rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spring 2017 China Trip Advice Needed

I will be heading to China in late Feb for ~6 weeks.

Basic Itinerary:
* Beijing: 4 nights incl. 1 weekend. (Staying in Sanlitun in a hotel)
* Shanghai: 14 nights incl. 2 weekends. (Staying on the Bund in a hotel)
* Hong Kong/Canton: 14 nights incl. 2 weekends.
I haven't booked a hotel yet for HK/Canton. Thinking LKF? How much time should I spend in Guangzhou, Shenzhen, and Macau? I want to at least see each city for a day.
* Taipei: 6 nights incl. 1 weekend. Where should I stay?

About me:
I am late 20s, 6'3, with Chinese ancestry, no Chinese language skills, from US. I am a male model and former college athlete. I want to see the highest end night life possible and want to bang 9s and 10s. I won't waste my time with 6s and 7s. I regularly bang 8s from China (mostly rich spoiled trust fund girls) here in SF.

What clubs should I go to in each city? I want the latest high end clubs where 9s would go to, not necessarily the easiest venues where you can pull 6s easily.

What do I need to be prepared for?

I know the following:
* Get a VPN
* Get WeChat, Didi, local map apps, etc
* Get MoMo and Tantan and pipeline with Tinder+
* Watch for pros and semi-pros

Do I need to worry about my laptop being stolen in hotels? Is it cool with most hotels if I bring over girls to bang? Airbnb seems like a waste of time and the Chinese alternative is hard to navigate since they don't have an English language website.

I've combed through the forums but recent information on China seems pretty sparse for the size and opportunity it represents.

Also, how do I get on the roosh/PUA WeChat group? I tried posting in the thread and got no response.

Hi mate,

In Shanghai , go to Bar rouge and Mint, these are the girls with the hottest girls. The top girls from Shanghai are there. Tho, the quality is not that good but still the best girls of Shanghai.

In beijing: be prepared on logistics!! It can be hard to find a taxi back sometimes to your home, so book a taxi in advance.

For hongkong: stay around Lan kwai fong and you will be fine [Image: smile.gif]

I give you some other advice: don't visit Shenzen or Guangzhou, they are 2 business cities with a lot of factories, nothing to see in there, so i should spent maximum 1 day in there. Go to yunan instead if you still can rebook it. Macau can be nice if you like gambling.

No you don't need to worried that your laptop will be stolen in a hotel, china is really safe. Bringing girls back home can accuse problems indeed, they ( reception) can ask for her passport if she wants to enter with you. What i did, is a renting an master bedroom from a real estate company for short term for a decent price. ( no deposit)

Quote: (01-17-2017 03:23 PM)SpursFan741 Wrote:  

Hi mate,

In Shanghai , go to Bar rouge and Mint, these are the girls with the hottest girls. The top girls from Shanghai are there. Tho, the quality is not that good but still the best girls of Shanghai.

In beijing: be prepared on logistics!! It can be hard to find a taxi back sometimes to your home, so book a taxi in advance.

For hongkong: stay around Lan kwai fong and you will be fine [Image: smile.gif]

I give you some other advice: don't visit Shenzen or Guangzhou, they are 2 business cities with a lot of factories, nothing to see in there, so i should spent maximum 1 day in there. Go to yunan instead if you still can rebook it. Macau can be nice if you like gambling.

No you don't need to worried that your laptop will be stolen in a hotel, china is really safe. Bringing girls back home can accuse problems indeed, they ( reception) can ask for her passport if she wants to enter with you. What i did, is a renting an master bedroom from a real estate company for short term for a decent price. ( no deposit)

does every hotel really ask for the passport? what a buzz kill

Quote: (01-18-2017 01:52 PM)Baffled King Wrote:  

Never happened to me in China, just keep cool and walk by.

Renting a private place might be some extra hassle in mainland because (in theory) foreigners need to register their place of stay at the local police.

Honestly, as a non-mandarin speaking nightlife guy, I would just skip mainland. Nightlife is mostly table service or KTV, hard to infiltrate solo. Without mandarin even harder. Admittedly I've never been to BJ or Shanghai, maybe they are a bit more western.

Quote: (01-18-2017 02:42 PM)Apoc Wrote:  

Renting a private place might be some extra hassle in mainland because (in theory) foreigners need to register their place of stay at the local police.

Honestly, as a non-mandarin speaking nightlife guy, I would just skip mainland. Nightlife is mostly table service or KTV, hard to infiltrate solo. Without mandarin even harder. Admittedly I've never been to BJ or Shanghai, maybe they are a bit more western.

I'm in it for the overall experience. I don't think I can go to China for the first time and not see Beijing or Shanghai.

Hey man, nice itinerary you got there.

For Taipei you might want to stay near Taipei Main Station or XinYi / Daan Area if you wanna have good logistics for your night outs.

Also it is worth mentioning that currently, Uber is forbidden and the police sometimes stop cars to do "uber checks".

Quote: (01-18-2017 06:48 PM)Baffled King Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2017 02:42 PM)Apoc Wrote:  

I'm in it for the overall experience. I don't think I can go to China for the first time and not see Beijing or Shanghai.

it happened to me a few times that they stopped me when i wanted to take a girl to my room. ( tip: just give the guy some money and he will shut up ) but i had a few other times they didn't stopped me , so it depends from hotel and the guy or girl behind the reception.

Just booked my hotels:

Beijing: Sanlitun area
Shanghai: 200 meters from the Bund
Hong Kong: 5 min walk from LKF
Taipei: Xinyi District

Just take didi it's the chinese equivalent there's tons of apps now especially with Ali pay and all that stuff. Pretty much there's a Chinese version for almost every western app just need to get through other avenues to download them and no using the Google framework.

Quote: (01-23-2017 12:45 AM)Baffled King Wrote:  

Just booked my hotels:

How much is the hotel in Hong Kong?

Quote: (01-23-2017 06:48 AM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

Just booked my hotels:

I'm also curious about this. He must be loaded if he's going to be a 5 min walk from LKF for 2 weeks (!) That's well over $2500 USD bare minimum.
However, I am a rabid supporter of LKF and most members know I recognize it as the mecca of pickup. Would be willing to go down.

*regarding Shenzhen, I would stay there for 2 nights - 1 night for Cocopark, and 1 night dedicated to Seaworld. Cocopark has hotter local girls but Seaworld is more diverse and easier to get laid.

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Quote: (01-23-2017 08:21 AM)Cyclone Wrote:  

Quote: (01-23-2017 06:48 AM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

Just booked my hotels:

I'm also curious about this. He must be loaded if he's going to be a 5 min walk from LKF for 2 weeks (!) That's well over $2500 USD bare minimum.

Mini hotel central is around 5 min walk from LKF and about $1200 USD for two weeks. The room is extremely small, but it's clean.

My bad, it's a 10 minute walk, the hotel is just on the hill on the residential section overlooking LKF, it's about 70 or 80 a night USD

[Image: Mz1U2z.png]