rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White girl asks for money after claiming father cut her off for black boyfriend

Quote:Quote:

A Tennessee teenager has raised thousands of dollars after saying her parents cut off her college funds for dating a black student, though her father denies that the issue is about race.

Allie Dowdle, from outside Memphis, has received more than $10,000 on GoFundMe after saying that her mother and father rejected her boyfriend Michael “strictly because of his race.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.2945070

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbjo1OpcvwXVYDeBExnJz...F_t_VkroYT]

The tell that she's likely lying, or at least exaggerating, is that she says "strictly because." This is an attempt at persuasion to elicit sympathy and then money. She probably had a turbulent relationship with her father and used the black guy as the wedge for her own ends.

What goes wrong in such families that daughters try to shame their dads? Or that moms sue their sons?
Seems like she has some daddy issues and want to annoy him.

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

Why is Don Cheadle at a dinner party for white people?

And why are there no pictures of that tall blonde to the left in the background? Fucking Daily News!

The dad needs to cut her off for going public with such nonsense.

Someone send me money, my parents be hatin an disowned me cuz I fucks with the sistas

[Image: malibusmostwantedtop.jpg]

From the article:

He said that he and his wife would accept whomever their daughter wanted to date, but that he disapproved of both Michael and a previous boyfriend in part because Allie had started seeing them in secret.

It sounds like there's a bigger story going on here.

More surprisingly, the two articles i've both read don't go and outright flame the father.
Here's an interesting blurb from Heavy.com

http://heavy.com/news/2017/01/allie-dowd...-dad-bill/

Bill Dowdle continued that his problem was that his daughter had started dating Michael in secret. He says that his daughter’s allegations of racism are “a justification and gave her the moral high ground.” Bill Dowdle also believes his daughter is spoiled and that it has become “obvious that she needed to go out in the world and grow up.” He concluded by saying that he and his wife are concentrating on his daughter’s high school graduation this spring.

I think the problem has nothing to do with race. It's that the girl is whoring it up in college and the dad isn't happy about it. He probably had a hard realization that his little girl isn't so innocent anymore.

Regardless, when mommy and daddy are still paying the bills you damn well better make sure you do what they say regardless of how old one is.

On a side note, it would be hilarious if more parents started doing this when they start spouting the typical BS leftist college lines.

Edit: Here's a fun comment from that same article Roosh posted:

Though the GoFundMe had received more than 300 donations as of Thursday evening, some commenters said that the campaign to have others pay for her education was offensive and smacked of privilege.

“Sending a white girl from a middle-class family to college is not fighting racism,” user Marissa Kizer said.

Gotta love it when the left eats their own.

Another sign she's lying is that she coordinated the fundraiser herself, meaning money was one of her main goals for doing this. It would have been more genuine if a third party started the fundraiser on her behalf. She wanted more independence from her father who had financial control over her. She couldn't wait a couple more years of abiding by his wishes.

The most important issue in all of this, however, is WYB?

I WB. She looks like she is ready for an adult black man to tap that.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

WB.

She's going to be with a different guy soon enough. The slut is strong in this one

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

In summary:

Sheltered in a private high school that's probably all white.
Helicopter parents that dislike blacks on the down low.
A black athlete who plays on the university soccer team comes along and throws a grenade in the middle of the room.
The twitter comments and outrage is possibly funnier than the whole story
Which is quite ridiculous to begin with.

WB [after checking her ID] but would not pay for education.

Like Thomas Sowell says, that which is attributed to race often is far more attributed to culture, as far as modern people are concerned vis a vis sociopolitical opinions.

If it were a white guy looking like that guy in the repo pic (forgot that clown's name, Jamie something right?), same result. Race has little to do with it. Understanding what potential disasters arise when age, biology and culture come together --- the father was an 18 year old at one time --- has little to do with overtly racial thinking.

She is 18, no ID needed. She is hot because she is young healthy and inexperienced. I would rock that little girl and show her what sex with a grown man is like. I love young 18 year old girls, especially white ones, they think they can handle the world-I make them tap out. Bitches like her are the reason I go to the gym, improve my career and dress with style- to maintain access to young , hot , tight chicks.

Quote: (01-13-2017 01:14 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

She is 18, no ID needed. She is hot because she is young healthy and inexperienced. I would rock that little girl and show her what sex with a grown man is like. I love young 18 year old girls, especially white ones, they think they can handle the world-I make them tap out. Bitches like her are the reason I go to the gym, improve my career and dress with style- to maintain access to young , hot , tight chicks.

Girls from sheltered towns and private schools are easier to game too.

A girl who would publicly shame her parents like that is completely broken.

Prediction: ends up on welfare with various baby daddies.

The girl probably can't win this one if she decides she's not going to obey her parents' rules. They took away her car and her phone. After she graduates high school, they could kick her out of the house since she's 18. $10,000 will not take her very far in that situation. She bit the hand that fed her and the hand is now giving her the palm.

WNB - She looks like Ted Cruz.

Quote: (01-13-2017 01:14 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

I love 18 year old black girls... naww just kidding

Also, WB, WND

Monetizing your daddy issues. Creative.

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (01-13-2017 01:57 PM)C-Note Wrote:  

The girl probably can't win this one if she decides she's not going to obey her parents' rules. They took away her car and her phone. After she graduates high school, they could kick her out of the house since she's 18. $10,000 will not take her very far in that situation. She bit the hand that fed her and the hand is now giving her the palm.

Actually, there is a route open for her if she doesn't comply with her parent's stipulations- dancing on a pole.

Normally would bang with industrial-strengh rubber...........but after seeing her sexual history, WNB.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

"Help my daddy took away the car and phone that he bought me.... I've never had a job so I need strangers on the internet to give me money so I can continue riding the colorful college cock carousel while I get my Liberal Arts degree." I'm going places in life!!

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I am at work and i am unable to Google Allie. Someone post more pictures of hot young teen in an interracial relationship Allie Dowdle .

Quote: (01-13-2017 03:07 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

I am at work, someone post more pictures of hot young teen in interracial relationship Allie Dowdle .

[Image: screen-shot-2017-01-12-at-9-24-01-pm.jpg...=all&w=410]
[Image: dowdle1.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all]
[Image: allie-dowdle1.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all]
[Image: allie-dowdle-college-tuition-family-racism.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

The parents of Belle Knox look on these parents with desperate envy.

[Image: knoxpromo.jpg]

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Future fattie. The sweater picture shows she's barely keeping it together at 18.