rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Was engaged, got cheated on and she got pregnant by the guy

Okay, this is recent news and I knew on friday.

Just some backup on the story: 1 year of relationship, I'm 32, she's 20 (was 19 when we began), a 7, long distance relationship (about 14 hours away and we would see each other each 2 months). I live in Brazil (am brazilian). She had a protestant upbringing and lately was considering conversion to orthodox christianity (I'm an orthodox christian myself). She also said and acted (her mother confirmed that to me) that she always dreamed of having a huge family and being a stay-at-home mother, that the women should be sumbissive to its husband and lot of other traditional beliefs. She didn't want to start university (even though she liked to read about theology, philosophy, read her bit of Julius Evola, René Guenon and those other traditionalist authors). At the same time she wasn't that kind of brainy/sarcastic girl, being usually sweet, submissive and affectionate (not only on words, but actions). Pretty much the type of girl you'd consider marrying (I thought: unicorn).

Now on me, I'm short (1,69m), an ectomoprh (I lift but am a hardgainer), have a 2 and a half years old son (from an old relationship which I broke up). Before my conversion I read a lot about Game and actually was quite good with women, specially due to my bold personality. But in the last years I got fed up with all of that and started to see everything as supericial. At the same time I converted and decided to have a family, a traditional one, with a stay at home mother, etc.

So, since the beginning we talked about marriage, etc. But she wasn't a virgin, first of all (she said she had 2 very small times on her life where she did things wrong and had sex, one time with a girl; I didnt ask further questions because I always told her about my limit number of partners - about 3 - and thought if she had more she would get it and leave me). She would beg to talk to me in the beginning, send messages all the time, making public displays of affection on Facebook and personally would be by my side all the time. At about september I noticed some changes, she was sending less messages and everything, but I thought it had to do with the 6 months mark. At the same time her life changed a lot (she moved to another city to live with her father, a bigger city - the parents are divorced), she finally found a job (when she liwved with her mother she didn't have a job and wasn't studying), went to the gym like crazy and started to uso more makeup and high heels. Started to send less messages and being more aloof. It was clear she was getting more attention from men.

I knew what I was doing: I was never needy, always showed less affection than her, and even though I'm religious was an asshole towards her a lot of times: slapped her ass in public from time to time, slapped her in the face on the streets and 2 times even spat on her face in public; all of that turned her on. Made sure to fuck her like a beast and she cummed. Anyway, last november we got engaged and since then things went south pretty fast. She would come late from her work at the mall each day (saying it was the movement of the end of the year, etc.) and we had a huge fight when I saw I pic of her instagram not using the ring (I broke up and as always she came sobbing saying you're right, I wont do it, I forgot it on my desk when I pulled it off to take a shower). Last december, the 11th, we had our last fight: the day before it was the end of the year celebration of her store on a pub at the mall, she told me she would come back soon, etc., and at the 11th I woke up with no message whatsoever and just sent an audio saying it was the end, she then sent me 40 messages on WhatsApp begging for a last chance, which I gave (before, of course, she gave an excuse, saying she got home with a new cellphone - which she had told me she would buy before - and, as her fathers were sleeping and she didn't know the password she couldn't tell me). Just keep that date in mind: 11th of december, the time she asked for a last chance.

Fast forward and I'm there for the end of the year now (from 31 of dec till the 4th of january). I notice how she is too distant. We fucked and everything and when I got back, 2 days later she started to feel sick and vomit a lot. She goes to the hospital with her father and tell me, after the exam, she is pregnant. I talked to her father and we said she would come sooner to live with me (next month was the planning), in order to arrange the marriage. Fast forward to last friday: she went with her stepmother to the clinic to see how many weeks her baby had and it showed 6 weeks and 5 days. Her stepmother, of course, caught her lie at the moment and probably obliged her to call me and tell the truth (she would'nt do it): she called sobbing a lot and I thought she lost the baby... she said I have to tell you something, "you're not the father"; I insulted her a lot, she said please dont leave me and all that bullshit, I closed the phonecall, blocked her on whatsapp and facebook and sold the ring the next day, not before putting all her presents on the trashcan. I asked her how did that happen and she told me it was a guy from the gym, they were talking and one day he went to her store and they went to his home. You remember the date of our last fight, the 11th of december, when she pleaded for a last chance? The guy got her pregnant the day after, the 12th (even her last call was a lie, because she told that was the only time they fucked, clearly BS).

LOL.... I'd tell her to fuck off and never speak to her again.

She'd hear nothing but dial tone from me. You'd better thank your lucky stars its not yours.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Oh man. Stuff like this turns people red-pill. Thank god you're not the father. Block her from everywhere forever. You'll find someone better in no time.

After all that happened I started to analyze things: her pregnancy was intentional, not accidental. She was fucking this guy at least since the engagement on november. Probably would have dumped me if the guy took her as gf but as times passes by he only fucks her. That's the only reason I can see why she would come back to me when I broke things off. She was affraid to be left with no one. And how she resolves that? Gets pregnant by the guy. Brilliant, that way she could ditch me and also keep the guy.

Even that thing about the guy from the gym is BS, I think. Prety sure she fucked someone from her gym, but I think the guy that got her pregnant and she would go out more is the son of the owner of her store, a guy she has told before was too "gentle" towards her. And the owner of the store is a very rich guy, that's why she could get pregnant confidently.

In the end I was very stupid to keep going on after all these red flags and trust her crying: I trusted her words about building a family and didn't see her actions. Amateur. But it is all good, I would be REALLY FUCKED if I had married this bloke.

Thank you for sharing this story. The whore sounds crazy, now she's someone else's problem.

God help the father.

tl;dr

thank your lucky stars that you dodged a bullet. don't ever look back.

When I hear about these kind of situations I can't help but think a vasectomy and never get married is the way to go.

Quote: (01-18-2017 09:07 AM)Altrighter Wrote:  

Now on me, I'm short (1,69m), an ectomoprh (I lift but am a hardgainer)

she said I have to tell you something, "you're not the father";

I asked her how did that happen and she told me it was a guy from the gym, they were talking and one day he went to her store and they went to his home.

Quote: (01-18-2017 09:16 AM)MarkNordic Wrote:  

Oh man. Stuff like this turns people red-pill.

No, stuff like this gets men on steroids.

OP, you coulda only see your 20 y/o girl once every two months? And you did this for a year? So you only saw her 6 times in a year? And you expected her not to get dikked down?

broooo what??

You gotta be honest with yourself about long distance man, that was destined to fail, you will get very little sympathy from me. Plus, describing yourself as a hard gainer just means you're lying to yourself again, it means you DON'T EAT ENOUGH.

Anyway, I'm sorry about your situation, but hey, you already have a kid right? You've passed on your genes and thats your biological imperative, make sure that kid has a healthy shot at passing on his.

Quote: (01-18-2017 11:58 AM)Beijong Wrote:  

Plus, describing yourself as a hard gainer just means you're lying to yourself again, it means you DON'T EAT ENOUGH.

Don't fucking start that shit, mate. Some dudes are born with a small dick. Some dudes are born with a small gastrointestinal tract. You can stretch both but it's trolling to say the baseline doesn't exist and takes effort to escape from.

Sorry this happened to you, but you need to learn the lessons from this to make you stronger. There were a TON of red flags in reading through your story. Hopefully you now recognize those and will be able to use that knowledge to ensure it never happens again.

Quote: (01-18-2017 10:31 AM)Jason55 Wrote:  

When I hear about these kind of situations I can't help but think a vasectomy and never get married is the way to go.

Sounds like a great way to self-select yourself out of the gene pool.

OP, welcome to the red pill. Don't go back to her for any reason (even for drunk sex)!

Not surprised, just look at OP's username.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (01-18-2017 11:15 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Now on me, I'm short (1,69m), an ectomoprh (I lift but am a hardgainer)

she said I have to tell you something, "you're not the father";

I asked her how did that happen and she told me it was a guy from the gym, they were talking and one day he went to her store and they went to his home.

Quote: (01-18-2017 09:16 AM)MarkNordic Wrote:  

Oh man. Stuff like this turns people red-pill.

You're right. I won't say I ahven't been thinking about it lately.

No, stuff like this gets men on steroids.

Can't say I haven't been thinking about steroids lately. Not now, but in the future.

Anyway, I need to learn from this: 1) watch the actions, not the words (I knew that, but slipped; till the last day she was calling me honey, sweetie, saying I love you, etc.) 2) ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR GUT (learned that here - I'm a long-time lurker - I knew something was wrong but didn't act firmly on that... I thought the dread of breaking up 4 times would get her straight); 3) If a woman has a high libido and is sexually impulsive (low self-control), you shouldn't see her as marriage material (after 2 months of conversation, the first day I saw her she was wearing a dress - pretty modest, really - but no panties; I fingered her in public that day, slapped her face in public, she sucked my dick, everything. Not exactly what you want for a girl you'd like as a mother of your child. She was really impulsive sexually and the 1st time we had sex was on the movie theater. I rationalized this by telling myself that happened because she was very attracted to me and wanted to please her man - this is all true, but we forget there will be a time she'll be very attracted to another man too, and if she has low self-control you're fucked).

Well, she is lucky I try to have high morals. I mean, I have plenty of pictures of her naked, using lingerie, sucking my dick and videos too. If I were a total asshole I'd release that and her reputation would be ruined forever. But of course I won't do it.

Even with the guy thatw as fucking her she was nasty: I'm pretty sure she knew she was pregnant from another man this last trip and still let me cum inside her. Her future son tasted my sperm.

Quote: (01-18-2017 12:10 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2017 10:31 AM)Jason55 Wrote:  

Sounds like a great way to self-select yourself out of the gene pool.

OP, welcome to the red pill. Don't go back to her for any reason (even for drunk sex)!

"Even for drunk sex". Thats impossible cause she lives 14 hours far.

Moral of the story:

Never get into a long distance relationship - it NEVER works out.
Never get into a long distance long term relationship - it NEVER works out.
Never give a bitch an inch, she'll take a mile.

You have to remember, this bitch is NINETEEN, of course she's going to act immature and extremely emotional.

She quite literally is a girl, and not a woman.

As has been repeated - you dodged a bullet - time to learn and move on.

Long distance.

Parents divorced.

Girl moves to big city.

Those are 3 very strong strikes plus probably 16 more in your posts.

Also you say you are very good with women, you have had 3 partners at 32? Also that you have a child already and you are not with the mother?

This also points to a hugely over-inflated ego about your Game (which is much more than just having flirty conversations and banging chicks) about how you choose women, how you deal with them, how much experience you really have to see the signs...

I know we have a thing on this board about guys turning it around etc... after a bad divorce and getting royally screwed over by chicks in their life before they learn game.

I strongly believe everyone is born and raised with a certain amount of natural game baseline which is up to chance.

Guys that really fuck up before getting into the game have to realize their natural game baseline is often horrific. Meaning they have to watch out and really test their behavior harder than the average guy because they are much more prone to large mistakes no matter how long they practice game.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (01-18-2017 12:31 PM)Altrighter Wrote:  

Can't say I haven't been thinking about steroids lately. Not now, but in the future.

Anyway, I need to learn from this: 1) watch the actions, not the words (I knew that, but slipped; till the last day she was calling me honey, sweetie, saying I love you, etc.) 2) ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR GUT

If you are going into steroids, please don't do it because of what happened to you. That was not the problem. If you still want to do it, make sure you think deeply about it, read a lot, you have the resources, comitment, control, etc.

Now... you learned some good lessons for next time. Several break ups? That won't work.

I know people here tend to brag about creampies, but please... be careful. Be suspicious if a girl suddenly wants you leave your seed inside her. No matter if you are married!! Good that you were able to dodge that bullet.

And finally I've seen this countless times: In one year she will be crying, sending you messages about how the other guy was a mistake and she wants to talk to you "as a friend only". Please don't. no no. Not even a coffee. Not even a skype session. [Image: undecided.gif]

Quote: (01-18-2017 01:12 PM)crispytaco Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2017 12:31 PM)Altrighter Wrote:  

Anyway, I need to learn from this: 1) watch the actions, not the words (I knew that, but slipped; till the last day she was calling me honey, sweetie, saying I love you, etc.) 2) ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR GUT

If you are going into steroids, please don't do it because of what happened to you. That was not the problem. If you still want to do it, make sure you think deeply about it, read a lot, you have the resources, comitment, control, etc.

Not even in the future, get your weight gain and gym plan together first.

You need to max out on your genetics before ever thinking of stacking.

My money is your diet and gym routine aren't on point.

Start there first when it comes to lifting.

Quote: (01-18-2017 12:44 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

Long distance.

Parents divorced.

Girl moves to big city.

Those are 3 very strong strikes plus probably 16 more in your posts.

Also you say you are very good with women, you have had 3 partners at 32? Also that you have a child already and you are not with the mother?

This also points to a hugely over-inflated ego about your Game (which is much more than just having flirty conversations and banging chicks) about how you choose women, how you deal with them, how much experience you really have to see the signs...

I know we have a thing on this board about guys turning it around etc... after a bad divorce and getting royally screwed over by chicks in their life before they learn game.

I strongly believe everyone is born and raised with a certain amount of natural game baseline which is up to chance.

Guys that really fuck up before getting into the game have to realize their natural game baseline is often horrific. Meaning they have to watch out and really test their behavior harder than the average guy because they are much more prone to large mistakes no matter how long they practice game.

Where did you see me saying I only had 3 women (that number is the limit of notches I accvept of a girl to get on a LTR)? The mother of my son was a terrible mistake, true, I was 23 at the time. I think I have good game because I've been able to bed quality, even though I'm just an average looking guy and not rich. Most of my lays were due to boldness on my part and I've had some occasions of unusual lays (on the back of a bus, on the mall, on the airport, and these were hot women). I'm brazilian so this ex would probably rate as a 7.5 in America.

Quote: (01-18-2017 12:44 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Moral of the story:

Never get into a long distance relationship - it NEVER works out.
Never get into a long distance long term relationship - it NEVER works out.
Never give a bitch an inch, she'll take a mile.

You have to remember, this bitch is NINETEEN, of course she's going to act immature and extremely emotional.

She quite literally is a girl, and not a woman.

As has been repeated - you dodged a bullet - time to learn and move on.

I have good frame and was very dominating towards her, but no matter what, if you live far you can have rock solid frame but will be fucked up.

She's following her instincts, as described in the rational male (the book). It's not really your fault. At her age she's not thinking twice about her sexual life. she's seeing green lights to infinity.
Hard luck man.

Another red flag that I don't usually see you guys talking about here: she would never get jealous and very rarely ask about my stuff (and never worry if I went out with my friends, etc.). That's when a woman is too confident you won't leave her and you don't want her on that situation.

So, since the beginning we talked about marriage, etc. But she wasn't a virgin, first of all—
So not a unicorn.