rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where did you meet your unicorns/LTR worthy/wife?

Alright, so it is pretty obvious that while night game gives access to a high concentration of hot girls, a lot of them are just worth slamming (unless you want to lose half your stuff in 5 years).

Where do you go to (or where did you) meet "nice girls" in America?

You might want to look here:
thread-60841.html

Most guys are writing similar stuff in that thread. I thought your question was easy to answer until I came to the "in America" part.

You also need to read this: thread-50002.html

In short: If you are looking for a marriage worthy woman in America, you need to aim for the following:

-Young (pre cock riding prime, naive in a happy way, not heart broken)
-Believes in God (Religion acts a check against extreme behavior)
-Look in communities of girls that are faithful Catholics, Mormons, Orthodox or Amish (they are all pro-life, and pro-family) if they've been raised properly.
-Stay out of urban areas, look in the suburbs and rural areas.

Consider foreign options.

Worth reading here too:

http://www.rooshv.com/the-future-mother-...ves-in-god
thread-51295.html

What state do you live in right now? And are you willing to travel or do online dating within the US? What's your career like? Can it be transported to a new area? Are you financially open to moving? Can you do it? How old are you now? Some more info on your backstory could certainly help provide some suggestions.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Oh, one final interesting discussion if you're targeting Asian girls as a possibility for being a wife/mother: thread-60231.html
Further reading: thread-9229.html
Also check out: thread-47487.html

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

I'm 6'2" fair skinned Indian 24 yr old guy living in Kansas. Don't have an accent. Have a social circle that's mostly white or Hispanic. I'm not much of a drinker but do go out occasionally for women. But I want someone nice, where would you put emphasis on?

Met my (1st Generation American-born Filipina) wife in college

And I grew up in SEA, and could move there - but the money I make here is multiples of what I would earn there so...I need to be here especially this early in my career.

What about your extended family? I'm not sure how many generations your family has been here in the United States, but from what I've heard, many Indian families will still try to match up their kids. Does this apply to you? Are you interested in dating someone that your family suggests?

Does your job allow you travel within the United States? If you're in a small town in KS, there's less to choose from there, but people also tend to form tight social circles. At age 24, you're thinking about marriage before a lot of guys, so you have an advantage.

There's lots of different places to "shop":

+ Library
+ Church
+ Volunteering
+ Online dating
+ Getting involved with politics locally
+ Joining a sports league with both men and women
+ Charity events

You have to ask yourself, what am I really looking for in a woman, and where does my ideal woman most likely to be found?

If you love a sporty woman, you should check out the tennis clubs or golf course. If you want a nerdy one, attend a book store when they have an author signing, etc.

First step is to identify what you want in a woman, then find where she is most likely to be waiting for you to approach.