rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "Hotep" movement

The "Hotep" movement

There's a growing movement called Hotep which is essentially neomasculinity for black men who don't buy into victimhood and receiving handouts/approval from whites. ROK did an article on it today:

Quote:Quote:

The Hoteps are a movement of black men such as “Hotep Jesus” @VibeHi), “Uncle Hotep” (@handymayhem), and “ædonis | hotep” @lordaedonis) who are all associated with the website Hotep Nation. Hoteps are regarded as pariahs by the mainstream black community because of their “homophobic” and “misogynist” views. From the outside, the Hotep movement looks like a mildly black nationalist movement.

The Hoteps were also the focus of attack from the Alt Right for a long time because Hoteps have a penchant for ascribing the achievements of Ancient Egypt to sub-Saharan Africans. The most common Alt Right attack was tweeting the phrase, “WE WUZ KANGZ” along with a picture of the rocket-powered pyramids at the head of this article. That’s why it was shocking to me when Hotep Jesus, Ali Shakur, started to indicate that he did not harbor animosity toward whites, but that he felt that whites and blacks are both being used by globalists, specifically globalist Jews.

http://www.returnofkings.com/116906/is-t...ist-elites

I'm curious if black RVFers find value in their ideas/content, and if they are reaching a significant number of black men in the West.

The "Hotep" movement

I've been called one, by black women, for sharing my thoughts on the state of black women in America. For the most part I believe their philosophy is congruent with "red pill" , however I don't buy the afrocentrism, given that most haven't even been to the "motherland".

David took his men with him and went out and killed two hundred Philistines and brought back their foreskins. They counted out the full number to the king so that David might become the king's son-in-law. Then Saul gave him his daughter Michal in marriage. 1 Samuel 18:27

The "Hotep" movement

I've known black pride/pro-black people I've gotten along very well with. Not from this Hotep group however.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with ethnic pride, it's when it becomes a supremacy movement that problems start.

At this point white supremacy is not a problem, white guilt is.

Groups like black lives matter and la Raza are a problem.

I'm all for these Hotep types, despite the wacky Afrocentric stuff. Most black Americans don't know much about their African ancestry so I can see why these ideas would appeal.

The "Hotep" movement

never heard of Hoteps but I have met a lot of blacks in Atlanta who hold non-mainstream beliefs. I'm not talking pryamids. I mean like nuclear family, wage slave, etc. Cynthia McKinney is here and she's a nut but she was right about 9-11 before anyone else. I have a black friend whose wife homeschools their kids. There are a lot of dimensions to this. I don't want to say they are independent thinkers but rather someone in their community who is a leader is an independent thinker, and they follow his thinking. A lot of these beliefs parallel red pill/ROK. But most people just think of this as their personal worldview, not whether they are political allies with another group.

Atlanta also has several black mega churches as well. Personal finance is a big topic.

the send business to other blacks is a thing; its not exactly black supremacist.

The "Hotep" movement

I'm curious if black RVFers find value in their ideas/content, and if they are reaching a significant number of black men in the West.

I became familiar with the "Hotep" movement and "Hotep Jesus" last fall - when other prominent manosphere members began retweeting about them. Like others I had no idea what a Hotep was - early on in their movement they would criticise and retweet people asking "What the hell is a Hotep?", which was a strategic marketing tool, which has proved successful if ROK is publishing their content.

Anyhow if you research and read their tweet's for a few hours, it's clear the majority of their Ideas have been bitten from the manosphere, and I agreed with.

1. Globalist Agenda
2. Traditional Family
3. Anti - feminism. ( They hate black feminist)
4. Financial Independence
5. Supported Trump in the past US election
6. Encourage niggas to read - which most don't.

However as I delved more into the movement and started to read more of their tweets, it smelled fishy and I started questioning their motives. I'm a cynical person by nature - and when I don't have a good feel about something, I'm usually right.

A lot of people outside looking in believe that "Hoteps" are the High IQ population of the black community, capable of looking at things on both a macro and micro level. They love to criticise low IQ blacks, and call them "Nig Nogs".

Quote:[/url]

After reading their article "Why do blacks hate Hoteps", I came to the conclusion that I don't fuck with this community which is Ironic because I myself am a high IQ, conservative black man. The main difference is that I'm a Christian (I'm not super religous) - and they seem to go out of their way to criticise Christians in this article. Furthermore, they think my standards of beauty and of this forum are diluted.

Why do Blacks Hate Hoteps?

Some interesting quotes.

They say they hate white supremacy but turn around and trust the information from white men about a black female body. This logic is elementary at best and suicide at worst. Once again, this is a tactic held by the ego to avoid any self-accountability.

These blacks love to be Christians, worshipping false deities like Jesus when it is a known fact that Jesus is a cultural appropriation of Heru from Ancient Kemet. How can you claim to be pro-black and then discard the ideologies created by your ancestors in favor of the so-called white supremacist system? Hypocrisy!

Blacks hate hoteps because hoteps provide the ugly truth instead of beautiful lies.

These blacks are dogs or pigs. And the truth drives them to “tear Hoteps to pieces”. The only truth they accept is one that originates from white lips. Again hypocrisy!

Seems pretty racist to me. While the Hotep movement opposes radical liberal groups like black lives matter - ultimately I think it's another tool being used to permeate divisiveness in the black race, and amongst other races.

This "Vibe Hi" guy is narcissitic and machiavellian in nature, and due to this it's hard to trust them. He likes to give half truths. And his humor misses me. He has this bit where he consistently predicts something that is not so unpredictable in the news, and claims to be "something like a God".

Quote:

I'm very familiar with niggas like this - they hunger for money and fame. For example, he opened up for the rapper Soulja Boy some years back in his music group. Here he is dancing like a "Nig Nog" on stage.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/VibeHi/status/810618397880975361]

He's obviously high IQ and smart from reading his content and his ability to monetize it - but I do believe this whole Hotep movement was a means to fame and power, a la to Milo's rise to power. I guess this simply is the cynic in me.

I've been reading Uncle Roosh's work for damn near a decade. He practically raised me - and the reason why I and many other men keep coming back is because:

- I genuinely believe he wants to help
- He's very relatable
- Brutally Honest
- When he provides his service I don't feel like I'm being deceived in any way.

Lastly, I've met over 2 dozen RVF members in person, and have acquired some invaluable insight and information from most of them. Only 1 was black - so when people try to limit you in your path to self improvement as a man with "race", I find it foolish.

The RVF forum is by far the best forum on the internet to Make Men Great Again on the internet, and I've been red pilled 10 years.

Cheers to Uncle Roosh!

The "Hotep" movement

I have vaguely know of them, but I do not know much about them. What I thought before was that they were some semi-red pill guys that are just Afrocentric.

Many of you know this already, but I don't subscribe to Afrocentrism at all. Some black members here do not like me or my views on the differences between Black Americans that have ancestors that were slaves/born here and actual Africans or Caribbean blacks. Some of them actually have a passport with a homeland where we are stuck here and will forever be American. We cannot choose to be something else just because color is similar or the same. They probably call me a traitor, and I think they lack understanding. It is what it is.

Like lots of other Americans my DNA is a hodgepoge. I am not 100% African by any stretch of the imagination. Majority blacks in America are similar, like Excelsior said, most are not over 85% West African DNA wise. Culturally I identify as a Louisianian or East Texan. I hunt, fish, and do whatever the others there do. Of all Africans I know, I share nothing in common with them.

I am also more Christian than most, while others might be agnostic, atheist, or Muslim. Islam and it's principles disgust me, so anything remotely close to 5 Percenter mindset is not going to work with me. Christ and his principles comes first in my mind, everything after my family is dead last.

Sometimes I think other Afro-Carribean types in the US are the ones that want to belong to us more so to them. Your average liberal black american will stubbornly insist we are all the same no matter what because they do not want whites to think we are not in unison with one another. In private they talk about their African coworkers or friends being "disconnected" from how they feel about things. Well gee, ya think? White or other Americans should take these cultural differences into account, like other blacks should, but no one is willing to do so, because we look similar enough, it is just easier, and everyone is amped up for more racial tension.

The only red pill black people I pay attention to outside of RVF is Anthony Brian Logan's Youtube Channel. He is very conservative, very pro Trump, and covers alot of stuff instead of talking about race all the time.

I'll watch Terrance Williams sometimes if I need a laugh or the Hodge Twins. Tommy Sotomayor very rarely because he is more MGTOW than anything else, and is too silly to be taken seriously. DamnDisPlace is MGTOW as hell, but he is funny sometimes because hates American women way more than I could ever do. I don't personally know any black dudes anywhere that actually hate American women to the core like that, so it's kinda unique and interesting. He's also a vet with PTSD, so he has interesting stories. There is an old black dude Derrick Grayson, who is intelligent about many things and is conservative. He reminds me of some of my Grandfather and some uncles. If you guys know some others, let me know.

I also like a guy that is very liberal and I do not agree with probably 70 percent of what he believes. Dr. Umar Johnson. He is extremely Afrocentric, but he destroys homosexual agenda as well as Scorpion does here. Because he is a doctor that sees men struggling with it as patients, he uses numbers and facts to back up his claims. He pisses off so many black liberals it's ridiculous. He sends Black Liberals hamsters spinning into overdrive and out of orbit! He can remind you of Louis Farrakhan in a way. I have seen people in comment sections calling him a Hotep alot, so that is how I found that term.

You cannot blame them for trying to create their own brand. All men here have the same problem. Only Liberal men do not think there is a problem. Many in the Alt Right and other similar groups forget what gave rise to Feminism in the first place and continue to hate their own fellow man. When others asked me if I would be interested in a platform like this for just black men, I always said no because this needs to be for all men to work properly, otherwise women, will divide us again and will make another rift between us all that will last another 100 years. All men need to wake up. Jariel felt the same as I did, but he was still dismayed at the hatred from the others at the same time. It's hard to keep hope and hold a battle standard in an army (a flag) while the men on your side are spitting on your face ranting about your IQ numbers. Shit gets old and not all will tolerate it. The result is, Feminism will reign for at least another 100 or more years.

Also, what exactly is a conservative black man compared to a liberal one? Liberal ones need safe spaces and dependency. Guys like me or Anthony Brian Logan do not need that. We can thrive with everyone. We don't need the perfect platform. As long as speech is still free and legal racism is not a major issue, we can always fight the good fight. Also, some of these same non-black people that hate us, share the same ancestors we have, what sense does that make? I also think there while we have American subcultures, Black Culture is just American culture period. We all got into Jazz together and most hip hop fans were white as well. Leave the USA, and no one talks about your color hardly. You have a blue passport and you are just another American.

I help all men and keep my faith in the Lord that he will give us the strength we need to overcome our inherit weaknesses to find fault with other men I will stick with the RVF tribe the lord sent me to until it is my time to be banned by Roosh or the Lord directs me to go help somewhere else.

What happened at the Tower of Babel was a curse from men performing blasphemy. The bad news is that we have not overcome it. The good news is that Jesus can break curses, but only if you aware of the curse, so that you may speak/pray that it be broken in Jesus' name.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

The "Hotep" movement

Hoteps predate the manosphere i think, this clip was making fun of them

One thing about them is that they claim ancient Egypt but won't claim Kingdoms in west Africa , like the Mali/Songhai Kingdoms, which they are much more likely to actually originate from

The "Hotep" movement

Quote: (03-16-2017 01:34 PM)Hypno Wrote:  

never heard of Hoteps but I have met a lot of blacks in Atlanta who hold non-mainstream beliefs. I'm not talking pryamids. I mean like nuclear family, wage slave, etc. Cynthia McKinney is here and she's a nut but she was right about 9-11 before anyone else. I have a black friend whose wife homeschools their kids. There are a lot of dimensions to this. I don't want to say they are independent thinkers but rather someone in their community who is a leader is an independent thinker, and they follow his thinking. A lot of these beliefs parallel red pill/ROK. But most people just think of this as their personal worldview, not whether they are political allies with another group.

Atlanta also has several black mega churches as well. Personal finance is a big topic.

the send business to other blacks is a thing; its not exactly black supremacist.

Black Wall Street was very successful in it's time. It's not a bad idea.

People are making "Quiver Groups" all over the country because of all of the hedonism going on. We cannot all just go west to some land area the size of Utah, and settle there to isolate ourselves from heathens and homosexual agenda.

Instead, people are forming groups and try to pull resources together as best they can.

Something I don't see anyone here talking about is this aspect of a "Civil War" or Societal Breakdown. Will like minded blacks and whites get together to form communities, or will everyone just run to their color groups? I tend to think groups will form based on values instead. I can easily see Texans sticking together regardless of color. If you go to a Texas church full of Latinos, blacks, and Asians, to go along with all the white folks, you are not likely going to run for the nearest skinhead community. Texas as a whole is likely to just continue things with a state militia and use the State's constitution instead. Those that don't like it, will leave.

I'd rather team up with people I go to church with or join the Texas militia, before trusting a bunch of black dudes on a area of land I know nothing about.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

The "Hotep" movement

Quote: (03-16-2017 02:49 PM)frenchcorporation Wrote:  

Hoteps predate the manosphere i think, this clip was making fun of them

One thing about them is that they claim ancient Egypt but won't claim Kingdoms in west Africa , like the Mali/Songhai Kingdoms, which they are much more likely to actually originate from

That's nuts and makes no sense at all. Are you certain about that? If that is true, what Sosa thinks about them being in it for the money, must be true.

The "Hotep" movement

I've been following a few of these guys for a little while. They aren't completely "Afrocentric", in fact at least two of the dudes Roosh mentioned have said white people are welcome to join their movement. I'm not going to go dig up the tweets though. Interesting group of smart people who mean well and want to improve and lift up their culture, I can't hate on that... I'll keep my eye on them.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

The "Hotep" movement

Quote: (03-16-2017 02:59 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I've been following a few of these guys for a little while. They aren't completely "Afrocentric", in fact at least two of the dudes Roosh mentioned have said white people are welcome to join their movement. I'm not going to go dig up the tweets though.

Afrocentric itself is not the same as Black Nationalism. They are a bit different, but some people do float between the two. The former is a merely a belief that all blacks share the same origins, history, etc. with mother Africa. The latter is technically racist against non blacks.

Put it this way. You could be Afrocentric but not a Black Nationalist. If you are a Black Nationalist, you are almost 100% guaranteed to be Afrocentric.

The "Hotep" movement

[Image: e83.jpg]

Afrocentrism will never stop being funny

The "Hotep" movement

I think people are confusing run-of-the-mill Afrocentrism, which has been around for a while, with the "Hotep Movement/Hotep Twitter", which is a fairly new thing comprised of mostly younger guys.

Here are two interesting articles from "Hotep Jesus" on what views the Alt-Right and Hotep share.

http://hotepnation.com/hotep-altright/

http://hotepnation.com/hotep-altright-race-traitor/

The second one is particularly good.

The negro’s attitude toward such an organization should not be to stand off, not knowing its program, not understanding it and saying and writing all kinds of things against it with the intention of aggravating its program and its attitude toward the race, but the duty of the leadership of the negro race, finding itself in such an unenviable position, is to study the thing and get as much information as possible about the thing in your own interests. Aggravating the Ku Klux Klan or aggravating any organization in the world organized for the specific purpose of white supremacy is NOT going to help the race in America, placed at a disadvantage as it is.

A wise man Garvey was. Again, I’ve expressed this same concern to the blacks and they accused me of being scared and not wanting to fight. They are so ignorant – they do no independent objective thinking. Everything with them is emotionally subjective.

There is NO benefit to blacks to attack another race. NONE. Instead, turn your focus inward.

You cannot blame any group of men, whether they are Chinese, Japanese, Anglo-Saxons or Frenchmen, for standing up for their interests or for organizing in their interest.

For blacks, it is okay to say “I’m proud to be black”, but if a white person were to say “I’m proud to be white”, all of a sudden this white person is deemed racist and blacks are offended. Disgusting.

In our present time, 2017, blacks are fighting for Mexicans, Muslim refugees, gay peoples and transexual people. They take on everyone’s fight but their own. Meanwhile, these other groups do not reach back to help the negro. You are witnessing the decline of a race.

I believe in white power for white people and black power for black people. etc.

The "Hotep" movement

Quote: (03-16-2017 02:53 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

That's nuts and makes no sense at all. Are you certain about that? If that is true, what Sosa thinks about them being in it for the money, must be true.

I frequent forums where there are lots of black men & women that would subscribe to the manosphere points e.g strong family structures, avoiding degeneracy etc. Most of them are put off from the manosphere by the strong whiff of white supremacy emanating from it, and therefore dont align themselves with it.

Its only a small element of people on those forums, that are "egypt this, egypt that", they get clowned by other posters on the same forums.

Though I don't think they are in it for the money personally, I just think they havent done much reading into african history, and seized upon the first thing that jumped out at them.

The "Hotep" movement

Good, new Youtube channels to check out. Lately I have been feeling I have seen the whole internet.

Till now all I knew was Uncle Hotep.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

The "Hotep" movement

Quote: (03-16-2017 02:37 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Many of you know this already, but I don't subscribe to Afrocentrism at all. Some black members here do not like me or my views on the differences between Black Americans that have ancestors that were slaves/born here and actual Africans or Caribbean blacks. Some of them actually have a passport with a homeland where we are stuck here and will forever be American. We cannot choose to be something else just because color is similar or the same. They probably call me a traitor, and I think they lack understanding. It is what it is.

Like lots of other Americans my DNA is a hodgepoge. I am not 100% African by any stretch of the imagination. Majority blacks in America are similar, like Excelsior said, most are not over 85% West African DNA wise. Culturally I identify as a Louisianian or East Texan. I hunt, fish, and do whatever the others there do. Of all Africans I know, I share nothing in common with them.

To be honest, I don't really have a problem with a black American guy who wants to identify with Egypt, Africa, or whatever else the hell he wants to.

If you think about it, it's not really any different from a white American guy who identifies with the Greeks, Romans, Vikings, and English all at the same time because he descended from Europeans. Yet clearly he doesn't have direct ancestry from all (or sometimes any) of those groups.

This is a feature of Americans' views on race, which is why you don't really see the same thing in Latin America and Asia as much.

Where I think Afrocentrism starts getting loopy and ridiculous is when they start claiming blacks invented everything, the real Jews are black, Jesus is black, the Chinese are black, ancient Africans went to space, Europeans stole all science and philosophy from Africa, etc.

There are a lot of those types (and they don't even identify as Afrocentric), especially among left-leaning and uneducated blacks, but I haven't seen much of that from "Hoteps". There are definitely some things I disagree with them on (especially VibeHi), but they're not nearly on the level of that "CB4" satire posted above.

The "Hotep" movement

Quote: (03-16-2017 04:07 PM)Enigma Wrote:  

To be honest, I don't really have a problem with a black American guy who wants to identify with Egypt, Africa, or whatever else the hell he wants to.

If you think about it, it's not really any different from a white American guy who identifies with the Greeks, Romans, Vikings, and English all at the same time because he descended from Europeans. Yet clearly he doesn't have direct ancestry from all (or sometimes any) of those groups.

This is a feature of Americans' views on race, which is why you don't really see the same thing in Latin America and Asia as much.

Where I think Afrocentrism starts getting loopy and ridiculous is when they start claiming blacks invented everything, the real Jews are black, Jesus is black, the Chinese are black, ancient Africans went to space, Europeans stole all science and philosophy from Africa, etc.

There are a lot of those types (and they don't even identify as Afrocentric), especially among left-leaning and uneducated blacks, but I haven't seen much of that from "Hoteps". There are definitely some things I disagree with them on (especially VibeHi), but they're not nearly on the level of that "CB4" satire posted above.

In some ways, non related white people in America (like an Irish guy) identifying with Greeks or whatever, is not too far fetched. They borrowed alot of culture from Greeks. Government as well.

Problem is, no black person in the USA with slave ancestors, shares ANY culture with Africans. Before someone comes in with well Kai slaves still played slave music and dance. That is just musical rhythms, that changed too many hands prior to getting here. (e.g. Jamaicans, Haitian slaves and freed blacks doing different things with it before it got to America)

Plenty slave masters broke up some or alot of that activity and made them attend/make churches and behave more like the rest of America. It would always find it's way back here in one way or another but Jazz artists were the ones that took that stuff and made us more aware of it in general. We are talking 1910's-1920's or so by now. Africans fighting for the French in WW1 frequently would play their music around Americans and other Allies.

We did not copy their systems of governance. We did not copy their names, their architecture, their customs, etc.. Naming your child Daquan or Sharkesha is NOT African culture. I personally know Nigerians that laugh like that Michael Jordan gif we have, when they see those names.

How many black people not from Africa even knows what the Songhai even were? Every white person in America for the most part knows about Plato or the Roman Empire to varying degrees. Black folks included.

More know about Black American History by far. Plenty black folks could tell you about George Washington Carver, Fredrick Douglas, or Booker T. Washington. Askia of the Songhai? You might as well be speaking Greek to them.

That's the difference.

Some cultures win on Earth and some cultures lose. That is just the way the world works.

The "Hotep" movement

^ Interesting breakdown. When you frame it from a cultural perspective, what you're saying makes a lot of sense.

The "Hotep" movement

A few white (and black) race-relation warriors, who are neither bleeding hearts, or ignorant/malicious racists, have linked to this guy here. They aren't afraid to get their hands dirty with higher dialogue and saying the harder things that need to be said, but always with a good heart, and good intent.

I'm still digesting it all. But these people are not cowards on many other points, so I am taking their information and studying it. These are people that will fight, both blacks and whites alike, so they should not be disregarded so easily. They are also achievers and highly intelligent, so when they put stuff out there, I listen, even if I am still trying to get a handle on the bigger picture.

Though I must admit, I only discovered this a few months ago, there seems to be a big movement among blacks finally getting a voice and trying to make sense of it all, and it is connecting in a big way with whites. This is a very important development. Because these blacks and these whites are not racist. They have, however, had enough of their own respective race's bullshit, and they are reaching out to each other - at least that is my small understanding of it so far.

I'd be interested in your opinion on these videos, if nothing else it may educate you on the whole hotep thing.:

The "Hotep" movement

Quote: (03-16-2017 02:17 PM)Sosa Wrote:  

After reading their article "Why do blacks hate Hoteps", I came to the conclusion that I don't fuck with this community which is Ironic because I myself am a high IQ, conservative black man. The main difference is that I'm a Christian (I'm not super religous) - and they seem to go out of their way to criticise Christians in this article. Furthermore, they think my standards of beauty and of this forum are diluted.

That's a major problem in the Alt Right as well. You'd think that the importance of religion would be self evident; that even if you view it as nothing more than a memeplex, its presence prevents infection by more virulent and deadly memeplexes - such as Globalism, hedonism, and materialism. But Christianity directs you to be in this world, but not of it. It commands you to be actively doing works in this world, but it doesn't promise materialistic glory. There are still a large number of people who are locked into the materialist ethos, even as they oppose the Globalists who are the ultimate manifestation of materialism, and thus remain angry at Christianity, not just for the Churchian aspects, but at the inevitable humbling that comes when you contemplate the absolute.

The "Hotep" movement

Interesting.

The Egyptian thing and the thing about blacks founding Meso-America seems to be critized often by blacks and whites, which I would disagree with. Unlike Nation of Islam, they are not claiming some absurd story of wizards and neanderthals, but making a myth which has some basis, or at least plausible deniability, in history.

Some pharoes were obviously Nubian/Negroid and the claim that the Olmec were blacks from a Egyptian/Phoenician expedition is not even Afrocentric but comes from Thor Heyerdahl, famous and best selling, norwegian anthropologist.

http://www.whiteindians.com/diffusionism...-gods.html (original 1971 text).

[Image: 52-olmec%20head.jpg]

Lacking suitable stone in their jungle habitat, the Olmecs would fetch stones weighing up to 25 tons and drag them back over 50 miles through swamps and jungles to their temple sites. With unsurpassed skill, they sculpted human heads and full figures--in the round and in relief--so realistically that we today have a very good indication of what the Olmecs looked like.

To judge from their art, the Olmecs comprised two contrasting ethnic types: one was remarkably Negroid, with thick lips, flat broad nose, and a round face.

There are bad myths and there are positive myth. This is a positive myth which doesn't hurt anyone and creates some grounding for African Americans in America proper. It probably won't be accepted by the majority, but who knows?

The "Hotep" movement

Quote: (03-16-2017 05:20 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

Quote: (03-16-2017 02:17 PM)Sosa Wrote:  

That's a major problem in the Alt Right as well. You'd think that the importance of religion would be self evident; that even if you view it as nothing more than a memeplex, its presence prevents infection by more virulent and deadly memeplexes - such as Globalism, hedonism, and materialism. But Christianity directs you to be in this world, but not of it. It commands you to be actively doing works in this world, but it doesn't promise materialistic glory. There are still a large number of people who are locked into the materialist ethos, even as they oppose the Globalists who are the ultimate manifestation of materialism, and thus remain angry at Christianity, not just for the Churchian aspects, but at the inevitable humbling that comes when you contemplate the absolute.

Well put, Aurini.

This exactly how I feel about religion and why I generally respect people of faith, even though I myself am an atheist.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

The "Hotep" movement

I also like a guy that is very liberal and I do not agree with probably 70 percent of what he believes. Dr. Umar Johnson. He is extremely Afrocentric, but he [b]destroys homosexual agenda as well as Scorpion does here. Because he is a doctor that sees men struggling with it as patients, he uses numbers and facts to back up his claims. He pisses off so many black liberals it's ridiculous. He sends Black Liberals hamsters spinning into overdrive and out of orbit! He can remind you of Louis Farrakhan in a way. I have seen people in comment sections calling him a Hotep alot, so that is how I found that term.

Haha I thought I was the only one around here who digs Umar Johnson. I was binge-watching his stuff on YouTube a few months back. VERY interesting character - think Louis Farrakhan meets Alex Jones. He's extremely passionate about his beliefs - which I like, but like you I take a lot of what he says with a huge grain of salt. I like how he hates on Obama and the gay agenda, as well as saying that the only way for salvation for black Americans is through building their own businesses and networks.

Even though I'm white, I find this guy fascinating.

His interview with DJ Vlad is great:

The "Hotep" movement

We had an article on Hoteps at the Kings Wiki for a while: http://en.kingswiki.com/wiki/Hotep_Twitter

I reckon it could be updated with info from the new ROK article on Hoteps and some of these Hotep sites linked.

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

The "Hotep" movement

Just saw this vid recently.

Actually the only thing that one might give them some credibility is whether blacks existed in South America 1000 years ago - there are some findings for that.

Anything else is thrown completely out of context and often batshit crazy.

It is like Islamists claiming that a Muslim invented air travel 900 years before the Wright brothers - turns out that it was a crazy guy who threw himself off higher buildings using various constructs - usually falling barely slower than a stone.

According to some secondary sources, about 20 years before Ibn Firnas attempted to fly he may have witnessed Firman as he wrapped himself in a loose cloak stiffened with wooden struts and jumped from a tower in Córdoba, intending to use the garment as wings on which he could glide. The alleged attempt at flight was unsuccessful, but the garment slowed his fall enough that he only sustained minor injuries.[4]

I don't mind blacks trying to get away from the victim mentality, but they should really stop chasing crap. I don't see the Chinese endlessly repeating that they invented gun powder and had a higher civilization than Europe 1000 years ago.

What matters to them is copying from the West what works, making it better while retaining their own unique culture. The Japanese do the same - they copied our science and technology, built on that, took even our fashion, but still retained their food, culture and history.

Blacks should do the same instead of reinventing past imaginary unproven achievements.

So far only Marvel artists imagined a black African high-tech country named Wakanda:

[Image: latest?cb=20140211185021]

It is not impossible, but takes more than historical revisionism to make this reality.

No German tries to claim to have been in a superior scientific position 2500 years ago. Plenty of other tribes were much further along for various reasons. History is past, what matters is now and what kind of future is going to be created.