rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which country has the best LTR or wife potential?

From all the countries you've been to, which has the most appealing girls you've ever seen for a long term relationship or even marriage?

I know not everyone here plans to settle down, which is fine. I just hope you allow this thread to stay on topic! [Image: blush.gif]

Related thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-7214.html

The only girl I've been that into was Brazilian,but couldn't make the logistics work.

It depends who you meet.
Could be a girl that lives the other side of the world,could be the girl down the block.
Life is somewhat easier for long term if it's the girl down the block!

Let's give points: 1= Best ; 5 = Worst

A) High Culture--Ballet, philosophy, history, classical music, Jazz (real jazz not computerized hip-hop)

B) Climate - Personal Taste, but let's set Mediterranean as best, hot/tropical as second, and Russia and Japan as worst.

C) cost of living--You'd be nuts to bring any young hot bitch to first world until the kids are 18+; you'll prob be living where she's at.

D) Family intrusiveness into marriage

E) General chick flakiness--lateness, cheating,

So a score will look like x/x/x/x/x where x=1-5. Hotness is left out because it's personal taste. I hate big asses for instance.
Heaven would score 1/1/1/1/1 Hell, 5/5/5/5/5/, and Murka invented jazz and has almost any climate but the feminist cancer swimming on the back of Whale-ism ruins all for marriage.
I'm not an authority, I just like making up dorky systems.
Open to which families are the most intrusive for instance.
Also, we could break down things into smaller sub-areas, esp Latin America.

I feel like EE/FSU chicks are more romantic and intellectual so they don't seem like I'll get as bored and this is reflected in my ratings.
Asian chicks don't get me as hot as white chicks.

EE/Russia: 1/5/2/1/2 total = 11
Japan: 2/4/5/3?/1 total = 15
SE Asia: 5/2/1/4/4 total = 16
Latin America: 3/2/3/4/5= 17
Southern EU: 1/1/5/4/3= 14

This system matches my intuitive wishes, chickflaking enrages me the system picks EE/Russia for me; and if I can get good chicks (8+) which I probably can't at my age/status- Southern EU.

Out of curiosity, how come those Japanese women, while technically Western, haven't been ruined by Western culture. There is a reason why you never hear/see of a Japanese business women, by mid 20s they are almost all married and start pumping out kids?

Quote: (12-30-2011 01:34 PM)misterstir Wrote:  

Out of curiosity, how come those Japanese women, while technically Western, haven't been ruined by Western culture. There is a reason why you never hear/see of a Japanese business women, by mid 20s they are almost all married and start pumping out kids?

Good question, makes me think of two things.

1) With the exception of some really good doctors and other genuinely highly skilled positions, many of the areas where women can work and be effective, they also do in japan, like nursing and schoolteacher.

The fantasy that women can be really good engineers, surgeons, or even really good car mechanics seems to really be that, a fantasy for the most part. Bluntly, far fewer women are smart enough to do most of the really hard shit; and a lot just have overpaid paper pusher and/or marketing jobs that don't add that much value.

2) Japanese guys just bust ass so hard that they kicked our asses anyway with quality control even without women working. They also don't have as much of a parasitic manager class, the executives don't skim as much as MurkaTHieves.

Poland is the best I've seen. By far.

I would put EE girls in front of FSU when it comes to LTR material.

Here's a rule of thumb: white girls to bed and asian girls to wed.

You're more likely to find a LTR/marriage material type of girl in culturally conservative countries. The danger here is that alot of these countries tend to be poor so you have to watch out for gold diggers or mercenaries who'll only marry you for a green card.

That being said, I would look at Taiwan, S. Korea, Singapore, Japan, and Hong Kong. These are all affluent countries where the women are less likely to be sluts/cheats vis a vis American/W. European women.

If you want to find someone around the block (assuming you're in the States), your best bet would be an evangelical church. Bars and clubs are only good for pump and dumps. Be wary of girls that come from divorced families and if you can find one (they're very rare nowadays), a virgin waiting before marriage is less likely to divorce you or cheat on you.

Quote: (12-30-2011 05:29 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Poland is the best I've seen. By far.

I would put EE girls in front of FSU when it comes to LTR material.

@lucky star, how are you defining EE? Pretty much all of the FSU countries are Eastern European.

Quote: (01-03-2012 09:58 PM)raskol Wrote:  

If you want to find someone around the block (assuming you're in the States), your best bet would be an evangelical church. Bars and clubs are only good for pump and dumps. Be wary of girls that come from divorced families and if you can find one (they're very rare nowadays), a virgin waiting before marriage is less likely to divorce you or cheat on you.

I do not believe a virgin from an Evangelical church to be a great choice lol. A lot more goes into a fulfilling relationship than just finding a girl who wont cheat on you.

In defense of the originator of this thread, some men do eventually want to have children. It only makes sense to find the best girl to be a good mother.

Uugg....what's up with all of these marriage threads and LTR's poppin' up - WTF?

Isn't there some kind of "I'm a lonely beta looking for marriage" forum you can join? Wait, here you go, I found one for you to join so you can stop posting this shit here.

http://talkaboutmarriage.com/

The thought of marriage turns my stomach upside-down!

http://cavemancircus.com/2011/03/03/a-st...-pictures/

MIxx

Quote: (01-04-2012 11:54 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Uugg....what's up with all of these marriage threads and LTR's poppin' up - WTF?

Isn't there some kind of "I'm a lonely beta looking for marriage" forum you can join? Wait, here you go, I found one for you to join so you can stop posting this shit here.

http://talkaboutmarriage.com/

The thought of marriage turns my stomach upside-down!

http://cavemancircus.com/2011/03/03/a-st...-pictures/

MIxx

::thumbs up::

note to self: don't contribute to any threads written by these guys whatever their topic.

Lots of guys here are married, alpha guys can be married, and more to the point, this isn't a whining thread bros. Keep this thread clean for the guys who do plan to settle down some day or even just have an LTR

Quote: (01-04-2012 01:23 PM)Ehnulo Wrote:  

Lots of guys here are married, alpha guys can be married, and more to the point, this isn't a whining thread bros. Keep this thread clean for the guys who do plan to settle down some day or even just have an LTR

Screw that noobie. This is a forum about having sex with lots of women around the world - that has nothing to do with this alpha shit lots of guys here get fixated on either.

I want to talk about bangin women, and game - not Marriage - there are forums for lovesick marriage losers as I pointed out!

You are a noob here, do not tell me, a senior member, who has made massive contributions for years what should be posted here and you have made ZERO contributions to make this forum what it is today!

if I can convince one guy out of marriage in 2012, my life has had valuable meaning!!! Take your marriage loser mentality to the forum I already posted for you - they will welcome you with open arms - I won't!

I almost knocked a guys teeth out this weekend when he told me he was in a "relationship" and therefore has not called me to hang out for 2 months!

Mixx

Calm down man, I'm not looking to start crap with anyone. Just pointing out that not everyone here is against having a primary chick. It's been discussed before on this board anyways so I don't understand the hate (See Roosh's post above)

Quote: (01-04-2012 01:47 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Screw that noobie. This is a forum about having sex with lots of women around the world - that has nothing to do with this alpha shit lots of guys here get fixated on either.

I want to talk about bangin women, and game - not Marriage - there are forums for lovesick marriage losers as I pointed out!

You are a noob here, do not tell me, a senior member, who has made massive contributions for years what should be posted here and you have made ZERO contributions to make this forum what it is today!

Mixx

Don't hold back Mixx, tell us how you really feel. [Image: angry.gif]

Quote: (01-04-2012 03:41 PM)Ehnulo Wrote:  

Calm down man, I'm not looking to start crap with anyone. Just pointing out that not everyone here is against having a primary chick. It's been discussed before on this board anyways so I don't understand the hate (See Roosh's post above)

Sorry I snapped, I just hate marriage, and hate anyone even talking about marriage! It's a fools game!

if I have hate, its hate towards the idea of marriage, I just lost another close friend to this fucking cancerous disease recently!

Mixx

I dedicate these Vids to the OP.

Quote: (01-04-2012 04:58 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (01-04-2012 03:41 PM)Ehnulo Wrote:  

Sorry I snapped, I just hate marriage, and hate anyone even talking about marriage! It's a fools game!

if I have hate, its hate towards the idea of marriage, I just lost another close friend to this fucking cancerous disease recently!

Mixx

Ok,but tolerance comes first,we aren't all the same,so i can understand the other guy too.We are speaking about different mentalities.

I don't have a problem if somebody asks questions like this.
There are lot of well-travelled gents here,who know the girls of other countries and could chime in.

But if the word marriage is not acceptable let's call it just long-term relationship.

However,on the other side, as mentioned there is already a topic for this one,so no need for another.

That "You complete me" video makes me want to stab my left testicle, and eat it for dinner. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Mixx

I have something to say but will start a new thread about it. Do any of the pro-marriage dudes here take into the consideration that you get tired of fucking the same girl after a while? Tell me. How long? Then you gotta look at her ass and can't get her out of your place. Good deal?

Fuck no. No matter how hot and how good they fuck you WILL get sick of her ass. And if she's giving you tude during this period it escalates into warp-speed (anti game time) Which by the way other than sickness WILL be the worst time of your life.

That said..Play your strongest hand

Quote: (01-04-2012 05:26 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I have something to say but will start a new thread about it.Do any of the pro-marriage dudes here take into the consideration that you get tired of fucking the same girl after a while? Tell me. How long? Then you gotta look at her ass and can't get her out of your place. Good deal?

Fuck no. No matter how hot and how good they fuck you WILL get sick of her ass. And if she's giving you tude during this period it escalates into warp-speed (anti game time) Which by the way other than sickness WILL be the worst time of your life.

That said..Play your strongest hand

As said,we are speaking of different mentalities,i dont think to be entitled to dis somebody because of this.
There are arguments left and right.

The world is just fine because of this.

Quote: (01-04-2012 05:13 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

That "You complete me" video makes me want to stab my left testicle, and eat it for dinner. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Mixx

Haha....I have some friends on Facebook and they say (similar) things like this to their GF's of with comments....literally makes me [Image: punchballs.gif] multiple times. Sometimes i think about calling them to say: WTF are you doing? you want to get dumped?

Moodle...the man version of a poodle

Quote: (01-04-2012 01:47 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (01-04-2012 01:23 PM)Ehnulo Wrote:  

if I can convince one guy out of marriage in 2012, my life has had valuable meaning!!! Take your marriage loser mentality to the forum I already posted for you - they will welcome you with open arms - I won't!

I almost knocked a guys teeth out this weekend when he told me he was in a "relationship" and therefore has not called me to hang out for 2 months!

Mixx

Jesus Mixx, some people value family still. Not everyone who wants a family is some lovesick beta who cant get laid and is pledging his life in servitude of women.

I love travel and casual sex is my vice, but this bullshit about family being some sort of prison is nothing short of fucked up. There is more to life than random pussy. Whats fucked up is that men let marriage and family castrate them. Lets not confuse pathetic castrated men with families as being representative of all men with families. Not everyone is a middle class wage slave who married the first slut that gave them the time of day.

Ill marry because I expect my future wife to stay at home and raise kids. Ill probably have to marry because of visa laws worldwide and there is no chance its going to be a western woman. And if things fuck out she will be looked after, as will the kids, and Ill accept that risk.

And even when I am married, Ill still continue to travel "for work" and fuck because I have established that sort of lifestyle in advance already. Ill bang hookers on the side at home and chase when I am abroad.

I refuse to reject the notion of family. I will reject the notion of modern day marriage and the expectations it puts on us as men. You dont need to accept modern day marriage and the expectations of married men to have a family dude.