rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Large Hadron Collider - Globalist portal to the demon world & apocalypse ?

Quote:Quote:

The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is the world's largest and most powerful particle collider, most complex experimental facility ever built, and the largest single machine in the world. It was built by the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) between 1998 and 2008 in collaboration with over 10,000 scientists and engineers from over 100 countries, as well as hundreds of universities and laboratories. It lies in a tunnel 27 kilometres (17 mi) in circumference, as deep as 175 metres (574 ft) beneath the France–Switzerland border near Geneva, Switzerland.

The European Organization for Nuclear Research (French: Organisation européenne pour la recherche nucléaire), known as CERN (/ˈsɜːrn/; French pronunciation: ​[sɛʁn]; derived from the name "Conseil Européen pour la Recherche Nucléaire"; see History), is a European research organization that operates the largest particle physics laboratory in the world. Established in 1954, the organization is based in a northwest suburb of Geneva on the Franco–Swiss border, (46°14′3″N 6°3′19″E) and has 22 member states.[3] Israel is the only non-European country granted full membership

[Image: LHCWeasel_FEAT.jpg]

[Image: atlas_cern_big.jpg]

Statue of the Hindu God of Destruction called Shiva outside the CERN facility

[Image: P1020922.JPG]

Similiarity between the Large Hadron Collider and the Hindu God of Destruction called Shiva:

[Image: 2983c8d909ab.jpg]

Similiarity between the Large Hadron Collider and the Mayan Calander:

[Image: cern-lhc_vs_mayan_calendar.jpg]

[Image: article-0-0F50608800000578-179_468x351.jpg]

[Image: 5687f791f74ed1b490fe9d43acfd76ea.jpg]

Logo of CERN

[Image: 150625548_f5654b55ca.jpg]

[Image: CERN666.png]

Weird Occult Ritual At CERN

Alex Jones explains why they built it....they want to bring the powerful entities you meet when you smoke the drug DMT (or ayahuasca) into our world.

Alex Jones, DMT and the Clockwork Elves

For fuck sake dude, if you want a portal to the demon world, you go into your bathroom with the lights off and say 'bloody mary, bloody mary, bloody mary' and wait for said demon to appear. No need to build a billion-dollar facility

BOOK OF REVELATION - Holy Bible

Revelation 17:8

The beast you saw was once alive but isn’t now. And yet he will soon come up out of the bottomless pit and go to eternal destruction. And the people who belong to this world, whose names were not written in the Book of Life before the world was made, will be amazed at the reappearance of this beast who had died.

My body is ready

[Image: doomguy.jpg]

This is a news article from 2014 from an official mainstream newspaper.
Pope Francis really said this.

Pope Francis says he would baptise aliens: 'Who are we to close doors?'

Pontiff made the out-of-this-world pledge during homily on acceptance

Adam Withnall
@adamwithnall
Tuesday 13 May 2014

Pope Francis has said that he would be willing to baptise aliens if they came to the Vatican, asking “who are we to close doors” to anyone - even Martians. In a homily yesterday dedicated to the concepts of acceptance and inclusion, Francis recalled a Bible story about the conversion of the first pagans to Christianity, according to reports on Vatican Radio. He said Catholicism was a church of “open doors”, and that it was up to Christians to accept the Holy Spirit however “unthinkable” and “unimaginable” it appeared. Describing how, according to the Bible, Peter was criticised by the Christians of Jerusalem for making contact with a community of “unclean” pagans, Francis said that at the time that too was “unthinkable”. “If, for example, tomorrow an expedition of Martians came to us here and one said ‘I want to be baptised!’, what would happen?” Clarifying that he really was talking about aliens, the Pope said: “Martians, right? Green, with long noses and big ears, like in children’s drawings.” Francis said that Christianity had struggled from its earliest stages with the temptation to reject “the living presence of God” in various forms. But he added: “When the Lord shows us the way, who are we to say, ‘No, Lord, it is not prudent! No, let's do it this way’. Who are we to close doors?” While Francis appears to have taken the argument to its logical extreme, this is not the first time that the Vatican has raised the prospect of baptising extra-terrestrial beings. Speaking at the British Science Festival in 2010, one of then-Pope Benedict XVI’s astronomers said he would baptise an alien “if they asked”. While he accepted that the chances of ever getting such an opportunity were slim, Guy Consolmagno said: “Any entity – no matter how many tentacles it has – has a soul.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...60632.html

Quote: (01-20-2017 03:10 AM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

For fuck sake dude, if you want a portal to the demon world, you go into your bathroom with the lights off and say 'bloody mary, bloody mary, bloody mary' and wait for said demon to appear. No need to build a billion-dollar facility

I eagerly await these datasheets from Merc:

DEMON PORTAL game: How to crush 5th Dimension ASS !

5 Lessons Learned From THE CLONING VATS

Is Having a DEMON for a pet Beta ?

MY LITTLE PONY: Globalist plot to open the gates of HELL in nurseries ?

I kid, I kid. There is nothing funny about portals to the demon world.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

No.

No CERN is not a portal to the demon world.

No, that's not right.

"I'm afraid my demon is interested in possessing someone else, does that make me practical or beta?"

"My succubus says she's only syphoned the souls of four other guys before she met me. What's the real number more likely to be?"

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

CERN opening up a portal to hell would make a competent back story for a cheesy sci-fi/horror flick, but I won't be losing any sleep over this.

But if you're right and demons do invade and destroy humanity, I'll buy you a beer.

Watched that Alex Jones clip, never listened to him before. God damn that dude is a nutter, or at least pretending to be to make serious $$$ off of actual nutters. The elites are doing DMT to contact aliens from another dimension? And the aliens are telling them to build the Hadron Collider to be an interdimensional wormhole to allow the aliens to invade?

If you seriously believe these things you need to check yourself into a mental hospital.

[Image: XNhfI.gif]

This video explains the science behind it, much better than I can.

This thing is a gateway to pure evil.

A demon possessed me once to try and drive me insane and make me act beta. I through out the demon using my natural alpha abilities, my grey jedi mind powers. Needless to say I don't think that demon will be coming round here no more!

Quote: (01-20-2017 03:46 AM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

"I'm afraid my demon is interested in possessing someone else, does that make me practical or beta?"

Demoni-Cucked?

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Make sure you still have that tinfoil hat when the ban hammer drops on ya.

[Image: tinfoilhat.gif]

Quote: (01-20-2017 04:36 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

Watched that Alex Jones clip, never listened to him before. God damn that dude is a nutter, or at least pretending to be to make serious $$$ off of actual nutters. The elites are doing DMT to contact aliens from another dimension? And the aliens are telling them to build the Hadron Collider to be an interdimensional wormhole to allow the aliens to invade?

If you seriously believe these things you need to check yourself into a mental hospital.

[Image: XNhfI.gif]

Donald Trump granted Alex Jones a whole half hour interview in late 2015 when he usually only gives 5 mins max to the mainstream media.

After the election Trump called Alex Jones to thank him personally

Do you really think that the President of the United States would do that if he was not 100% convinced of what Jones says and does.

No No No...

its this...

[Image: giphy.gif]

I don't think portal is possible as a sort of gate, for example stargate in the gif above. Also, wouldn't it be a sphere? Remember Interstellar what they said about entrance of wormhole?

I do think its possible to experience these other realities like countless people experienced, but these experience do not involve literally "travel" with physical body. They simply shift awareness which is during waking period experiencing physical world.

Quote: (01-20-2017 07:20 AM)Mercenary Wrote:  

Do you really think that the President of the United States would do that if he was not 100% convinced of what Jones says and does.

Hey man, I guess we'll find out soon enough. If Trump believes it too as you say then surely his first act as President will be to send troops into Switzerland and blow the Hadron Collider to pieces to prevent the impending alien invasion. Let me know how that works out for you fam [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: x82R9gJ.gif]

^Probably a small team of elite troops.

Only when they get there they find out it's already too late.

Their only hope lies with a (hot female) scientist who survived the demonic slaughter by hiding in a broom closet, and who just might be able to reverse the polarities on the flux capacitors and suck all those demons back to the lake of fire...

...but between them and the control centre there's a whole lot of killin' gotta be done,

and when the devil himself turns up, there's gonna be hell to pay.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

also relevant, why are there multiple installations recreating the gate of baal going up in major city centers? http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2016/09/a...onday.html

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

My washing machine is a portal to another world.

After all, where do all those damn socks go?

Physicists have a great tradition.

Every 14 billion years, they get together and start up the Large Hadron Collider.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Mercenary's Vigilant Citizen game is on fleek.