rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Maryland changes legal definition of rape to include all sex

A woman no longer has resist you for you to be charged in the state with rape. This means that a girl who appeared willing and eager to have sex, and who enjoyed it, can still have a rape claim against you. This type of definition used to only apply to leftists universities, but it's now spreading to apply to everyone.

Quote:Quote:

Maryland rape victims no longer need to prove they physically fought back against their attackers, according to a new bill signed today by Gov. Larry Hogan that changes the state's legal definition of rape.

The bill, which was proposed in response to a BuzzFeed News investigation, makes clear that an incident can be characterized as rape even if victims don’t use force to resist their assailants.

"Sexual assault survivors will no longer be forced to choose between keeping safe or having access to justice," said Lisae Jordan, executive director of the Maryland Coalition Against Sexual Assault. "'No' will mean 'no' and the law will back them up."

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexcampbell/un...ly-mean-no

What's the proof of any of this, then? Essentially a woman's word and crying on the stand?

Quote: (04-20-2017 02:01 PM)Kid Twist Wrote:  

What's the proof of any of this, then? Essentially a woman's word and crying on the stand?

Well soon they won't even have to go on the stand: thread-61805...31760.html

The name of this game is for any woman, anywhere, to imprison a man. This will be achieved within a decade.

Maybe I read it wrong but before a "no" and "physical defense" was required to prove rape... they removed the "physical defense" part.

It will make it easier for women to accuse men though because it will be her word against yours which does suck.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Words fail me, what a traitor to his own kind that man is, would be poetic if he had a bogus claim lodged against himself under this very law

He who dares wins - Del Boy

All the more reason to invest...

[attachment=36444]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (04-20-2017 02:09 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Just make sure you don't record audio, or if you do...make sure you get her permission. Otherwise it will be invalid and you'll get additional charges thrown at ya.

When must you get permission from everyone involved before recording?

Eleven states require the consent of every party to a phone call or conversation in order to make the recording lawful. These "two-party consent" laws have been adopted in California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Washington.

http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/recordin...versations

I love Texas.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (04-20-2017 02:15 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Just make sure you don't record audio, or if you do...make sure you get her permission. Otherwise it will be invalid and you'll get additional charges thrown at ya.

Eleven states require the consent of every party to a phone call or conversation in order to make the recording lawful. These "two-party consent" laws have been adopted in California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Washington.

I love Texas.

Yeah but if you dont record the audio how are you gonna confirm if it was a yes or no she said, particularly in todays market where women consistently want to be beaten up during sex....

He who dares wins - Del Boy

Quote: (04-20-2017 02:18 PM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  

I love Texas.

Yeah but if you dont record the audio how are you gonna confirm if it was a yes or no she said, particularly in todays market where women consistently want to be beaten up during sex....

That's the catch 22 brotha. You'll need a sex contract with lawyers at your side and shit eventually.

Dave Chappelle predicted the future:

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/jwmvxd/cha...e-contract

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I love Texas.

This has been covered before. The consensus was that a bogus wiretapping charge beats a rape charge any day. I'd be willing to bet you wouldn't get charged if tape showed she was lying. I don't live in a two party state but I would think a sign posted on your property in reference to audio/video surveillance would cover you.

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

The bill, which was proposed in response to a BuzzFeed News investigation, makes clear that an incident can be characterized as rape even if victims don’t use force to resist their assailants.

What the fuck kind of "news investigations" does BuzzFeed do? "Pick Your 5 Favorite Foods & 7 Favorite Cartoons and We'll Tell You What Kind of Rapist You Are"?

We live in a society where actual law is being written and passed because of BuzzFeed? The same Buzzfeed that has a trending article right now entitled "Order An Expensive Meal And We'll Tell You The Age Of Your Soul"? Am I taking crazy pills? There is only one proper response to any type of "investigation" from BuzzFeed.
[Image: trump-you-are-fake-news-you-are-fake-news.jpg]

This is not "Making America Great Again", Maryland.

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

The audio rule depends on the state. You want to be in a one-party (i.e. you) state.

https://www.rcfp.org/reporters-recording...tate-guide

Of course one would expect the consequences of recording audio to be less than a rape charge, so some people might not worry about the audio rule, but some states make it a separate offense to disclose and some of the states have significant penalties.

However, its not just audio that is a problem. Georgia, for example, also criminalizes video recording made without the consent of all persons filmed; presumably if the camera is not hidden, or there is a warning label on the door of an establishment that one is being recorded, then consent is implied.

You think this is crazy, I think blow jobs are illegal in Maryland.

§ 3-322. Unnatural or perverted sexual practice

(a) Prohibited. -- A person may not:

(1) take the sexual organ of another or of an animal in the person's mouth;

(2) place the person's sexual organ in the mouth of another or of an animal; or

(3) commit another unnatural or perverted sexual practice with another or with an animal.

(b) Penalty. -- A person who violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction is subject to imprisonment not exceeding 10 years or a fine not exceeding $ 1,000 or both.

When you coming back Roosh? [Image: biggrin.gif]

My girl likes to play that 'no, don't, I changed my mind' game with me all the time. She loves to be held down, grabbed, hair pulled, ass smacked and all that. It is scary to think that such play could be used to ruin a man's life.

The lip movements are very distinctive, even from an angle. Try saying yes, no and stop in front of a mirror and you'll see.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Conversely, Maryland also allows adults to perform violent Eiffel Towers on young girls...provided the males in question are illegal immigrants.

The bill, which was proposed in response to a BuzzFeed News investigation,

[Image: nZRnT.gif]

[Image: f132553bcbcea129a6497b6195e52164.jpg]

Quote: (04-20-2017 02:55 PM)Transsimian Wrote:  

The lip movements are very distinctive, even from an angle. Try saying yes, no and stop in front of a mirror and you'll see.

"I only said 'Yes' and acted like I was enjoying it because of the implicit threat of violence and fear for my life"

and we're back to square one...

Just read this article the other day, appropriate (nothing we didn't already know re: false rape accusations) http://quillette.com/2017/04/18/laura-ki...rance-sex/

Quote: (04-20-2017 02:06 PM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  

Words fail me, what a traitor to his own kind that man is, would be poetic if he had a bogus claim lodged against himself under this very law

At least half of these scumbag government officials who praise or sign off on these new laws are pedophiles, pederasts, procurers themselves. If they're not doing it themselves then these guys use their power and position to help cover up the sexual degeneracy their friends and allies in government and business get up to. Yet a man and a woman can't even have normal sex without the man burning for "rape" if the woman, after the fact, decides she didn't like it...

Why do we even bother putting up with this shit?

Quote: (04-20-2017 04:25 PM)Germanicus Wrote:  

Quote: (04-20-2017 02:06 PM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  

At least half of these scumbag government officials who praise or sign off on these new laws are pedophiles, pederasts, procurers themselves. If they're not doing it themselves then these guys use their power and position to help cover up the sexual degeneracy their friends and allies in government and business get up to. Yet a man and a woman can't even have normal sex without the man burning for "rape" if the woman, after the fact, decides she didn't like it...

Why do we even bother putting up with this shit?

I agree. It's overcompensation. The more self righteous people are, the more suspicious I get.

@GMac Wouldn't help though. She'd only have to say "no" at a single point and not say "yes you may now insert your penis" after that, and she'd be able to say its rape.

Man you really have some sick fucks running the show in America. Does this mean you've overtaken Sweden for the SJW gold medal?

Quote: (04-20-2017 02:03 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (04-20-2017 02:01 PM)Kid Twist Wrote:  

Well soon they won't even have to go on the stand: thread-61805...31760.html

The name of this game is for any woman, anywhere, to imprison a man. This will be achieved within a decade.

This is so depressing. A Strong Man needs to come to power to set these laws right, otherwise it will keep getting worse and worse.

Roosh, why you sound surprised thoe?

You literally prophecized this in Montreal during your World Tour in 2015.

Now, these overpaid bureaucrat, arm of the police state, Big PHARMA, feministe, female teacher sexual predators who would cry out rape on grown men for "street harassment" will take this shit to the next level by falsely accusing minor students of rape,even though she groomed the minor student for sex.

There will come a time when a Millennial or Gen X female teacher will sexually groom Grade 4-7 male students to fuck her like an animal, but she will later cry out that she was raped when she is caught.

If you think I'm exaggerating, it is already known that criticizing a female teacher on her cleavage showing, butt baring attire no longer even receives a fucking response from the school board in the District and Federally.

Soon these overpaid feministe teachers will want to come to classroom naked for a "Sexual Education" lesson, if they aren't doing that already behind closed doors.

These female teachers who encouraged these student activism to promote insane laws to punish men, they the ones fucking underage students while expecting people to feel sorry for those female teacher who sucked the Lollipop of 7-year-old Johnny.

Maryland did not pass the "parental rights for rape victims" law, which is good stuff.

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-new...or-rapists

You guys should read about laws like these that have been snuck in over the last few years. Its unbelievable.

Basically 43 states have laws that severely restrict access to children conceived out of rape, to the so called rapist. Now, only 20 of those states require a rape, or some type of sexual assault, conviction. These laws were written to save the victims of rape from the horrible experience of having to face their attacker in a custody hearing.

There's tons of these articles out there about this. What none of them tell you is that the accused rapist has no protection against the woman seeking support.

Here's a Lisa Ling (WB) special about what I'm saying: http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/17/health/rap...al-rights/

So these bitches can't bear the thought of facing their attackers, but getting a check from them every month is OK.

Be careful out there.

Aloha!