember of the man.

Well, he would agree with you that the subreddit was bad. (That's why he left after a very short time.)
I don't believe, however, that he was a "flunky" of anyone, least of all Rollo. I have a vague memory that he subscribed to Rollo's basic ideas, as did essentially everyone in the 'sphere at that time. The three Rs of the manosphere were 'Rollo', 'Roissy', and 'Roosh', and what they said was considered more or less gospel. But I don't think he had any special attachment, and this was long, long before Rollo went off the crazy deep end.

I hope he comes back and is successful, though it sounds like he's going to have a difficult time now.

Quote: (05-01-2017 01:20 AM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

Poor information security practices, sure.

Unless it was his plan to get outed. Kinda like it may have been Trump's plan for some of his older tax returns to be released by the media.

Fisher may have figured he could just explain away some of his more extreme statements from the past. Or he may have figured bad press was better than no press.

Perhaps he figured the cultural goal of bringing attention to the red pill was more important than the political goals he was working for. Or maybe he figured that the controversy would draw more attention to some of his political ideas. Maybe he even did it partly for the lulz, because it's fun to trigger feminists.

When people are careless like that, it makes me think that they're torn between wanting to get caught because there's something they're tired of having to hide; and wanting to avoid getting caught so they can live a normal life. So they compromise by rolling the dice and letting fate decide.

No, I think he just fucked up.

I don't remember him as being super computer savvy. He set up a reddit and an IRC chat but he didn't have a comp sci background.

What the heck was bothering you so much about his comments?

We may not agree on everything here, but he did not say things that at times hadn't been voiced here as well.

Also - Rollo's flunkies? Rollo Tomassi is doing some bad work?

Red Pill understanding varies from case to case and what he does especially after the first anger phase is gone.

Yes - as with the coffee shop case owners, it was his carelessness to let the comments stay online. If I ever wanted to run for office or do something with massive publicity I would probably have to bribe Roosh heavily to have all my comments deleted. Because I know that they would go after it.

Anything he said wasn't overly controversial. I take greater offense when someone spouts globalist nonsense or says that the gender-pay-gap has to be closed. Those things will have immediate negative consequences.

Quote: (05-01-2017 01:04 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

I'm curious as to how they linked a reddit handle to his real name?

He doesn't seem like a guy that would doxx himself by not leaving out certain details from posts

A long Daily Beast article about this guy has a part that discusses how he was doxxed

http://thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/0...-pill.html

A post by Pk_atheist in the early days of the forum advertises the author’s blog, Dating American, a blog that immediately precipitated the establishment of The Red Pill in 2012 and which was “dedicated to the woes of dating in the American culture.” On the “about the author” section of Dating American, the author, who calls himself “Desmond,” promotes two other blogs he’s “authored”: Existential Vortex and Explain God. Performing a search of the unique URL for Existential Vortex led to a comment on an ex-Christian message board again advertising the blog, existentialvortex.blogspot.com. This post, written under the alias “Interested,” provided the keystone that connected Pk_atheist and Robert Fisher. First, the post revealed the user was the author of Existential Vortex (and thus, Dating American). Second, in the user’s bio, he stated his band—The Five Nines—had a new album out. Robert Fisher is the sole member of his band, The Five Nines.

Also my inclination is sympathize with the idea other guys have mentioned and that the worst stuff from this guy's posting history was him going through the anger phase. If you look at some of the stuff I was posting on here from say about 3+ years back I would say it no longer accurately describes my feelings. I've gone from having some anger towards women to simply accepting that they are the way they are. It's a big reason why I generally don't participate in "look at this Western women acting like a deranged harpy" threads since the only purpose it would be to stir up anger in myself with no benefit. I think some guys do need to be shocked out of their shell so those sort of threads do have their uses but there comes a time to move on.

Also I think it's pretty nonsense that you can have Democratic politicians who straight up have been involved in Communist/Socialist activities as a youth but have it chalked up as simply youthful indiscretion but a guy like this can't the benefit of the doubt. None of the stuff he's posted online has prevented him from acting in his office and as far as I know there hasn't been any complaints about his performance.

Quote: (04-30-2017 11:36 PM)Jean Valjean Wrote:  

He also seems to be clueless because he should have deleted all that he could of his online posting history when he got elected, but instead took what looks to be a 2 year hiatus and came back last month to post on some "purple pill" debate.

Reddit only permits you to delete 6 months of posts, they store deleted posts and even 'deactivating' doesn't get rid of them.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Hi there, current mod of trp here, landed here after doing some searching on this subject, think you'd all find this interesting:

http://www.laconiadailysun.com/special-s...aily-beast

I'm sure many of you have been looking for a response to the allegations that hit the news this week. So I decided to take a little time and address a few very large misquotes and falsehoods that managed to sneak by the Daily Beast's editor (if they have one).
Some may be wondering if I plan to step down after uttering such terrible phrases. Some might be thinking, "but wait a second, I know Robbie and he's no rapist. Did he really say these things?"

Still others have decided to answer the call of action made by the hit piece and defend women's honor by threatening and harassing my girlfriend. The irony is palpable.

The question is, did I really say any of this?

Let's start by getting the big quote out of the way. This thing has been made into a meme and passed around Facebook and looks pretty bad. If it were true, I'd agree it looks bad.

"I'm going to say it. Rape isn't an absolute bad, because the rapist I think probably likes it a lot. I think he'd say it's quite good, really."
This is, justifiably, what many consider the most egregious quote. Don't I have sisters and a mother or some sort of moral compass? The media says NO!

But friends and family have contacted me to assure me I didn't become a rapist over night. I feel like I should listen to them. What was the context of that statement?

It was a debate about absolute truth that was recurring on my forums back in '08. The default position for most on the aptly dubbed "gripe corner" was devil's advocate, which made for lively debate. (Unrelated bits removed for brevity, but you can read the full source here: https://archive.is/zqvin)

"Satan: What is truth? — Pontius Pilate [John 18:38]

Applegoogle: Eh, my economics teacher thinks there is absolute truth, only because of certain in arguable things, like the act of rape. No conscionable person would say rape is good, let alone occasionally, as temporary truth implies ...

Riev_Mordred: Well, unfortunately [Applegoogle], rape is neither good nor bad. Nihilism wins this argument for the masses! (Or, just me) ...

FredFredrickson: I'm going to say it — Rape isn't an absolute bad, because the rapist I think probably likes it a lot. I think he'd say it's quite good, really.

Applegoogle: Hmm, never thought about it like that. I concede my point, even though I never made it truly my own opinion. Still, if I'm not mistaken, the rapist is thinking negatively or ridiculously selfishly. I might be wrong, because I'm a bit tired, but I'm gonna explore the possibility that it still makes it an absolute wrong.

Spike: The act of rape is wrong as a rule of thumb, but it is true that the rapist may enjoy it. Otherwise he wouldn't do it. ...

Spoonman: Maybe there are non-utilitarian theories of ethics (gasp!)"

Later on I write:

"FredFredrickson: We're discussing the concept of an absolute truth, and relativity — neither of which have anything to do with smoking and raping — and our actual opinions of them. These are hypothetical examples to try to support or dismiss theories."

And further down on page 8:

"FredFredrickson: ... I think rape is bad, I'm not arguing for it. I'm arguing against the idea of an absolute truth ..."

As it turns out, context is very important when quoting somebody. I suspect they teach it in journalism courses, but it seems like it should be basic common sense.

A lot of people have called for my head without an ounce of comprehension of the context of this quote, including Speaker Jasper, but that's okay. I don't blame them. I blame the failing school system.

But that wasn't the only quote.

"He blasted women for their 'sub-par intelligence.' He said that women's personalities are "lackluster and boring, serving little purpose in day to day life.'"

It may come as a surprise to you that an early twenty-something thinks he's very smart, but let's just delve into the context of this, just before this quote.

"I grew up in a family with four very smart sisters and a very intelligent mom. I grew up with the understanding that women are communicative, direct, intelligent, and honest.

When I grew up and started dating, that's about where the delusion began to hit reality."

Sure, my experience would eventually lead me to discover that all is not lost in the bleak world of dating, as I'm in a very happy relationship today. But my god did it suck when I realized just how high of a bar my family set for my expectations, with no preparation for the eventual realization that most people won't be what you expect.

And you can hit me over the head with a fedora and call me a neckbeard, but I thought I had the whole spectrum of women figured out after a few bad dates.

I'm sure many of you are thinking a lot of men make pretty lousy dates as well, why did I single out women? Simply put, I've never dated a man. My brother, who is gay, says that the dating scene is pretty difficult with men as well. I'll have to take his word for it.

"It is literally the (female) body that makes enduring these things worth it,"

I'm attracted to women, I can't help it, I was born this way.

Dating is a slog, and anybody who doesn't admit that either doesn't know/remember what it's like to date in the 21st Century, or they're lying. It's obvious that men and women's selection of dates is based heavily on physical features. To deny this is naive at best and delusional at worst. Personality is important, nobody disagrees with this. But you have to be attracted first.

You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find a princess, and I did. Then complained on the internet about it.

"Pk_atheist admitted in December 2012 to supposedly video-taping sexual encounters with women in order to protect against false rape allegations."

I never taped a sexual encounter, though I have often considered that it may be the best, or only, form of protection for men to prevent false rape accusations. I assume there's a legal way to do it with proper notices and consent forms, but I never got around to researching it.

Obviously my fear of the rate of false accusations was fresh in my memory, as I had lived through the nightmare once before. But if you spend the time to explore the topic you discover that the reality is harrowing.

You're in a room alone with somebody else, and all you have is he-said-she-said testimony if somebody claims something went wrong. My experience with these situations is that people tend not to care what he said. Look no further than the public's reaction to what she said about me at the Daily Beast, and you'll see what I'm saying.

And finally, my favorite quote:

"Dude, I'm attractive and a businessman. I own a small empire. I'm also running for political office, and I'm incredibly outgoing ... And this site (OkCupid) files me in next to millions of other guys. Obviously I'm going to have more luck IRL,"

I have to ask ... why did she (the author) leave out my budding kazoo career?

In reality, online dating sucks, and I wouldn't wish the experience on my enemies. Did I over-estimate my value on dating sites? Hard to answer. Some may say I didn't go far enough. I never even tried piano key neckties.

The thing is, my friends and family know full well I'm not in favor of rape. It's such an absurd position, I'm actually surprised anybody bought into it. It's a shame that people like Speaker Jasper rather believe the agenda-driven blogger than look into a simple source and realize he had been duped.

It's sadder still that people think this means it's now okay to direct threats of violence and harassment towards me, or even more troubling, my family, friends or girlfriend.

I think we've had enough of this game. The only power proselytizers have over you is what you give them. I'm not interested in letting manufactured moral outrage over some out-of-context non-quotes dictate whether I'm going to do my job in Concord.

I'm going to continue fighting for what I believe in. Smaller government, lower taxes, more liberty, gay, straight, and transgender rights, (yes, for all my supposed small mindedness and misogyny, I'm firmly pro LGBT) and family court reform.

For those of you who read this entire thing to see my resignation, sorry to disappoint.

Context is everything. Return of Kings were thus made into a pro-rape advocate group.

In another case the Jewish-Atheist Sam Harris as well as many Muslim propagandists claimed that Jesus called for the killing of unbelievers and they quote this frequently.

The truth is that the full quote was Jesus telling a parable about a distant kingdom where the king actually ordered this killing:

The Parable of the Ten Minas
(Matthew 25:14-30)
11While the people were listening to this, Jesus proceeded to tell them a parable, because He was near Jerusalem and they thought the kingdom of God would appear imminently. 12So He said, “A man of noble birth went to a distant country to lay claim to his kingship and then return. 13Beforehand, he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas.a ‘Conduct business with this until I return,’ he said.

14But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, ‘We do not want this man to rule over us.’

15When he returned from procuring his kingship, he summoned the servants to whom he had given the money, to find out what each one had earned.

16The first servant came forward and said, ‘Master, your mina has produced ten more minas.’

17His master replied, ‘Well done, good servant! Because you have been faithful in a very small matter, you shall have authority over ten cities.’

18The second servant came and said, ‘Master, your mina has made five minas.’

19And to this one he said, ‘You shall have authority over five cities.’

20Then another servant came and said, ‘Master, here is your mina, which I have laid away in a piece of cloth. 21For I was afraid of you, because you are a harsh man. You withdraw what you did not deposit and reap what you did not sow.’

22His master replied, ‘You wicked servant, I will judge you by your own words. So you knew that I am a harsh man, withdrawing what I did not deposit and reaping what I did not sow? 23Why then did you not deposit my money in the bank, and upon my return I could have collected it with interest?’

24Then he told those standing by, ‘Take the mina from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.’

25‘Master,’ they said, ‘he already has ten!’

26‘I tell you that everyone who has will be given more; but the one who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. 27And these enemies of mine who were unwilling for me to rule over them, bring them here and slay them in front of me.’”

If you were maliciously distorting the truth you would simply say:

Jesus said bring those enemies who were unwilling for me to rule over them, bring them here and slay them in front of me!

Yeah - the Muslim apologists do this often quoting one peaceful verse from the Quran that is followed directly by a genocidal one.

In essence they pick a story that Jesus told a story about a man, he never demanded to kill someone because he refused to follow him. Mohammed however demanded that more than enough.

Either way - they take this politicians out of context as they usually do and there is little that one can do about it. In contrast Obama could have been found raping a girl and they would keep it silent.

Quote: (04-30-2017 04:50 PM)puckerman Wrote:  

The New Hampshire House of Representatives has 400 members. The state's estimate populated is 1,334,775. That divides to about 3,336 people. So, a representative truly can be one. He doesn't need the media, money, or any approval from the establishment. He can get elected to his office simply by knocking on doors, shaking hands, and meeting people. It looks like New Hampshire has the lowest ratio of people to rep, so I am not surprised it's happening here.

Wow. 400 House of Representatives members is way too much for such a small state. I wonder how can they afford it?

Quote: (05-06-2017 05:09 PM)Gambler Wrote:  

Quote: (04-30-2017 04:50 PM)puckerman Wrote:  

Wow. 400 House of Representatives members is way too much for such a small state. I wonder how can they afford it?

They only pay them $100/year.

I notice the New Hampshire Senate only has 24 seats. That must make it really hard for a Representative to advance in his career, kind of like trying to go from being U.S. Representative from California to U.S. Senator from California. The disparity between the two houses reminds me of the Congress of the Philippines.

Quote: (05-06-2017 05:37 PM)Jean Valjean Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2017 05:09 PM)Gambler Wrote:  

They only pay them $100/year.

I notice the New Hampshire Senate only has 24 seats. That must make it really hard for a Representative to advance in his career, kind of like trying to go from being U.S. Representative from California to U.S. Senator from California. The disparity between the two houses reminds me of the Congress of the Philippines.

That means they have to real jobs or some other way to pay their expenses. It's not supposed to be a career.

Quote: (04-29-2017 02:05 PM)Jean Valjean Wrote:  

By the way, I guess it was a typo, but he was actually "outed" rather than "ousted".

Guess I spoke too soon:

Red Pill founder Fisher resigns from House amid calls for perjury investigation

‘Shame. Shame.’ N.H. lawmaker resigns after outcry over his ‘woman-hating’ Reddit forum

Red Pill Boss: All Feminists Want to Be Raped

N.H. Rep. Robert Fisher lambasted by women at hearing about his role in misogynistic online forum

Well, at least he didn't apologize.

I feel bad about this, because I should've written an RoK article or something to show support, but I guess I didn't think of doing that till just now. He probably waited awhile to see how much support would be forthcoming from the manosphere before he made his decision. Maybe I'm projecting my own feelings and experience onto him, but I suspect that he just got tired of the attacks and wanted to be done with it. When his own party turned against him, that may have been the tipping point.

Of course, WHTM has to comment, "Poor baby. Apparently being a TRUE ALPHA DOG RED PILLER is tough, at least once the world finds out that you’re a TRUE ALPHA DOG RED PILLER."

Hey, pimpin' ain't easy.

Quote: (05-18-2017 07:15 AM)Jean Valjean Wrote:  

Quote: (04-29-2017 02:05 PM)Jean Valjean Wrote:  

Guess I spoke too soon:

Red Pill founder Fisher resigns from House amid calls for perjury investigation

‘Shame. Shame.’ N.H. lawmaker resigns after outcry over his ‘woman-hating’ Reddit forum

Red Pill Boss: All Feminists Want to Be Raped

N.H. Rep. Robert Fisher lambasted by women at hearing about his role in misogynistic online forum

Well, at least he didn't apologize.

I feel bad about this, because I should've written an RoK article or something to show support, but I guess I didn't think of doing that till just now. He probably waited awhile to see how much support would be forthcoming from the manosphere before he made his decision. Maybe I'm projecting my own feelings and experience onto him, but I suspect that he just got tired of the attacks and wanted to be done with it. When his own party turned against him, that may have been the tipping point.

They got him on perjury. He claimed not to be part of TRP anymore but was found to have another account.

Still, this is a hard lesson for anyone thinking about getting involved in politics. Scandals can easily destroy your life and career, make sure you hide any potential ammo against yourself carefully before running.

We have a tremendous amount of enemies out there. I make sure to never give more than vague details of my life on this account either. The only entity that could dox me is Google, whom I originally got my email account setup during high school when gmail was in beta. Getting doxxed by google would suck, but would also be a major victory as well. Google's reputation is based on privacy, so how much is their reputation worth?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.