rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming for Indian guys. My full guide.

I dated(still date) a lot of Indian chicks. I am 100% Indian - born and raised here. Never left the country. This is a guide for Indian guys from an Indian player. I've searched for a guide to game Indian girls in this forum but couldn't find any. So here you go. This is my guide that I still use. No one gave a guide for me so I have to practically had to figure out what works and what doesn't. Hope this gives you a jump start on your adventure. Let's start with discussing about the women here.

Advantages of indian girls:
  • Sexually repressed
  • Needy
  • Will put up with a lot of your shit.
Disadvantages of indian girls:
  • Most are average or ugly. (Lower your standards first , you beginner!)
  • Some still view sex as a taboo/weird thing.
  • You need very tight game. Expect a lot of shit-tests. They create a lot of fucking drama.
  • Princesses - never seen a girl without atleast 3 beta orbiters who are ready to do anything for her.

Basic stuff:

->Game doesn't work unless you make some modifications. Cold approach doesn't work(my success rate is below 5%). Most likely you will be called a creep.

->You should have money. Money opens doors. Money = class here. The hot girls you wanna meet mostly hang around in rich areas(thanks to those rich beta orbiters). I am not saying that you should be rich but you should atleast have a decent amount of money to fund the lifestyle you need. If you make more than 75k per month then you should be fine if you are good at managing your money.

A smoking hot girl will not sleep with you if you have neither money nor looks. Yea she might like you for being an alpha but she will not sleep with you on a constant basis because of societal pressure.

-> Develop your inner game and change your mindset. This is the biggest problem with Indian guys . Indian guys have a very bad mindset. I'm 100% sure that your average Indian guy cannot lock eyes with a hot girl for atleast 30 seconds without looking down. Seriously. [Image: confused.gif] I have seen this IRL time and time again.

With that being said, you don't want to be on the other side of the spectrum and be an asshole. Being an asshole will not get you sex - atleast until you establish some kind of relationship with that girl.

-> On the positive side, getting laid is too easy. Hit the gym and get a decent body + change your body language and girls will already start checking you out everywhere you go. Competition is way too low! I know that some of you don't believe this. I don't give a fuck because you are not putting enough effort to cross the bare minimum standard anyways.

In India, you are either a guy who drowns in pussy or who doesn't get any. There's no middle ground.

Places to meet:

Forget about clubs. Almost every club I attended had 12:1 ratio of men and women except the most exclusive ones. Every creep will get drunk and hit on girls. In turn, this elevates her status. Good luck trying to game them. On the other hand, if you don't bring a girl then you are going to be charged A LOT more!

General places to meet are the social gatherings - 1) Indian festivals 2) Parties birthday/marriage..etc. 3) EDM festivals (costs are way too high so ignore this if you can't).

How to meet girls and build social circle:

Social game is what works in India.

Your aim is to meet a lot of male friends first and eventually get introduced to some girls. Then you act nice and meet girls from your girl's social circle. Rinse and repeat. Eventually you'll end up with a lot of potential girls to fuck. Sometimes I don't even remember whose social circle this girl belongs to.

Regarding male friends, stop spending time with your beta friends and try to figure out who's hanging out a lot (thanks facebook!). Your should ideally have atleast one friend who will take you to a lot of parties. Focus on meeting guys like this.

Men love meeting new guys. Find something in common to talk and you're instant buddies! Meeting cool guys who hang out a lot is easier than you think. [Image: sleepy.gif]

Gaming women:

So, you notice a nice girl looking at you. How do you get her number? Here, you need pickup skills and some knowledge. You've got to make her laugh and have a good time. Find a common interest and talk about it. Typical strategies that are posted in this forum (and manosphere in general) should work.

You should ask her number only after isolating her from the group. You don't want your beta friends to get upset. After she gives her number, wait until tomorrow morning and message something along the lines "I had a good time. Would love to know more about you." Here, do not make a mistake of chatting with her. Instead schedule a date or something without explicitly saying that you are taking her out on a date. Texting is only for logistics.

To fuck her, first you should first know about her views towards sex. Try making some sex jokes once you get to know her and study her reaction. From here, use the typical escalating techniques to get her into bed. Something I have observed is that Indian women wait for the "right situation" to have sex with you. Try creating that situations. Don't just directly invite her to your apartment and try to fuck her. Give her a "reason" to come---like watching a movie or something like that. The stronger the situation the more easy it is to fuck her.

Ideally, you should always give her a reason to blame for having sex with you. Most Indian girls repress their sexuality so direct approach to sex doesn't work. There are many girls who are DTF, especially if you live in metropolitan cities. If you meet one of these girls then have fun! [Image: tard.gif]

This whole procedure should take 1-3 months on average(can be shorter depending on the "situation"). Don't get depressed. In th mean time you can game other girls. Don't forget to think of the bright side. They will last around longer(I still fuck a girl I met 6 years ago every once in a while) and will almost do anything you want(Indian women love their alpha man)

Final words:

->Regarding penis size, I know most of you got pretty average 5 inch penis. Not a big deal. There are a lot of ways to maximize what you have been given. Most girls honestly don't care about your penis size since average size is way too lower than 5 in India.

-> Crazy bitches: You'll meet them once in a while. They have one or more of these qualities 1) way too entitled(want you to buy shit for her) 2)way too possessive (doesn't like when you fuck others) 3) uses you as a scapegoat to get social status among her friends.

In all of these cases, dump and ignore her. There are way too many women lying around who want someone to have sex with them. [Image: banana.gif]

Remember that most girls are sexually repressed. So, they generally stay satisfied with whatever dick they get. You are automatically an alpha if you meet the bare minimums.

Got invited to a small 5-10 people party of a friends friend.. Teased the only cutie there, Exchanged numbers..

Little bit of textual play about her cooking X for me etc.. She said anytime.. Few days/ week later I was not far from where he stayed.. Said I was hungry.. She said yeah sure come over.. She didnt realize that I'd call her bluff.. Showed up.. met her roomie (little bit concerned/ cock block).. some social pleasantries.. Some general banter & teasing.. Watch a movie.. and little bit of kino.. before I know it..
Wake up late next day...

I think with Indian girls you can teast/ flirt but it has to be "it just happened" and cannot be "upfront/ obvious"..
They need the Plausible Deniability. Hence, even if your game "may" work if you're head on, but you're better of playing under the radar.. But definitely.. flirty/ tease to ensure you're not put in the Friend/ Brother/ Orbiter zone..

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

Quote: (01-30-2017 01:51 AM)xmlenigma Wrote:  

I think with Indian girls you can teast/ flirt but it has to be "it just happened" and cannot be "upfront/ obvious"..
They need the Plausible Deniability. Hence, even if your game "may" work if you're head on, but you're better of playing under the radar.. But definitely.. flirty/ tease to ensure you're not put in the Friend/ Brother/ Orbiter zone..

Yep.

The stronger the "situation" the more easier it is to have sex with them. I discovered this after a lot of experimenting.

2 of the advantages are traits most players would view as a bad thing....so they only good thing about Indian chicks is they will put up with a lot of your shit.....which can be said about nearly any ugly chick, and nearly any virgin or near-virgin/sexually inexperienced women in general. So what I got from this post is: Not only are Indian men apparently unwanted everywhere in the world (if RVF's IndianRaceTrolls are to be taken as indicators of such) but Indian women are also terrible sexual partners as well.

In other words: Don't Bang India

Maybe you could ghost write the book and send it to Roosh for publication.....

Quote: (01-30-2017 04:32 AM)Resolute Wrote:  

2 of the advantages are traits most players would view as a bad thing....so they only good thing about Indian chicks is they will put up with a lot of your shit.....which can be said about nearly any ugly chick, and nearly any virgin or near-virgin/sexually inexperienced women in general. So what I got from this post is: Not only are Indian men apparently unwanted everywhere in the world (if RVF's IndianRaceTrolls are to be taken as indicators of such) but Indian women are also terrible sexual partners as well.

In other words: Don't Bang India

Maybe you could ghost write the book and send it to Roosh for publication.....

I have to agree with some of your points.

1) A typical Indian man has problems with his self-esteem(beta fathers raise beta men.)
2) Women are inexperienced.

I have to disagree with

1) Indian women put up with a lot of shit. Even the beautiful ones. That's how society works here. Every woman is expected to live to a standard.

Trust me, I have seen ugly girls with very low tolerance...just like in any other country.

2) Indian men are unwanted everywhere? I don't think so. Introduce me to your girl.[Image: sleepy.gif]

3) Indian women aren't terrible sexual partners. Most are just inexperienced. Believe me, I have trained several girls so I know what I am talking about.

I too have come across some Indian race trolls on this forum. Our mind has a tendency to arrive at a conclusion without gathering enough data. I don't necessarily disagree with your stereotyping but I don't agree with it either. Maybe you haven't met enough Indian men and women. I'm guessing that you probably met only the ones who live in a western country.

Interesting write-up however I cannot understand this statement

Quote: (01-23-2017 04:02 AM)tapthatass Wrote:  

• Most are average or ugly.

If you think Indian girls are average/ugly then I guess you are average or ugly too? Because you are from the same race. Seems like a very strange thing to say about yourself, maybe you should have more pride?

Quote: (01-30-2017 01:10 PM)Maxzilla Wrote:  

If you think Indian girls are average/ugly then I guess you are average or ugly too? Because you are from the same race. Seems like a very strange thing to say about yourself, maybe you should have more pride?

What's wrong with his statement? It's pretty commonly known on the forum that Indian women are on average, not attractive. Just use the search function for "Indian women" and see for yourself.

Now that's just an absurd argument. Its all relative to his looks/desirability/value in his society. Let's say he is in the top-tier of males in India but the top-tier of females is either 1) not readily accessible or 2) just not as attractive to him, then it doesn't imply a lack of pride or self-loathing. It is merely explained by the socio-economic segregation (in the first case) or a preference for a certain look (or race for that matter).

Make sense, chico?

Sometimes the men of a country have a higher SMV than the women.

Source: I live in Australia

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Not only are Indian men apparently unwanted everywhere in the world (if RVF's IndianRaceTrolls are to be taken as indicators of such) but Indian women are also terrible sexual partners as well.

That's pretty much utter bullshit since I'm literally the man who proves this statement wrong.

IRT's aren't ANY indicator of ANYTHING.

They come on here because they're searching for help, BUT they're so race obsessed that it comes off as annoying and they refuse self help.

Most IRT's are FOB's or Desi's who don't immerse themselves in the host nations culture and customs. Ex) They don't Americanize themselves.

This is beating a dead horse, if the IRT's actually were open minded to game, cleaned themselves up, and immersed themselves in the culture they'd stand a chance.

Most IRT's don't see that, they just "want white girl", and come off as super fucking thirsty.

Indian women aren't terrible sexual partners at all, however, they aren't the greatest gals out there either, especially the Americanized ones with princess jasmine syndrome or becoming feminists.

The point is to maximize your SMV as much as possible and to game as much as possible, IRT's refuse to do that, so fuck them.

Quote: (01-30-2017 03:50 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Not only are Indian men apparently unwanted everywhere in the world (if RVF's IndianRaceTrolls are to be taken as indicators of such) but Indian women are also terrible sexual partners as well.

That's pretty much utter bullshit since I'm literally the man who proves this statement wrong.

They come on here because they're searching for help, BUT they're so race obsessed that it comes off as annoying and they refuse self help.

Most IRT's are FOB's or Desi's who don't immerse themselves in the host nations culture and customs. Ex) They don't Americanize themselves.

This is beating a dead horse, if the IRT's actually were open minded to game, cleaned themselves up, and immersed themselves in the culture they'd stand a chance.

Most IRT's don't see that, they just "want white girl", and come off as super fucking thirsty.

Indian women aren't terrible sexual partners at all, however, they aren't the greatest gals out there either, especially the Americanized ones with princess jasmine syndrome or becoming feminists.

The point is to maximize your SMV as much as possible and to game as much as possible, IRT's refuse to do that, so fuck them.

My bad kaotic, I didn't mean to insult anyone, it was intended as a joke.

Haha.

There's no point in arguing about it. I'll clarify it again.

1)Indian women are ugly 'in general' because you are comparing them to westernized standards of beauty. They have neither the perfect face or body to compete. Most of them are very short and fatter compared to their western counterparts.

2)Saying that women are ugly doesn't mean self loathing or pride. I'm just stating the truth(as explained above).

3) Most of you haven't met enough Indian women (and men) so your conclusions are pretty inaccurate. So let me help by posting some images.

-> A slightly hotter girl in metropolitan cities looks like this.

-> Your slightly hotter desi girl with some touch of makeup looks like this

-> Not everyone looks like this 25%-65% of southern Indians(depending on the state. Kerala and Tamilnadu are the worst.) and 10- 20% of women overall look like this here.

-> These kind of women do exist but I don't see them anywhere else except in very backward and rural areas. Some of them do migrate to cities to study and some older ones work as maids. Contrary to what you might think, less than 5% actually look like this.

-> Your average north Indian chicks looks like this. The left one and right one are pretty accurate in my opinion. Average south indian girl looks like the left one and has a white-brown skin.

-> Top 1-3% of women look like this or this . These are the main girls you fuck once you learn game.

Notice the problem in the second image? Her belly fat!!! If she got rid of that fat then she'd look really hot. This is the one of the main problem with Indian girls.

-> If you have enough money (hot girls don't bang poor guys here because of peer pressure) and great game then you can fuck someone like this (top 1%. Depends where you live) This is your typical model look here.

-> Really really hot girls who are rare look like this on the lower end. Most of these work in either entertainment or fashion. I've fucked only a few of them who look like her as of yet so I'm still relatively inexperienced in this area. The game's different. You've got to have money no matter what to score girls like these.

As you can see, the beauty standards are quite different. I grew around these kind of women so I'm fine with them. In fact I've met some western women(1 Romanian and 1 American, I think) in GOA. They're weird and crazy. If western women are generally like that then I'm happy to fuck my Indian girls.

Quote: (01-30-2017 03:14 PM)capote Wrote:  

Now that's just an absurd argument. Its all relative to his looks/desirability/value in his society. Let's say he is in the top-tier of males in India but the top-tier of females is either 1) not readily accessible or 2) just not as attractive to him, then it doesn't imply a lack of pride or self-loathing. It is merely explained by the socio-economic segregation (in the first case) or a preference for a certain look (or race for that matter).

Make sense, chico?

[img]uploads/avatars/avatar_1620.jpg[/img]

Yeah, while a hot girl is a hot girl no matter her race/ethnicity, I think it's true that most Indian girls (regardless of socioeconomic strata) are really nothing to chase after.

I think the difference between the top 1% and the rest is much greater among Indian girls than it is among girls in the West.

The other thing with Indian women stateside is that they still seem petrified of coming across as slutty to Indians, but my non-Indian friends all have stories of multiple slutty Indian chics lol. They only seem to be frigid with Indian guys apparently... :-p

Pussy ain't for pussies...

WB all those Indian girl examples linked. All 5+.

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

I am not Indian but I am of the women when they are attractive. I have only dated one in my life and she was Hindu.

When Indian girls are hot they are seriously hot.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

The OP stated this is for Hindu players mostly. Thanks for the information btw

Quote: (01-30-2017 10:24 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

I am not Indian but I am of the women when they are attractive. I have only dated one in my life and she was Hindu.

When Indian girls are hot they are seriously hot.

No shit. Or if they are mixed raced.

Pretty Indian eye are hands down the most beautiful eyes in the world.
I love their traditional sari dress too. Very sexy and classy, a difficult combination to pull off.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Quote: (01-30-2017 07:59 PM)jselysianeagle Wrote:  

Yeah, while a hot girl is a hot girl no matter her race/ethnicity, I think it's true that most Indian girls (regardless of socioeconomic strata) are really nothing to chase after.

I think the difference between the top 1% and the rest is much greater among Indian girls than it is among girls in the West.

The other thing with Indian women stateside is that they still seem petrified of coming across as slutty to Indians, but my non-Indian friends all have stories of multiple slutty Indian chics lol. They only seem to be frigid with Indian guys apparently... :-p

I've seen posts like this across the internet, and they completely contradict my own life experience. Indian women are the easiest for me to game and bang bar none. Average (5-6/10) Indian girls are ludicrously easy to bang for any decent Indian dude, and the 7's and 8's are fair game with a bit of effort and social status. I've hooked up with seven Indian girls, none of them required much effort, and three of them were pretty attractive.

Perhaps this situation is different in different parts of the U.S, but in California, any Indian guy can absolutely slay Indian women. Whether you want to or not is a different question, they can definitely be needy as fuck and a huge headache to deal with. Still, tons of them are sluts, and plenty of them actually have great bodies which they hide under lots of clothing. I remember hooking up with one Indian girl who I thought was a 6/10 upon meeting her, but actually had DD tits. Go figure. I also banged one half white half Indian girl who was a solid 8/10, beautiful eyes and face.

To be fair, I've heard that certain parts of the East Coast are a complete disaster for Indian guys, rife with self-hating Indian girls and racist white women. Hopefully someone can confirm this so I know where never to set foot in for the rest of my life.

I personally have not seen many WB indian girls. Maybe 5-10 in my life and I live in a city with plenty of Indians. The worst part is when they hit 30 and the body looks like a soda can. Are there any regular Indian hirls with a fucking hot body? Most seem to have zero muscle tone

Those racist white women are willing to bang blacks and latinos. So Infian men need to step up game

Quote: (01-30-2017 11:51 PM)Agastya Wrote:  

To be fair, I've heard that certain parts of the East Coast are a complete disaster for Indian guys, rife with self-hating Indian girls and racist white women. Hopefully someone can confirm this so I know where never to set foot in for the rest of my life.

I have heard that too from some of the guys I know who live on EC. I am not 100% sure because I haven't been there(never left India). At the same time, another guy I know said that Florida is really the best place for an Indian.

I agree. I generally don't date Indian girls who are raised in America because they have a lot of mental issues to deal with. They drive me fucking crazy. [Image: angry.gif]

Quote: (01-31-2017 12:09 AM)dallasguy Wrote:  

I personally have not seen many WB indian girls. Maybe 5-10 in my life and I live in a city with plenty of Indians. The worst part is when they hit 30 and the body looks like a soda can. Are there any regular Indian hirls with a fucking hot body? Most seem to have zero muscle tone

Agreed. Indian women don't really take care of their body. This is the biggest problem.

They don't really need to work on themselves because there are always more than 3 beta orbiters salivating all over her. So, they aren't really motivated to work on themselves.

Quote: (01-31-2017 12:11 AM)dallasguy Wrote:  

Those racist white women are willing to bang blacks and latinos. So Infian men need to step up game

My theory:

The problem is pretty simple. Indians who leave India and settle in America are generally nerds/people who study hard. So they give birth to similar kids and thus Indian stereotype was born.

Quote: (01-31-2017 12:09 AM)dallasguy Wrote:  

Go to a major college campus in California and you'll find several WB's. One thing is that some of the hotter Indian girls can be indistinguishable from Persians, Arabs, or Latinas. Most people just see the ugly ones and assume that all Indian women look like that. I definitely agree that Indian women need to work on themselves more, their general physical fitness/strength is pathetic.

I agree with a lot of what both guys have to say. I've lived in the west and the major metros of the east and seen small towns/ villages/ poverty as well.

- This like taking sides of LEFT vs RIGHT or Demo vs Repub.. without understanding the MULTI dimensional "factors" that go into it... Behind that all are Roths & Bush's creating two warring factions, when in actuality being influenced and controlled..

- India is like a continent - like a Mini Europe in itself.. From Himalayas to Southern tip & from Pakistan on the west to N East/ China & Burma/ etc on the eastern.

- The way EU is more Heterogeneous than the US (homegenous) in variety of people, lifestyles, value systems, cultures etc.. India is N times more heterogenous within every state.. even I am baffled by the diversity & variety..

- One big issue; Lack of Grooming & Conservative protective values.. as diverse and as complex as it can get.. beyond understanding even if you spend a lifetime in India (go figure!).. and affects the westernize/ semi-westernized females who live in Metros or in the west.. and whole diff flavor of those in Carribean

- Add to that.. the self loathing & self hating, LSE indoctrination the British Raj created to rule the S. Asian continent.. Add to it self loathing & beating down by conservative village/ family cultures..

Trying to peg it all into ONE basket is.. incomplete.

Quote: (01-30-2017 03:50 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

The typical IRT looking guys you see are from ultra conservative backward villages / towns - poverty + old traditional - lack of fashion/ style .. typically south india.. or very "low key" families..

Their goal in life was to get some IT knowledge/ certification to escape poverty/ villages and get to the US to make some $$$.. These are not just Nerds/ Geeks.. these are village nerds & rednecks combined into one.. Doesnt get any more difficult that that to go from that to being Red Pill..

Most have never even see the LIFESTYLE of the "social savvy" Urban youngsters in Metros..

Forget about Americanizing.. they dont even socialize or fit into the Urban Metro "cool" social people.. Can you imagine that?

Can they break through.. yes.. but most of them stick to their cliques.. MOST! Its a place of comfort.. so until they are fixed up.. some major work..

Exceptions.. Those who really break out.. I've helped 3 or so of such fellows.. Took a lot of "guiding" and helping them work on themselves and believe in themselves and going out of their "clique & comfort" zones..

One broke through via Salsa, one via major Game self work, one via osmosis as a roomie... Each had tons of support/ coaching/ assurances & encouragement from me/ some guys from the ILair.

Now.. getting to what really matters..

How can IRT dudes be better at game?
.. Major self work to get past all of the above.. become more social savvy etc..

How and where do you game Hot Indian girls or game Hot girls in India?
.. The night life scene in cities like Mumbai.. is flooded with hotties..
.. Right neighborhoods, the right bars/ clubs, the right gyms.. (this would be similar to the Roma, Condes and Polanco of DF, Mexico city)..
.. Its gotten more rampant with the Instagram generation (I am shocked about it at times)
.. Again.. it will vary from the "hip cool" parts of the city to the "conservative" low key parts of the city.. doesnt have to do with money only.. but how Western v/s Non western value system they have..
.. Some will only pick up the clothes and make up.. others alcohol.. and others weed/ dope..
.. Will vary a lot from corporate job v/s working in advt/ media/ entertainmenet/ fashion industry..
.. The "HiSo" scene is flooded with hotties and now even with International Modelets.. from Latin Am, FSU etc.

You want to see what it looks like.. Instagram.. I hate it.. But it shows stuff that I would never even know..

And yes they are typically not as fitness focused and tend to get frumpy (mostly due to the CHEESY food & breads/ pastas courtesy US brands like McD and similar destroying cute girls into chubbier beings - MINUS the workout/ physical ethic..

But, there's a crossfit/ functional training wave that's getting people into the fitness spree.. Especially all the model-ets / starlets/ wannabe starlets.. / TV aspirants

On an average night I run into plenty of TV/ Movie biz folks..

Again.. a village girl from Punjab/ Kashmir/ Himachal (north) v/s from south india.. major diff in face/ body..
Now.. add a bunch of grooming (dressing/ hair/ fashion) make up.. and even the ugliest link that was posted by TPTHATASS would go from WNB to WB..

As I said.. its too diverse to pin down & say.. IT IS SUCH & SUCH and no other way.. Its like a huge elephant in front of 4 blind men.. Its hard to describe the beast..

PS: You want to check out talent.. Instagram some of the chicas who are high on Fashion Style Selfies.. in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore.. and you'll see whats out there..

PPS: SNL's do happen, but typically in Social/ Media / Entertainment & HiSo circuits.. so access, alcohol & status (or PERCEIVED status) is key..
And yes.. well dressed International Male with a Cool accent can get easy access to the above.. Easy!

BUT.. very rarely will you so people rolling out Dolo.. very rare.. typically large groups or 2/3 females at the least..

And a lot of people in the HiSo, Media/ Fashion/ Ent kind of KNOW EACH OTHER.. Its got the highest DENSITY of SIX DEGREES connection.. Hyper Social

So, running wild like solo PUAs in the wrong way, may possibly get you a "bad label"..

Its hard /rare for me to run into someone who does not have some FB friends in common.. Esp when it comes to HBs, I'd prefer to be "under cover" until there's a lock in.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

I know a lot of you guys may not understand what i'm about to say and, I dont blame you because its something you have to really see to believe, but you just can't group Indian girls all together the way you do. Women's/peoples physical appearances here literally change on a state by state basis here, because of the different cultures, climates, and therefore food/diet and exercise levels here. Im North Indian and am currently studying in a north indian state, and from my experience the sub race of the girls has to be taken into account as well (like punjabi, haryani, gujurati, south indian, etc.). Each sub race has its own culture and different levels of openness to liberal tendencies amung the girls (This is far less important in uber large metropolitan cities like Delhi, Mumbai, etc.)

Another thing to take into account would be the girls background according to the caste system (You can tell by their last names), from my experience upper caste HINDHU girls from middle to upper class financial statuses are much more open and often pleasant to talk to because of their open mindedness to almost everything. Hindhu is important, because even though hindhuism is fucking ridiculously massive, high caste Hindhu girls in the northern regions are WAYYY more liberal than for example higher caste sikh girls (from my anecdotal experience if i may add). Its probably because of the influence bollywood has on them or how their religion isnt very restrictive on them because of their high caste, very open to drinking and hookah.

Anyways I just wanted to add my two cents in here and clear up some misinformation thats always being thrown around about india (Its not the greatest place in the world, but you gotta adapt right?)

Its a great place to travel, and experience different cultures, and not THAT bad with women. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND social circle game because its really the only thing that works here and OP is pretty much spot on with his stuff, but I would just add on to take in other factors like sub race, and caste too instead of just disqualifying a huge pool of middle class pussy.

Pro tip: Any indian guys who speak fluent english of any kind, use it ALWAYS. Bitches love the sound of fluent english and reading it in messages. Seperates you from the beta guys who typ lik dis 2 get in der pants