rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What kind of girls did you picked up in Colombia ?

I'm very excited to travel in Colombia for the first time of my life (i was in some nice pussy paradise before like Brazil or Cuba)

But after signing up in Tinder plus and Colombian Cupid to take the temperature i'm a bit frustrated because the kind of girl you could find online was like

[Image: attachment.jpg35124]   

And i'm afraid the quality of girls will be not high as described in some differents post before

i checked this instagram account @paisasmodels or @instapaisas before i book my flight for Colombia, would not it be just a niche ?
Does it reflect the reality of women picked up by the foreigner ?

I'm guy with high standard, i booked the best hotel of the town and i will spend money for the most fine dinner, i will take some bottle in a club for impress the most beautifull women (i will play the baller game)

But all this efforts for mediocre quality girls ?

People with experience of Colombia did you picked up girls like

[Image: attachment.jpg35125]   

This guy.

Use the search function and for every girl like the second picture in Colombia, there are as many as a hundred women like the first picture or worse, maybe much worse. This may be a good time for scotian to chime in.

Quote: (12-24-2016 07:03 AM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Use the search function and for every girl like the second picture in Colombia, there are as many as a hundred women like the first picture or worse, maybe much worse. This may be a good time for scotian to chime in.

Bro i meticulously read every thread about Colombia but nothing was illustraded by comparative pictures

for some of forum members the women in the first picture could be a 6 or 7 we didn't have same perceptions at all

Quote: (12-24-2016 07:26 AM)ponzi_scheme Wrote:  

Bro i meticulously read every thread about Colombia but nothing was illustraded by comparative pictures

for some of forum members the women in the first picture could be a 6 or 7 we didn't have same perceptions at all

I'll try to clear it up for you. The woman in the first picture is ugly, with a double chin. The vast majority of women in Colombia are like her or worse. There are some real quality women in Colombia, but they are definitely a minority. If you get nothing at home, don't go to Colombia. You'll get nothing there either. If you do fairly well at home, you could do the same, better, or worse in Colombia, depending on a number of factors. If you kill it at home, you will probably kill it in Colombia.

Quote: (12-24-2016 08:03 AM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (12-24-2016 07:26 AM)ponzi_scheme Wrote:  

I'll try to clear it up for you. The woman in the first picture is ugly, with a double chin. The vast majority of women in Colombia are like her or worse. There are some real quality women in Colombia, but they are definitely a minority. If you get nothing at home, don't go to Colombia. You'll get nothing there either. If you do fairly well at home, you could do the same, better, or worse in Colombia, depending on a number of factors. If you kill it at home, you will probably kill it in Colombia.

i kill it everywhere except at home

You probably need a new tinder profile

Yo Borat when u coming down here bro?

Their red eyes would be the most off-putting thing for me I think.

Colombia can be the land of milk and honey for the guy with decent game. For the weak, you will suffer.

I recommend another country, or expect to be heavily taken advantage of and/or drugged with your daddy warbucks game.

Spent a few days in Colombia in August. Met one honest good girl out of a sea of flakers and hookers. She was a 6'0 and an 8/10. I almost fucked it up though by being an idiot, will probably see her in the near future. Girls here are a whole different breed. Like stated above by KeepMovingForward My weaknesses with women were exposed here.

You might come across with some girls like the second one in cities like Medellin or Cali, no way the average bogotana looks like that, Paisas are the best in this country, on the other hand Bogotanas are pretty "westernized", I see skrillex haircuts,bad attitudes, feminists, land whales and very poor quality in bogota, I've lived here for 19 years.

Quote: (12-24-2016 03:09 PM)lonewolf1992 Wrote:  

You might come across with some girls like the second one in cities like Medellin or Cali, no way the average bogotana looks like that, Paisas are the best in this country, on the other hand Bogotanas are pretty "westernized", I see skrillex haircuts,bad attitudes, feminists, land whales and very poor quality in bogota, I've lived here for 19 years.

This isn't my experience with Bogota at all.

I must have encountered (not dated) hundreds of women in bogota and have yet to meet a feminist. If you think the girls in Bogota are feminist I take it you haven't traveled around the US much.

I only went to Medellin for a weekend and while the girls are hotter there on average there are still plenty of hot women in Bogota. Granted there are also many ugly girls in Bogota you have access to more girls and hotter girls than you would mant other places. If you can pull 6's in the us you can probably pull 7-8s in Bogota, etc. Not to mention the girls there are much more sweet. You do have to filter out girls who will waste your time, use you, or are hookers but I have yet to find a city on the planet that you don't have to deal with any BS, it's just part of the game.

As far as pulling 9s and 10s this applies to any city on the planet, if you normally pull 5s when you go places you will not pull 9s and 10s anywhere. 9s and 10s are still rare in Colombia and you are guaranteed to either deal with lots of drama and BS or pay them.

Well, my experience as a Colombian local may differ a lot from you guys, but personally speaking I kind of find the colombian women in general overrated (except for paisas and calenas), and the average bogotana plainly bitchy and dull, I don't know, everyone's got their own niche I guess, but one of the reasons I'm in the forum is because I could relate with 80% of the stuff published by roosh and ROK about women, game, feminism and the current state of masculinity, things may be a lot worse in the US and the west I don't know, but now that I remember there is an article by roosh that says never trust a local guy who gives tips about local women, I guess he's got a point (?), cheers.

I can see your point. I'm sure we have extremely different experiences with being a foreigner and you being a local.

Did anyone 'noticed' the grammar error?

> i was in some nice pussy paradise before like Brazil or Cuba

Very interested in reading about your experience in Cuba, please post a datasheet if possible

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Cuba a poosy paradise? Thats not my experience at all.. unless things have changed. Last time I was there it was 90% p4p.

Quote: (12-25-2016 09:58 AM)Mojorisin808 Wrote:  

Cuba a poosy paradise? Thats not my experience at all.. unless things have changed. Last time I was there it was 90% p4p.

Exactly Mojorisin808 Cuba it's a poosy paradise for sex tourist but ...

When you hanging out in club with a lot of hot women chasing you like you are NBA player, made me a special feeling that i never find anywhere.

After all you are free to pay or not, but the mentality of cuban women is to trade a pussy against service or money, even the local guy had to show some value for hooking up.

You could find the same mentality in country like Russia or Ukraine where the gringo factor is assimilate to "sex tourist", unless you have long experience of the country and speaking fluently the language.

This isn't my experience with Bogota at all.
[/quote]

Me neither. In Bogota I boffed a little Penelope Cruz lookalike with double-D cups. She visited me in Cartagena later, and even came to visit me in the States.

I'm guy with high standard, i booked the best hotel of the town and i will spend money for the most fine dinner, i will take some bottle in a club for impress the most beautifull women (i will play the baller game)

But all this efforts for mediocre quality girls ?

People with experience of Colombia did you picked up girls like

[/quote]

I lived there for three months a couple years back. I picked up a girl like the second photo in my first week. 22 yrs old, 6 ft tall. I bought her, over a week, two glasses of sangria and one dinner. We fucked about six or seven times. All in Medellin.

No money necessary. These girls laugh at high roller game. They use high rollers ruthlessly while they fuck guys like me, behind everyone's backs, basically for free.

My advantage: 6'2", blonde hair, blue eyes, athletic, mostly fluent in Spanish, good dancer. Good dancing is very important. You MUST dance, all in the hips, no shoulders, no arms, minimal feet movement. It's a rule in Colombian pickup.

Quote: (12-25-2016 01:28 PM)Savonarola Wrote:  

You MUST dance, all in the hips, no shoulders, no arms, minimal feet movement. It's a rule in Colombian pickup.
I think this is the main reason why only 5 of the almost 150+ women I've slept with have been latina. I'll be down in SA for 4 months this winter, including a month in Colombia so I'm going to try to improve that part of my game. Already planning on taking Salsa lessons when I'm in Medellin. The good thing is I will have a good social game when I arrive, as I have friends that have been posted up there for almost a year, so maybe I can sneak in without them noticing my white ass hips.

Is OP talking about merchandise or about human being ? Make me sick. Some people just need to stay away of Colombia mon pote.

I have met tons of woman and slept with some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, living here, in Medellin. Not only met girls to fuck but also quite many nice, educated and cool friends. Having respect and making them understand you are not the typical foreign moron coming around here thinking every women is a brainless slut ... make me able to seduce almost any girl I want. 80/90% of the foreigners coming here are so helly pathetic.

Quote: (12-25-2016 03:16 PM)Killarmy Wrote:  

Is OP talking about merchandise or about human being ? Make me sick. Some people just need to stay away of Colombia mon pote.

I have met tons of woman and slept with some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, living here, in Medellin. Not only met girls to fuck but also quite many nice, educated and cool friends. Having respect and making them understand you are not the typical foreign moron coming around here thinking every women is a brainless slut ... make me able to seduce almost any girl I want. 80/90% of the foreigners coming here are so helly pathetic.

I agreed with you bro, but most foreigners with pig attitude don't even know the subtlety of seducing a woman, the fineness of the culture and the self improvement, and never heard about game or thinking it's all of bullshit.

My question was purely statistics i'm a bit more sophisticated than the poor bastard coming in Colombia only for fuck fresh meat.

I'm looking for quality girls that's is undeniable