rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Crossfit girl can't handle being rejected for her masculine body

[Image: C4K5HnhUcAAyDCo.jpg]

She obviously wanted only praise for her bodybuilding.

She can find praise for her fit body. In fact, most men would still take the masculine fit body of a crossfit girl than a fattie SJW like Lindy West.

She just needs to find another crossfit dude bro that enjoys the sport as much as she does.

This whining about being rejected by one man (Tinder or some dating app no less!) is the very definition of a First World Problem.

#not worthy of even a facebook post

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

I googled some pics of her. She look like about 10% body fat. She is pretty muscular, but not as insane of some of the body building women I have seen before (who are obviously juicing).

[Image: f89dbcba5cb7cc8f940b10c53974b955.jpg]

Is she taking hormones? Not sure.. maybe some of the guys from the weight lifting thread would know.

Not interested in this trend of women being serious about being strength athletes. It's kinda gross and also makes them have shit personalities.

The only advantage of one of these chicks is that they probably have an off-the-charts sex drive. Still, you have to put up with the attitude for the other 23 hours of the day, so it is a lousy trade-off.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (02-08-2017 04:32 PM)Hell_Is_Like_Newark Wrote:  

I googled some pics of her. She look like about 10% body fat. She is pretty muscular, but not as insane of some of the body building women I have seen before (who are obviously juicing).

[Image: f89dbcba5cb7cc8f940b10c53974b955.jpg]

Is she taking hormones? Not sure.. maybe some of the guys from the weight lifting thread would know.

that's not her man. Check out her instagram https://www.instagram.com/abbott.the.red/?hl=en

you've been warned though...

As an aside, the narrative continues. Men are always vilified as the "entitled ones" when it comes to sex but there is no corner on this earth where a man would get sympathy for whining about women not liking his body. The level of delusion, and true entitlement from these mentally stunted women is astonishing. You can live whatever way you want and build up your body however you want, but why does a man have to find you attractive?

Female solipsism still fascinates me.

Yikes, she has a bad case of "cunt face":

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPeMXD-lrAR/

I'd say this man dodged a bullet. You can just smell her attitude problem through her facial expression. [Image: angry.gif]

She needs to put on some fat. Too bad she's probably on the edge of a mental disorder about her appearance.

She's probably also unpleasant to be around, if she's like a lot of female athletes. They're often coarse and crass, trying to act like men. How charming.

The path crossfit girls take is sad to watch. They usually look amazing for like 6-8 months then they're too cut and muscular and just not attractive anymore. I definitely do not find a clearly defined six pack and big shoulders attractive on a girl.

[Image: Reebok%20Open%20(4%20of%208).jpg]

[Image: d5f3f620-82f2-429a-81ad-072bb7796e39.png]

It really depends upon what their CrossFit league tests for (if they even do doping testing at all)

If she is not doing Test, she is using pretty much anything else you can think of to get close enough to doing so. Stuff like Aromatase (sp?) Inhibitors are not exactly illegal in some sports.

I think we have a couple guys on the forum that know the CF world well enough to probably let us know.

Those stupid looking sleeve tattoos (and bicep ones) she has does not help her cause with men either. That guy wasn't lying at all, she looks very masculine. He should have told her that tattoos like that make her look worse than a sailor.

Her thighs look like Roosh's secret admirer that likes to pop watermelons between her legs. I did Muay Thai for most of my adult life. If a woman's thighs are as large or larger than mine, and she is not a cyclist, nor a soccer player, I think she is on something. I'd need to see her thighs in person to see just how thick they are.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Those tattoos are a real turn off too, yuck.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Not attractive, plus no soul. WNB

It's both hilarious and sad that the millennial women were raised to be like men and are being competitive and dominant over the pseudo-sport of cross-fit.

It's come full circle for this one. She now feels the same pain all jacked dudes without game have felt when rejected.

And she reacted exactly like a juice-head would "...this fuels me to train even harder"

Your missing the point lady, you need to chill-out and take some painting classes or learn to cook.

Tame that Testosterone [Image: whip.gif] and let the men deal with it.

What kind of faggotry is this? When women are made to carry men around like little children? This shit is stupid, and needs to stop. Combined with the tats, the bad attitude and manly body paired with the mangina fag "friends", this woman is toxic. Disgusting.

[Image: Reebok%20Open%20(4%20of%208).jpg]

WB. I'm a sucka for tight waists.

Growth Over Everything Else.

Dave gets shitlord-of-the-day award.

Her issue isn't that she is ripped with muscles, her issue is she just isn't that hot. She isn't hot enough to lure the top level jacked dudes in crossfit or bodybuilding, and in her hamster and thus she feels like she is settling for less.

She has Viking blood. The Viking face is string with her and there s tons of blocky giant men from those parts that est her weight each day. But for them why go for her when so many girls like her from those parts are strong and active and just look better.

All I see is a ugly woman complaining. Typically ugly women stay quiet but not this one. If she complains about this you can bet she has a bad attitude towards all else. She is probably only happy in the gym. Likely a insufferable woman any other time if the day.

Okay, putting on fat won't help that chick. She's way too far gone.

She's more muscular, especially on her upper body, than most olympic gymnasts who've been training their whole lives. I'm pretty sure she's not natural.

Guess this is foreshadowing for the crossfit date I have tonight !

[Image: laugh3.gif]

I was in Crossfit for over 8 months - I have friends who still train at XFit gyms.

Yeah this shit is common, ALOT of the girls who train consistently end up taking on dude personalities, they talk shit like dudes, act like dudes, and eventually look completely like dudes.

Tattoos are extremely common, sleeves or legs tats are standard.

Now I don't mind a fit girl, but there's a huge difference between, a fit girl and a fulltime crossfit jacked girls.

Remember, we're only seeing his texts, not what she wrote to him, only a 1/3 of the story.

As was mentioned, she got scorned so fuck yeah she posted this.

The dude writing this was pointless, just unmatch a bitch, "shaming" her ain't gonna do shit, she'll screenshot it, and possible doxx him and/or ruin his life in this hostile society.

It just speaks to her entitlement that she thinks every man should be attracted to her, no questions asked.

As if her cunty attitude problem hasn't swiped left on plenty of guys that weren't fit enough for her tastes, or had a face she didn't find handsome.

This is a bad case of "only I get to make choices, and you should never chose to reject me". It is every bit as bad as the guy who thinks every girl will find him attractive, no matter what. It is like one of these dudes that keeps ploughing with a woman despite her obvious rejection of him.

Move on and stop bitching applies to both men and women.

Obviously we would all prefer the average soft slender curvy woman of the 1950's.

Given the society and food companies and FDA and doctors and pharma are pumping most people full of refined carbs and sugar, and how fat chicks are today...

I'll take the band aid of lifting and fitness of the average chick today. It's not the ideal, but at least when I meet a chick who cares about fitness, even if she's a little more muscular than she should be...ok.

(should be noted most chicks who are in to fitness, even lifting and cross fit, don't look like that)

Besides, they're still women and not full of T like us...we can still kick their asses if we wanted to.

Edit: This is a response to the first few responses more than the OP. Also, checking her IG...she's just not attractive and too muscular. Though I wonder what she'd look like if she didn't lift...probably fatty fat fat.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

For me the issue with this woman is that she's thick, and has a natural boxy body shape, so it looks doubly bad being built.

Look at her midsection, looks like a guy in a bikini-

[Image: x3h6Sn6.png?1]

Without seeing her head, this could easily be a man from behind-

[Image: jeKGR3Y.png]

Now compare that to these girls who are extremely fit and have ripped abs, but are building from what were originally more petite, feminine proportions.

[Image: UJDsHmK.png]

[Image: 2iPBv6F.png]

[Image: 1MZw6v8.png]

I don't like this type of girl, but I would at least bang those three. The first "girl", no.

Americans are dreamers too

Keep in mind ALOT of crosffit girls end up eventually flat chested, that's why fake tits are rampant on shredded and jacked girls.

order of importance of negative factors
1) bad attitude
2) tats
3) overly muscular body

Don't you think (1) tends to lead to (3)? As someone mentioned fit is great, a little muscle is good, but when women push themselves to the point where she is (and beyond) it's a pretty safe bet that they don't have a nice personality. Somewhere out there I suppose there is an exception or two to that rule, but I bet it's rare.

P.S. If you make a habit of going around in public in skimpy outfits showing camel toe and carrying big sweaty dudes around on your back, it's probably not going to work out with me. It's not you, it's me. Please don't hurt me.

- No tits
- On T injections
- low BodyFat %
- Man shaped body (can't always get her in doggy)
- Body shaped like that fridge MMA cuntface Ronda Rousey
- Resting bitchface
- Surrounded by gym whiteknights

WNB with effort. If met in a bar and proceeded to grab my dick and wanted some later I WB.

They have no feminine qualities except having a vagina.