rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Skinny women with big natural breasts? (NSFW)

Hey guys

Actually searched a bit in the forum about this but did not find anything. My last regular girl was a 26y old very skinny girl with really nice and huge natural breasts. Frankly, I kind of got crazy about it. And I kind of want to maximize my chances to find that again.

Here is the question. From your guys personal experience, where can you find the most easily pretty skinny girls with the biggest possible gifts of god ? ''Race'' doesn't matter to me. Something like

In Europe ? One East European country in particular ? What about in the entire world ? Asia is always a kinda no-go place no?

PS : Don't really care so much about ass / I kinda really don't like fake boobs, an unfortunate classic, here in Colombia.

i love those kind of girls. i cant say ive noticed a nation that has higher percentage of these types

Poland in Europe Vietnam in Asia. Not many, just more.
Tits mostly consist of fat so if tits are that big normally nothing is left for ass. Except if the girl is black.
I like the ass more. Life is full of difficult choices.

Sounds like this describes East African girls, though I am not too familiar with that part of the world. Pretty sure girls from Kenya and what not have large proportions while being quite skinny.

Don't think you'll find any luck anywhere else tbh, skinny with big breast is in high demand just about anywhere.

Montreal chicks have Goddamn Big Tits! Couldn't see your pic since I'm on mobile... but you might want to check it out my friend!

I am IN LOVE with these types of girls... (I have had two LTRs and most like want to marry this type).

but they are VERY VERY few and far between here in Germany unfortunately.

Always seems to me like Eastern European, British and Russian girls are the ones who are most likely stacked.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Everywhere in the 80s and 90s growing up in OZ ..now not so much..WTF happened?

EE girls like this do not always age the best. Middle 20s here, in age. Face will really go downhill by early 30s.

Gabon.

Thanks for the few replies. I realized that this is a bit of a difficult subject to answer though. There are probably ''gems'' everywhere. I will probably be living in Portugal / Romania in the next few months, I hope I can find some ... Not sure about Portugal but East European women certainly have the reputation to be (at least) skinny ...

@ Vinny : don't care so much about ass though. From my experience, if a girl has boobs, she will not have ''nothing'' left for the ass. It was the case with my regular in here at least. Gonna damn miss her. (Fucking married girl lol)

@ Heart Break Kid : I always wondered about Ethiopia though. I need to visit Addis Abeba one day...

@ Black Friar : She sure does look like she must be amazing naked. But... already not so so so nice anymore when it comes to her face. How old is she?

Serbia

Quote: (03-08-2017 08:02 AM)Green-On-GO Wrote:  

Everywhere in the 80s and 90s growing up in OZ ..now not so much..WTF happened?

Cheap high carb diet (junk food) and feminism which pushes fat acceptance.

Then Aussie broads wonder why there are more than a few Aussie men that end up with Thai or Vietnamese brides.

You didn't look very hard: thread-26660.html

I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters all the same. They love being dominated.
--Oscar Wilde

Quote: (03-08-2017 09:01 PM)MOVSM Wrote:  

You didn't look very hard: thread-26660.html

That is good for fap but IMHO, not exactly an answer to the question I asked. Thanks for the link though [Image: wink.gif]

It's a rare combination but I like it too. The girl I'm with right now fits that, very skinny and petite but bigger breasts than most "curvy" women.

Quote: (03-09-2017 12:00 AM)CocoBoy Wrote:  

It's a rare combination but I like it too. The girl I'm with right now fits that, very skinny and petite but bigger breasts than most "curvy" women.

And where is that? [Image: wink.gif]

If you want giant natural tits on relatively skinny girls, then the Dominican Republic should be your number one stop.

Just know the girls will be black or mixed. They're also prone to being chapidoras. That being said - the majority of the great natural tits in my life have come in that country.

Quote: (03-09-2017 11:23 PM)Tiguere Wrote:  

If you want giant natural tits on relatively skinny girls, then the Dominican Republic should be your number one stop.

Just know the girls will be black or mixed. They're also prone to being chapidoras. That being said - the majority of the great natural tits in my life have come in that country.

Natural, yes. Better than almost everywhere in that regard. Big or giant, no, in my experience. I'll take small over natural over big and fake every time.

For Asia: China, Vietnam, Japan (but not as much as the other two)

Eastern Europe: Ukraine, Russia, Lithuania, etc (You can find these kinds throughout EE for the most part, like the guy that mentioned Croatia)

Full disclosure, I never been to EE, just basing this off what others showed me and my non-RVF and Manosphere friends that have wives from there have. I have personally seen enough Russians that look like this with my own eyes though.

I also vouch for Kenyans too.

Sometimes you can find Mexican or Latin American women like this too, but good luck finding one and keeping her like that. Their diet catches up with them pretty quickly and they will fill out.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

The comment sections for this German chick (DontTrustTheRabbit) are almost always about her huge titties. Almost a shame, because her videos are informative - I guess so, anyway, it isn't like I've been able to pay attention.

Are German women not known for their huge norks? Most women I've met from there are pretty top-heavy, although I've only met about three.

Quote: (03-10-2017 03:54 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Sometimes you can find Mexican or Latin American women like this too, but good luck finding one and keeping her like that. Their diet catches up with them pretty quickly and they will fill out.

I have gone through a lot of Mexicans with natural C and D cups, but they are definitely in the minority. Come to think if it, the only Mexicans I have been with who have has breast implants have been from Sinaloa, which shouldn't surprise anyone. If you want a good laugh or want to feel like you dodged a bullet, look for online pictures, Facebook or whatever, of any Mexican girl who you banged five or more years ago. In most cases, I'm talking arms like Chris Arreola and barely recognizable faces. It's not even funny. There are, if course, some exceptions.

Thread not delivering [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Less words more titties please.

Growth Over Everything Else.

I always thought it was a central and East Europe thing.
Czech,Poland, Hungary,Ukraine,Lithuania.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

No country has a high percentage of slender women with big natties, but as far as white women are concerned, Poland and Czech Republic probably have the highest.

Of course in African countries you'll see a lot but they're less hot overall. In Kenya I fucked a girl with 36FF and she was 5'2 100 lb. Other Rvf guys can confirm.